DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Consumer complaints and reviews about DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Rupina

Dec 27, 2018

AliExpress item not deliver

I haven’t received the AliExpress parcel and it is showing that the product has been delivered. DIMC has to be delivered it but haven’t received the parcel.
Tracking id-RQ546524515MY
Order id- ############

Please check where it is
Darshan70

Dec 19, 2018

Didn’t receive my order yet

I didn’t receive my order yet which i ordered on aliexpress its been 10 days.

Contact me.
Darshan bansal
VishnuKumarGupta

Dec 16, 2018

Consignment not received

I ordered item from Ali express still not received my other this is second time I m facing same issue. Kindly clear the issue ASAP.

V.K.GUPTA

RB669608344SG order number
damandeep.arora

Dec 12, 2018

Document not delivered yet

One of my friends couriered a document from New Delhi to Malaysia reference number is RD064305610IN. The document was supposed to be delivered in 10 days and it’s past 10 days and have no clue whether it’s stuck in DIMC/in transit. Tried to reach helpdesk number of DIMC as advised by Indian Post Department but Number is either busy or not available. The customer service is lethargic with no helpline number. Can someone please email the status at [email protected] or contact at +601 2323 2930

Document  not delivered yet

varvicagarwal

Dec 10, 2018

Delivery parcel (RZ082571259GB) not yet delivered & got stuck in DIMC

Hello Sir,

Since from 4th Dec'18 10:32 AM, parcel stuck in DIMC with status as: "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)India Post International" . Tracking id: RZ082571259GB. Please someone from DIMC take the initiative and do the needful as early as possible.
Sukhneet

Dec 7, 2018

Item not received

Hello mam i have sent the documents to usa on 27 november 2018 from janakpuri b1 but the documnents have not reached to concerned person and the documents track record also has not updated my consignment/tracking number is RD160158661IN
So please help
Sukhneet

Dec 7, 2018

Item not received

I have send a registered document to usa but it is not yet delivered and status is not updating in track record please help because the documents are sensitive my consignment no is RD160158661IN
fal_pat

Dec 1, 2018

Delivery Not Received

Hi Sir/Madam

I posted my items from U.K on 23rd Oct'18 through International Mail Signed. My Tracking no. Is RZ099000715GB and it contains health supplements (which I honestly disclosed) for my old mother.

It has been over a month and when i try to track the delivery , it says Your Delivery has been presented to Delhi Customs International Mail Centre on 29th oct'18.

I hope it was not received as a 'Present' by any staff as it was meant for present for only my mother.

Could you please look into it as it is quite unfortunate that such thing has occured.

Faz

Ludhiana my parcel l is not delivered yet my references no is RZ902950004GB
Eric11

Nov 27, 2018

Parcel not deleverd

My parcel is not delivered my references no is RZ092950004GB my Mobile no is 9878540407

Nov 19, 2018

PARCEL NOT DELIVERED

Track no.RG958073655CN not delivered yet, last location showing in tracker DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 .
Full address 220 k.v Substation Hanumaanganj, near Habusa mode , Allahabad
Post Office Hanumangunj
Pin no- 221505
Plz send parcel on this address

Nov 18, 2018

RG958073655CN

RG958073655CN This consignment No. not delivered yet, last location showing in tracker DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 .
Please can we get any update on above when it will be deliver to mention address that is Allahabad
dheerap

Nov 17, 2018

Parcel (RE626916864KR) not yet deliverd & got stuck in DIMC

Hello Sir,

Since from 5th Nov'18 12:45pm, parcel stuck in DIMC with status as: "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)India Post International" . Tracking id: RE626916864KR. Please someone from DIMC take the initiative and do the needful as early as possible.
navjot1965

Nov 16, 2018

package

Hi dear,

Registered mail with this number RP751381789IN, was received from Malsian, Punjab on Nov 03,2018 and later it was received by DIMC on Nov 5, 2018 at 0246 pm and after that there is no activity shown by tracker, keep showing it in the transit from last 10 days. These are important documents and I need updation on them where they are. Hopeful someone will text me back at earliest convince.
abhi_sharma399

Oct 8, 2018

Non Delivery of Registered Letter sent by India post

My university has sent an important document to Canada on 28 may 2018.This document has not been delivered in Canada till today i.e 08/10/2018. This delay has created lot of chaos and resulted in delay in getting VISA.

Letter number is RE727757861IN and i have already registered a complaint on india post website( Even complaint is 1 month old now) and still issue persists.Complaint number is 10008765911

Current status shows it is at Location: DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Event Type: Insert item into bag (Otb) Date: 01 June 2018.

plz take this matter on urgent basis.
abhi_sharma399

Oct 8, 2018

Non Delivery of Registered Letter sent by India post

plz take this matter on urgent basis.
Mukhtiar k

Sep 25, 2018

NOT DELIVER REGISTER LETTERN

TRACK NO: RR180200099AE NON RECEIVE NO RETURN MY REGISTER LETTER ---- URGENT
REGISTERED AT 12 JUNE 2018 FROM ABU DHABI UAE TO LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Mukhtiar k

Sep 25, 2018

REGISTER LETTER

MY TRACK NUMBER RR180200099AE FROM ABU DHABI REGISTERED AT 12 JUNE 2018 BUT UP TO NOW NOT DELIVER
I CHECK WITH TRACKING SYSTEM, MY REGISTER LETTER IS IN DMIC NEW DELHI POST OFFICE,
PLEASE SEND TO MUNDIAN KALAN DISTT. LUDHIANA PUNJAB POST OFFICE
manpreetsingh2280

Sep 17, 2018

Parcel not returned

I sent a parcel to my parents from Sydney Australia. Custom applied duty of Rs. 11800, which my parents refused to pay so Post office returned that to custom and online it says returned to the sender but I haven't received it as yet.

It's been more than a month now. Tracking ID is EJ227741885AU.

Please update the status.

Manpreet
helna ligin

Sep 17, 2018

PACKAGE NOT RECEIVED

TRACK N0-RB604007460SG

THE PACKAGE SHOWS IN DIMC NEWDELHI 110002 SINCE 11-09-2018.BUT IT STILL NOT DELIVERED IN MY ADDRESS.WHEN I ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS IN POST OFFICE SECTOR 56 THEY INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAVE RETURNED THE ITEM BACK TO DIMC AS I WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT THAT POINT OF TIME.BUT THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME THROUGH PHONE FOR THIS PURPOSE.KINDLY RESENT THE ITEM TO MY ADDRESS AS IT IS VERY URGENT FOR ME.
MY ADDRESS
LIGIN GEORGE
HOUSE NO:1577A,HOUSING BOARD COLONY ,
SECTOR 52,GURGAON,HARYANA
PHONE NO-9899869376
vijay kaushal

Sep 6, 2018

* Indicates a required field.
* Consignment Number
RR180027765BH
Source Country Article Type Destination Country
Bahrain Letter Bahrain
Event Details For : RR180027765BH Current Status : Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
17/08/2018 12:02:15 India DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Receive item at office of exchange (Otb) Surface CRC MUMBAI
28/07/2018 16:23:32 India MUMBAI AIR Send item to domestic location (Inb) Surface CRC MUMBAI
28/07/2018 14:42:03 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Surface
vicky7230

Aug 26, 2018

parcel not received

Parcel not received. Please forward my parcel to next station. Its important to me.

Tracking number is
LP00106305148287
UA101971011SB
uday.gupt

Aug 23, 2018

NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE

Tracking ID RU253022595NL is not delivered .
It received at DIMC New delhi LONG BACK but still it is not received by me .
I have sent the lots of followup mails but no update till now.
Please update me and deliver my parcel to me as its very very urgent for me.
My Contact No. - 9871198959 / 9582222168
Deepak Partap

Aug 23, 2018

PARCEL NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE

My parcel tracking No. RU249986139NL not delivered yet. There is no update status while DIMC received it on 16.08.2018. It's almost one week with DIMC. So, Pls update the status and deliver the parcel asap.

AKTU - REFUND OF THREE TIMES EXAM FEE PAYMENT
    Respected Sir/Ma'am I, PRAGYA SRIVASTAVA , Roll....
    Hare Krishna Fuels - Fraud by hare Krishna fuels
    The same incident has happened with me on this pump. One...
    Hire in Global / Genuine Company - No complaint
    This is very good and excellent part time job for all
    CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA - school and college open tomorrow
    sir. even after declaration from goverment for holidays...
    Panvelkar Estate Badlapur east - Water problem
    Assured for 24hrs water in above project at the time of...
    GTU - VIVA TIME TABLE
    Dear GTU, Diwali has been one of the most celebrated...
    Garena free fire - I'd banned
    Hello sir my name is Ketan Valvi .I have been playing free...
    Garena free fire - My balance deduct, but offer not received
    My balance deduct, but offer not received 10 rs...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud through paytm payment bank
    Sir A advertisinmemt of redmi note 7 pro is in fb while...
    Rto kanpur - complaint regarding Auto and tempo drivers
    Sir tempo and auto drivers always disobey rules and...