Dept of Food-Karnataka

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dept of Food-Karnataka

Harshita_2000

Feb 14, 2020

Food poisoning

I am filing this complaint because I don't want anyone else to further get affected.

Pratish PG (only girls)
No.751, Latha Mansion, CHS 707, 4th Main Road, 4th Phase, Yelhanka New Town, Bangalore 560064 (opp Shiv Mandir)

The PG has an advantage of the location, good interiors, and security system. This PG accommodates all Srishti college students and out of all the given options, this is the closest to the college.

It's a double sharing room and each person is paying 13.5k per month (which is 27k per room). Food is not being prepared in the PG. It's cooked somewhere else and brought to our PG.

We finally created a Whatsapp group with all the students, their parents and the owner to give feedback about the food so that he could make changes. We haven't got any reply regarding this and I have been individually taunted for the last 3 days by the owner and the warden for raising the issue.

Please see to what can be done.
Harshita_2000

Feb 14, 2020

Bad quality food at Pratish PG, Latha Mansion

Pratish PG (only girls)

It's a double sharing room and each person is paying 13.5k per month (which is 27k per room). The food has been really bad since day one and we have been complaining about this since then. Students have been falling ill every now and then because of food poisoning.

Please see to what can be done.
Nancy m

Jan 14, 2020

Unhygienic kitchen with rats and cockroaches

Hello I'm Nancy from Bangalore want to report about an catering service in Bangalore which is named Emelda catering services in double road indiranagar Bangalore behind ammas pastry next to prestige service center went to my cousin birthday function and the food was catered by this emelda catering services in indiranagar the found cockroaches in the sweets and in rice then I noticed all of there containers are so dirty and unhygienic then later thought to visit the place I can't even step inside it was full dirty smell with cockroaches and sticky place with dirty containers also rats roaming around please take an action in this Thanks

Dec 3, 2019

Not Fresh Chicken

Respected sir, today went to New Kaba Plaza NRI Lay Out Main Road, TC Playa Road. We ordered chicken Leg Fry and chicken Loly Pops.Unhygienic food not cooked and Not fresh chicken they people not given proper response.

I request concerned authority to take action as soon as possible. I request all citizens to avoid such restaurants becoz the walkin customers are very low and so the restaurant use the food prepared for more days to avoid financial loss.
VipinMathew

Sep 15, 2019

Old and dirty food served

Chinese food restaurant " Tongba Garden" in Kattigenahalli Yelahanka Bangalore. Is serving old food to customers, they used to keep chicken and other things for long time exposed and serve to customers. People opt this place because it's very cheap. We can see mice and rats running all over the place. They even used to spit on food if we complaints.
Thouseef ahamed

Jun 10, 2019

road side food

Dear sir, please Note the canteen name there are so many food are selling without any licence.also near by public toilet. Why not take action food department of Bangalore. Kindly note the name verity Sosa Sara fast food there is any licence issued for this. Please take action as soon
SunilKamini

May 18, 2019

Worst PG of Bangalore

I have been staying in a pg near brookfield mall named SRI L AKSHMI VENKATESHWARA PG FOR GENTS opposite Grama Devatha Temple, near Naga Lingeshwara Temple, brookfield mall. Here in this Pg the owner so conjuse i am sure i couldnt find people like him future anymore. They serve the food which left the previous day or even before that by storing in fridge and they even smart they dont do it directly they will mix it up with a part which cooked current day. One day they made sambar and the next they supposed to cook dal instead of that they removed drumsticks in it and made others to beilve it to be dal. I could find it as the previous day sambar as i got small drumsticks. We are compromised with the food and now his conjuse mind reached to drinking water suppling Moss occupied water. You can find the pics which i am attaching as an example

Sunil Reddy

Worst PG of Bangalore Worst PG of Bangalore Worst PG of Bangalore

Swamym

May 15, 2019

Bad quality of PG food Serving

My name is Swamy and all bad kind of food is served in this PG. The cook doesn't have a proper hygiene in cooking and i was even surprised to find a cockroach flattened, when I was eating chappathi.

Sri Virat PG for Gents
#93,13th Cross,20th 'B, Madiwala, Venkateshwara Layout, BTM Layout 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068

Please do necessary actions in closing these kind of PGs.

Swamy
Santhoshgupta

Mar 18, 2019

Bad quality of meat in biryani

Shanmukha restaurant brookefield has delivered very bad quality food in particular the mutton pieces in the biryani. They don't seem to be mutton pieces. Also, the overall quality of food is bad and has created stomach upset n food poisoning. Please audit and take action against this restaurant for playing with customers health.
sunil1322

Feb 4, 2019

Sanitary Hotel

Sudha mess located at Bangalore gandhinagar R. K. Puram 3rd cross just few meters from kg bus station. This hotel person doesn't clean drainage instead leaves on the road including toilet.. In that dirty place with drainage mix water he serves food... So please take action as soon as possible...

kk256

Jan 8, 2019

Hotels

Most of the hotels are using plastic papers to steam idly, packing foods in plastic paper. Kindly spread some awareness on this asap.

Kamal
Atb100

Nov 9, 2018

Log domestic

Sir this is anwer from srigandhanagar hegganahalli Kareem Sab layout
Sir here all shops and bakery and hotels and chicken and muttun shop are using domestic log cilenders please protect currept on subsydy cilenders here are so many people using domestic cilenders please take a ride and you get thousand of cilenders illegal
Angry_citizen

Sep 13, 2018

Unhygienic way of handling

Negligence and rude behaviour of employees in the restaurant and unhygienic way of handling, serving and packing food and the shop keeper is not even ready to listen what we are complaining nor the employees care about what we explain they are very careless and they have the attitude that there’s no one to question them,I spoke to many people every one told me I can’t change anything being a single person but still I want to take my step.

Venkateswara hotel,

#hopesomethingchange.
Chandrashekar.S

Sep 4, 2018

Bad behaviour and Negligence Food Delivery to Customer

HVR Dosa Center, Hotel Peoples are neglect to delivery of Order to Food and bad behaviour to customer, they are making a un health serve to food please visit this place and verify this Hotel is Situated at HVR Dosa Center, Sheshadripuram Main Road,
Opposite to Chaitanya Techno School, Bangalore
gayitri

May 25, 2018

HOTEL AJANTHA ,S R RD

i had gone to mysore on some work ..Mysore is a tourist place lots of visitors throng in and leave .. hence they are dependent on hotel food . this is taken advantage of by a hotel here ,name ajantha off sayyaji rao rd , off SBI sayyaji rao rd Mysore ..i must have gone in to hotel by 2-30 and 3 pm,i was hungry .... i ordered a plate of poori ,what i got was after nearly half an hour of waiting or more ,a plate of poori which looked like batuura dough mixed with wheat floor .... i am food and nutrition masters ......with that he had given a thin curry !! Instead of saagu ,palya or kurma ..... i knew he was playing foul of left overs mix and match , instead of telling me that the item is not there , .............................then i asked for something better side dish ..... and he got v minute cup of potato palya ....later i asked for second serving of palya as it was not enough he got me beet root palya or some meal -side -dish!! i rejected it , by then pooris which were not steaming hot but rather medium hot , had turned cold , by then the server tells “urgent madam eat quickly “and then he got me cold cooked aalu with turmeric and salt mixed , it was unbearably bad and stale ............my opposite lady was eating a double roasted dosa which had turned black sorrowfully , another lady at side table was eating white colored masala dosa made , it was a mess by hotelier to adjust the menu ..somehow ...at last he charged me 40 rs / i paid him and i questioned his poor services ...he said he had no enough staff ........i insisted on answer for his bad servings –BUT ,he raised verbal abuse on me in a derogatory fashion to mock me..."GO leave i have license for 60 years no one can stop me ,I don’t have enough staff at hotel ,GO !! .".... as a lady and professional in food- sc and nutrition ..i reverted later ...for causing mockery ........i had to stand up for myself at last ..... the leg room and hand space is nil but he gets in lots of customers , staff who run up and down as we eat , around with their uniform being touched on to the table food , and when customers walk around too in congested space touching on food table .... With low staff then such a place wd be bound to be affected in sanitation hygiene leave alone services ..This place needs a pull up by surprise visit at this hour 2-30 - 3 pm by inspectors ..u wd know better sir , …………as a food sc and health - professional myself ,that I introduced myself at bill desk after paying bill , he the owner hardly cared to answer .and asked me to quit -out with arrogance ... and this place needs a pull up by food inspector raids please...does not comply with food snitation health and safety acts ,inspect the place HOTEL AJANTHA off SR rd ,Mysore 1
Muddhureddy Suresh Reddy

Apr 16, 2018

Worst food In the Paying Guest

Hi all,

I am staying in a Maleswari PG (1 st main road, amruth nagar ,byatarayanapura) paying guest from past 12 months. My room mate found Cockroach in food twice and i am getting twice insects in bhel puri morning break fast . Even while preparing the food they are not using the Purified water. Just using the Tap water directly coming from Bore.

this pg not having food and safety license -Please check this pg and arrage for good food for me and my friends .
Muddhureddy Suresh Reddy

Apr 16, 2018

unrecognized pg is running (without food license )

hi sir ,

i am satying last 6 months one PG ( Maleswari PG , 1 st main rd ,amruthnagar , byatarayanapura , bengaluru .

this pg maintaince too worst and food also worst in this pg .maian thing is this pg not having FSSAI Lecense . i am asking so many times Food and safety license he is not showing .

1) two times in my food white small warms in my food .
2) there are so many times night rice they are amking morning break fast pulihora like .
3) there are so many times morning 9 clock food not available ( if anything asking if u not intrested u will vacate )they will never accepting food is not good ,

Please help me . Please visit this pg and check and food and giving all good food ,

my number :+918589860888
Raghava Tej

Mar 27, 2018

insects in brinjal

this is student of M S RAMAIAH UNIVERSITY OF APPLED SCIENCES, PEENYA CAMPUS, BENGALURU. As we are compliaining to our hostel management and university management there will be no action taken by university, we come across insects in brinjal curry and many more the students had got food poison and they were hospitalized for weeks and no negotiate for health certificate also. as they were supported by college. the mess has been taken by SRI Vinayaka caterers. there is no quality of food for what we are paying. waste of complaining to university and all.

insects in brinjal

Ravichandra K

Jan 25, 2018

Giving less ration

In Kithiganahalli,The fair price shop people are issuing 6kg rice per person where government rules is to give 7kgs per person.Also if there are 4 people in a family they are giving ration only for 3 people.
gmmohan32

Nov 21, 2017

Mosquito In Coffee - ITPL Shiv Sagar Hotel

One day i took Coffee and found few black objects and rejected the coffee. server just replaced with another coffee as if its very normal for him... Today i took Coffee and just about to finish the last sip, i found a Mosquito.... this time i did't ask for replacement and come to this blog for raising compliant....

Since ITPL hosts Thousand of employees and most of them having their Breakfast and snacks. since this is only hotel available as of now because of other hotels are under renovation... I Strongly recommend BBMP or Food Inspector should do surprise food quality check and seize if required....

Venu -
Dr.pruthvik

Oct 17, 2017

Got cockroach in chicken biryani

Respected sir, today went to bahar cafe restaurant,outer ring road,marathalli. We ordered chicken fry and chicken biryani . In chicken biryani we got big cockroach .when we asked about that they immediately took that plate n went inside I texted to go in and take a pic . But staff behaved very rudely and asked me to leave the place . How can they serve such kind of food after paying so much service charges . i really don't want such kind of unhygienic restuarant to be in Namma Bangalore.. please take necessary action .
Akhilesh1980

Oct 9, 2017

Unhygienic food

Unhygienic food served at a new restaurant called Hyderabad Zikka situated in Johnson Market near Fanoos hotel Richmond town.
My family visited this new restaurant few days back for dinner and since then all members are suffering from food poisoning - loose motion , vomiting and extreme pain in stomach.
Especially my small kids are suffering too much.
We are scared if something happens to our two small children then we will also die.

Akhilesh.
taniaroy

Sep 4, 2017

Food - Foreign matter in food product

Till today (4 Aug'2017) Parimala Sweets (Shop No. 761/1, 80 Feet Rd, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560050) was a good sweet Shop to me. But today I got a really long hair inside a Laddu, which I just bought from them on 1st Sep,2017. Even more SAD thing is, when I visited the store, the lady in the cash counter, only except saying a "Sorry" She didn't bother to show any effort or interest to resolve the matter. I really don't understand how can they behave so irresponsible with their customers, when the customer is approaching with a problem. I returned the product, with the bill, She didn't even bother to return the money or the bill.

Food - Foreign matter in food product Food - Foreign matter in food product Food - Foreign matter in food product

Suhas17800

Aug 19, 2017

Receiving more than mrp

Opposite to spk choutry, chandana layout, sunkadakette,bangalore 91
NJSR

Apr 21, 2017

Hostel & PG food

I have been in Bangalore since 2015.I am staying in PG .The food that prepared by owners is not hygienic and The people who are staying PG are facing so many health problems like Digestion problem,Gas-Trouble.Even we ate small amount of rice ,feeling like full.

I humbly request food safety department officials to inspect these Hostels and PGs on food quality.As we are staying away from home, we are paying to these PGs,They are not providing proper food.There are more than 1000 Paying guest accommodations offering food along with stay.

Please consider our complaint and do needful.

Nagesh