DIMC NEW DELHI ,INDIA POST,

varvicagarwal

Dec 10, 2018

Delivery parcel (RZ082571259GB) not yet deliverd & got stuck in DIMC

Hello Sir,

Since from 4th Dec'18 10:32 AM, parcel stuck in DIMC with status as: "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)India Post International" . Tracking id: RZ082571259GB. Please someone from DIMC take the initiative and do the needful as early as possible.
dheerap

Nov 17, 2018

Delivery parcel (RE626916864KR) not yet deliverd & got stuck in DIMC

Hello Sir,

Since from 5th Nov'18 12:45pm, parcel stuck in DIMC with status as: "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)India Post International" . Tracking id: RE626916864KR. Please someone from DIMC take the initiative and do the needful as early as possible.
SENTHILKUMAR .K. R.

Jul 17, 2018

International letters not delivered

My friend posted 2 international letters frm Turkey

RR239087872TR -04-05-2018
RR290510331TR -22-06-2018

still it's not delivered in INDIA to me,

What the staffs doing in Delhi international post office
Thy not realizing the importance of the article

Ministry of postal department hv a take severe actions in delivery department ,
Track should be updated without fail
But no response peoples in postal department
Shame to be India in the round of the world bcx of postal department, very bad service
baljeetveer

May 14, 2018

RF536822483SG not received

I have not received my parcel (RF536822483SG) yet. On website its showing unsuccessful delivery and return to DIMC New Delhi. I have called up there and asked for re-delivery. They people asked for some document with re-delivery request. I have provided all require documents. They have confirmed on mail that they have received all require documents and they are sending this parcel to the concern department for re-sending. But till yet no delivery happened. I have regularly sent the mail to DIMC but they are not updating the current status of my parcel.
This parcel is very impotent for me. Please help me to getting this parcel.
Rahultandial

Mar 28, 2018

Non delivery of a registered post

Tracking no. RP703902357IN by regd post is not yet delivered to its destination toronto canada. On the website it shows, Bagged to DIMC1 Vasant Lok. The status has not changed from 22nd March,2018.
please look into this matter as its very urgent .there are very important documents which need to be delivered to world education service for assessment in canada. Kindly look into this matter. My email id is Rahultandial87@gmail.com and contact is 7709579832.

Kindly help.
Faizan Shafi

Mar 25, 2018

not reciver my order

respected sir i have not recived my order which was in dimc new delhi on 20thmarch 2017 and till now there is no update of my order my tracking no is RS938624155NL and i request you to look inj to the matter and get me the product delievered as soon as possible
i am eagerly waiting for my parcel so dont force me to take any action which may not be good for you
keep me in touch with my product by my mail faizanshafi43@gmail.com
i will be waiting
Mohdsyed

Mar 14, 2018

Parcel not received by me

RB483173033SG parcel not received by me kindly intimate whereabouts of my parcel
Johny Thomas 1

Mar 5, 2018

Non receipt of registered cover - RR192715335DE

One cover containing 'Formal Obligation Letter' was sent to me by my cousin from Germany on 15/02/2018. It reached DIMC on 20/02/2018. The same is still pending there. I had booked air tickets for myself and two family members for a short visit to Germany. Unless the Formal Obligation Letter is received, I am unable to submit the papers at German Consulate for the Visa. The date of journey is fast approaching. Therefore, I request your good selves to verify and release the cover on an urgent basis.
amarvaish123

Mar 5, 2018

Non delivery of parcel

Dear Sir/Mam,

My one of parcel has been returned by gurgaon QE post office. But that parcel is very important and i dont want it to get back to the origin. Tracking Shows that it's received by DIMC on 13 february 2018. Tracking no is RY736079911CN.

Also, I want to bring into your notice that when i contacted QE post office why he returned the parcel without any delivery attempt. He simply replied they don't deliver items to DLF buildings as they don't get any parking fees. When i asked him why he didn't call on my specified number, he simply told me that he didn't even get paid for mobile recharges.

Please let me know if it's still there and may i collect it from DIMC . Please help me .

Divleen kaur

Jan 20, 2018

Parcel sent by relative from England haven't reached yet

Pascel was sent by relative on 4th january from england with tracking id RZ146505670Gb. Don't know where it is now. kindly help
Jagbag1507

Jan 13, 2018

RU771561626GB

I sent a Registered Letter with tracking reference RU 771561626GB to my friend in Gurgaon Sector 58 on 28 November 2017. The letter was sent back by the PO at Gurgaon Sector 45 without delivery and is now lying with DIMC New Delhi since 18 December 2017.

I urgently need it to be delivered to my colleague or he can collect it from anywhere. Please call him on 9818441202.

debashish020

Dec 16, 2017

Parcel Not Delivered

My Tracking ID is RT392228126HK

Order has reached DIMC but the same has not been delivered to my address.

Need help in getting this addressed.
vishm912

Sep 28, 2017

PARCEL RETURENED BY LOCAL POST OFFICE UNEXPECTEDLY

My one of parcel has been returned by post office. But that parcel is very important and i dont want it to get back to the origin from where it has delievered. Tracking Shows that it's recieved by DIMC on 16 september 2017. Tracking no is RS762717299CN .

Please let me know either it's still there and may i collect it from DIMC . Please help me .
msp52

Jun 28, 2017

Mail not delivered

Hi Team

I've sent a registered/ tracked mail to Pondicherry from UK -Ref No: RU641087714GB on 17th June but, there is no update on status or its not delivered.

Please find the details below. can you help in this regard and update on the status of delivery

RU641087714GB

Latest update: It's on its way

Your item, posted on 17/06/17 with reference RU641087714GB has arrived in NEW DELHI and is being processed for delivery.
arshpreet sidhu

Feb 28, 2017

NON DELIVERY OF LETTER TO USA

Good Morning Sir,

I have posted a very important letter to USA on 20 jan, 2017. My tracking nuber (RP614888494IN) shows its location to be (DIMC NEW DELHI 110002).

These has been no change in its location since jan 21, 2017.
My whole carrer depends upo this letter. I request you please look into this matter.

I will highly appreciate your help.

Arshpreet Sidhu
baharkhan2996

Feb 28, 2017

Parcel not shipped yet

Dear sir,my letter has came in India on 18th February from Russia but
did notcome in Bangladesh yet.can you tell me when the letter depart
from India to Bangladesh.my tracking no is RB483194775RU
Gina Naylor

Oct 27, 2016

Parcel to be delivered to Australia

Hi there

Im trying to track parcel number RR448922614IN to be delivered to Australia - parcel is supposed to have left DIMC/1 to Sydney on dispatch no .0197 on the 3-10-2016 its almost a month later and it still hasn't arrived in Sydney

....HELP!

0401 699 568 or gina001@dodo.com.au

Many thanks

Gina Naylor
bajwa20

Oct 19, 2016

parcel not delivered yet

i requested a parcel delivery to canada lastmonth on
22.10.16 from
amritsar and tracking no. is RP601598459IN it's showing up that my parcel is still in DIMC office.
i want this parcel to be delivered as soon as possible as it has already been there in unison for a month .. kindly look
for it and dispatch it immediately ,its vry urgent

my
email address is neetubajwa2012@gmail.com
nurinder

Sep 23, 2016

registered post not delivered

registered post tracking no. rp-570348207in and rp-570349879in is not yet delivered to its destination toronto canada .it is still lying with dimc from date 03/09/2016 and 27/08/2016 .

my mail is nurinder_kaushal@y7mail.com and contact is 7837272390 .please try to send my parcel to its destination .thanx
Cynthia Okoh

Aug 1, 2016

non arrival of parcel

My parcel with tracking number RD666851645IN did not arrive Nigeria. Where is my parcel?
vividhashalini

Apr 22, 2016

Non delivery of parcel

Reference number : RU898638281GB
I have not received my parcel. It is so annoying contacting and calling Indian Post 100 times and getting no response.
Can you please get back to me and get my product as soon as possible.
mandeepbrar

Nov 26, 2015

Non Delivery Of Registered Post

MY Registered Post Letter with Tracking # RP507209004IN WAS DISPATCHED TO TORONTO UNDER DISPATCH NO 0244 INNER BAG NO 007 BY DIMC-1 ON 21/10/2015

My letter has not been received yet .Kindly look into the matter & update me the status at mandeepbrar55@yahoo.com.

Mamta gabba

Jun 17, 2015

Regarding delay in delivery of article

As per web tracking detail documents are send to their destination on 1/5/2015 but they don't reach at their place yet.plz reply me soon for that
Rozzel

May 12, 2015

Parcel not shipped

My registered mail with tracking id RK167027127CN has not been delivered yet. It is lying at the DIMC office since 16th April, 2015. Kindly look into the matter and get my parcel delivered to jhilmil post office at the earliest.
Geetikapunchhi

Apr 9, 2015

Package from Aliexpress China

My package from China (order was placed on Aliexpress) is still not received the tracking number is RJ408521811CN sent through China mail.

It shows the following status and I need this package today. I can pick it up from the location where it is currently:

al Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
3/20/2015 5:04:00 PM CHINA 312031 Receive item from customer (Otb) Air unknown
4/6/2015 6:09:50 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
4/6/2015 7:28:47 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to customs (Inb) Air CED DELHI
4/8/2015 10:33:06 AM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Return item from customs (Inb) Air CED DELHI
4/8/2015 12:00:21 PM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air GURGAON STG

Please urgenly help me on this

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...