DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Consumer complaints and reviews about DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Payalgadhiok

Oct 19, 2016

Tracking shows packet send to wrong address

My packet from ali express reached DIMC 110002 on 17 october with my dwarka adress as confirmed by the seller and this packet was s3nd to new friends colony and i received a message of uncessful delivery.kindly let me know how an adress of dwarka reach new friends colony.

My tracking no. RS222147493CN.

Kindly send it to the correct address in dwarka.

Or contact me all details are on the packet.

Ntombifuthi Treasure Dludlu

Oct 19, 2016

WRONG DESTINATION

MY PARCEL RD 517 589 050 IN is going to Swaziland in Africa not Switzerland ,trace records says its in Switzerland ,it will take forever for me to receive it.
pswaroopa

Oct 14, 2016

Item Not Received at USA

Tracking No. - RF089990961IN

The said item has not been received at the addressee end. The item is lying at DIMC, New Delhi - 110002 since 27/9/2016. Please make it delivered to the addressee at USA as soon as possible. The packet contains medicines only.
komal cheema

Oct 13, 2016

ITEM NOT DELIVERED

I sent a package last month on 12th September 2016, with tracking number- RP597580635IN from Samana distt- Patiala for Melbourne, Australia. The package is still not delivered and is stuck at the "India Post International DIMC NEW DELHI 110002, India from 14th September 2016". Sir that package contain my Son's certificate and is very important to be delivered but i forgot to write his name and phone no on the package. I request you to write its proper address with name and phone no as mentioned below and forward it to him soon.
"Akashdeep Cheema
3/8 kelvin Grove
Springvale, Vic-3171
Melbourne, Australia
Mobile no- 410171996"
Sir please either forward it to the above address or send back at my address as mentioned on the package-
"Satnam Singh

Sep 26, 2016

awaitig delivery

RC962366085HK
In Transit
Hong Kong [CN](HongKong Post)
India(India Post)
Latest Event -- 2016-09-23 14:53 India, DIMC NEW DELHI 110002, Record item customs information (Inb), Air, CED Letter Delhi FPO, Retention reason : Awaiting proof of purchase/value from addressee
Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 586 ms

T: +919701333809
ajay_kcd

Sep 25, 2016

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

I am still waiting for the item to be delivered. Please update me.

This is the final tracking update

Event Details For : RR010654635NP Current Status : Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
21/09/2016 17:03:37 India DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CED KOLKATA
21/09/2016 14:31:31 India DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE
16/09/2016 14:38:00 Nepal KATHMANDU Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE
15/09/2016 13:43:00 Nepal KATHMANDU Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE

Mb. 09439394733
Imrankara

Sep 21, 2016

Documents not received

Hello sir,
I am expecting documents in post from UK and its tracking no is RU941004307GB . It's last location on 14th is in DIMC NEW Delhi 110002.
Please find the documents and deliver.
athulm777

Sep 12, 2016

Item not recieved

I am still waiting for item to arrive, please update me with the item delivery status.

This is the final tracking update

Date 07/09/2016
Time 16:43:22
Country India
Location DIMC NEW DELHI 110002
Event Type Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)
Mail Category Air
Next Office Extra Information CHENNAI CUSTOMS (FGN AIR COMPLEX)

Carrier Name: Deutschpost
Tracking Number: RE460085976DE

Marin Kucina

Sep 3, 2016

still waiting for item

Hello team,

17.08.2016 14:43 Arrival at international place of exchange Dimc New Delhi 110002 Additional: Air Toronto-a

17.08.2016 15:09 Consolidated for export (Export) Dimc New Delhi 110002 Additional: Air Toronto-a

Carrier Name: Indiapost
Tracking Number: RP546354269IN

Hina Singh

Sep 2, 2016

PAcket Still at DIMC

Please can u look into the tracking number : RR321803730IN. It is ordered on 19th and reached at DIMC by 22nd August. But I don't know why still it is not send further.

Contact:[email protected]
kohli1965

Aug 19, 2016

International post documents

hy sir my international post envelope to Canada envelope in side my sister original birth certificate its very very urgent for her
please send my document to Canada my sister address 14 FORBISCHER DRIVE BRAMPTON ONT, L6R 0L4 CANADA MY Receipt TRACKING no RD 637725106IN My mailing address [email protected]
javed618

Aug 13, 2016

Parcel Stuck at DIMC,Delhi

My Parcel is stuck at DIMC Delhi and tracking status is showing the status as"India, DIMC NEW DELHI 110002, Record item customs information (Inb), Air, CED Letter Delhi FPO, Retention reason : Awaiting proof of purchase/value from addressee"

What should I do next? Should I approach DIMC. If yes what documents they require for inquiry.

Please support.

Javed Khan
7011406799/8802571820
Ashima30

Jul 23, 2016

Cheque still not transferred to California university

Money order or cheque courier on 2July and still it not received at California state university.i am afraid I may loose my admission.please help
kmehtani

Jul 18, 2016

Parcel Not Delivered

My Parcel with Tracking number RF276358734CN is not yet been delivered to me and is lying with DIMC . I tried calling up DIMC helpline 1800112011 but their people are too busy to pick up calls.

Please let me know when am I going to receive it.
akshaysly

Jul 3, 2016

Parcel not recieved

My parcel is not delivered and it is currently at DIMC, 110002 from last 2 weeks.
The order was from banggood.com and its the Singapore air parcel. The tracking number is RY903918692SG.
My phone number is 8750224165, please contact as soon as possible.
My email is [email protected]

Provide your contact number or contact me as soon as possible
Abigail Kevichusa

Jun 21, 2016

Item not received

I have not receive my parcel from Romwe.
The tracking shows that the item has reached DIMC on
2016-06-18

Order no: RWXPB28444
Tracking no: RT339227012HK

Please deliver the item soon.

Abigail Kevichusa,
Green Park Main, K block, K-39, second floor
Contact number: 9873890676
sanya nagpal

Jun 16, 2016

havnt recieved my orders yet.

about 1 and half mnth ago i placed 3 orders.but hvnt recieved my orders yet.74958185286653 and 74958185276653.in tracking details it shows my orders have been arrved at new delhi.so could you please let me know the status nd transfered these to me soon.
Sinha Vishal

Jun 7, 2016

package not received

The details of my order are as under:

Carrier: China post
Tracking Number: RF246998040CN
Order No. 75154086053540
Last status

Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office
5/26/2016 2:15:08 PM India DIMC New Delhi 110002 Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air Vasundhara Encl.

no update since then.

Request you to kindly get the item delivered ASAP.

Shubhi Chaturvedi

Asenla

Jun 1, 2016

Its been one mont item still not received

This is mt tracking number RH002481883TR. I ordered nail polish from aliexpress. Its in new delhi but Still not recieved. Its going to be one month. Please help. Please deliver soon.

Asen
Asenla

Jun 1, 2016

Item not received

I order nail polish n Led nail polish dryer. But still not received. My tracking number is RH002481883TR. Please deliver soon. Its been one month now. Please help.

Mukesh4344

May 29, 2016

post office pali

RX497392966DE Ali Xpress se Germany se pali aaya tha par bina information ke use wapas Delhi bhej diya hai please request ki use wapas pali bhej dijiye my address 62 great India transport transport nagar naya Goan pali Rajasthan my no 9636511911

May 25, 2016

Ali express order not delivered stuck since 13.05.2016 with tracking ID RB058409068SG

Tracking Number: RB058409068SG

Last status: DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Send item to customs (Inb) - CED Letter Delhi FPO on 13/05/2016, 1:05:51 PM

no update after the same.

Please get it delivered soon.

17/13 Mall Road Tilak Nagar, New Delhi - 110018

May 25, 2016

Tracking Number: RB058409068SG

no update after the same.

Please get it delivered soon.
body786

May 16, 2016

Ali express order not delivered stuck since 29.04.2016 with tracking ID RF387480116SG

Tracking Number: RF387480116SG
Order No. 74392182936932
Last status: record item customers information(Inb) on [email protected]:53

no update after the same.

Request to get the item delivered urgently.

PAWAN KUMAR

C32 HARI VIHAR KAKROLA DWARKA New Delhi 110078

sudnangia

May 16, 2016

Item not Received

I have ordered one item from Ali Express. But it is showing Held by Customs when I track the Item. Also the location for the item is showing DIMC NEW DELHI 110002. Tracking number is RF389981185SG. Please help me with the same.

Sudaksh(9873393874)

AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Very Bad /network area in Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Since last month, after updation to 4G facing severe...
    Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Fraud
    Rahul Sharma is biggest fraud guys don't trust him...
    SHADOWFAX - Wrong package delivered
    Hi Team, I've ordered a diesel watch from online...
    [email protected] - Plyaing cash game
    What's problem my playing cash game . Pl. swal my...
    DSIIDC, Bawana - Blocked drainage
    Sir/madam The drainage in front of my office that p-58...
    Maruti suzuki - Misbehave and wrong commitment
    Dear Maruti Suzuki team I am writing to complaint...
    Garena free fire - My account was suspended
    My account was suspended because my friend was hacked my...
    DTDC Courier - Parcel not delivered
    More than 9 days passed still not delivered worst...
    Royal oak/Shoe rack - Mismatch of color
    I purchased a shoe rack for rs3250 but i received the same...
    Extramarks - NO REFUND TILL NOW
    Today we have got a call from 8511513282, he is claiming...