DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

May 22, 2017

Hi ssp1988,

The shipment is out for delivery and we will make sure that this gets delivered at the earliest.

ssp1988

May 21, 2017

delay in service poor service

My order reached at Saturday but not received me yet.its very poor service.

My order no is ...... 1123810043256

May 16, 2017

Hi Aditya Agrawal,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you have received the shipment.

Aditya Agrawal

poor service

Respected Sir

I called delhivery customer care and wrote emails informing that my office is closed today and to provide contact no of muzaffarnagar office so that i can collect shipment by my own.

It is very surprising that a company is not having the contact no of its own offices and executives.

Again and again i was assured that field executive will give you a call soon and inform him about the issue.

now your executive had updated the website as shipment cant be delivered as office closed but i have not received even a single call by him.

This is not a professional attitude anyhow its not worth complaining as i think you dont take customers seriously

Aditya
AWB No: 533511191783
Cholom Lammaty

delay in delivery

I have been experiencing very bad service with delhivery courier service, Its been second time that my shipment is delayed even after the shipment has reached to my place/city/area.
Every time my shipment arrives, a message comes that my shipment is out for delivery and after sometime the courier boy rings me to pick up the shipment from his office but as i was busy i request him to deliver the same to my address.
An then shockingly at the end of the day, there is no sign of my shipment rather a false message arrives that my shipment couldn't be delivered as the customer asked for delayed delivery. whereas i have never asked for any delay delivery, in fact i was waiting eagerly for my shipment to arrive and moreover, who the hell will ask for delay delivery when i myself requested him to deliver the same to my address.
Next day the same thing happens and again a false messages arrives instead of my shipment and this time the message says that the same could'nt be delivered as addressee couldn't be found, which is false again.

On 9/05/2017 i have again received the message "Your Prism shipment with AWB No. S1329110041845 & Order No. 296038 is out for delivery. For any queries contact us at (0124) 6719500"... and today is 13/05/2017 with no shipment but only all kind of false messages...
gaurav pawar

Misbehave of courier boy

Your courier boy never provide the courier at our homestep in 6th mile,gangtok & we are paying the delivery charges cliamed by sellers.Upon asking to come & doorstep he started shouting.
Note:In gangtok the persons residing quite down to main road or quite up,so it it is not possible to all to come to him everytime.As this is the hilly area.Plz do the needful to rectify the attitude of ur courier boy immediately.As we are paying the delivery charges then why he will sout on us.He is not doing any free seva.
srihari1247

May 11, 2017

REGARDING DELAY IN DELIVERY - Delhivery courier

My Delhivery waybill no. 919311705465. I am not sure what is the problem in delivering the item. I got a call from courier guy on 8th May and he informed me that he will deliver the item on the same day. That guy didn't turn up and updated that "Consignee unavailable". I got another call today from different guy ( from # 9845187844) and he is telling me that he will not deliver the item to my address. I am not sure what is the problem.

Sreehari

May 10, 2017

Hi Anuanant,

Hope you have received the shipment. Sorry for the delay.

ebay_help

May 9, 2017

Item Not RECEIVED

Dear murali333,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
anuanant

May 9, 2017

Delay in delivery and item not RECEIVED

I got a message on 7th may that my order is out for delivery but I didn't get any call. And at the evening i got a message that the delay in order was as the customer asked for the delay. I have still not got my order till now. My order AWP no. Is 1950275567396 and order no. Is 2360750660
murali333

May 8, 2017

Item Not RECEIVED

I got message from dehivery that the item is out for delivery but they didn't call me i waited till evening but at last they send msg as Your Package from EBAYINDIA with Order ID 4521829176926 could not be delivered today as the customer was unavailable at his/her address. For any queries call us at 01246719500 i want my item by tomorrow pls warn them about this.

#4521829176926 is by order id.
murali333

May 8, 2017

Item Not received

I got msg from dehivery courier that the item i have placedis out for delivery but they didn't call me i waited till evening but they even call me and later i git msg as Your Package from EBAYINDIA with Order ID 4521829176926 could not be delivered today as the customer was unavailable at his/her address. For any queries call us at 01246719500. I want my order by tomorrow pls take action on this

#4521829176926 is my order id
Amal sreedhar

May 6, 2017

I want to return back the product

Yesterday I got a branded 25000MAH power bank with LED light &64GB memory card from delhivery. The power bank is not working properly and I want to return my order and to get my money...
Yashwant Gupta

May 5, 2017

Pathetic Service

No online updation from 3 days from delhivery.
Highly unprofessional way of working.
Cskpaul

May 3, 2017

To return my order

I bought a branded 25000MAH power bank with LED light &64GB memory card from delhivery. The power bank is not working properly and I want to return my order and to get my money. Please help me.
My way bill number is 1297210870192
jvspm

May 3, 2017

Delhivery courier

my AWB No: 19502747808786
Trivandrum.
Item reached trivandrum on 29th April 2017, but yet not delivered to me. No phone calls.
Please do the needul to deliver at the earliest.

May 1, 2017

Hi Amitkb02,

Hope you received the shipment.

Amitkb02

Apr 29, 2017

Pathetic Service

I have a consignment coming from Banglore its been 3 days from it the day it was manifested but I haven't recieved the consignment yet to Delhi. Where in FedEx deliver from same point and same seller in on day.

AWB 354527832043

Apr 27, 2017

Hi banerjeeabhra47,

Hope you have received the shipment.

banerjeeabhra47

Apr 25, 2017

Long haul delay in delivery

A very large sum of pre paid order in pending and I still have not received it.Kindly look into this urgently.

Waybill no.
1950274037196
banerjeeabhra47

Delhivery

Status is saying ling haul due to transportation delay.
Please resolve my issue.
Waybill no 1950274037196

Hi Vandita29,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can help you out.

Hi ayanbarai,

The shipment is out for delivery and will be reaching you soon.

Vandita29

Apr 22, 2017

Didn't receive my product

Yesterday, my order was out for delivery but I didn't receive my order. I want to know the exact delivery date of my order
ayanbarai

Apr 22, 2017

Delhivery curior Stuck at Consignment dispatched from origin city

Hello my shipment was booked from delhivery at 16 Apr and they picked the package at 19 Apr and last update was was shown in 20 Apr that Consignment dispatched from origin city but no update since then and today is expected delivery date and still no update I want my package now

Delivery Airway Bill number - 451720199674