Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Shrinath,

We tried contacting you on 9871357672 and 9873911472, but the numbers were not contactable. Kindly share an alternate number or contact our customer care so that needful can be done.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Shrinath,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Feb 13, 2019

signal not found

customer already complained twice time in a date past 4 days to costumer care but problem not shot out .
pls take care

mob-9871357672

Jul 21, 2018

Dear Customer (akkisuraj),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

akkisuraj

Jul 19, 2018

TV switch off after recharge

I have recharged my dish TV on 16th July with 400/-. After that dish TV has switched off my TV showing low balance. And customer care is not responding.
VC No- 02511186644
Please help.

Jan 29, 2018

Dear Pritesh Kumar Tripathi,

As per our discussion on 8076758705, informed you to share the payment confirmation screenshot in jpeg or pdf format at [email protected] In order to transfer the payment from wrong to right VC.

Jan 29, 2018

Dear Pritesh Kumar Tripathi,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Pritesh Kumar Tripathi

Jan 27, 2018

Accidenly i have recharged on wrong vc number i.e 01526907488.for 540 rs
My correct vc number is 01526907438 , so plz return or recharge at my correct vc numer.

Registered mobile number is 7838237388.These days iam available at 8076758705

Dec 11, 2017

Dear Anshul(ErAnshul),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Dec 2, 2017

Dear Anshul(ErAnshul),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

ErAnshul

Dec 2, 2017

Mental Harassment by Dish Tv DTH provider

I purchase the new Dish Tv connection on 29th Nov. The installation is done on 30th Nov partially(as the technician refused to complete it), and the connection is still not activated.
The technician who visited the home for installation was very rude and used abusive word with me and my neighbors completely embarrassing me in the front of the whole society.
Every time I called the customer care, the executives are fooling me saying that the connection is activated with in an hour. But its being a more than 2-3 days and the connection is still not activated. The complaint no given to me by them is 105681347. and My VC No is 02512585359.
When I talked with senior management, they said that they are unable to call the service team and they have escalated the issue and the connection will surely activated with in an hour and is still not activated even after 2-3 days of the complaint.
I tried reaching out to Nodal Officer on the mobile and email mentioned in the Dish Tv website, but no one responded on the mail([email protected]) and on call.
Please refund my amount. I don't what to avail this type of service.
I can wonder that the technician like the one who visited for installation can even hurt the person. I am in a bad health for the mental harassment caused to me.

Aug 23, 2016

Dear Deba Kumar Baruah

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Aug 19, 2016

Dear debakumar

debakumar

Aug 18, 2016

Signal Not Found

VC Number:01516690970
Signal Not Found problem started on 13th Aug after a Dish re-installation on 13th Aug (Charged Rs 450/-). Till today,19th Aug, problem is not resolved. I had raised many service requests and many followup calls. Received several calls from Dishtv as well with assurance of resolving the problem immediately. But till now no progress is made. My Dish Tv connection is recharged till Nov 2016. I want to discontinue Dish Tv service with immediate effect and requesting refund of the recharge amount paid.

Aug 9, 2016

Dear rajivnandwani

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

rajivnandwani

Aug 6, 2016

Poor quality LNBF - Goes bad every 3 months

I feel sorry to have used Dish TV connection. I got the connection restarted last year in September 2015 by paying Rs. 600 for LNBF (I had 2 of them which your engineer said are not good) and sold me a new one, less than a year back. In Jan 2016 again the LNBF went bad and I had to shell out another Rs. 600 and again in April 2016 I had to shell out Rs. 600 and day before yesterday again it has gone bad.

When i talk to the engineer he says that it will last you 4-5 years and I used Airtel connection in Bangalore for 4 years and never faced this problem. It has happened 4 times in a year that Dish TV's substandard LNBF has gone bad. My complaint has been closed by Dish TV because I was ready to pay for service charges but was not ready to pay again and again for their useless substandard goods. I had rather take a new connection than pay pay another Rs. 600 to them as i have already paid Rs. 1800 to them over last one year.

This is the Modus Operandi of Dish TV and this way they are fleecing the customers, I look forward to help from the Complaint Board.

Jul 28, 2016

Dear IP.singh,

IP.singh

Jul 18, 2016

Dish TV Re-installation

I am really very dissatisfied with Dish TV Support. I lodged the complaint for re-installing my dish connection to my new residence on 15th Jul'16 but it has not been done yet. Every time I get the message that the engineer would visit with the time from Jayant Traders and Raj Enterprises but no one came nor I receive any call from engineer. Immediately after the message I receive another message that your request has been closed. Then next day I got the call from customer care center to confirm the issue resolution and when I informed that it is not resolved then they told it has been closed by me, which is not true. I asked them to escalate this issue as the request was not closed by me. They open the new request and again with 24hurs of TAT. Next day again it repeated, I received the call for confirmation and was informed that the request has been closed. This is happening again and again with no solution.

When I asked them on previously escalated issue, they say the same thing that they are escalating this issue and would be taken. But noting is happening, still my connection is not active and I am paying for no service.

I have a doubt on the engineer (Sunil) who visited my society to serve other complaint. I asked him to install my dish antenna, he demanded Rs 230 + 40 for hardware + 210 for connectors. which I refused.

My complaint numbers are- 279801757 & 1001590699

Jul 14, 2016

Dear iammritunjay,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

iammritunjay

Jul 11, 2016

Deducted amount from my monthly pack

Hi..

i had a lot of trust with Dish TV, but today it has broken.
I recharged my Dish Tv with registered No. (8750466433) of Rs. 315 on 10th July'16 and in 11th July it shows balance remain only 249.

they deduct my 56 INR without of any information.
when i discussed with Customer care, they told me that i am a most valuable customer for Dish TV.
So, they add automatically 3 day in my pack without my information and now they deduct it.

Boss, i don't want to be a valuable customer by deducting this much amount.
please return it back or i will never recharge it in future.

Jul 4, 2016

Dear Deepak Rawat1,

As per our conversation on 9911005714, informed that your signal related issue has been resolved. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Jul 2, 2016

Dear Deepak Rawat1,

Deepak Rawat1

Jun 30, 2016

technician service

Hi i am Deepak Rawat my contact no is 9911005714 and my vc no is 01523894896. From last 7 days my dishtv is not working properly. I have written so many mails to dishtv md escalation desk but nobody responding on mail. Now please suggest what i have to do now. I am totally helpless. The technician from dishtv didnot resolve my problem and he always asking for money. So request you to please help to resolve my problem

SBI Credit Card - Worst Services
    Raising complaints here will not solve problem its better...
    E kalyan - Not received scholarship amount
    Respected sir, I am Shilpa Kerketta, i didn't...
    apspdcl - Low voltage Problem
    To The Assistant Engineer, Electrical...
    GHMC - Unauthorised construction
    Unauthorised construction Plot No,72, State Bank...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti
    Fake promises by Shapoorji Pallonji, they failed to hand...
    LEE COOPER - Shoes not replace under warranty
    Shoe sole crack I purchased shoe and after someday my...
    Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777 - DDR BAJAJ AUTO
    Rs. 117 has been debited from my Bank of India , Nariman...
    Courier Service - Not received my pan card as status show delivered
    My airway bill number 23306750397 Name Jyoti Tiwari As...
    Anushka kunwar - Wrong positional grades
    With due respect, Lately, class 10 CBSE result has been...
    Whirlpool - Regarding graded product
    Dear Team, We are working on the customer's...