DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

noelsoares

Mar 11, 2020

Poor , substandard service

Poor and substandard service, no sense of responsibility by the courier person, disconnecting the call, no mannerism, need to punish them harshly, getting message on 10th March 2020 that will receive courier on 08th March 2020
noelsoares

Mar 11, 2020

Poor , substandard service

I am writing this to complain about Delhivery, which has very poor and substandard courier service, I was about to receive parcel last Saturday 29.02.2020, however could not pick up their call as was sleeping, however after that I have repeatedly call their courier persons who abruptly disconnect call, no sense of responsibility .it is very funny that I am getting a message on 10th Mar 2020 that courier will he delivered on 08th March' 2020, they need to be punished harshly, no proper way of getting connected to customer service, one of person name is Nadar
Abhinav suresh

Mar 9, 2020

Not delivering the product to the given address

The courier was ordered 2 weeks ago and the shipment have reached the courier center near but still it is delivered.I called them serveral times first they told me to come there and I refused to go.I will not go there to pick up my package then what the heck are they doing.Then they didn't answer my call till now.I am referring to the Delhivery office at Biyam ponani.
Office number-8086536549.They are reapeting it several times.Please take action ASAP.
Karnam Deepa

Feb 29, 2020

Not receipt of package

I had to receive a package with Awn 30081188267084. Your delivery person with contact no. 9535800685 had called on my number. Since I was busy in my office work I couldn't pick his call. When I called him later, he replied that he had kept the package near the door. I stay in an apartment and package was to be delivered there. He has acted in a very irresponsible manner and left the package near the door of my flat in the common area. He could have atleast given it to the security personnel who would have ensured that the package reaches me.
It's very annoying. My package was pre-paid. I don't know what to do now..
You people have the worst delivery boys I think.. who are just want 'delivered' tag and are least concerned about the customer
I WANT STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS PERSON AND I WANT THE AMOUNT OR MY PACKAGE BACK
Ananth Krishnan V

Dec 25, 2019

Delay in Delivery

I have ordered Vivo mobile through vivo e-store, then the mobile has been sent through delivery logistics. The order was made by me on 20th December 2019, Friday but still I didn't get the mobile delivered to me even after the mobile has reached the destination city. I didn't expect this much delay from delivery and there are no valid reasons for the delay. The expected delivery date was showed as 23rd December 2019 and today now it is showing as 26th December but the mobile reached the city 24th December morning itself. So I need proper reason for the delay in delivery and want the mobile to be delivered as soon as possible. Thank you
Pandit1991

Dec 21, 2019

Shipment no delivered since long 2858812204274

I have not recieved my shipment since long time just i got call from Rushi that your shipment has arrived but still i am waiting for delivery....
Such a bad experince with the service...
Just i read old review I am afraid with that My shipment will be lost and I recieve any other shipment ??? 😆😆😆😆
NitikaKalra

Dec 2, 2019

Product not recieved.

THEY MSGED THAY PRODUCT DELIVERED BUT IT NEVER REACHED ME, NOT EVEN TRIED.
NOW NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE CONTACT.
It was a heavy prepaid order :(
Worst service.

Wrong Parcel Receive

I had couriered a parcel with lots of marriage clothes worth Rs.25000 that is around 8-9 kg on the 9th of Nov 2019, with AWB No. 2829210603864 from the delivery direct courier Service with a trust relationship that Delhivery is reputed brand and they'll definitely courier my parcel as soon as possible to my family on time.

When I track my parcel after a week nothing shown on the website then I raise a complaint to customer care they told me that my parcel gets lost after I raise the complaint, they didn't found it and still keep saying that our team is searching give us time. But suddenly a wrong parcel with the same AWB No. 2829210603864 reached my destination on 24 Nov 2019.

Again I raise a complaint, but they didn't listen to my concern that my parcel contains lots of clothes but this wrong parcel has some machine. This is a fraud or me better can call its scam. I want my parcel back. I attached the photos that I have received.
Due to marriage, I need it immediately, so please look up this matter seriously and please don't delay this process much. Please take the necessary action as there is a trust associated with Delhivery Courier Service.

This is the number of courier boy with mobile 9029844455 in Delhivery Borivali courier center, who has mishandled or misplace the courier, please take necessary action against him.

Please attached my slip and the Photos that I have received instead of my marriage clothes.

Nov 25, 2019

Wrong Item received with a lot of delay

Nov 25, 2019

Wrong Parcel receive with lot of delay

Rama Mhavalankar

Nov 20, 2019

Order not delivered from last two days

I got message that your item will be delivered today,and product is not delivered later very next day again same message arrived saying that your item will be delivered today but not delivered very next day again message arrived, I called up on the number provided in the message, that person telling me rubbish things, saying less products delivery was there in your area so we didn't came and we attempted order but your shop was closed etc.. etc... If he attempted order why dont he called me if my shop was closed..?
And till the time my item is not delivered.... This is not expected from delhivery... Useless fellow
Kumars9796

Nov 18, 2019

PATHETIC SERVICE BY DELHIVERY

The delivery agent denied to deliver the product to the doorstep. The product was kept at the ground floor by the delivery agent and asked My family member to lift it to the first floor. MY PREVIOUS ORDER WAS CANCELLED AS THE DELIVERY AGENT ASKED US TO ARRANGE LABOURS TO LIFT THE PRODUCT TO THE FIRST FLOOR.

PLEASE CANCEL YOUR ORDERS IF THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO DELIVERY.
Kumars9796

Nov 18, 2019

408-9790529-5820362 / 408-2721409-1903524

WORST SERVICE and POOR & CHEAP BEHAVIOUR OF THE DELIVERY AGENT @JAMKHANDI.
Kinjalshroff1412

Nov 17, 2019

Worst courier service

Worst experience specially Pune

From 7 days they have been sending false messages. This is utter unprofessionalism. Worst service ever. Parcel us received in pune yet they won't deliver. Nor do they contact the customer. Whenever I try contacting, all I get is a new number, stupid suggestion like cancel your order, let me check if any such parcel is there etc.. 0 clarity amongst the team. Pathetic service. Do you guys understand the urgency of receiving something. Not at all worth trusting.
AWB1904116884323
Navya Choudhary

Nov 11, 2019

My parcel

Very very .. much poor service, worst company ,time consuming in line busy
My should be arrival before 4 days, still I am not getting my parcel,I am not even able to talk to company because of your line busy system
I have reattempt yesterday in 2 time
But my location is going to back
I have complained a report against this company
Very...... Ford
Raviprakash1983

Oct 29, 2019

Yet my order not delivered

I have complaint against Delhivery courier service, since last 2 days my order is arrived at miraroad Amazon courier facility but yet I have not received my delivery, also I m trying to contact them but call not received seems they don't have proper customer care facility really very disappointing.. as I was really happy with Amazon services and their courrier facilities, but Delhivery had disappointed me, I request Amazon do not use Delhivery courier facilities as this kind of courier services will loose their online customer interest..
Prasant12345

Oct 29, 2019

Online shopping

My order break before 3 days at bhubaneswar. The service is very low standard. No contact number
Chouhan vigneshwar singh

Oct 28, 2019

Iam not satifice with courier because talking ugly words

Iam not satifice with courier because not giving proper response to me and dont know how to talk with custumers
jedi

Oct 17, 2019

Poor delivery service

Sir, m so sorry to say that the courier executive who are suppose to come and deliver my order din't come, they did called and say to come bt they did not and they returned my order......m very disappointed with the delivery service because they always do the same thing even though i had complaint about this problem many times but there is no improvement at all. I would like to request you to please fix this problem especially for my locality KNB Road wahnangbah, jowia
Dheepthi

Oct 16, 2019

Poor delivery service

My parcel has been received a week before at karur..but they didnt take out for delivery saying the delivery person is on leave...another person who came to deliver today sits in a place and asks everyone to come and collect since he is new...for what **** are u running delivery service then?? Don we know to order from a shop??? If u cant run proper delivery service,shut it and go!! Stupid!!!
Dheepthi

Oct 16, 2019

Poor delivery service

Its been 4 days since my parcel arrived at karur...nd these people didnt take them out for delivery...saying the person who delivers is on leave...nd another person who came to deliver today sits in a place and wants everyone to come nd collect it from that place....for what **** are u running delivery service then??? Cant we go and get from a shop???? Why the hell are we ordering from sites which deliver it to home?? If u cant run a delivery service properly,jus shut it nd go!!!
S Murugeshan

Oct 12, 2019

Delhivery Courier Service

My Order Tracking I.D:1337295929944 a prepaid Kevin 32 inches Led TV is held at the werehouse at Banglore Nelmngla H(Karnataka) since 3 days at the same place.My previous order of the backpack was delivered to my home address at Kuppam pincode 517425 and now they claim that for my prepaid order of the Kevin 32 inches Led smart TV .It does not fall under their area of service.why are showing such unproffesional behaviour?Please respond as early as possible.
akash.kedade2703

Oct 5, 2019

Delhivery service is fraud

To Delhivery
My order Tracking ID: 1337289347225 a prepaid HP laptop is held at the warehouse at Bettiah since 4 days.
Previous order of the backpack was delivered to my address at Sikta Pincode 845307 and now they claim that for my prepaid order of the HP laptop, it is does not fall under their area of service. Why are you showing such unprofessional behaviour?
Please respond to my query asap
akash.kedade2703

Oct 5, 2019

Delivery not taking place

To Delhivery
javad nejus

Oct 3, 2019

courier person did not come home delivery ,and office stafs rude behaviour

courier person did not come home delivery ,and office stafs rude behaviour
delhvery executive very poor behave pls

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...