Delhi Orange Bus

hsaini0050

Jun 22, 2021

Bus Conductor and Driver Miss Behave to Passenger

Bus Number 721 DL1PD0874 Conductor and Driver Miss Behave to Passenger,
Is bus ke conductor ne mujhe dhakka diya or galat words bole hai or ye log bus ke late chalate h timing se please inke khilaf action lo jald se jald ye miss behaviour accha nhi h Public ke liye

Bus Conductor and Driver Miss Behave to Passenger Bus Conductor and Driver Miss Behave to Passenger Bus Conductor and Driver Miss Behave to Passenger

Rkpl

Aug 30, 2020

Driver conductor behavior

Sar driver bhi lediso se gali bakte hai Ye uttam nagar se bus nhe rokte saam ke Time 6 baje ke Bad bus ko khali nikal karke sidhi nikale ge uttam nagar terminal se koi bus ko nhe rokta daru pikar bus ko chalate hai ye hai driver ki complaint uttam nagar se. / Ab conductor ki complaint

conductor lediso se gali bakte hai bolte ticket loge to bus mai bithage nhi to nhe bhithage bus pass hone Ke bad bhi wo bhi 815 wala paiseo mai gapla karte hai taka marte hai baimane karte hai logo paise lelege ticket nhe denge bolege bath jao Ye hai inka Raj public es liya pareshan houti hai. / thanks sar
Mera name Sanju hai
Meri age 19 sall hai
Ye mera number 9205667495, 8882575130

Mukeshmr

Jul 16, 2020

Complaint

I m in bus no 753 start my journey from Desu colony janakpuri. When bus reached at Mayapuri chowk bus stand there are 6 seat vacant in bus but conductor and Driver not allow any passenger in the bus. One old lady enter into the but conductor ne unhe baithne nhi diya or bus se niche utar diya.
In covid 19 padanamic govt allow 20 passenger in a bus and one passenger sit on one seat. But a girl sit just side to the conductor..
Please take a action against driver and conductor.
Details
BUS NO- DL 1P 2614
ROUTE NO - 753
DICHAON KALAN DEPOT 1 - MORI GATE TER.
DATE - 16/07/2020
TIME - 9:01 AM @ MAYAPURI

Complaint

Jul 15, 2019

Signal jump and Misbehave with pedestrain

Bus number DL1P D 2759. Today at around 8.30 PM bus driver was so high speed and breaking the red signal . As a pedestrian when I was crossing the signal he was at so high speed try ramp the bus on me. I ran and saved my life. Finally he put the break . When I asked him to stop the bus he was arguing with me and again try to ramp the bus on me. I request to take strict action against such drivers to put pedestrians life in risk. Attaching the picture of bus and driver . I would be sending same information to transport minister as well. Waiting to hear from you the action taken against driver.

Signal jump and Misbehave with pedestrain

dhruv3k

Feb 3, 2019

Bus not going by the route

Bus route number 774, Reg No DL1P2981 bypassed IIT Gate bus stand and goes above the flyover. When I asked him to take the bus under the flyover, he got furious and made me deboard the bus around one km before my actual destination.
I'm attaching my ticket as a proof of my journey.

Bus not going by the route

singh narayan

Oct 14, 2018

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

The photos attached are in connecton with my complaint dated 12/10/18 about incident of authoritarian behaviour of cluster Bus Driver on route No. 764 from Najafgarh to Madhi Vihar (BUs No.DL- 1PD 2738) who did not allow me to occupy senior citizen seat occupied by his man. The Driver was undisciplined, without uniform and was posing like a master which you can see from the photograph.

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

Laxmi Rai

Jul 24, 2017

don't stop bus on the stop and misbehaving passenger's.

Bus no- DL- 1P C-6838 route no 816 time 7:05 am, Indra Service Bus Stand. Driver not proper stop bus at the stand. And he say (Meri marzi ya to nue chalegi ja Kar le Jo Kar Sakta h etc...). And ek old man bus m chadhete time gir gaya but fir BHI driver ne bus nahi Roki... Aur ye bus aur driver Kar depot ke the....

Kya in driver's ka Sach m aapki department Kuch nahi Bigad Sakti aur Koi action nahi le Sakte h... Mujhe reply chahiye proper ki aapke department ne us driver ke kilaf Kya action liya otherwise m ye complaint aage dalunga police station ya kahi aur Jaha iska Kuch action Liya jaye....

Aur aap log action nahi le Sakte to ase log ko job hi kyn Dete ho Jo deserve hi nahi karte h public dealing or safety ko... Can you reply me and PLz take an action of driver....

Anil Rai
8802014603
soumik_89

Jan 9, 2016

False route Ticketing to charge more money

This is to bring to every one's notice, especially people boring the Cluster ( Orange ) bus in new Delhi.

Today on 9th Jan 2016, i boarded this bus at 2.26PM , route number : 724UP, bus number DL-1P-0698.
I work in night shifts as per IT company requirement and its been almost 2 years i have not boarded a public transport bus. Safdarjung was My destintion from Moti Bagh stand (110021). All though i new that from Moti Bagh bus stand ( PIN 110021) to Safdarjung (110029) bus stop the bus fare is Rs 5.

The conductor charged Rs 10, i insisted it is Rs 5. But he denied.
I payed him Rs 10 and he gave me a ticket. The ticket had the route from Dhaula kuan to Sant nagar. I asked that i am travelling from Moti bagh to Safdarjung bus stand then why had he given me a ticket for a different route just to charge Rs 10.
He still shamefully said this is the correct route and it is Rs 10 fare. I wasnt sure about the route mapping on e-tickets as it had been 2 years since i boarded the bus last.

Later while returning i took cluster bus from AIIMS bus stand, ( just opposite to Safdarjung stand ) to Moti Bagh. The cluster bus charged me Rs 5 and route was AIIMS (PIN 110029) to Moti BAgh (PIN 110021) and the bus was of route : Punjabi Bagh Term. That is when i realized i was cheated. This is sheer misuse of resources and lying to the public. Images of tickets have been attached. First image is the false ticket : Dhaula kuan --> Sant nagar whre as it shoudl be MotiBagh to SafdarJung.
and 2nd image is the ticket of return back to Motibagh which is correct.

Please be careful as to what your ticket reads as you may be given a wrong ticket to charge more money and later on you donot have a proof to support your plead . Its not about the money but to fight against such corrupt minded people because of whom our city tends to have a negative image in eyes of others

And it is my urge to take some necessary action on the conductor.
Also my advice is to implement a GPS based electronic ticketing system where in the boarding location of a person will be marked by the GPS on the ticket and the destination to be input by the bus conductor before printing the ticket.

Do check the images of tickets

False route Ticketing to charge more money False route Ticketing to charge more money

soumik_89

Jan 9, 2016

False route Ticketing

The conductor charged Rs 10, i insisted it is Rs 5. But he denied.

and 2nd image is the ticket of return back to Motibagh which is correct.

And it is my urge to take some necessary action on the conductor.

Do check the images of tickets