Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

Nikhildabas

Jun 6, 2021

Cluster buss Marsel behaviour is very disappointed and abusing

Hiii sir/madam
I am a medical staff on Base hospital and every day I goes to base hospital for duty...but 6/6/2021
Time- 1:30
Bus rout number- 479
Bus number-Dl1PC5336
Bus marshal behaviour very abusing and irritating...she was out off mask...and she is said to me where is you pass ..I show her my pass and also told her that I am a staff nurse on Base hospital and it's my pass..she was looking my pass and some times she sad what is this it's not a pass ..when she don't have a knowledge that what's write on my pass she totaly confused and she was saying to driver stop the bus and abusing me ...and she don't have any mask 😷.and blame me ...plzzz check you bus camera and saw her she have a mask or not....plzz plzzz Marshal behaviour is very dumb...plz take actions....

Cluster buss Marsel behaviour is very disappointed and abusing Cluster buss Marsel behaviour is very disappointed and abusing

Azal

Mar 16, 2021

Driver ka bihev very bad

Aaj jab main bus main travel kar raha tha to bus driver ne bahot tej se break laga diye sab bus main khade log gir gaye meri 3 saal ki bacchi ke uper ek Aunty gir gai . Driver se bola yaar break thoda araam se lagao. Driver gusse se bola bethna hai to baith nahi to utar ja . Or fir driver jaankar fir se break lagane laga mine bola bhai utar de to driver ne mere haat par thappad maar diya . Ensa bihev dekh mujhe bahot gussa aya mene 100 number par call kiya to call automatic 112 ka number bata rahi hai 100 number par bhi call nahi laga .sukkr hai main apni do mahine ki bacchi ko lekar nahi aaya. Or agar meri bacchi ko kuch bhi ho jata to main us driver ka bhoot utar deta kameen ka sabse bad service hai humari delhi bus ki gunddo ko bharti kar liya hai bus main marsel bhi nahi the . Main bus ka number bhi upload kar raha hoo . Agar kuch kr sakte ho. To mujhe bhi batana .my email is [email protected]

Driver ka bihev very bad

singh narayan

Oct 14, 2018

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

This is with reference to my complaint dated 12/12/18 about rough and authoritarian behaviour of cluster Bus Driver of Bus No.DL- 1PD 2738 on route No.764 from Najafgarh to Madhu Vihar. I am attaching two photograph in support of my complaint showing the senior citizen seat occupied by a boy and the Driver driving the Bus without uniform behaving like master and a vagabond.

Narayan Singh
Mob 9968941902

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

Junahi

Aug 22, 2018

Misbehave of conductor

Today m traveling in 990A from moti Nagar industrial area to Shivaji stadium.i ask for a ticket from conductor he charged me 15rsbut in DTC they charge me 10for the same and when I asked him why it's 15rs from my destination he will shouting on me and abusive me in front of all the passenger and he get me down from bus in next stop which is West Patel Nagar bus stop...he is so rude even m having a bus ticket till Mandir Marg...which is 10rs instead of 15 when I pay 15 then why he provided me 10rs ticket this thing clarification he didn't provide me... .now is there any process to complaint against that bus conductor...bus ticket is attached in this

Misbehave of conductor