DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Consumer complaints and reviews about DIMC NEW DELHI 110002

Nov 18, 2018

RG958073655CN

RG958073655CN This consignment No. not delivered yet, last location showing in tracker DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 .
Please can we get any update on above when it will be deliver to mention address that is Allahabad
dheerap

Nov 17, 2018

Parcel (RE626916864KR) not yet deliverd & got stuck in DIMC

Hello Sir,

Since from 5th Nov'18 12:45pm, parcel stuck in DIMC with status as: "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)India Post International" . Tracking id: RE626916864KR. Please someone from DIMC take the initiative and do the needful as early as possible.
navjot1965

Nov 16, 2018

package

Hi dear,

Registered mail with this number RP751381789IN, was received from Malsian, Punjab on Nov 03,2018 and later it was received by DIMC on Nov 5, 2018 at 0246 pm and after that there is no activity shown by tracker, keep showing it in the transit from last 10 days. These are important documents and I need updation on them where they are. Hopeful someone will text me back at earliest convince.
abhi_sharma399

Oct 8, 2018

Non Delivery of Registered Letter sent by India post

My university has sent an important document to Canada on 28 may 2018.This document has not been delivered in Canada till today i.e 08/10/2018. This delay has created lot of chaos and resulted in delay in getting VISA.

Letter number is RE727757861IN and i have already registered a complaint on india post website( Even complaint is 1 month old now) and still issue persists.Complaint number is 10008765911

Current status shows it is at Location: DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Event Type: Insert item into bag (Otb) Date: 01 June 2018.

plz take this matter on urgent basis.
abhi_sharma399

Oct 8, 2018

Non Delivery of Registered Letter sent by India post

plz take this matter on urgent basis.
Mukhtiar k

Sep 25, 2018

NOT DELIVER REGISTER LETTERN

TRACK NO: RR180200099AE NON RECEIVE NO RETURN MY REGISTER LETTER ---- URGENT
REGISTERED AT 12 JUNE 2018 FROM ABU DHABI UAE TO LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Mukhtiar k

Sep 25, 2018

REGISTER LETTER

MY TRACK NUMBER RR180200099AE FROM ABU DHABI REGISTERED AT 12 JUNE 2018 BUT UP TO NOW NOT DELIVER
I CHECK WITH TRACKING SYSTEM, MY REGISTER LETTER IS IN DMIC NEW DELHI POST OFFICE,
PLEASE SEND TO MUNDIAN KALAN DISTT. LUDHIANA PUNJAB POST OFFICE
manpreetsingh2280

Sep 17, 2018

Parcel not returned

I sent a parcel to my parents from Sydney Australia. Custom applied duty of Rs. 11800, which my parents refused to pay so Post office returned that to custom and online it says returned to the sender but I haven't received it as yet.

It's been more than a month now. Tracking ID is EJ227741885AU.

Please update the status.

Manpreet
helna ligin

Sep 17, 2018

PACKAGE NOT RECEIVED

TRACK N0-RB604007460SG

THE PACKAGE SHOWS IN DIMC NEWDELHI 110002 SINCE 11-09-2018.BUT IT STILL NOT DELIVERED IN MY ADDRESS.WHEN I ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS IN POST OFFICE SECTOR 56 THEY INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAVE RETURNED THE ITEM BACK TO DIMC AS I WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT THAT POINT OF TIME.BUT THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME THROUGH PHONE FOR THIS PURPOSE.KINDLY RESENT THE ITEM TO MY ADDRESS AS IT IS VERY URGENT FOR ME.
MY ADDRESS
LIGIN GEORGE
HOUSE NO:1577A,HOUSING BOARD COLONY ,
SECTOR 52,GURGAON,HARYANA
PHONE NO-9899869376
vijay kaushal

Sep 6, 2018

* Indicates a required field.
* Consignment Number
RR180027765BH
Source Country Article Type Destination Country
Bahrain Letter Bahrain
Event Details For : RR180027765BH Current Status : Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
17/08/2018 12:02:15 India DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Receive item at office of exchange (Otb) Surface CRC MUMBAI
28/07/2018 16:23:32 India MUMBAI AIR Send item to domestic location (Inb) Surface CRC MUMBAI
28/07/2018 14:42:03 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Surface
vicky7230

Aug 26, 2018

parcel not received

Parcel not received. Please forward my parcel to next station. Its important to me.

Tracking number is
LP00106305148287
UA101971011SB
uday.gupt

Aug 23, 2018

NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE

Tracking ID RU253022595NL is not delivered .
It received at DIMC New delhi LONG BACK but still it is not received by me .
I have sent the lots of followup mails but no update till now.
Please update me and deliver my parcel to me as its very very urgent for me.
My Contact No. - 9871198959 / 9582222168
Deepak Partap

Aug 23, 2018

PARCEL NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE

My parcel tracking No. RU249986139NL not delivered yet. There is no update status while DIMC received it on 16.08.2018. It's almost one week with DIMC. So, Pls update the status and deliver the parcel asap.
Mishra Mithilesh

Aug 20, 2018

undelivered consignment

Internal post no. rj217664234in booked on 10.08.2018 from 834001 for Switzerland has not reached the destination.
As per Trcking report the consignment has been sent to DIMC New Delhi on 18.08.2018.
Status not updated.

MK Mishra

Aug 18, 2018

Parcel not delivered

My parcel with tracking number RH076322629TR is lying with DIMC New Delhi since 19/02/18,PL.let me know why it has been not delivered to so far so far.
I therefore request you to please arrange for early delivery.
Stanley Portion
3/8,Rivenderpuri,New Cantt.,
Dehra Dun, Uttrakhand,
18/08/18
riyaz kamal

Package not delivered

Consignment number :RU140983438NL
Please let me know what is the status of this package . last updated was on 25 JULY 2018 and now its been 20 DAYS.
phone no. 9650443240
riyaz kamal

Package not delivered yet

Consignment number :RU140983438NL
phone no. 9650443240
EXFT

Item stuck at DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 too long

Dear all concerns,

We have sent the item from Thailand to India since 9 July as seen in attached - ref.no.RR158733373TH.
Now it stuck at DIMC NEW DELHI 20 days without any inform to the sender/receiver.

Please help to do something because it take time too long.

amriks

Aug 6, 2018

RH627065001IN not delivered

I've sent my study transcripts to Canada from Kurukshetra University SO on 26th July. After that there is only one update '30/07/2018 14:01:01 India DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Insert item into bag (Otb)'. It is very important for me to get this parcel delivered at University in Canada before 15th August. Please do something urgent to look about this letter.

I'm losing my hope now and really disappointed as there is no further progress on the delivery of this letter.

Please check urgently.

amriks

Aug 6, 2018

RH627065001IN No Update further

My this letter having my transcript was sent on 26th July from Kurukshetra University SO post office. After that there was only one update 'Insert item into bag (Otb)' on 30th July. There is no further update on this tracking number. Please check about this urgently as this is very very important for me to be received in Canada before 15th August. Its now 9 days more. Please provide me its further status update asap. I'm losing my hope if it will be delivered before time or not now.

Amrik Singh
Sandeep.11

Aug 2, 2018

Registered post is not trackable

Hlo sir,I sent my documents from India ,the last time I tracked my registered post on 18,June 2018 but didn’t get any information about tht post afterthat,plz update information regarding tht post , that is very important..ThNku
Surinderpa

Jul 30, 2018

Delay in registered post

Hi sir i have sent a registered post on 7th july from patiala to canada via india post. But it still showing that my post is dispatched to delhi foreign post. Sir it is a very important documents can you tell us any query about it. Its track number is RP727340758IN
Surinderpa

Jul 30, 2018

Delaying in registered post

Hi sir i have sent a registered post from patiala to canada on 7th of july. But it is still showing that bag dispatch to delhi foreign post. This is very important documents . Please tell us any query
arjan pal

Jul 26, 2018

register letter

SIR,
I HAVE POSTED MY LETTER ON 4JULY2018 THROUGH INDIAN POSTAL FROM MOHALI TO AUSTRALIA
MY TRACKING NO RP703191317IN LETTER IS STILL LYING IN DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 AS PER TRACKING
PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER THIS LETTER IS VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT
THANKING YOU
HAVE MY REGARDS
Jaskaran2k15

Jul 18, 2018

Package not delivered yet

Consignment number :RP667020309IN
Please let me know what is the status of this package . last updated was on 19 jun and now its been one month.

RERA/Noida/Delhi - Legal advise and action against Builders
    May contact the undersigned for legal actions against the...
    Stray Dogs - MAD Street Dogs
    My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday...
    HDFC Bank - Balance cut for maintenance
    Sir i have my account in hdfc bank . My account number is...
    VIDEOCON LED SCREEN CORRUPT - SCREEN CORRUPT
    Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending...
    Fake Bank Calls - Fake call regarding blocking of ATM Card
    I received a call from +91 6289 268 492 , and the person...
    Wrong E memo Rajkot city traffic police - RAJ00000-19120900854
    I have received wrong E memo from Rajkot city traffic...
    CTET form fees - Ctet form fees
    I filled the ctet form on 27/01/2020, and made the payment...
    Yamaha FZ-FI V3 150cc - Very less mileage
    Dear Sir , Greetings from Yamaha, We request you to...
    BHIM SBI - REFUNDING OF AMOUNT
    I HAVE DONE THREE TRANSACTIONS ON IRCTC THROUGH BHIM APP...
    Custom Duty Fraud Call - Custom fraud
    Hi i rec'd friend request on one social site. The...