DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

snaik

Mar 18, 2015

Hathaway cable

There is a strong complaint against Omsai cable operator we are using cable service from past 15 tradeshow after this setopbox came they are charging us for the chanel which they wish to show after so many requests still no bills given after payment and no selection of chane. They are forcing us to see what they want to show they clowe chanel without notice and same answer every time Price is increased can any one tell what to do were to complaint for this cable mafias
devkumar555

Mar 9, 2015

Fraud & Goons running by the local den cable operator

Dear friends, we need to take actions against these local cable operators who are running by goons and doing anything they like. Charging as per wishes and if protest they cut off the connections and no receit but saying to give service tax. This needs to stop. We will go to consumer court and if req will file FIR against them. If still not actions then will convey to AAP chief for this.
If you all are with me then whtsapp me or call me and then will straight away take actions. To stop. Jaggo grahak jaggo.

priya bir

Mar 6, 2015

non redressal of complaints

My cable operator charges whatever he feels like. There is no provision for pick and choose channels. All channels re forced down my throat month after month. The problems are not redressed. His name is Nishant Communications. His receipt does not mention the proprietor's name or mobile no.
shail9557

Mar 2, 2015

Regarding set up box

I m resident of 98 b, premnager .I hv cable TV network of Khandelwal situated in premnager.he is demanding Rs 1300 and saying extra fifty rupees per month excludingRs200 monthly charge.except this incase of any disorderness in remote he is demanding Rs 150 extra every time .pl.rectify my problem.

Shailesh Gupta

please add lord Buddha channel
kaushlendra pandey

Feb 23, 2015

colours channels not received last 1 week

Last 2 months we r not receiving ristey channel we keep on telling 2 cable operator it is not coming he told us that it not coming from our receiving station which is in moradabad up.now the same case happened with colours channel and same case may occur with another channels in future
anonjaya

Feb 22, 2015

cabel operator charges high

i selected the package of 199 rupess and also pay it for last 2 years but now our cabel operator asked to pay Rs240and said that rate of cbel has increased
Dheeraj kumar gautam

Feb 21, 2015

colors nick aur kai channel nhi dikha rahe hai..

Den network wale nick colors aur kai channel nahi dikha rahe badi kharab service de rahe bina complaint ke kai channel band kar dete hai..ye thik nhi hai..sabse pahle cable network ka aaj itna bekar haal ho gaya.
please help me..
shailuparmar

Feb 20, 2015

Star Sports Channel

Hi, I am a customer of DEN Network in Vinay Apartment, 70, Vishwas Colony, Alkapuri, Vadodara. In all other area of Baroda, Star Sports3 channel is showing in including package. I am paying 300/- every month and my cable operator DEN Network is saying I have to pay 203/- extra to view star sports channel. So can you please add atleast Star Sports 3 channel in my package.
sksingh544

Feb 19, 2015

Non issuing of Receipt and not showing all the channels

My Name is Santosh Kumar Singh and I am resident of 222F, Saran Estate Ahirwan, kanpur.

Our local TV cable operator who is part of DEN network is neither show all the channels nor he is providing any receipt of payments made.

He is currently charging us Rs.300 for commitment of all the channels, but not providing all the channels and most of the channels are of too much below quality level.

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issue per month receipt of payment.

You are requested to take a serious action about this complaint.

Cable operator name : Aditya Shukla (Den network)

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve the same.

My Contact Number is 9935511544.
saima alam

Feb 17, 2015

why are you not giving tha colors channel

Den wale kitne bewakooof bana rhe hai colors channel nhi de rhe hai are dedo warna sab log den utha kr fek denge jaldi do
roh khan

Feb 14, 2015

want action now

Den card mac id 0000 2963 1033
I have asking my cable operator in arya nagar (kanpur) since past 2 months to activate star sports 3 ..i have paid the charges for it ...he everytime says " i will activate it today" from past 2 months but still not activated..m fed up..how can den have such dumb local cable operators
I want star sports 3 today itself anyhow
akbar alam

Feb 14, 2015

Star sport packages include all 4

Many time I went to local cable operator to ask him plz add my star sport package that including all the sports channel. But all my request went to deaf ears. Can somebody take pain and add stars packages at the below den .
################.
Ayush Verma

Feb 7, 2015

channel not subscribed even after full payment

The cable operator is reluctant to start the subscription of channel star sports 4 despite receiving the full payment for the channel for the next 3 months.please see to it that some action has been taken otherwise I will go to the consumer court and make sure the company pay for irresponsible attitude of the cable operator
The address of the cable operator is 'space age network shop no.1, ndmc mini market satya marg chanakyapuri new delhi 110021
nitishguptakirr

Feb 7, 2015

DEN network

I am very dissapoint with den service first they include all sports channels and english channel in family pack now they close one by one all channel .if any one give me number then i will definetly file complaint against him.kyuki bhut pagal banaya hai is den ne sabko.agar jaroori nahi hota to koi bhi den nahi nagtwata saale dhokebaaz aur fraud hai den wale.
rajakanpurs

Feb 5, 2015

Charge per month more

Dear,
Sir/Madam

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issued per month receipt of payment..please take a serious action about this complaint.
Cable operator name : Jain Cable (Den)
Address : Lal bangla, Kanpur
manishku86

Jan 30, 2015

Add channel

Please add news channel NDTV hindi we are not avail this channel since long. My email I'd manishku86@gmail.com please also provide phone number for lodging complain
kanchans

Jan 28, 2015

I SUGGESTED TO YOU

Anybody have any complaints, Plz you should call only Customer Care of Den Network. They will solve your problem.
Ankush1

Jan 17, 2015

to add channels

we asked to add gemini tv the operator is not adding it .
pls add that channel to us
our card number is :############
contact number:08026674338 /9036501451
manish8587

Jan 13, 2015

nonavailability of channel

I want to see india match but why all star channel are not available please bring them before India tri-series if you want more money you can take 270 /-
msdahiya1982

Jan 8, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PAYMENT BILL

I AM PAYIING RS-250/-
MR NEERAJTIYAGI PHONE NO-9810753547 OPERATOR OF AREA TOLD THAT MONTHLY RECEIPT WILL BE GIVEN IF U PAY RS-350/-
I WANT BASIC PACKAGE OF RS 132/- ONLY MY BROAD BAND NO IS -MAC24767D6E6930 (WHITE) AND MY EMAIL ID IS-
m.sdahiya@ymail.com
please give me of my liking package and receipt of the same.today complaint no-2191092 / noted to ur cc care officer mr kosender.
msd dahiya
rahuljainmrt

Jan 4, 2015

cable operatior not giving receipt of payment

we are aregular customer of den ,our cable operatior is noting giving the receipt of payment received by him. when we asked for receipt they refused and cutted our connection . this is higly illegal act done by your meerut operatior. kindly take immediate action .
thanks
rahul jain
mob. 9837230026
mayankjain1089

Jan 4, 2015

DEN is a fraud company

I paid 3000 rs for two connections, and its not even 2 weeks since then. One connection is not working and I am not able to view many channels in other connection .

English channels of star network are not coming, at the time of subscription I was told there is some problem with the network which will be resolved in a weeks time. Now they are saying it has been removed since a month and they are a la carte now and you need to pay more for English channels of star network.

The customer satisfaction being zero, I called the Den customer care to uninstall and refund my money as I dont want to continue with Den network, and they completely refused that its not refundable. Its nothing but customer harassment. These guys should be banned asap. Please help!

I can be reached at +91-9971630180
mayankjain1089@gmail.com
vidyutsarkar1973@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015

Cable TV operator not providing Receipt

My Name is Vidyut Sarkar and I am resident of sector 42 A, Seawoods West Navi Maumbai, Our local TV cable opearator who is part of DEN network is not providing any receipt of payments.
Upon asking for receipts he is asking for a Rs 45 extra as entertainment tax.

the local TV operator is also not showing BBC saying the news channel is chargeable.

They are also not showing any FOX channels and national geographic channels.

He is currently charging us rs 300 and upon asking to add the above channels he is asking Rs 350 per month.

Upon asking receipt against payments he did went away without taking any money and said that he would come back whether they would be able to provide any receipt or not.

He also said in case of them not able to provide receipt ,the payment has to be done anyway and if they are not able to provide any receipt they would disconnect the cable line in two month.

How is this justified that the operator would not provide receipt and upon asking receipt they would disconnect operation.

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve.

My Contact Number is 7738009077.
gremsa

Dec 31, 2014

den networks is not going with schedule of animax channel

Den networks are not going according to schedule of animax channel as shown on channel.

please someone fix thos problem 'cause animax is showing only previous channel

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...