DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Dheepthi

Oct 16, 2019

Poor delivery service

My parcel has been received a week before at karur..but they didnt take out for delivery saying the delivery person is on leave...another person who came to deliver today sits in a place and asks everyone to come and collect since he is new...for what **** are u running delivery service then?? Don we know to order from a shop??? If u cant run proper delivery service,shut it and go!! Stupid!!!
Dheepthi

Oct 16, 2019

Poor delivery service

Its been 4 days since my parcel arrived at karur...nd these people didnt take them out for delivery...saying the person who delivers is on leave...nd another person who came to deliver today sits in a place and wants everyone to come nd collect it from that place....for what **** are u running delivery service then??? Cant we go and get from a shop???? Why the hell are we ordering from sites which deliver it to home?? If u cant run a delivery service properly,jus shut it nd go!!!
S Murugeshan

Oct 12, 2019

Delhivery Courier Service

My Order Tracking I.D:1337295929944 a prepaid Kevin 32 inches Led TV is held at the werehouse at Banglore Nelmngla H(Karnataka) since 3 days at the same place.My previous order of the backpack was delivered to my home address at Kuppam pincode 517425 and now they claim that for my prepaid order of the Kevin 32 inches Led smart TV .It does not fall under their area of service.why are showing such unproffesional behaviour?Please respond as early as possible.
akash.kedade2703

Oct 5, 2019

Delhivery service is fraud

To Delhivery
My order Tracking ID: 1337289347225 a prepaid HP laptop is held at the warehouse at Bettiah since 4 days.
Previous order of the backpack was delivered to my address at Sikta Pincode 845307 and now they claim that for my prepaid order of the HP laptop, it is does not fall under their area of service. Why are you showing such unprofessional behaviour?
Please respond to my query asap
akash.kedade2703

Oct 5, 2019

Delivery not taking place

To Delhivery
javad nejus

Oct 3, 2019

courier person did not come home delivery ,and office stafs rude behaviour

courier person did not come home delivery ,and office stafs rude behaviour
delhvery executive very poor behave pls
ganeshk.sw

Oct 3, 2019

Delhivery Courier FRAUD service

Delhivery courier partner is providing FRAUD service they asking come and collect product from them office !!! so if I place one order in flipkart want take Leave on delivery date ??? right ... see blow my products is not delivered due to this CULPRIT courier boy services

FRAUD Delhivery Courier Branch Office Address
77/2A,Malayadiputhur,Sathyamangalam,ERODE(DT),Pincode-638401. 11.50662460 77.25636300
Rahulkumar321

Oct 2, 2019

Miss behave

Mera courier delivery krke khud rkh Lia bol rhe hai nhi dete Jo krna ho to krle
Anti-Delhivery

Oct 1, 2019

Delhivery - Biggest Scammers in the logistics business

If you're a seller looking for a logistics company to ship your orders, don't choose Delhivery. You will save lots of money and have less stress in your life. I'm a seller currently using delhivery surface to ship COD orders as it's the only available option in my region. Why you should stay far away from this courier service -
1. Shipments are usually never picked up on time and after they're picked they don't connect it to their tracking database in the system until the last minute after reminding again and again. If shipments are not connected within 48 hours, Delhivery center will cancel it and you have to create a new order request causing delay.
2. Unnecessary transit delays keep happening to more than 50% of shipments. They tell you it takes 5-8 days to be delivered but in reality it takes 2 weeks on average. Note: They upgraded my account to Express which supposedly takes 3-5 days but it takes the same amount of time as surface, only now you have to pay higher express shipping rates. I brought it to their attention but there was no change so needless to say, I went back to surface.
3. They will inflate the weight of every single shipment by as much as 1000% to increase the shipping rate. A 40g small item packed in a 6x4x4inch box with bubblewrap is marked as 531g, a 120g item packed in a 7.5x5x3.5inch box is marked as 853g, a 450g item(s) packed in a 9x6x3inch box is marked as 1300g, a 300g item is marked as 2167g and so on. It doesn't even matter if you input the correct weight in the order upload form, they completely disregard it. Why even have a weight section if they're just going to mark as they wish?! Twice they even marked my packages as 8000g and 50000g when the actual weight was less than 500g.
4. The support leaves a lot to be desired. My account service manager straight up told me to find a different logistics company when I brought the above grievances to his attention in an email. These are not just one time occurrences but a regular thing in almost 1 yr of using their service so obviously I made my dissatisfaction known.

Their only aim is to cheat the sellers. They don't have one bit of integrity and work ethics. As soon as I find another logistics service I'm done with them.
madkins3

Sep 30, 2019

No contact and very bad way of speaking

They dont contact you and when you go to ask them the only reply we get is i dont know
Dont use delhivery if they provide these kind of services
madkins3

Sep 30, 2019

No contact and very bad way of speaking

They didnt contact me and when i went to their office, the only reply I got was 'I dont know'
DELHIVERY please try to fix this
sunaij

Sep 22, 2019

returned the delivery without contacting

i had order through amazon. and status showed like "your package has been reached at destination city and they were attempting the delivery and sending the comment that "Delivery rescheduled by customer " without calling us. after 10 days they called us and informed us to go and collect from their office.next day i went their office to to collect the same and after that they were saying its returned already.

worst courier service !!!!!!
Mohamedmsadiq

Sep 21, 2019

No one contacting for delivery

My parcel is not delivered yet and no one contacting me for that.but in site its updated attempt made
Mohamedmsadiq

Sep 21, 2019

No one contacting for delivery

My parcel is not delivered yet and no one is contacting ,but in the site its showing attempt made.not able to contact customer care through dail or mail .....no response .worst support
Sreeja Gowtham

Sep 19, 2019

Order not Delivered

I ordered one Dress the status is delivered in tracking but i didnt recieve any courier.. No One calls me I just received a message that the courier is delivered But I didnt recieve the product
kirtipoddar

Sep 17, 2019

Worst Delhivery courier

I have ordered few things from Club factory.
From last 1 week they r saying it will be delieverd , but yet not delivered.
Worst courier service.
Highly disappointed with your service.
Sutrishna Roy

Sep 16, 2019

Non delivery of consingment and updating wrong information

My consingment has been reached to Dehradun on 08 sep 2019.
And was scheduled to deliver on 09 September 2019 as per informations available on delivery courier website.
Neither it was not delivered on the date nor I was contacted by delivery courier service. But in their website comment is that "customer not available".
I called delivery customer care on 11 September 2019 and loged complaint . Customer care executive assured me that consignment will be deliver on 12 September 2019. Due to unprofessional nature of delivery courier consingment was not delivere to me and there website is showing comments that "Customer not available ".

This is very bad that this courier company is laying. Will never go and not recommend the service of delivery courier.
Deepak kanti

Sep 12, 2019

Non delivery of consingment and updating wrong information

My consingment has been reached to Dehradun on 08 sep 2019.

SWETArawat

Sep 12, 2019

NANDAN COURIER IS FRAUD, THEY WILL TAKE MONEY FROM YOU BUT WILL NOT COURIER IT

On 5th september i send two couriers from your company nandan courier from HARSH AGENCY LOCATED at 17, Premchand Nagar Society, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015. There were two couriers, one of the courier was for bombay and other was for delhi. The courier which was for Delhi reached delhi but is lying in the warehouse for last 4 days. On calling the person Mr. Rohit Raj he informed that he will not deliver the courier since he will only deliver it nearby. The address of his main office and the address of the place where courier needed to be delivered was within range of 3-4 kilometers. On calling the ahmedabad office they told us that they are sending someone to deliver the courier but since last 2 days i am getting same reply and the courier guy Mr. Rohit Raj (M):+ ############said i will not deliver the courier to this address. I have the recording of the whole conversation. Why will you take someone's courier and the money when you cant deliver the courier. Moreover, On calling Mr. Rohit RAj he said if you want your courier come and collect it from my office i wont come that side to give. IF we have to collect the courier why the ### bloody we are paying you courier charges ?? This is cheating when Nandan courier take money from client for their courier they are responsible to deliver it to address. You cant come up and say that we cant make the delivery, then why am i charged that much money for courier.

This is utterly fraudulent behavior of their company because when we went to get the courier it was assured that the courier will reach within 2/3 days but now since my package is lying in your godown in delhi they are denying to deliver the courier.
Chandana sharma

Sep 10, 2019

Order not delivered

My two orders with tracking I'd 1726246592275 and 11218742941 has not been delivered but on being tracked showing delivered on 9/9/2019 whereas I didnot receive any call from the courier person neither got any update.Very disappointing service in guwahati.Kindly take action and reschedule the delivery and if that is not possible please make arrangements for refunding my money.
Chandana sharma

Sep 10, 2019

Order not delivered

My two orders with tracking I'd 1726246592275 and 11218742941 has been showing delivered on 9/9/2019 but it was not been delivered to me neither I received any call from the courier person.Very disappointing courier service in guwahati.Kindly take action and reschedule the order or if not then refund my money.
Shubham p

Sep 9, 2019

Delay in delivering the shipment pertaining to shipment ID:- 2829210290231

This is a matter of serious concern that the shipment ############ which was Booked from Banka on 19-Aug- 2019 is yet not delivered in Bangalor, Its been almost 18 days. Can i know the reason??? as the shipment said to contain Highly Important Documents ( Bills for sanctioning the Imprest fund ). If the shipment will be not delivered on time you will have to imburse the loss amount..
Kindly look in to this on top most priority...
Consumer22

Sep 7, 2019

Did not deliver my package

Useless customer service that never picks up the phone.
I ordered an item from Amazon where the seller was a third-Party (also useless, since seller caled [email protected] did not respond to any query)
The tracking status showed that the item was out for delivery since 4 days and still no update on where it disappeared within Mumbai.
I hope Delhivery shuts down soon.
Mr Peter

Order not delivered

We waited for two days for my order to be delivered. I was told that it would arrive by 8p.m on the Friday - it did not. I was told by the executive that due to rain, he could not attempt the delivery. He said that it would be delivered the following morning - it wasn't!

After numerous calls, WhatsApp messages, emails etc, I was told that it would definately arrive by 8pm on the Saturday evening by 8pm. Needless to say, the order did not arrive!

I then received a message to say that the order could not be delivered as I had changed the delivery date!!

The employees of this company are both liars and incompetent!

USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL!!!!
Mr Peter

delhivery

The employees of this company are both liars and incompetent!

USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL!!!!

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...