Delhi Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Traffic Police

Oct 4, 2019

Wrong Challan/Notices

Regarding Notice No: 21090155, 22032076, 22299841, 23260129
I have received four notices as mentioned below regarding over speed/red light jumping of my vehicle.

I would like to tell you few things:
1. I only drive my vehicle no any driver is deputed for driving my car.
2. Since I am from Agra and my car is parked in my village since March 2019, my car not even driven for one km in last 6 months as I was transferred to Mumbai and I am the only person in my family to drive.
3. I have attached my RC photograph, my car is Maruti Swift ZXI but there is no Swift ZXI car in any of three notice's violation proof photographs, fourth notice's photograph is not opening.
Notice No: 21090155: Car is Alto K10 and the number is DL3CCM1559.
Notice No: 22032076: Car is Jeep compass and the number is DL3CCN1553.
Notice No: 22299841: Car is Alto K10 and the number is DL3CCM1559.
Notice No: 23260129: Violation proof is not opening, unable to see the photograph.

Since I have already mailed the same to trafiic department but as per them their systems are not working, so kindly let me know how to reject/cancel these challan as not a single challan belongs to my car.

Wrong Challan/Notices Wrong Challan/Notices

prashantkr155

Sep 18, 2019

Fake Traffic Violation Challan Charge

To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019
Deputy Commissioner of Police, (HQ),
Delhi Traffic Police Headquarters, Dev Prakash Shastri Marg,
Pusa, New Delhi-110012

This is to inform you that, today on 18-Sep-2019 after 4 months I have received traffic violation SMS on my mobile number for the month of May’19 & June’19 as per given below details:-
Notice No Vehicle Number Offence Date Offence At Offence Detail Image Amount (Rs) Notice Payment
21826133 DL9SBQ5018 2019-05-16 07:53:48 Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar A Red Light Jumping 100
21966956 DL9SBQ5018 2019-05-23 08:09:10 Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar A Red Light Jumping 100
22052440 DL9SBQ5018 2019-05-31 08:00:53 Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar A Red Light Jumping 100
22063853 DL9SBQ5018 2019-06-06 08:20:15 Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar A Violating stop line 100
22115011 DL9SBQ5018 2019-06-13 08:15:57 Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar A Red Light Jumping 100

In this regards, I want to say that, I strictly follow the traffic rule and I am confident that, I was not violation the traffic that day.
I takes same route on daily basis from Laxmi Nagar to Vasant Kunj via PM House - Bikaji Cama Place From Sarojini Nagar. I left my room from Laxmi Nagar between 7:50 to 8:00 to Office, so there is no any possibility to cross Bikaji within 2 to 20 Min by Scooty as per given time cross time even I left my office between 6:30 to 6:35 to Laxmi Nagar.
This notice are given randomly on the weekly basis, also the proof for the same is not showing on the web portal.
Request you to clear my traffic violation notice.
Looking forward for your kind support.

Prashant Kumar
Mob: 7042144210

Fake Traffic Violation Challan Charge

gck1990

Jul 30, 2019

UNAUTHORISED PARKING ON MAIN ROAD

I am a resident of Burari, Delhi-110084. The main road of my area from Bengali Colony, Sant Nagar to Burari Village has turned into permanent parking of vehicles, which results all time traffic jams on main road.Any one just come and park vehicle for whole day without any fear. It seams that Burari Area Traffic police officer are in deep sleeping mode.

I, request you to intervene and give necessary instruction to Area Traffic Officer for taking action on vehicle owner who park their vehicle on main Road. Your earliest action is highly appreciable as the common people are wasting valuable office time in traffic jam. You are also requested to arrange at least single police person to mange traffic at Sant Nagar as there is no presence of Delhi police.

Ganesh Chandra
Anshu Singh

Jul 2, 2019

Wrong Challan Issued: Vehicle number: DL 4S CL 9145 challan number challan number DL18212190702173629

Respected Sir/Madam

A wrong challan was issued on my Vehicle number: DL 4S CL 9145 challan number challan number DL18212190702173629.
It was issued in South Delhi. For your information i am working in bangalore in a MNC (LTI), and this challan came today. I am not even residing in delhi. My vehicle is parked in parking since past few months.

Please take not and take action as someone may be misusing the number issued to my vehicle by RTO, by using a fraud and duplicate number plate.

Please suggest what action i should take.

Anshu
9899071989

MayankMehra521

May 5, 2019

Traffic

The traffic police officer,
Delhi.

Sub - Heavy traffic jam in Najafghar terminal.

through this letter I want to drag your attention toward the daily traffic jam near Najafghar tearminal (Najafghar-Bhadurghar road) . This is the daily problem which we people are facing ,Everyday in the morning around . 7am-9am . As the road is very narrow but it is not the issue . The main problem is causing by the green grocers they are selling vegetables beside the main road as they are covering half of the road which causing this heavy traffic jan daily .and the others reason for this traffic jam, that what I think is illegal parking near main road.
This is huge problem for the school and college students and other people too.
Hope you will understand this issue.and I hope this problem is fixed by you soon.

Your sincerely
Mayank.
MayankMehra521

May 5, 2019

Traffic jam

The traffic police officer,
Delhi.

Sub - Heavy traffic jam in Najafghar terminal.

This is huge problem for the school and college students and other people too.

Your sincerely
Mayank.
Sachin Kumar Yadav

Apr 30, 2019

Notice no :- 20486640 Sachin Kumar DL3CCP4277

Dear DCP / Traffic(HQ's)

I have received the challan bearing number /Notice number :- 20486640 , Name:- Sachin Kumar, Vehicle Number- DL3CCP4277 . As per the picture attached its clearly visible that my car is standing before the zebra crossing, more over there are 2 vehicles are ahead of my car. Also, I had to turn left for my office and left turn is free, thus the claim that I have jumped the red light is false.

Request you to kindly review the same and cancle the below Challan/ Notice.

Notice number :- 20486640
Name:- Sachin Kumar
Vehicle Number- DL3CCP4277

Sachin Kumar

Notice no :- 20486640 Sachin Kumar DL3CCP4277

vyom.saini131

Nov 28, 2017

Officer threatens to impound car even after presenting valid license

I am a residence of South Delhi. On 28th Nov-2017, at 10:55 am, I was caught overspeeding on Delhi border entry (permissible speed limit was 70kmph while my speed was 82kmph). I was asked about my driving licence, which I presented. The officer on duty refused to accept it as valid license (Challaning officer: Rajeev Kumar (5665/1)). He compounded my challan from Rs.400 to Rs.900 and threatened me to pay upfront cash otherwise my car will get impounded.I had no option but to pay.
Since my DL was issued from my native city Panchkula in 2002 so obviously the format was different from what we have today.
I was over charged by the officer by Rs.500 because of his aggressive and ignorant attitude). Please let me know how can this be corrected and I can get back the overcharged amount.
Can I go to court and seek justice. I have already sent the complaint to Delhi traffic police e-mail. I wonder if I will get a response so seeking other options.
Anonymouspaaji

Aug 31, 2017

Traffic jam

Already many times complaints are made for traffic jams at jheel khuranja near Surjit tyre shoppe please it's a request for providing atleast 2 police constables to manage traffic . Because of that traffic jam ,the jam is extended till ITO . Take a required action .
raju78954

Jun 17, 2017

traffic jam

It is again noticed that there is heavily traffic jam on BHARAT NAGER near Kamala Nagar due to RAJU BHALE WALA. please immediately action on it and resolve the problem.there are many unauthorized construction.please visit the site and take a action on it
hemantk73

May 20, 2017

Harassment and wrong fine

I was riding OLA Cab from CP to SP Marg. When the cab turned right from Mother Teresa's Crescent on to S P Marg, traffic police team led by ASI Ramesh Kumar asked him to pull over. He charged the driver with jumping the red light, while we had seen that the traffic light had not been jumped and he had turned on proper signal.

They took the driver aside and then started negotiation. The driver pleaded with them that he had not jumped the red light. Ultimately they settled for 100 Rs fine, for which they also gave receipt.

The issue is of harassment and not illegal gratification.

The cab was Fiat Punto (white) with registration no. HR39 D 9837, driven by one Paras Verma

The location was on S P Marg, immediately after turning from Mother Teresa Crescent

I am a retired Government Officer, retired as Member Rolling Stock Railway Board, a post which is ex-officio Secretary to the GoI.
Purify

Mar 23, 2017

Bribe taken by traffic police

Namskar

With reference challan no: MRC-4006-03899-17 Date:21/03/2017 at 10:45 AM, which location M G Road at Andheria Mod when I was crossing the blinking green light Trafic constable forced me to stop the car said to cross the red light, I informed him that time blinking the green light no red light when I was crossing even next to my car is also crossing same time.
Traffic constable issueed the violation of stop line challan, asked me deposited the license for three months or pay the fine.
Again I informed him I didn't not cross the red light but he did not want listen anything.
Than he asked to me Rs. 1100 cash payment for fine but I informed him I didn't have Rs.1100, should I pay through debit card, he refused & said We didn't not have Debit card machine.
THAN traffic police asked me pay Rs 600 but I have Rs.500 which he has taken from me, but unfortunately he didn't give me Rs 500 receipts.
He has give me only violation of stop line which attached below.
This is for you kind information.

Warm regards

Harish Sharma

Bribe taken by traffic police

richhariyarahul.123

Feb 8, 2017

Non-functional Red Light & placement of Traffic Police on peak hours

The intersection Red light between Noida (DND) to Ring Road is not working for the last 15 days due to which heavy traffic accumulated on Ring Road (between Red Light to Moolchand underpass). Also request for deputing Traffic Policeman on morning peak hours at starting point of Lajpat Nagar Flyover (from Noida to Delhi side) so that heavy traffic accumulation at this point can be smoothen. Help is highly required on this.
Ashok K. Verma

Oct 22, 2016

Wrong side trafic road crossing

Towards Fridabad to delhi via Badarpur border , at crossing Badarpur under flyover near sign board Mahroli and Asharam this is very dangerous bcz many biker, cars and others crossing the wrong side from U turn of Jaitpur side. They are crossing a like right way , please take action against them otherwise to be done a big accident , I saw one day one traffic police man stand and saying only go back , but only one day. kindly take seriously.

Ashok k Verma
nkbanjo

Jun 19, 2016

Rash driving by Taxi DL 1R TA 5297

Dear Sir/Ma'am. A taxi tried to forcibly overtake my car from the left side at a slight curve in the Kalindi Kunj - Sarita Vihar road, after the bus stand, when there was no space for it, resulting in scratching my car's left rear side. I got down and confronted him to give a call to the police helpline, but he turned aside from the rear and sped away. Time was about 10.00 am this morning - 20/06/2016. I took a picture of his white car, registration number - DL 1R TA 5297, (not being able to be uploaded due to large size). Such rash and dangerous driving, especially from the wrong side, should be severely dealt with.
madhub106

May 26, 2016

unauthorized parking obstructing djb work in progress

SIR,I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN RESIDENT OF A-94, SHIVALIK, NEW DELHI-1100017,Mr BHARDWAJ RESIDENT OF A-179,FORCEFULLY PARKS HIS VEHICLE IN FRONT OF OUR GATE.TODAY DJB WAS CARRYING THERE WORK OF ERECTING NEW WATER LINES ON REPEATED REQUEST SINCE MORNING HE DID NOT REMOVE HIS VEHICLE DUE TO WHICH WORK COULD NOT BE CARRIED OUT.
IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM A SENIOR CITIZEN TO REMOVE SUCH UNAUTHORIZED ERECTIONS/parking .SO THAT WE CAN HAVE WATER SUPPLY IN OUR HOME
Gagangoyal55

Mar 17, 2016

Red light not working

Red light near the Mohan Estate metro station is not working since last few days. It is very difficult to cross the road for pedestals and increasing the chance of accident.
JAANVI SHARMA

Sep 11, 2015

TRAFFIC JAM

I would like to draw attention of Delhi Traffic Police about the heavy traffic jam in the route of Kalkaji Depot to Okhla phase-II during whole day. As can be seen, the main cause of the jam is that either there is no traffic police personnel at the Red Lights or Traffic lights are out of order. Majority of the vehicles particularly, DTC Buses, Private Buses, Water Tankers and cycle rickshaw, Rehdi etc do not follow traffic lights which causes long jam causing substantial wastage of time and fuel. The severeness of the jam can be assessed to know that to cross hardly a 100 meters stretch, it takes about one hour. This jam has become a regular feature and hence a nightmare for the commuters. I humbly request Delhi Traffic Police authorities to look into the matter to resolve the same.

Lata Sharma
ioshibipin

Apr 23, 2015

Heavy traffic jam at Daka goan red light

Today at 6.00 PM there is heavy traffic congestions from Daka goan red light to nirankari colony but there is no traffic policeman posted there.
Kindly look into matter and manage traffic.

Mar 27, 2015

Traffic jam at Kalindi Kunj

Traffic congestion at Kalindi Kunj New DelhiIn continuation to my previous complaints can't Delhi Traffic Police solve the havoc of Kalindi Kunj traffic jam almost every morning? Isn't the Delhi Traffic Police capable of it? To a great demise it has been continuing for the past seven-eight years. Can't you find a permanent solution not in the months but even in the years? It's a matter of great shame. Make two officers to be on duty there beginning with eight o'clock if not seven thirty in the morning. We need to get rid of this chaos.

Jan 28, 2015

Reminder of traffic jam at Kalindi Kunj

I had launched the complaint given hereunder on Dec.8, 2015. Since the traffic jam is continuing and posing all the losses mentioned in my earlier mail can I draw your kind attention to the complaint once again in hope to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Traffic jam at Kalindi KunjReferring to Mr. Mani Iyer's complaint of Sept. 2, that I came across suddenly since I myself also was trying to contact higher officials in the department after having a conversation with AI yesterday at Kalindi Kunj, I would like to add that if two traffic police officers are deputed on the junction of three roads right at the Kalindi Kunj where the road from Okhla also merges from seven or seven thirty in the morning till the posting is required or when the traffic volume becomes normal the wastage of the fuel, time and energy of thousands of commuters can be resolved to a great extent. It was told that police officers duty start at eight o'clock in the morning but I really doubt if they appear on the scene of the traffic jam right at eight o'clock sharp. They show up only after the traffic jam has taken place. Why not before it?
Please consider seriously since it is being faced for the past many many years by thousands of commuters even if many measures have been taken in the matter by the relevant authorities like creating the rescue lane, widening the roads, etc. But the right turn of 90 degrees at this TIRAHA for going towards Noida create the chaos. Not only here but again at the left turn three hundred meters ahead to go to Noida is also contributing in this traffic havoc. To change the layout of the roads is not possible but if authorities consider sympathatically towards the helpless commuters deploying two or three police officers on every working day right from seven or seven thirty to correct the misbehaviours of the drivers will certaily create a big change for the betterment. Thus thousands of commuters will praise DTP.
Hoping a favorable response from Delhi Traffic Police.

Phone: 9718745132
Sahil3

Nov 30, 2014

Challened for company fitted tinted glasses

I sahil kumar has been challened for tinted glasses company fitted,im suffering from allergic to sunlight,i have my medical prescription of government hospital.but then also they fined me & the police officer name - jitender(traffic incharge vasant vihar) was very rude & abused me,given wrong personal comments& humiliating on medical grounds,kindy please see forward to this and take correct action.& im sending you some cars picture those who use black films & roam in city freely due to there approach with high officials or delhi police staff

Challened for company fitted tinted glasses

Harinder Ji

Sep 13, 2014

unauthorised Parking on Road

There is traffic jam on Badarpur to Jaitpur road on daily basis, because there 4-5 buses or trucks always park on running road. Due to this heavy traffic jam on daily. This is humble request with Delhi Police to provides Jam free road to commute to offices, school.

Kindly consider this problem and look into the same.

Harinder
Jai Pks

Jul 2, 2014

Traffic jam between chattarpur gaon and rajpur extension

dear sir,
I would like to bring your attention to havy traffic at chattarpur gaon to rajpur extension road due to road construction...I am residing in H.no-100, dera village delhi and up-down via DTC bus.I was facing lot of problems due to traffic jam from 20th june2014.
So i requested to you that you take some action on this problem and appoint some traffic police for that

Thanks & regards
jaiprakash

Jun 25, 2011

traffic jam

Recpected Sir,
We are Very disturb with the condition of matiala village(uttam nagar).

I travel from navada(west delhi) to gurgaon, just in matiala villge(uttam nagar)from shiv mandir to dwarka petrol pump. there are lots of heavy trucks not only one or two in every streat we see this heavy trucks. standing there which creates a lot of traffic jam. and also creates a big holes on the road. This leads to massive traffic jams every day.manny heavy trucks standing there and its only the one road which join najafgarh road to dwarka road. The bad patch is only 4-5 feet and would not take more than few hours to open this traffic jams.sir its not only my problem everyone face this.// Plg. solve the problem ...
Your’s Sincerely