Dish TV

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Oct 9, 2019

Dear Umesh,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Oct 1, 2019

Dear Umesh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

ukrathore

Sep 30, 2019

Wrong Transaction

I have recharged DISH TV on 29-Sep-19 online for 01525467389 name Jagnu Banjare but no money transferred in DISH TV Account.
My account shows transfer of Money at your end so you are requested to refund the money Rs.333 to back to my below details.
With best regrds.

Dear Customer (nikgupta1984),

Jul 18, 2018

Dear Customer (nikgupta1984),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

nikgupta1984

Jul 14, 2018

Fraud

Money taken from dish TV representative but no response after it.
We are facing problems
Miss pooja has making a fraud .
She is a dish TV representative.
Dish TV is a fraud.
Guys don't trap in there zone.
Worst person in dust TV.

Nov 20, 2017

Dear Anuj Kumar Bansal,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Anuj Kumar Bansal

Nov 18, 2017

Hello Team,

I Anuj Kumar Bansal resident of Bhopal Madhya Pardesh ( INDIA). I want to file a complain against Dish TV cable operator.. They used to take 590 Rs for maintenance and service charge as he is taking this amount without providing GST invoice. When i told him for providing original GST invoice then i will pay. But he refused to give GST Invoice. Even he told me we always give this invoice to all customers always.
Please take an action against these type of people.

Anuj Kumar Bansal
Barkheda BHEL Bhopal
Pin code 462022

Nov 18, 2016

Dear mahaveer82

kochharbinny

Nov 18, 2016

Total loss-RS.500 INCLUDING RECHARGE PAID BUT NOT VIEWED+SERVICE CHARGS PAID ON 18/11/16

DISH TV SUBSRIBER ID-01504115329-COMPLAINT FOR COLORS CHANNEL NOT WORKING.
THIS IS REALLY DISGUSTING THAT DISH TV IS ZERO IN THE NAME OF SERVICE OF PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THEM & CLAIMS TO BE THE BEST.
SINCE THE CHANNELS SUBSCRIBED BY A CUSTOMER & ALREADY PAID ADVANCE MONEY, NOT ABLE TO VIEW THE SAME SINCE MORE THAN 2 MONTH COMPLAINING CONTINUOUSLY TO THE SHOP WHO SOLD DISH TV TO HIM,BUT NO PERSON COMING FOR CHECKING THE SAME???????????????????????????
THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF CUSTOMER BUT A BIG BLOT & QUESTION MARK ON DISH TV WHO IS NOT ABLE TO SUPPLY THE COLOR CHANNEL TO CUSTOMERS...& CHARGED RS.150/-+SERVICE TAX WHEN THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS..

THIS IS CLEAR EXPLOTATION & HARASSMENT TO THE CUSTOMER WHICH WILL BE REPORTED IF THE PROBLEM OF DISH TV NOT ABLE TO SUPPLY COLORS CHANNEL IS NOT CORRECTED TODAY ITSELF.

WE SHALL THEN BE FREE TO GET THIS PUBLISHED IN NEWSPAPERS & CHANNELS,SOCIAL MEDIA & SUE IN CONSUMER COURT FOR OUR RIGHTS.

Nov 11, 2016

Dish TV

Dear mahaveer82,

mahaveer82

Nov 9, 2016

recharge

Deduction from my account but recharge not done

Sep 16, 2015

Dear vasant22

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Sep 4, 2015

Dear vasant22

vasant22

Sep 3, 2015

channel issue

my set top box has been replaced by technician on 2/9/15 and he said that channels will be updated with in one hour but channels are not updated till today 4/9/15.
i called to service center for the issue, they told me to call customer care and register a fresh complaint...i called customer care 5 times and every executive told me that your problem will be resolved. but till today there is no solution.

one executive said to recharge set top box for smooth pairing of new set top box,i charged my set top box by rs.350 on 3/9/15. still senior executive have not resolved my problem.

i have loss of rs.930 (580 replacement charge + 350 recharge).
aviral1981

May 7, 2015

harrasment by dish tv

I was dissatisfied with dish tv services.So I stopped recharging after 1 month of purchase. S/no. DST12260291687. Now after after 6 months they are asking the dish back or will send someone forcibly to take it back. We have paid the amount about rs 2500 for that.i told him give my money back and take it. At the time of purchase they have also not given any slip or receipt.

harrasment by dish tv

Feb 28, 2011

23 hours complaint not resolve

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Nov 30, 2010

Non activation of service

Sep 22, 2010

Billing fraud

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Mar 27, 2012

Poor Sound quality

WORST DTH SERVICE PROVIDER.

When i bought a Panasonic LCD TV, i got a complimentary Dish TruHD Set top box. I had to pay only Rs.2400 for the set top box and the installation. So i made a deal and bought the Dish TV Tru HD set top box. Since then my experience has been horrible.
The day i turned on the Dish TV, i could get echo sound from the TV and the sound / voice broke in between. The set top box remote's volume control doesnt work. Increasing or decreasing the volume has no effect on the actual sound.
I checked my LCD TV and everything was perfect. I have another Dish TV SD Set top box with me, when i connected the SD Set top box to my LCD TV, all the problem vanished. The sound was perfect without any echo sound.
I called up the Dish TV customer care at Bhopal, after 3 days their service center guys came and took the set top box for repair. They didnt turn up for the next 15 days. When i called them up repeatedly, they provided me a temporary set top box and asked me to check if the same problem persists. And yes same problem persisted. But then i checked this temporary set top box, i found it was my own TruHD set top box and all the same problems happening again. The box no was same and the VC card no too!
The service center guy said its the problem with your LCD TV and we cannot help it because the same problem is there with 2 diff set top boxes. When i tried to convince them, they didnt listen and went away. Now its been more than 2 months but the same problem of sound echo and sound breakup is there but on repeated complaints too, Dish TV customer care gusy dont listen. Very Very Disgusting service by Dish TV. I could never imagine they could be so bad. Now all my money is lost and i have reverted to using my Dish TV SD connection at home.
My humble request to all the readers, please please dont buy a Dish TV connection. My cousins are using TataSky and Videocon HD services and both are superb in terms of picture quality and sound.
Farhan Khan

Feb 28, 2011

23 hours complaint not resolve

i am one of the customer of dish tv, my connection r not working last 23 hours,
my dish tv complaint no is 54904246, but no one give me a solution from dish
tv side, this is very poor customer resoluation system in this company,

bakwas company in india, no one responsible any complaint,

that's it

Feb 12, 2011

dish tv plan is not changed & my offer recharge 990of 990 is not give my v c no 01511881906

they are long requriment in purches by dist tv any costumer my plan not change gold packeg & my offer 990 dish tv connection and 990 gift cupens and not provided by dish tv .

Jan 9, 2011

customer/subscriber services

New Year greetings !
My Dish Tv VC No. is 01501667285.

Three times I called the customer service No. and I was on hold for long time and after that it was disconnected from other side.

My connection is presently "Signal not found".
The mechanic/service man is very busy so could not attend the complaint for more than three days.
I think Dish Tv should have more than one mechanic for the same instead of only one.
Since the services are very poor so I may get connected with other providers like Tata,Airtel.

Looking forward for some solution.

Monika Robert

Nov 30, 2010

Non activation of service

I had purchased a new DISH TV TRU HD connection on 19th November and got the same installed on 24th November. And was shocked to find that i was encountering the error 201 VC card activation error.
On contacting the customer care team on the same day i was advised to get the subscriber form filled from the dealer whom i purchased it from. Its been 5 days and no resolution is provided. I got an email on 29th Nov at 21.27 assuring me to activate my services the moment i send across my personal details. And i am still waiting for the same to be resolved. The matter has been escalated to the National head sales but has made little headway. I could not logon to the Dish TV systems cant provide feedback, cant register myself. And the same is getting unbearable to a certain effect. Why should they hire these dodgy characters dealers and distributors who take consumer money and trust for a ride. And what is the alternate way to resolve this incase the form is misplaced....???? I fail to understand why did this happen to me and I am seeking your help to resolve the issue at the earliest
Br
Sumit Anand

Sep 21, 2010

Billing fraud

I have huge problems with my Dish TV account.

I had bought an yearly Titanium package in 2009 for which the validity date was Sep 12th, 2010. I later bought an yearly TV5 Monde package on 7th December 2009 which I should have been able to view till 7th December 2010.

On 13.09.2010, I recharged my titanium package but Dish TV stopped my TV5 channel as well. When I called to complain, I was told that since the base package was valid only till September, the add-on will also be disabled on the same date. Funny logic - it means that noone should order an yearly add-on except if you do it at the time of buying the base package. I got through to their accounts section and one Mr. Sagar Sharma accepted that there has been a billing error as he could clearly see that the yearly payment for TV5 came on 7th December and that he would get it corrected and I will be able to view the package.

I got the channel the next day - but they reduced the validity date of my titanium package from 04.09.2010 to May, 2010. I again called and complained and the supervisor Sanjeev Kumar told me that Dish TV is still not done and that that they would reinstate the renewal date of my Titanium package to September. I again got an SMS that renewal date of titanium has been set to June 2010. Now they have disabled my TV5 channel as well and my titanium package validity date has been reduced by 3 months.

So I am robbed of 2.5 months of TV5 and 3 months of my titanium pack.

Throughout my interactions, the dish tv customer care behaved unprofessionally and ignorantly. The call center agents like Bobby Nagpal etc. would give weird reasons that I have been viewing channels like UTV etc. which is why the validity date has been reduced. The call center is noisy. Every agent would promise that I would get a call back in 2 hours but nobody called back ever.

I am a very disappointed customer. This is daylight robbery by India's leading Dish provider and I wonder how many more could be suffering. But I have decided not to let go of them this time and will take a legal action if my complaints are not resolved.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...