Delhi Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Traffic Police

ajaygupta1974

Jan 13, 2020

My Driving License Lost by Delhi Traffic Police

I was challaned for over speeding on 29/10/2019 for over speeding at Ridge Road New Delhi Chalan Book 15844 S No. 792195.
I have paid the find for INR400 there and then, still my DL 0919940236914 was confiscated and was tiold the same can be collected after the 90 days from Rajpura Road authority, I went for the collection of the same after 90 day, there I was told the Driving License will be sent by speed post after 137 days. I have not received my license till date and have visited the Rajpura Road authority countless of times and have been ill treated by the staff and the MLO. I have also emailed multiple times to the available email addresses on the internet but no response. Recently I have been told at the transport authority that my driving license has been misplaced / lost, hence lodge a lost DL complaint and get a new DL issued.
I have duly paid the penalty for the offense, then why should I go for all the hassle for reissuing the DL along with the penalties and fees.
I request you to kindly have my DL sent to my address or let me know where can I collect the same without being humiliated like an illiterate. (copy of Challan attached)

Contact 9811025296

My Driving License Lost by Delhi Traffic Police

Himanshu20051995

Dec 31, 2019

Challan

Challan sir I paid my challan by cash at Patel nagar police station new delhi-110008 and received my documents from there because OTP does not received on my mobile phone at the time of paying challan but my challan status does not update yet and I again received massage of challan a police man setting in room said me challan status update within 24 hours so please solve my problem I also signed in register and ask for and receipt of challan which I paid him he reply you received the submitted document and sings in register is proof and receipt sing by monit in register he is my nephew so I request you to solve my problem and solve it as soon as possible
Challan number-DL21453191121173641
Challan ref no-PNC-############
Name on challan-Naresh Kumar
Mobile-8851237467
Pankaj kumar98101

Dec 8, 2019

Challan

Sir I'm come to Mahipalpur no passenger trafice police cut a challan passenger sit a car my car is commercial Delhi RTA NUMBER CALL ME 9560961245 JABJASTY CUT CHALLAN A MY CAR
tejpalbhagtana

Nov 8, 2019

Challan

My challan traffic police Delhi traffic police not good ,it is no my mistake there ,no red light there ,vasant vihar poorvi Marg turn red light free police person not good take my DL give me challan 184 dangar driving challan
Salmaan Akhtar

Nov 1, 2019

Challan already selled at Tees Hazarai court but still shwoing on website

My vehicle No. DL6SAK1864

I had gone to Tees Hazari Court On 02 Apr 2019 and payed my challan amount to SDM and i got my Docs RC and DL back but When i am doing to transfer my vehicle to other person name .Authority person is asking there is the same challan of February still pending and without clear it i can not process the transfer.

Please help. Challan already paid and i have received my Docs back then why is it showing pending on Traffic police portal.

Salman Akhtar
SINLOK21

Oct 31, 2019

Complaint for delhi traffic police mistake

Mera skuter no. DL9SAN9732 hai mera challan 5 september 2019 ko tagore garden me kata tha.. traffic police officer ne muje 2 slip d ek mere nam ki or mere bhai k nam ki jo owner h or dono chllan me unhone POLLUTION ka chllan kat diya .. or mera chllan to aa gya jo ki maine bhr diya bt bhai k nam ka chllan abhi tk nhi aj 2 months hone vale hai.. maine unse bhot request ki jis officer' ne mera chllan kata h vo kahte h offc jake apne document lelo vo dedenge bt jb mai ofc jata hu to vo kahte h ki dusre chllan print out dikhao jb vo chllan aya nhi to aj 2 month ho gye vo man nhi rhe or bhot roudly behavior se bat krte h isliy hm chup chap sun kr aa jate h sr pls meri help kijiy unse mere document dilvane me... mere dusre chllan ka record online b check kr rha hu no record found likh kr aa rhe h ..

Oct 30, 2019

No picture for Challan

I got challan by number 20322599 for over speed in night at 8:30 pm. When I am checking picture against that challan , then no picture available.

Atul

Oct 6, 2019

no response for Delhi Traffic police

Still waiting for the revert - nothing has been resolved 20 days has passed .

Anup Baxla
Mob :9873191732
From: anup baxla
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 11:04 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Anup baxla - complaint for challan Ref no LNC-############

A challan has been done on 9th September 2019 of my car - DL8CAK7718 ,
my details are as follows -
NAME --Anup Albert Baxla
mob--- 9873191732
challan Ref no -LNC-############
challan done for u turn in lajpat nagar , new delhi
traffic inspector -ASI DHARAMPAL 594T

On 11th Sept HAD RECIEVED a text message for confirmation that in short span will receive a link for payment . Almost 11 days has passed but till date no link has been received.

Visited your Deputy commissioner office in Sadiq nagar New delhi - they were very rude in dealing with me and didn't helped how to resolve the problem .
I showed them screen of virtual court online site - when entering my car no , mobile no , mobile no - it reflects no record .
They have no reason for showing no record why.

After discussion they asked me to go near by private cyber cafe and asked me to deposit challan there . These cyber cafes were charging extra to settel your challan .

Why should i go to these private cyber cafes and pay bribe to settel my challan . What the govt is doing . Is the govt helpless or some kind of scam is going in name of challan .

Why you are troubling individuals ? My challan says you will receive a link for payment - after payment you can take your challan from DCP office sadiq nagar , new delhi .

Is the statement mentioned in my challan is a fraud statement mentioned by Traffic police Department . If not then why you are not following a legal process of settling a claim .

Anup Baxla
Mob :9873191732
Ashish0293

Oct 5, 2019

Truck driver overtook n hit my car nobody helped on 100no.

truck number DL 1 LY 1251 hits my car in traffic in jam on ashram flyover south delhi at 7:15pm(i dont know it was no entry time how it was allowed to drive kindly correct if I m wrong) I called 100 also right now as that time my mom was afraid and my side mirror is damaged. there are scratches on my car.. Kindly fine him for harassing me driving dangerously and he threatend me that you call police do whatever I don't care..
He drove past to Sarai Kalekhan.
01123490310--This no. Was given by what'sapp police but was not picked.
I just want this truck driver should be fined for harassing threatening driving dangerously and damaging my vehicle. Every time person can't FIR but as a responsible citizen I can register a complaint atleasy As I didn't got any response from anywhere I would appreciate that I get response from here.. I have attached pictures for truck no. Plate also.

Truck driver overtook n hit my car nobody helped on 100no. Truck driver overtook n hit my car nobody helped on 100no. Truck driver overtook n hit my car nobody helped on 100no.

niteshniu2

Oct 4, 2019

Wrong e challan

Delhi traffic police put wrong e challan on my car number DL2CAZ4021 and my car is grand i10 (red colour) but when i see the voilation proof the car number is DL2CAZ4020 they mistakenly add this challan on my car number .

Please help me i have also wrote an email to delhi traffic email id but no one is reviewing this issue

Wrong e challan

rprathi

Oct 3, 2019

getting challan information after 2 month

today i got a message from delhi traffic police regarding challan of over speed. The message shows the date of challan before 2 months, my speed was nearly 65 and the speed limit at this highway is 70 km/hr. its a fault of traffic police that they send this challan after 2 months.

My challan No: 23378693 near just after yamuna bridge at 18:16.

Rishi Rathi
Tehseen tozi

Sep 30, 2019

Wrong challan

On 30sept. 2019 at 3.45 p.m, I was travelling in our colony near by my resident, theres two officer standing there they stopped me and asked me for license and papers of my bike. When I showed everything they said theres a challan for not wearing helmet. When I clarify him that am travelling in local then they said ki "jyada bolega to batameeji ka bhi challan ho jaega or andar kr dege tujhe". I just want to know that local area m without helmet travel krne ka bhi challan h . This happen in near shastri park zero pusta pandukshila marg near northern engineering college. Kindly help me please .
Mahesh Gowda 123

Sep 29, 2019

Wrong Challan for red signal jump

I was at 20kmph and by mistake jumped red signal, I was with my family with 3 months old baby, cop stopped me and asked for money, I was explaining him the incident. He entered section 184 dengerous driving, instead of 119/117 signal jump. When I asked he informed this was told to us at our station, also they took my license forcefully. Don't know who will give them training on these things there are 5 police men sitting all are telling the same. They are telling jumping signal also dangerous driving, they do we have section 119/117. Somebody, pls look into this issue..
Aruntyagi

Sep 28, 2019

Wrong Over speedig challan NH24

Name Arun Kumar
VehicleNo. DL12CQ3576

This is regarding incorrect e-challan of over speeding on NH9 from Sarai Kale Khan to Akshardham.

Today 28 sept. 2019 i received 3 messages that there are 3 overspeeding challan pending of my car. These challan are related to August month starting 1st aug 3rd aug and so on.

Later i checked the challans on Delhi Traffic Police app and found that there are total 9 challans against my car for overspeeding.

The big thing is that Road speed sign says max speed 70 but most of my challans are below it as shown in picture attached to Challans and if some are 71 7KM/H then there are always certain correction to certain percentage because i never drove above 70.

Now i want clear answers of below questions:
1. Why i am receving this message now almost after 2 months. If i would receive it before then i could take precautions?

2. I am using this road from last 12 months. i enter from UP gate went ITO drop my wife there and then return from same route. Now when you enter in Delhi from UP Gate, the NH9 highway cleary states that the max speed limit is 70. Now why my i get challans for below 70 speed?

3. All the challans drawn when i am returning from ITO to Ghaziabad at same location just after yamuna Bridge. If you look at there also speed limit is 70?

4. Who is responsible for? Today i visited Pusa road office where challan needs to be paid. I enquired there to one policeman. He said. "August mai max speed limit 60 thi and september mai max speed 70 hai" then i said. i am using this way from long time and from starting higway sign board saying max speed is 70 when we enter from UP gate!!
Some are saying it is the mistake of PWD that they have not changed the sign boards!

5. Why we common people suffers? when there is no mistake from my end.

6. if you go logically by challans my car was at speed 67 65 68 70 KM/H why would i run my car around 70 or below it why is it not crossing 75 or 80 KM/h. Its because i am following sign boards speed instructions.

It is really harass when you receive messages for icorrect challans almost after 2 months.if i receive it earlier i could highlight it before. I could manage it before.

I am expecting a positive reply.

Arun Kumar
vaibhavsingh18

Sep 25, 2019

Wrong challans issues

Complaint against issuing challan for over speeding at NH-24

This refers to the e-challans ( Notice no. 21204321, 21393631, 21592047, 23321285, 23397579, and 23460354) at NH 24.
Display boards on NH 24 shows speed limit is 70 Kmph.

As per the pictures captured by camera , speed was not above 70 kmph at any point of time.

The concerned authority is requested to look into the matter and withdraw all the challans.

Vaibhav.

Wrong challan issued

Complaint against issuing challan for over speeding at NH-24

This refers to the e-challans ( Notice no. 21594092, 21641574, 23417791, 23430149, 23472507) at NH 24.
Display boards on NH 24 shows speed limit is 70 Kmph.

Meenakshi
aditya_sharma901

Wrong challan of overspeeding

Sir kindly refer to the challan no. 21560385 in which I have been issued challan for overspeeding but the picture clearly shows that my speed was 67 kmph and the boards on the same road shows that speed limit is 70kmph. Kindly withdraw this challan.

Aditya Sharma
Mob 9891195300

guptanikunj40

Wrong challan of overspeeding

I have been issued an e-challan(Notice No. 22385735 & Vehicle No. UP14HT1739) on 03-09-2019 at 07:20hrs for overspeeding for amount of Rs 400/- at Carriageway from Akshardham to Sarai Kale khan Near Just Before Yamuna Bridge Towards Ring Road..But, the picture clearly shows that my speed was 66 kmph and boards on the same road shows that speed limit is 70kmph.

I would like to request the concerned authorities to look into the matter and justify and withdraw my e-challan notice.

NIkunj Gupta
ssiss

OVER SPEED

I have been issued 6 challan by Delhi Traffic Police for over speed compounding Rs. 400/- per Challan (total 2400) ( Vehicle No. UP14EA5510) on 2ND,3RD,10TH,17TH,31ST AUGUST and one Challan on 3 Sep,2019 at Carriageway from Akshardham to Sarai Kale khan Near Just Before Yamuna Bridge Towards Ring Road and Carriageway from Sarai Kale khan to Akshardham Near Just after Yamuna Bridge Towards Akhshardham

But as per picture captured by the Camera, I was driving at the speed of 60 to 70 Kmph. Whereas, the display boards on the same road shows speed limit of car as 70 Kmph.

The concerned authority may kindly look into the matter and justify my e-challan/notice and withdraw it.

Ashish kumar upadhyay
Cell:-9650012534
Vivek_Singh82

Sep 21, 2019

Wrong challan of overspeeding

Sir kindly refer to the challan no. 2125545 in which I have been issued challan for overspeeding but the picture clearly shows that my speed was 66 kmph and the boards on the same road shows that speed limit is 70kmph. Kindly withdraw this challan.
Regards Vivek Singh
Mob 9149109732
ashupandit007

Sep 20, 2019

Complaint for issuing speed notice at 66 KMPH at NH24

Complaint for issuing speed notice at 66 KMPH at NH24

I have been issued an e-challan by Delhi Traffic Police for over speed compounding Rs. 400/- (Notice No. 22523869 & Vehicle No. UP14DA6609) on 06-09-2019 at 17:35:00 at Carriageway from Akshardham to Sarai Kale khan Near Just Before Yamuna Bridge Towards Ring Road.

But as per picture captured by the Camera, I was driving at the speed of 66 Kmph. Whereas, the display boards on the same road shows speed limit of car as 70 Kmph. Photograph of the road with the display board of speed limit is attached.

Vikasincapitals

Sep 19, 2019

Complaint against my challan no DL17391190903095124

Hi Sir,
On 3rd Sept, As i was travelling from my place to hospital with my pregnant wife for check up. I was playing khodhi colony red to seemapuri circle as its mentioned in challan.
As the red light was showing 8 seconds continuously so i thought its not working & crossed it while it was red.
So i agree i played on that and i jumped it, unknowingly but ya i committed it.
As i have received amount today the msg to pay INR5000/- for my above challan.
While as i can see red light jump is for 1000/-. Then reading carefully i saw that i am charged with 184mva, which means dangerous driving.
Sir i just want to know i was driving with my pregnant wife to hospital, how could i be driving dangerously. I am not going to pay my challan till i get revert on this. I have seen above complaints also, regarding rude behaviour of Traffic police. Dont want to mention it again.

Complaint against my challan no DL17391190903095124

sumanishvedanshi

Sep 9, 2019

complaint for issuing speed notice

Complain for issuing speed notice at 68KMPH at NH24

i have been issued e-challan by Delhi traffic police for Over speed two time .
1- Over speed compounding Rs. 400/- (Notice No 21373865 & Vehicle No DL3CBP6801) on 20.08.2019 at 17.49.51 at Carriageway from Sarai Kale khan to Akshardham Near Just after Yamuna Bridge Towards Akhshardham.
But as per Picture captured by cammera i was driving at the speed of 68KMph .
2- Over speed compounding Rs. 400/- (Notice No 21153017 & Vehicle No DL3CBP6801) on 30.07.2019 at 18:11:06 at Carriageway from Sarai Kale khan to Akshardham Near Just after Yamuna Bridge Towards Akhshardham.
But as per Picture captured by cammera i was driving at the speed of 69KMph .
where as the displayboards on the same road shows speed limit of car as 70kmph.photographs of road with display boardof speed limit is attached.The concerned authority may kindly look into the matter and justify my e-challan/notice.

complaint for issuing speed notice

kshetrimayum doren singh

Sep 3, 2019

Complaint for issuing speed notice at 68 KMPH at NH24

I have been issued an e-challan by Delhi Traffic Police for over speed compounding Rs. 400/- (Notice No. 21210699 & Vehicle No. UP14DS1218) on 2019-08-08 at 07:56:35 at Carriageway from Akshardham to Sarai Kale khan Near Just Before Yamuna Bridge Towards Ring Road.

But as per picture captured by the Camera, I was driving at the speed of 68 Kmph. Whereas, the display boards on the same road shows speed limit of car as 70 Kmph. Photograph of the road with the display board of speed limit is attached. If 60 kmph is in the official records of Delhi Traffic Police, then why is this discrepancy between.

Kshetrimayum Doren Singh

Complaint for issuing speed notice at 68 KMPH at NH24

Anil Kumar Karekkat

Aug 21, 2019

Forceful Bribe

I am Anil Kumar Karekkat from Kerala, temporarily living in Gurgaon Sector 82 A, Hariyana.

I would like to register a complaint on unethical behaviour of a Traffic Police officer who belongs to Delhi Traffic Police (This is my assumption as the officer ask me to come to Office Sector 9 Dwaraka was the nearest traffic office he ask me to come initially while he threatened to confiscate my Driving Licence and RC )

The Brief summary of incident :

I was coming from Delhi to Gurgaon , my Vehicle was stopped by Traffic Police just before the bridge where the bridge divide into two Dwarka and Gurgaon.

My Car KL8-F-1111 BMW X5 , Kerala registration having a damaged number plate due to a minor hit by a Bike while he trying to pass through a traffic jam , means two digits of my Number was fallen and it was visible as KL8-F -11-.

I was about fix this with a workshop and I explained the incident happened two days back and I will fix it today.

The officer initially told me the fine for this is Rs 10000 (Ten Thousand rupees ) and I need to pay this in Sector 9 Traffic office till that time the officer will confiscate my license and RC of the vehicle for one Month. I told him as about to go back to Kerala and I will not be able to come after 1 Month, and why this 10000 fine ?
He said it is for the damaged number plate, and how much I am ready to pay?
I told him it is not about how much ? it is about the Rule as per Traffic violation ..
He said he can adjust to 5000 as he feels my case is genuine. I ask him can I get voucher for this payment he said no. Meanwhile i checked in google in my mobile and noted fine for damaged number plate is Rs 2000. I told him I will pay 2000 and as I do not have cash i need to take it from ATM. The Officer come with me and guided to me a near by HDFC ATM and I withdraw 2000Rs and given to him and ask for receipt.
He said he will not give receipt if I need receipt I need to pay 5000.
I told him I am not happy with kind of bribery as it make our India corrupted and I never wish to be part of and I am ready to pay 5000. (he was having difficulty to understand my English and I had difficulty to understand his Hindi )
I could understand that he was trying to say that this is not corruption as this money he will use in donating to poor people and to Temples.

As a citizen of India I never want to be part of bribe and was ready to pay the fine as per the rules however the police officers makes it difficult and threaten to charge heavy amount and force fully collect money which need to be stopped.

I believe for you it is easy to find the team of police officers and identify this police officer and give him suitable punishment for cheating me collecting 2000 without giving a receipt.

After collecting the cash he took my phone and deleted the SMS message received from my Bank. (But I hope I can get the same information from my Bank statement to prove the time it was around 12.30 pm (Noon ) Dated 21st August 2019.

I highly appreciate you register this complaint and I want to take part in the process of correcting our country into a corruption free country.

Yours Faithfully

Kolazhy , Thrissur District
680010.
Kerala

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...