DELHI TRANSIT

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHI TRANSIT

SkAyaz

Aug 4, 2021

Complain at tc and conductor

Ma pehli baar delhi aya inka bus ka rules hamne 3 log tha hamne hazrat nizamuddin flayover ka nicha se bus pakda tha haam teno ne bus ma chada to conductor ticket dera tha next stop ane taak mane ticket ka liya khada tha to tc log waha se chade aur hame without ticket ka fine mara bus no.5019 route no. 479 ya galti srif conductor ki thi hamne bola fir tc log samje nahi hame fine mara this is very sham delhi sarkar ya bus tranportation ka rules change kare ya maharashatra se bhot different hai
Vipin95603

Aug 1, 2021

Driver using abuse languauge

Driver of delhi transit bus no DL1LPD4303 DATED 1/8/21,ROUTE NO 103.
HE IS NOT STOPING ON STOP.
USING ABUSE LANGUAGE.
STOP NEAR PETROL PUMP NEAR IND AREA AND AFTER ASKING HIM WHY GIVING ABUSE WORDS.
ALSO NOT STOP THE BUS AT HARISHCHANDER HOSPITAL STOP.
VERY RUDE AND WORST SERVICE.
Stoping at that station where is no passenger
Also crosses the red light at raja HARISHCHANDER road
Time around 5.15 pm
Monu DWB

Jun 29, 2021

Bus No.239 ka Chhajupur stand par bus na rokna

Mein daily Chajjupur, chauhan optical stand se ISBT Kashmere Gate ko jaane wali bus in intezar karta hoo, lekin ek badatmeez driver and badatmeez conductor Bus No.239 (Seemapuri to Mori Gate) yeh log bus nahi rokte hai jabki bus mein 4-5 seat khali hoti hai

inkay khilaf action liya jaaye
Monu DWB

Jun 29, 2021

Bus no 239 not stopping at Chhajjupur stop

Bus No.239 (New Seemapuri to Mori Gate) not stopping at Chhajjupur stop, bus arrives at around 9.00 am, bus driver does not stop bus even though there is space in the bus, the bus driver, conductor and civil defense staff are strictly Take strict action, the bus driver thinks the ride is stupid, the rude man does not stop the bus
Hindurajput

Mar 17, 2020

Wrong ticket

Hi, I would like to inform you that I was traveling in you Delhi transit bus root no TMS and bus number 4428(panjabi bag)today morning around 09:50 AM, from neroji nagar bus stand to naraianavihar. I told your canductor how much rupee in neroji nagar to naraiana vihar and he says 10 rupee. I give 10 rupee note to your conductor but your conductor give me rong ticket from nerojinagar to naraiana vihar after that ticket checker coming in next stand and charged me Rs.200 fine .
Your condoctor clearly denied for give me rong ticket. He say I only listen ranaiana.
Than ticket cheqer starts argument with me.
I request you to take appropriate action and also revert me back what action taken by yo.

Regard
Mohan singh
VivekPlanner

Feb 7, 2020

Regarding Delhi Transit bus

Firstly the bus driver hits the Army bus and after that he stands the bus at the Dhaula Kuan and said that the bus is not working but the thing is that the bus is in working condition so please take strictly action against them.

Bus Delhi Transit Bus
BusNo : DL 1PD-0703
VivekPlanner

Feb 7, 2020

Delhi Transit Bus

First he hit the Army truck and after that he stand the bus to the Dhaula Kuan and said that the bus is now not going and told the passengers that the bus is not working but the bus is in working condition so please take strictly action against them.
Bus No- DL1PD-0703
Delhi Transit bus
Are u mad

Oct 23, 2019

Driver Miss bhivhor

DL1P 1000 bus number driver miss bhivhor rowads me take serious action
Atharv patil

Aug 5, 2019

not opening door even on bus stand

T106780508191407011-0018

BUS NO. DL1PC6897 ROUT NO. 429 STL UP DATE:-03/06/2019 TIME:- 7:46
anujdeshwal

May 9, 2019

given me rong ticket

Hi, I would like to inform you that I was traveling in you Delhi transit bus root no 143 and bus number 2521 (seema puri depo)today morning around 10.15 AM, from Hasanpur Depo to krishna nagar and I give 5 rupee note to your conductor name Mr. Sabir ali employee id 11522 for 5 rupee ticket but your conductor give me rong ticket from anad vihar to jagut puri after that ticket checker coming in next stand and charged me Rs.200 fine .
Your condoctor clearly denied for give me rong ticket.
Than he starts argument with me.
I request you to take appropriate action and also revert me back what action taken by you .

Anuj Kumar
mob.9910915845
Rahul_kumarao

May 7, 2019

Not given ticket

Hi, I would like to inform you that I was traveling in you Delhi transit bus root no 258 and bus number DL IP D-2659 today morning around 07:20 AM, from Chauhan Patti to Mori gate and I give 500 rupee note to your condoctor for 10 rupee ticket because I don't have change .
Your condoctor clearly denied for give me ticket and told me that I can't give you tickets .
I asked him that you have already 2 notes of 200 rupee and 4 notes of 100 rupee and many notes of 10 rupee in your hand than what is the problem in given ticket .
Than he starts argument with me and says that I have put this money for my next trip and I can't give you this right now
I simply asked him than told me your name I want to complaint you than he denied for it also and says that I can't told you my name .
Rahul Kumar
pH. 9718600600
E-mail- [email protected]
hary.su

Nov 19, 2018

Driver unprofessional and about to hit me

Hi, I would like to inform you that I was traveling in you Delhi transit bus DL IP C-4232 today morning around 11:00AM, near rajdhani park at traffic red light I asked him to stop at bus stop but he declined and shouted on me and about to hit me he forcefully asked me to alight. I was about to meet the accident as the traffic light was green.

I request you to take appropriate action and I'm also going to raise it with consumer Court
Sushil
Lalit Maman

Aug 31, 2018

Complaint of conductor

The bus Dl 1PD 2915 route no 764 conducter not given seat to sit although the seat is empty and told that someone has to come and sit there the bus is very much full there is not even space to stand but he dont give seat to anyone and stand up me to give seat to to his known. I request to take strict action against him as soon as posssible

Details
Bus no- DL1PD2915
Route no- 764(Najfgarh to Nehru Place Terminal)
Time- Around 9:20 a.a.m
Date-31August2018
Lalit Maman

Aug 31, 2018

Complaint of conductor

The bus DL1PD 2915 route no 764 conductor has not given seat to sit although the seat is empty and told that someone has to come and sit there the bus is so much full that there is not even little space to stand but he doesn't allow to sit anyone. I will request to take immediate action against him

Details of bus - Bus no DL1PD 2915
Route No - 764 (Najafgarh To Nehru Place Terminal)
Timing- Morning around 9:20 a.m
Date - 31August 2018
Laveena malik

Aug 17, 2018

Delhi transit bus no.761...

It's about bus no. 761 ( DL1P 0718)..daily around 6.20a.m -6.25a.m this bus comes at this road..bt driver never stops it...it's about 10 days m noticing this..We r dependent on public transport..not going in free..his duty is to tke passengers nd drop them to their places..NT to only complete route...we r daily getting late due to this..tke strict action otherwise as a citizen we HV to tke another action...thnx

ghhumal

Jul 3, 2018

cluster buses route no.835 not regular.

We travel to different places on a daily basis because of our work and we have realized that the numbers of buses plying in the morning in our area are not sufficient enough to manage the crowd. Morning hours are the busiest hours in the whole day and many times we all wait for a long time to get the bus. A number of times were requested to clusters Deptt. and DTC Deptt. to regularize buses route No.835 from Dhansa Border to Tilak Nagar and fro. But they have not hearing anythings. May I request your urgent attention on this issue as we are paying huge money on alternate modes of travel and can't manage like this in a long run. Looking forward for your immediate action.

The route number 835 from Dhansa Border to Tilak Nagar which is running on this route 11 cluster buses and 66 rounds in a day have these cluster buses. They are full charging per kilometer from the government. It should have a random check on whole day as per time schedule/G.P.S. When since these clusters buses are plying since then these buses are not offering full service. In this connection, many times the kair Depot,Kashmiri Gate and Transport Authority were informed, but no action has been taken so far. After checked the G. P.S. of the cluster buses the money of Kilometer should be paid.

You may please give the direction on your behalf that G.P.S. should be activated of all cluster buses at route no.835.

Mar 9, 2018

Route diversion

I along with my family boarded on DL 1P 0687 route no. 165 from nand Nagri to nanaksar. But the said driver of the bus has turned the bus from karawal via ISBT.

It become the habitual practice of the said route buses, whenever they knew about even a normal traffic jam at Yamuna bridge..

Authorities are requested to either change the route path forever or direct their buses staff not to do like this. It causes unnecessary harassment to the commuters especially when we have kids.

Thnx
Virender Singh
Amitesh Maurya

Jan 28, 2018

Very Rude Behaviour of Cunductor

Complaint against bus conductor (1P D1030 / 740Ex) for not returning leftover money and shouting on bus passenger
1P D1030 / 740Ex
VikkBrdwj

Nov 15, 2017

not issueing ticket

I was coming from Madhu Vihar. I picked Delhi Transit bus no. 764 about 8:45pm today. I gave him rupee 10 for a ticket to Najafgarh Tuda Mandi. He told me to sit. I asked him for ticket, then he said "" Are Hum H naa.. Chinta naa kr.... koi naa pkde”" in his haryanvi tone.
This was not happening first time, every day when I pick Delhi Transit Bus, I see this.

Thats why, I think not to pick your bus. Today I think that.... after me.. more will have same thoughts.

Please pay attention toward this problem. This will create huge damage to our society and your property.

I hope this complaint will work as soon as possible.

Thankx
RAJENDRAyug

Oct 18, 2017

Not issue ticket

I am a citizen of delhi. . Every morning before 7 am I go to dwarka more metro station. There are many buses from Najafgarh to dwarka more. But behaviour of cluster buses is very very bad. Conductors of cluster buses do not give authorised ticket after giving bus fare. On 18.10.2017 at 4.15 AM i take Cluster bus no. DL 1PD 2506 route no. 588E uttam nagar terminal from Najafgarh to dwarka more. I gave rs. 30 for two passengers till dwarka more. but the above bus conductor did not give me any ticket for my rs. 30 given as bus fare from Najafgarh to dwarka more. I request many time to give me my ticket. but above defaulter bus conductor said that "is samay yaha koi
checker nahi milta" than I said that it is not matter that there is checker is available or not. I want my ticket.than defaulter conductor said "mai Najafgarh se hu mera koi kuchh nahi bigad sakta. jaha shikayat karni ho waha kr" . I want to say that it is a matter of corruption. Take this serious and action against such defaulter conductors.
Ira Bedi

Oct 5, 2017

Poor bus service to noida sector 19

I waited at Onida factory, Delhi for 50 minutes but no bus going to Noida Sector 19 arrived! Then with a huge frustration I caught another bus going to sector 37 and now I will have to change bus midway. Are you listening PM Modi?? I hope you are not deaf or blind to our problems! Where are we heading with such a pathetic transportation system?? This is the situation in our country's capital!
Ira Bedi

Oct 5, 2017

Poor bus service to noida sector 19

I have been waiting at onida factory bus-stop for a bus to reach Noida Sector 19. I waited for 50 minutes but no bus going to that route arrived. I felt very frustrated and then caught another bus and now I will have to change the bus midway. This has been happening for the past two days (I shifted to Noida two days back itself). What a poor bus-service we have in our country's capital! Where are we heading with such a pathetic transportation system?? Are you listening PM Modi?? I hope u prove that you are not deaf and blind to our problems.
tysonidheesh

Sep 5, 2017

Bloody bastard conductor

This conductor on bus route number 780 is an asshole, madarchod ka aulaad. If I had a gun in my hand with two bullets in it with bin laden, veerapan and this bastard conductor in front of me, I would have shooted him twice.