The Authority , Dharmik Nyas Board ,Patna
1. That the petitioner / Complainant is resident of the place namely At- Nurmohidinpur south from Pun Pun Auto stand as well as Patna Surakcha Bandh and towards river PunPun under Fulwari block in the Patna District.
2. That the Entrance to the said village through Aahar from North side ( parallel from west PWD road and parallel from east land of Nahar Board ( irrigation canal) goes up to the bank of PunPun river and as per map of Bihar Govt related to 1908 at the end point of the said Aahar which ends a little before the said parallel spaces and near inside the plot no 381 and its thana no -77 there is an old Devisthan under a Pipal Tree covering root of the said Tree and a little space towards north & south under the said Tree . As far as my memory keeps image of that Devisthan for 46 yrs and more years and at present my age is near 58 yrs
3. That the localites ( a f group of few ) are since long are under practice to collect donation time to time from the local residents and shopkeepers ,they sometimes encroached regular usable way from south side but even Pindi of the said Sthan was not repaired or new constructed any time during last 4 decades and more and no accounts of every time collection made on account of donation for the development of the said Devisthan was declared by those men under a group and every year they collect and starts development work and stops saying that no fund is now available for further work thus the collected fund is being misused since long in absence of necessary monitoring . .
4. That the complainant is very much sure that these persons have ulterior motive in the aforesaid matters therefore since long they have made collections every year for their own use and the Devi sthan is lying uncompleted due to explained circumstances which are the creation of such group of few people at present they encroached the west side of said Aahar completely with the Devi Sthan for the purpose they are knowing better and once again fund collected is stated nil and both sides which were encroached are now lying as skeleton and even internal installed images have not been repaired or reconstructed .
5. That therefore it is to bring in your kind notice that the said Devisthan be inspected comprising the facts above noted and be registered the said Devisthan under Nyas Rule forming a committee of selected persons among them taking Officer In charge of Parsa Bazar police Station as an executive member among other executive members of the committee so that fund collected should be kept properly used and excess encroachment should be demolished for proper way out of the villagers and visitors , Further it is not out of way to note here that this place is international repute and called Pitri Sthal and every year two Mela are being organized under name of " International Pitri Pakch Mela "
6. That it is requested that the only physical inspection shall be solve the problem above cited which is being created since long by the group of few person here and thus then proper development shall be done under the guidance of your Authority under the provision of Rule of the Dharmik Nyas Board .
7. That the Petitioner is an Advocate even then unable to solve the said problem alone due to these person and if your Authority is prefer your guidance then this applicant is committed to accord necessary co-operation in respect of proper development of the said puja Sthal therefore it is requested to look in to the matter for the betterment of the religion as at present this Puja Sthal is being used for the pleasure of the those evil mined said localites .
It further requested to look in the aforesaid facts and fixed a date of inspection for onward said development and for that any instruction in the said regard if given to the undersigned shall be followed .
P.O - Pun Pun
District - Patna - 804453
Mob - 9334131639 & 8252483215
Mail Id:- [email protected]
& [email protected]