DELHIVERY Courier Service

Horrible Service

12:33 AM (1 minute ago)
to Ritesh.Singh, Delhivery

Hi Ritesh,

I'm really sorry to escalate this Mail in such a Manner & can't bear the torture of the Shipment not Delivery yet.
Please find the details below as in this Mail.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 12:25 AM Khann <[email protected]> wrote:
Bloody Shit Service does it really Need such a F***ing long time to get delivery from Mumbai to Bangalore.
I'm completely fedup of your Pathetic & Horrible service that I have to use profanity as I have lost all my Patience & also more ever escalating the concern has done nothing but the bullshit only - moreover there is no any Customer care number to contact & Escalate accordingly to Higher Level of Management, Manager or Directors.
Still I have not received any update. I have waited enough to get the delhivery.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:31 PM Delhivery Support <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Khannzafu,

We are extremely sorry for this. We truly acknowledge your concern that the given time is over please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have faced.

We would like to inform you that self-collection has been stopped due to COVID-19. Your concern is genuine. Unfortunately, your shipment (1504814123254) is still in transit. We have highlighted this case to our team to arrange the delivery on high priority.

Best Regards
Akash

On Wed, 5 Aug at 5:53 PM , Khannzafu <[email protected]> wrote:
Kindly share with me the address for Bannerghatta Road Hub, I will take delivery myself immediately.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:51 PM Delhivery Support <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Zafu,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that your shipment is in transit has been connected for Bannergatta Bangalore. It kis requested kindly allow us 24 to 48 hrs we will arrange the successful delivery of your shipment.

Honey Gour

On Tue, 4 Aug at 2:27 PM , Khannzafu <[email protected]> wrote:
Provide me The Address & Contact number for your Soukya Road Hub I will collect it by myself & Aldo confirm is it Physical Available in Soukya Road or Not

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020, 14:24 Delhivery Support, <[email protected]> wrote:

We are extremely sorry for the delay in the delivery due to an operational issue. Your shipment (1504814123254) is in-transit (Bengaluru_SoukyaRoad). Your concern is genuine, we have escalated your complaint to our concern team and are taking a strong follow up on this case. Please allow us some time, You may expect the delivery as soon as possible.

Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, We are temporarily unavailable to answer your call.

Feel free to contact us for any other queries. We would be happy to help you.

Track your order on - http://www.delhivery.com. Ship your shipment through Delhivery Visit https://direct.delhivery.com/. To share feedback Click Here

Best Regards
Gulshan

Aug 3, 2020

Bad delivery and rude behaviour.

Refuse to door step delivery,using strong laugauge,rude behaviour and trow my product in front of me and product bolt has broken.

Aug 3, 2020

Rude behaviour,does not delivered product at home and using strong laugauge.

I am order a gym kit on amozan my product comes with delhivery.this courier man does not delivered my gym kit at home and his behaviour is rude and using strong laugauge,and my gym kit dummble bolt has broken.delivery man throw my product in front of me.
Harish babu BONDUGULA

Aug 2, 2020

Please help me sir my phone not original product please refund my amount

Please help me sir my phone not original product please refund my amount
Thatavarthi mounika sai Lakshmi

Aug 1, 2020

Delivery courier

Courier delivered to wrong address plz check and send to correct adress
PINAKSHI DAS

Jul 20, 2020

Very pathetic delivery

At first the delivery boy mistakenly delivered my product to someone else and I also received and OTP and the app also showed 'Delivered' status. After all this he took too long to deliver the order and then he wasn't even able to find the corrected location and I was waiting for him in heavy rain. I got drenched in the rain. Atlast i had to go in the rain and find him.
Such unprofessional and disgusting service. I'm highly disappointed.
Pk barman

Jul 6, 2020

Non delivery package

Tracking number AWB 4134817594510 not delivered by poor and worst services delhivery courier. Contact number of delhivery courier agent bongaigaon, Assam 9101225364 nonsense behavior with customer.
sandy_e

Jun 19, 2020

Money Collected But not picking up Courier

I booked a courier pickup 10 days back. They never picked it up or never returned the money. There are frauds. Don't waste your time and money. They will just collect the money, and will never respond to you.
AJITHMBR

Jun 13, 2020

Parcel not received

My tracking ID - 1904122059165 dt 20/03/2020 not received till date.
Hal-ata

Jun 5, 2020

Very poor and lier company

My tracking number is 3549110031382 , my order was expected to deliver on 20 may 2020 but it didn’t and today is 5 June 2020. Such a bad courier service and such a unprofessional behaviour. I want my order ASAP
Krishan359240

May 30, 2020

Courier not picked by delhivery courier

From many long time my consignment is ready to pick but courier partner still not picked my courier
Consignment number-############
I need my consignment.
noelsoares

Mar 11, 2020

Poor , substandard service

Poor and substandard service, no sense of responsibility by the courier person, disconnecting the call, no mannerism, need to punish them harshly, getting message on 10th March 2020 that will receive courier on 08th March 2020
noelsoares

Mar 11, 2020

Poor , substandard service

I am writing this to complain about Delhivery, which has very poor and substandard courier service, I was about to receive parcel last Saturday 29.02.2020, however could not pick up their call as was sleeping, however after that I have repeatedly call their courier persons who abruptly disconnect call, no sense of responsibility .it is very funny that I am getting a message on 10th Mar 2020 that courier will he delivered on 08th March' 2020, they need to be punished harshly, no proper way of getting connected to customer service, one of person name is Nadar
Abhinav suresh

Mar 9, 2020

Not delivering the product to the given address

The courier was ordered 2 weeks ago and the shipment have reached the courier center near but still it is delivered.I called them serveral times first they told me to come there and I refused to go.I will not go there to pick up my package then what the heck are they doing.Then they didn't answer my call till now.I am referring to the Delhivery office at Biyam ponani.
Office number-8086536549.They are reapeting it several times.Please take action ASAP.
Karnam Deepa

Feb 29, 2020

Not receipt of package

I had to receive a package with Awn 30081188267084. Your delivery person with contact no. 9535800685 had called on my number. Since I was busy in my office work I couldn't pick his call. When I called him later, he replied that he had kept the package near the door. I stay in an apartment and package was to be delivered there. He has acted in a very irresponsible manner and left the package near the door of my flat in the common area. He could have atleast given it to the security personnel who would have ensured that the package reaches me.
It's very annoying. My package was pre-paid. I don't know what to do now..
You people have the worst delivery boys I think.. who are just want 'delivered' tag and are least concerned about the customer
I WANT STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS PERSON AND I WANT THE AMOUNT OR MY PACKAGE BACK
Ananth Krishnan V

Dec 25, 2019

Delay in Delivery

I have ordered Vivo mobile through vivo e-store, then the mobile has been sent through delivery logistics. The order was made by me on 20th December 2019, Friday but still I didn't get the mobile delivered to me even after the mobile has reached the destination city. I didn't expect this much delay from delivery and there are no valid reasons for the delay. The expected delivery date was showed as 23rd December 2019 and today now it is showing as 26th December but the mobile reached the city 24th December morning itself. So I need proper reason for the delay in delivery and want the mobile to be delivered as soon as possible. Thank you
Pandit1991

Dec 21, 2019

Shipment no delivered since long 2858812204274

I have not recieved my shipment since long time just i got call from Rushi that your shipment has arrived but still i am waiting for delivery....
Such a bad experince with the service...
Just i read old review I am afraid with that My shipment will be lost and I recieve any other shipment ??? 😆😆😆😆
NitikaKalra

Dec 2, 2019

Product not recieved.

THEY MSGED THAY PRODUCT DELIVERED BUT IT NEVER REACHED ME, NOT EVEN TRIED.
NOW NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE CONTACT.
It was a heavy prepaid order :(
Worst service.

Wrong Parcel Receive

I had couriered a parcel with lots of marriage clothes worth Rs.25000 that is around 8-9 kg on the 9th of Nov 2019, with AWB No. 2829210603864 from the delivery direct courier Service with a trust relationship that Delhivery is reputed brand and they'll definitely courier my parcel as soon as possible to my family on time.

When I track my parcel after a week nothing shown on the website then I raise a complaint to customer care they told me that my parcel gets lost after I raise the complaint, they didn't found it and still keep saying that our team is searching give us time. But suddenly a wrong parcel with the same AWB No. 2829210603864 reached my destination on 24 Nov 2019.

Again I raise a complaint, but they didn't listen to my concern that my parcel contains lots of clothes but this wrong parcel has some machine. This is a fraud or me better can call its scam. I want my parcel back. I attached the photos that I have received.
Due to marriage, I need it immediately, so please look up this matter seriously and please don't delay this process much. Please take the necessary action as there is a trust associated with Delhivery Courier Service.

This is the number of courier boy with mobile 9029844455 in Delhivery Borivali courier center, who has mishandled or misplace the courier, please take necessary action against him.

Please attached my slip and the Photos that I have received instead of my marriage clothes.

Nov 25, 2019

Wrong Item received with a lot of delay

Nov 25, 2019

Wrong Parcel receive with lot of delay

Rama Mhavalankar

Nov 20, 2019

Order not delivered from last two days

I got message that your item will be delivered today,and product is not delivered later very next day again same message arrived saying that your item will be delivered today but not delivered very next day again message arrived, I called up on the number provided in the message, that person telling me rubbish things, saying less products delivery was there in your area so we didn't came and we attempted order but your shop was closed etc.. etc... If he attempted order why dont he called me if my shop was closed..?
And till the time my item is not delivered.... This is not expected from delhivery... Useless fellow
Kumars9796

Nov 18, 2019

PATHETIC SERVICE BY DELHIVERY

The delivery agent denied to deliver the product to the doorstep. The product was kept at the ground floor by the delivery agent and asked My family member to lift it to the first floor. MY PREVIOUS ORDER WAS CANCELLED AS THE DELIVERY AGENT ASKED US TO ARRANGE LABOURS TO LIFT THE PRODUCT TO THE FIRST FLOOR.

PLEASE CANCEL YOUR ORDERS IF THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO DELIVERY.
Kumars9796

Nov 18, 2019

408-9790529-5820362 / 408-2721409-1903524

WORST SERVICE and POOR & CHEAP BEHAVIOUR OF THE DELIVERY AGENT @JAMKHANDI.
Kinjalshroff1412

Nov 17, 2019

Worst courier service

Worst experience specially Pune

From 7 days they have been sending false messages. This is utter unprofessionalism. Worst service ever. Parcel us received in pune yet they won't deliver. Nor do they contact the customer. Whenever I try contacting, all I get is a new number, stupid suggestion like cancel your order, let me check if any such parcel is there etc.. 0 clarity amongst the team. Pathetic service. Do you guys understand the urgency of receiving something. Not at all worth trusting.
AWB1904116884323