DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

sksh

Apr 25, 2015

poor service and non issue of cash receipt of monthly collection

1. The local cable operator is not issuing cash receipt against monthly collection for den-cable-network.
2. I am facing signal problem for the last three months, for which i lodged number of complaints to the local area cable operator as well as den cable operator.but regret , no action taken by both of them . Monthly rent is collected regularly by den network cable operator.
Please look in to the matter.
Thanking You,
S K Sharma.
vcc card no-############.
mobile - 9811051716,
402/5, sector-5, vasundhra,
ghaziabad ( up )
sindhu leela

Apr 23, 2015

no one responding to the customers

My Den set up box is not working properly earlier and now its totally turned off and getting on .We checked in all the way but still not on.If we complaining to anyone in that team ,no one responding .Please do needful.
Address
#303,bhavya residency,greenglen layout,bellandur,banagalore,560103.
akshita_34987

Apr 13, 2015

no bill is provided for the amount taken

dear concern,

It is customary to provide bill or invoice for the amount which has been taken from customer to provide internet services by DEN boom band

I am surprise that DEN does not issue any receipt for the amount taken on their prepaid internet connections and no one has explained this earlier.

In case you cannot provide me a receipt, please reimburse me the amount which I have paid Rs. 1122/- on 13.04.2015 and stop my connection OR provide me a receipt which can be used as a proof of payment

User name : Akshita_34987 having registered mobile 9811205423 and email id suniljain53@rediffmail.com

Akshita Jain and her father Mr. Sunil Jain
kaushik sunil

Apr 8, 2015

no service provider

VERY VERY VERY POOR SERVICE .I have complaint four times .My complaint nos are 2418025,2446587,2452484,2460504 but they said no help from DEN. & said compaint to local operators ,secondly they don't pick up the call.I suggested don't use it in future &also tell to my friends & relatives don't use it .At last i am going to consumer court.

AMIT BHARDWAJ.
MOBILE NO.9466666542.
anurags9810

Mar 24, 2015

Not getting complete channels as per package

Hi All,

Never ever go for DEN connection, They are doing fraud only.they are charging very high but not providing proper channels as committed in package.
Channel quality is very poor and support is also third class.
They have hired some very cheap and non technical support staff. if you call them 100 times then any one will come in 1 or week.
I dont know what is our corrupt government given licence to these kind of third class operators.

So I will suggest never ever go for DAN cable connection in Vasundhra, ghaziabad , near arround sector- 5
Narain Dev Mehta

Mar 23, 2015

Non supply of Router for Wifi connection.

The rouyer has not been supplied with modem. Date of application 16.3.2015. N.D .Mehta.Phone No 9721905501. No body listen to my calls. I may have tocancell my application
.Your reps name is SOURYP and his mobile no is 9793507758. Donot mind the service ofDEN company is v.v.poor and their dealings with customers is hope less.
vaidik

Mar 21, 2015

request for release of refund

Ref. to my earlier calls and discussions at your customer care number, in regards to extremely poor services which further leads to discontinuance, Once again, I would like to place my request, to please ask your concern distributor to please get your SET TOP BOX collected and ask him to refund Rs.1100/- ASAP.

Despite of my request at your Customer Care no action has been taken so far. My details are as follows for your prompt and positive response.

Name: Rajesh Srivastava
Email: vaidik2003@gmail.com
Contact number: 09910045586
VC (Viewing Card) Number: ############
Set Top Box Serial No.- ################

Looking forward for a prompt and positive response.
Rajesh Srivastava
pankaj.satwani

Mar 19, 2015

Not getting complete channels as per package

My name is Pankaj, Kanpur

Our local TV cable operator who is part of DEN network is neither show all the channels nor he is providing any receipt of payments made.

He is currently charging us Rs.300 for commitment of all the channels, but not providing all the channels and most of the channels are of too much below quality level.

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issue per month receipt of payment.

You are requested to take a serious action about this complaint.

Cable operator name : Anil (Gul), Acharya Nagar, Kanpur(Den network)

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve the same.
snaik

Mar 18, 2015

Hathaway cable

There is a strong complaint against Omsai cable operator we are using cable service from past 15 tradeshow after this setopbox came they are charging us for the chanel which they wish to show after so many requests still no bills given after payment and no selection of chane. They are forcing us to see what they want to show they clowe chanel without notice and same answer every time Price is increased can any one tell what to do were to complaint for this cable mafias
devkumar555

Mar 9, 2015

Fraud & Goons running by the local den cable operator

Dear friends, we need to take actions against these local cable operators who are running by goons and doing anything they like. Charging as per wishes and if protest they cut off the connections and no receit but saying to give service tax. This needs to stop. We will go to consumer court and if req will file FIR against them. If still not actions then will convey to AAP chief for this.
If you all are with me then whtsapp me or call me and then will straight away take actions. To stop. Jaggo grahak jaggo.

priya bir

Mar 6, 2015

non redressal of complaints

My cable operator charges whatever he feels like. There is no provision for pick and choose channels. All channels re forced down my throat month after month. The problems are not redressed. His name is Nishant Communications. His receipt does not mention the proprietor's name or mobile no.
shail9557

Mar 2, 2015

Regarding set up box

I m resident of 98 b, premnager .I hv cable TV network of Khandelwal situated in premnager.he is demanding Rs 1300 and saying extra fifty rupees per month excludingRs200 monthly charge.except this incase of any disorderness in remote he is demanding Rs 150 extra every time .pl.rectify my problem.

Shailesh Gupta

please add lord Buddha channel
kaushlendra pandey

Feb 23, 2015

colours channels not received last 1 week

Last 2 months we r not receiving ristey channel we keep on telling 2 cable operator it is not coming he told us that it not coming from our receiving station which is in moradabad up.now the same case happened with colours channel and same case may occur with another channels in future
anonjaya

Feb 22, 2015

cabel operator charges high

i selected the package of 199 rupess and also pay it for last 2 years but now our cabel operator asked to pay Rs240and said that rate of cbel has increased
Dheeraj kumar gautam

Feb 21, 2015

colors nick aur kai channel nhi dikha rahe hai..

Den network wale nick colors aur kai channel nahi dikha rahe badi kharab service de rahe bina complaint ke kai channel band kar dete hai..ye thik nhi hai..sabse pahle cable network ka aaj itna bekar haal ho gaya.
please help me..
shailuparmar

Feb 20, 2015

Star Sports Channel

Hi, I am a customer of DEN Network in Vinay Apartment, 70, Vishwas Colony, Alkapuri, Vadodara. In all other area of Baroda, Star Sports3 channel is showing in including package. I am paying 300/- every month and my cable operator DEN Network is saying I have to pay 203/- extra to view star sports channel. So can you please add atleast Star Sports 3 channel in my package.
sksingh544

Feb 19, 2015

Non issuing of Receipt and not showing all the channels

My Name is Santosh Kumar Singh and I am resident of 222F, Saran Estate Ahirwan, kanpur.

You are requested to take a serious action about this complaint.

Cable operator name : Aditya Shukla (Den network)

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve the same.

My Contact Number is 9935511544.
saima alam

Feb 17, 2015

why are you not giving tha colors channel

Den wale kitne bewakooof bana rhe hai colors channel nhi de rhe hai are dedo warna sab log den utha kr fek denge jaldi do
roh khan

Feb 14, 2015

want action now

Den card mac id 0000 2963 1033
I have asking my cable operator in arya nagar (kanpur) since past 2 months to activate star sports 3 ..i have paid the charges for it ...he everytime says " i will activate it today" from past 2 months but still not activated..m fed up..how can den have such dumb local cable operators
I want star sports 3 today itself anyhow
akbar alam

Feb 14, 2015

Star sport packages include all 4

Many time I went to local cable operator to ask him plz add my star sport package that including all the sports channel. But all my request went to deaf ears. Can somebody take pain and add stars packages at the below den .
################.
Ayush Verma

Feb 7, 2015

channel not subscribed even after full payment

The cable operator is reluctant to start the subscription of channel star sports 4 despite receiving the full payment for the channel for the next 3 months.please see to it that some action has been taken otherwise I will go to the consumer court and make sure the company pay for irresponsible attitude of the cable operator
The address of the cable operator is 'space age network shop no.1, ndmc mini market satya marg chanakyapuri new delhi 110021
nitishguptakirr

Feb 7, 2015

DEN network

I am very dissapoint with den service first they include all sports channels and english channel in family pack now they close one by one all channel .if any one give me number then i will definetly file complaint against him.kyuki bhut pagal banaya hai is den ne sabko.agar jaroori nahi hota to koi bhi den nahi nagtwata saale dhokebaaz aur fraud hai den wale.
rajakanpurs

Feb 5, 2015

Charge per month more

Dear,
Sir/Madam

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issued per month receipt of payment..please take a serious action about this complaint.
Cable operator name : Jain Cable (Den)
Address : Lal bangla, Kanpur
manishku86

Jan 30, 2015

Add channel

Please add news channel NDTV hindi we are not avail this channel since long. My email I'd manishku86@gmail.com please also provide phone number for lodging complain

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...