Delhi Transport Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Transport Corporation

Spi Send email

Sep 24, 2012

restart of bus route with minor changes

sir, please deploy some bus routes on route no 865 vikas puri to nehru place in the morning and evening. as per timings 0700, 0730, 0800, 0830, 0900, 0930, 1000 from vikas puri and 1700, 1730, 1800, 1830, 1900, 1930, 2000, 2030, 2100, 2130, because there is no dtc bus service for vikas puri area and thousands of people are working in nehru place and its surrounding areas and they have a very tough task to get a bus. for the last four years not a single bus plying on this route. people are very much irritated with the dtc, not taking any attention towards the very big colony vikas puri. so please deploy buses thanks.
Spi Send email

Sep 24, 2012

restart of bus route with minor changes

i request to dtc officials to extend their bus route no 720 shahadra to B -1 janak puri, to tilak nagar. because there is only one bus service of 832 from tilak nagar to janak puri .if route no 720 extended to tilak nagar which is not a half mile from B -1 janak puri. it will ease for many passengers who alight from other buses or metro at tilak nagar to go to janak puri.this bus act also as a feeder bus for metro passengers also.
thanks

Aug 31, 2012

a.c.bus no.469 pass away from bala saheb gurudwara daily

low floor A.C.bus 469 pass away on mid of the road speedly and do not stop on the bala saheb gurudwara stopage, this is happening daily . it has become a routine work of drivers not stopping on the specified stopage.this is not at all acceptable.once i tends to stop the bus no.469 by encountering the bus on the mid of the road and when i asked the conductor to give me the complaint book,he started arguing with me,and never felt sorry and behaved in stupid manner and not given me the complaint book.......why this happening? why the authority are keeping quit on such issues? there are many such questions lying before delhi transport corporation. when this will stop sir? we commuters are really feel sorry to get this sort of services provided bY the capital city of country where the whole country is ashamed off.is this the way we except from our country to grow,where service sector are said to be more tax distributing country.why don't the action are taken on such issues.the problem is very big and critical.
its my humble request to the authorised authority to take necessary and hard decision to remove these issues and national capital city a big networking of dtc bus.ISHE CHUTKARA DIAYE JALDI SE JALDI.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!
sheetal1

Jun 20, 2012

Shortage of Uttam nagar to gurgoan vioa Dwarka buses fro Dwarka.

We need more buses from Dwarka to Gurgaon of DTC, the number is really very too low. The chartered which goes from Dwarka to Gurgaon unnecessarily charges too high, they take advantage of this shortage of DTC buses. Kindly consider our problem and increase the number of buses.
Maniii Negi Send email

May 11, 2012

Poor Bus Services

Poor Bus Services
I am living at Kotla Mubarakpur Village Near Defence Colony New Delhi. The service of Bus route no. 450 from Jal Vihar to Anand Parvat is very- very poor. I have wait for this Bus 30-60 minutes. This is single route towards this side. I had complainted for this. You are requested to do the best service on this route . I am so upset regarding this route Bus service. Hope you will do the needful to the earliest.
Rituaggrawal10 Send email

Apr 11, 2012

MISBEHAVE

I m agree with his.this is daily problem all DTC bus driver not stop on bus stop for little minute.Kindly take action.All delhi public are very harass for this behave.They do not stop bus while stand girls / women and old person also.Kindly resolve our problem. We are waiting for your positive response.
Bus no.720 in preet vihar bus stop as like one incident has be done yesterday date - 10/4/2012

Ritu
Aanisweet Gril Send email

Mar 16, 2012

shortage of route no.410 bus from khyala

Hello sir i am anita from khyala i go regular use 410 up and down khyala to lajpat nagar this bus service is so worried and so ceap becsue this bus service not time table and not sedulous i am wait regular 1/2 and 1 hour daily please this bus service do something
Aanisweet Gril Send email

Mar 16, 2012

shortage of route no.410 bus from khyala

Hello sir i am anita from khyala and lajpat nagar 410 buses is few and not a fix time i wait this bus 1/2 and 1 hour daily so please try to 410 more then and do somthing this service.
Renu.bhatt Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Poor DTC Bus service :Uttam Nagar-Gurgaon Route

D.T.C. is doing a great job. New Red & green low floor buses are very good, only few more bus service to be included in Uttam nagar ro Gurgaon via Dwarka route.
I request whom to contact if we lose something in the bus, I have lost my Pan drive of HP.

Renu, Rohini, Delhi
Ritu1 Send email

Jan 16, 2012

lack of service

sir i am student and today i took bus from gtb nagar(kingsway camp) for b y pass...bus was going to narela.I asked the conductor to give two tickets for by pass..i gave him 100 rupees and then he said you keep sitting i will give you the balance money later on.i said ok..then when by pass came...i was continousely asking him..please give me my money...he again said ...(madam aap niche utro mein fir deta hoon)...when i stepped downi...bus ran away...and he didnt gave my 80 RS...please believe me...this is not a right way...nw pls help me what shoud i do...shoul i go to gtb nagar stop again..ang wait for him..please tell me what shoud i do...

RITU
MY TICKET NO IS...40754...DATE 16 DECEMBER...TIME 3:25

Jun 13, 2011

Bus Driver

I was in my car when I took this photo of a DTC bus driver talking on the phone (you can see the blue coloured phone . This was at about 7pm in the evening this road as soon as we turn in from the NH-8 in to Mahipalpur on the Mahipalpur Mehrauli Road, this road is slow moving and also a lot of pedestrians crossing the road.

No wonder the buses are killing so many people all around Delhi.

The bus no is clearly shown in the photograph. DL 1P B 6416

Please do let us know of what is going to be done about this.

May 28, 2011

I do not know how the roster is planned, usually the gap between DTC and Private is usually long and the private finally arrives just before nex DTC. It causes huge waiting for common public. I would request DTC root planner of 507 and 400 to devise rooster eith this in view.

Oct 5, 2010

release of E.P.F pension

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,
Office of the R.P.F.C
28, Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Ashok Vihar more, Delhi-110052

Sub: Release of Employees Pension Fund Scheme -1995 Sir,
Kindly refer to my representation dated 23.09.10 where in it was requested to release my pension but no reply has been received so far.
As the festivals are approaching fast it is once again requested to your good office for releasing my E.P.F pension as early as possible so that my family and I can spend the pension money n our daily needs and celebrate the festivals joyfully.
Waiting for an early favourable action and reply.
Radil Massey

Date: 05.09.10

Account no- DL/E/171/2238
Mobile no- 9818339067
Phone no- 011-26491531
Copy to additional central provident fund commissioner [CPFC] Delhi for taking kind information and necessary action in the case please

Sep 23, 2010

epf pension

it is to inform you that i mr radil massey, retired as accountant on 31 march 2010 from Delhi Transport Corporation [dtc] have not received my pension till date. my account number is DL/E/171/2238. Please look into my issue of concern as i have no source of income and am living in financial constraint.
i have already visited the regional provident fund commissioner 28, wazirpur industrial area ashok vihar more, delhi 110052 on 6 july and 22 september 2010.

Aug 20, 2010

No direct bus service

I lived in Budh Vihar and I am working in Qutab Institutional Area near NCERT from Budh Vihar there is no direct bus NCERT/Haus Khaz/ Mehruali terminal. I requested you to please Sanction a low floor bus route bus from Budh Vihar to NCERT / haus Khaz via Deepali Chowk, Keshav College, Rani Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Dhaula Khuan, Mohmmmad Pur Village, R K Puram, Munirka, Katwaria Srai, Qutab Hotel, Hauz Khas/Mehrauli We are suffering very much because there is no direct bus. We could not reach on time to office. We are getting late because of changing the buses two to three times we take another bus for reaching the destination and it takes one and a half hour. Kindly make arrangement for ordinary Route or limited bus NCERT / Haus Khaz Terminal/Mehruali Terminal.

Hoping for a favorable response.