Dish TV

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Aug 9, 2021

Recharge failed But amount debited from my bank account

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Aug 2, 2021

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

aswinot

Aug 1, 2021

Recharge failed But amount debited from my bank account

I tried to recharge my dish tv from their website on 20th July for 250Rs Two times. My VC number is 02543020688 and Mobile No: 9847702827. And from the website it showed payment failed but amount was debited from my account two times. I tried to place a complaint through dish tv website But there is some problem in submitting the ticket. I tried to contact dish tv nodal officer. He also not responding to my email. Its been more than 10 working days my amount was not credited to my bank account.Kindly Resolve the issue at the earliest.

Jan 23, 2018

Dear Akash (Akash sv),

We have tried to call you on 8136976320, but your number was switched off. Please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that needful can be done.

Jan 22, 2018

Dear Akash (Akash sv),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Akash sv

Jan 19, 2018

My self Susha prasad.
Im from kollam district in kerala.and im residing at puthentheruvu,neelikulam.my pin is 690528...

My dish tv
VC no is 02511778984.
And registered mobile number is 8136976320.
Now here what i am requesting you.the mobile number which i registered is not in use right now.so here i would like to change my registered mobile and update an new available number on this dishtv VC 02511778984.
So here i request u to kindly change my old mobile number to new number and i recharged for 1year subscriptions 19 december 2017.after recharge its not working .so please hav a look on this too.hope u resolve the issue as soon as possible and kindly accept my request.thank you...

Yours hopefully
sujithkrishna

Aug 11, 2017

Dear Dish tv, Iam sujith, I have taken the HD connection in the month of
july through ebay, (Vc no: 01524361827 )DTH set top box with 3 year 99
subscription. (Item ID : ############)pls check the mail from ebay,that is attached below.I ordered the item "Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recorder DTH
SetTop Box with 3 YEARS*Free 99 subscription" (Item ID : ############) Still I did not get this 3 Year 99 pack. So I request to
update my pack as soon as posible.
As per your telephonic conversation with your regional team, I have
confirmed you that DishTV. installed and I got channels also I complaint about this matter,he said first month Dish TV channels free ,the next month you will got this 3 YEARS*Free 99 subscription", you can check the call records. So I request to
update my pack as soon as possible. pls check the attachments.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: <[email protected]>
Cc:

[image: eBay] *eBay sent this message to Sujith kumar Gopalakrishnan nair
sujgosu-dwkjxs ).*
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from
eBay. Learn
more <http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html>.
Your product "Dish TV HD+ Disht..." was delivered (PaisaPay ID
45733316664)
Dear sujgosu-dwkjxs,
This is to inform you that the item "Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recorder DTH
Set
Top Box with 3 YEARS*Free 99 subscription" (Item ID : ############) has
been treated as received by you, since you did not confirm the receipt of
the item by 05-Aug-17.

If the item you received is not as described during the purchase, please
click here to raise a claim
<http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/eBay_Guarantee.html> via eBay Guarantee*.
To know more about whether your purchase is covered under eBay
Guarantee* - refer
here <http://pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#eligible>
Leave Your Feedback
<http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedback2&sspagename=STRK:M
EWN:LF&transactid=2088691480015&item=############&useridto=dthdeal.in>
We thank you for shopping with eBay and hope to see you back soon. Please
leave your feedback for the seller and this transaction - it takes less
than a minute.
[image: Marketplace Safety Tip] Marketplace Safety Tip

- Avoid paying for your eBay item using online bank transfer services
through Western Union. These payment methods are unsafe when paying
eBay Toolbar with Account Guard, which warns you when you are on a
known
spoof site.

Learn More <http://pages.ebay.in/education/spooftutorial> to protect
yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

eBay sent this email to you at [email protected] about your account
registered on eBay India.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any
questions.

Copyright © 2015 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo
are trademarks of eBay, Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 14th
Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East),
Mumbai 400063, India.

"Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recorder DTH Set Top Box with 3 YEARS*Free 99 subscription" (Item ID : 253014211080) "Dish TV HD+ Dishtv HD recorder DTH Set Top Box with 3 YEARS*Free 99 subscription" (Item ID : 253014211080)

anasthaleekara

Jul 18, 2017

recharge failed but fund debited

I have made a recharge on 18-07-2017 for my dish tv Account using sbi online banking. Unfoetunately the recharge is not activated but the fund is debited from ny Account. The details are drawn below.

Dish card No: ############
SBI Account Number: 67126931123
Amount: 1167
date: 18-07-2017
Time: 8:53 pm
Sbt ref: IGABRFVFI4
Transaction No: 6288484630IGABRFVFI4

Please request you to refund the cash ASAP or effect the recharge.

Anas
Kevi.r7

Sep 8, 2016

Not recharged yet

Hello this is to inform you that I've recharged my DTH service via paytm for Rs 220 , my vcr no is ############.
They showed that the recharge was successful but my TV shows "signal not found".

Not recharged yet Not recharged yet

Harish Manoharan

Apr 19, 2015

Dish TV service

My VC No. is 01514001381. We are getting a message to recharge our account whereas i have recharged for 1 year in August 2014. We have not used dish tv for past one month as we where out of town. Is it becasuse of that the account got locked.
Kindly do the needful to rectify and let us know my account balance as well.

Look forward to hear from you.

Harish
anj_azure

Feb 13, 2015

VC .01515598537is deactived

My dishtv VC .01515598537is deactived .
VC .01515598537 is deactived .

As soon as the system is booted, it is going to the blue screen with a display View Card deactivated and please recharge. I have tried removing and reinserting the card couple of times and restarted the device as well. I have recharged for 6 months now its just two month from the recharge date. Please do the needful to reactivate my card at the earliest.

Anjali

VC .01515598537is deactived

Technopark

Apr 29, 2014

Signal not Found

We are not getting any signals from Dish T V from the past One month, So many times we contacted and registered complaint with the operators..

May 5, 2011

Not receiving all the channels as per plan

I have sent the mail to the customer care with the details.
The mail was sent on April 21st and even after 14 days (05-May-2011) there has not been any serious response from the Dish TV for resolving the issue.

Below are the details:
Customer Name: K Raveendran
VC Number: 01511388190
Mobile: 9995433600/9446524464

Anoop

May 4, 2011

Not receiving all the channels as per plan

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [email protected]

Not providing channels as per plan

But I have sent the mail and then the customer care team is not willing to register the complaint.
They are not ready to accept their fault as well.
Changing the LMB is their responsibility and failing which there should some justice to be given to the customer.

-- Anoop Ravi

Email id: [email protected]

Not receiving all the channels as per plan

I am a Dish TV HD subscriber. My Plan is TruHD Premiere Pack for Rs. 450/- per month (including all taxes).
But I am not getting CNN IBN, Animal Planet &Times Now (ordinary version and not HD). Those channels are included in the package I subscribed already (platinum south with HD base pack) and I am entitled to view those.

I sent the complaint to the customer service on April 21st 2011. But even after 13 days there had been no serious service response from the Dish TV to resolve the issue. Looks like they are not interested in resolving customer issues.
All these days I am actually paying for all the channels. But I am not receiving all of them.

Anoop Ravi

Not providing channels as per plan

I bought a Dish TV HD connection on November 2010. At the time of buying the sales agent told me that Dish TV is providing 3 HD channels in the base pack.

On February 2011 one guy from Dish TV called me and asked me about my availability since they want to change LMB. But he did not turn up on that day. After some days Dish TV announced in its website that they are providing more HD channels for a free preview of one month (free preview ends on April 4th). But I did not receive those new set of HD Channels.

I send a mail to Dish TV customer care on April 3rd about this. Then they called me and told me that I am not receiving the new HD channels because I am still using old LMB. They told they would change the LMB on April 4th evening and I would be able to get the new channels.
But I lost the chance of the free preview of the channels so that I could decide on which one to subscribe. I am insisting on this is because Dish TV increased the rental of the base pack to Rs. 450 p.m.

The customer service guy treated me badly and told me that they are not ready to register my complaint. They dont have any role in this.
If I am getting the channels then no need to register the complaint and all.

This is a major concern among the customers since it creates disparity among them. Some customers who changed the LMB early will have the chance of viewing the free preview before deciding on which one to choose.