Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Vilas Rajeshware

Feb 14, 2019

Not able to view paid channels

It is my painful duty to inform you that still I am not able to view paid channels, It is almost 10+ days since this problem continues, After so many emails, support calls this issue still persists,
As per Dish support team suggestion I have even modified my package to and got below response message but Still no luck.

Message For your reference,
Thank you for your request.
We will process it shortly and keep you updated for the same. Your token number is:1278430619

Again I have escalated the same yesterday night i.e. 13th Feb and asked to re-direct call to Manage or responsible person, hence they did and i got a call today morning i.e. 14th Feb, When i asked the same that i have modified my package and still not able to view, She said token number is not correct, I was totally shocked this is system generated by Dish and Dish doesn't have control over it. When i asked the lady when I will get all channels updated then she said ASAP, I have asked need time line then she aggressively disconnect my call.

Now It seems that DISH is not serious about its customer. I am seriously disappointed with this.

Can you please help me with the below 2 things

1. Update with packages i modified
2. Waive off 10-11 days and credit to my dish account
3. Please provide me a timeline when it will resolve...

Based on your answer / reply i will decide, Whether I need to continue with Dish or Not.

Appreciate your quick help and support.

Trupti Vilas Rajeshware

Feb 12, 2019

unable watch ZEETV CHANNELS

Dear Vivek,

We completely understand the situation that you are facing. Due to high call volumes, there might a delay in attending your call. However, you can create your own pack/channel with the help of the simplified tool on our website https://bit.ly/2C80Nb6.

VIVEKCHOUDHARY169

Feb 9, 2019

unable watch ZEETV CHANNELS

I am writing Complait My VC no.01516464800 mobile number i have unable to watch zee tv channels and i am calling lot of times in your customer care .its saying my system is ugrating so we cant help you please call half and hours .
kindly help me how to watched zeetv channels because its 9 days im not watching zeetv channels and i m disappointed DishTV customer satisfaction services.

Vivek Choudhary

Mar 24, 2017

Dear Emmkay

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Mar 16, 2017

Dear Emmkay

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Emmkay

Mar 15, 2017

Channels not showing at all due to signal not found

Dish TV offers some discount on recharge for multiple months. But unfortunately you do not end up saving any money. In fact, you end up paying more and poor service. How?
Whenever I have recharged my dish tv connection for multiple months, I have experienced that signal quality drops and several channels disappear altogether. Then I will call up the service center and they will tell me that the antenna must have rotated and they will send servicemen to repair this. Each visit costs Rs. 150. Now you see that I end up not seeing my favorite programs for few days and also paying up more.
I will add here that my dish antenna is fixed up in a safe place and out of reach of any kid and not even a monkey can reach it.
So, my advise, keep recharging for one month and don't think of saving any money on your recharge.
srivastavaap

Feb 16, 2017

Validity Issue

I am using Dish TV having VC no.-01517181020

Validity of my pack reduced without taken my consent.

Details as under

13-01-2017- offered 250+250, same confirmed via SMS & on phone as well

Originally Value date was 9-3-2017 , same is reduced to 14-2-2017 by adding Game-ON HD Pack which I have never requested for.

I have taken only Super Family +1 add on pack-KIDS ACTIVE( initially Rs.5/- and further for Rs. 25/-) .

Request you kindly update my account with Originally Value date was 9-3-2017.

received calls from coustmer service cell , all of them repeated same statement that sorry sir changes not posible now
but not confirmed same on mail
My issue remain unresolved yet

please take this issue for amicable solution

Aditya Prakash Srivatava
VC NO FOR DISH TV-01517181020
LOCATION -LUCKNOW
STATE-U.P
cknag

Feb 6, 2017

DISH TV

DISH TV NO THA ############JO KI MAINE 15040193912 PAR RICHARJ KAR DIYA HAI 04/02/2017 KO 500 RUPAYE
JO KI ABHI TAK WAPAS BHI NAHI AAYE HE RICHARJ NET BAINKING SE SBI BANK KE MADHYAM SE KIYATHA
Invalid Subscriber ID OxiTransID 19502367760402201711

EMAIL [email protected]

cknag

Feb 6, 2017

DISH TV

DISH TV NO THA ############ JO KI MAINE 15040193912 PAR RICHARJ KAR DIYA HAI 04/02/2017 KO 500 RUPAYE
Invalid Subscriber ID OxiTransID 19502367760402201711

Recharge Amount 500

Jul 5, 2016

Dear Abhishek Pathak,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Abhishek Pathak

Jun 25, 2016

Non Reception of Channels/ forced to pay for technical assistance / disconnection of service

This is regarding my two connections Parent VC: 01518812415 and Child VC: 01518815490 from your Company Dish TV, for which I had raised complaints through telephonic calls and writing also to it. There are many complaints raised by me earlier also regarding these two connections for Not able to view the channels, most of the time either the VC card is disabled or there is reception issues, owing to poor signal strength or misaligned dish or whatever technical reason may be. I am facing these problems right from the beginning since I got the connection and made many complaints earlier also, but all in vain and now when there is total dis connectivity, I am being advised to get technical help and for that I am made to pay for it, which is totally illegal, since the problem was never rectified at your end too, even under warranty, and now I am made to pay for it. Owing to which, I have decided to give up both of my connections, as I am fed up with the fraudulent activities and fake responses of your company. I got both of my connections recharged for 3 months on 12/05/2016 and the next switch off date is 16/08/2016 and today is 25/06/2016, so kindly refund my balance amount and process the disconnection request ASAP. I am already been harassed a lot on your behalf and wasted a lot of money also by calling your hopeless customer care and not willing to waste any money or my time dealing with your fraud and bogus company and its worst services. In case of lack of response from your end, I will surely not hesitate to go for a legal action, as I already have substantial proofs regarding my previous complaints way back from 2013. So Kindly do the needful.

Abhishek Pathak
SUHAIL HANFI

May 28, 2016

Nightmarish experience with Dish TV

So I have been using Tatasky since moving to DTH and was happy. Shifted house and then thought of trying DishTV. What a stupid decision and nightmare began!!!

It has been just about a year with Dish and I am visited by their executives 8/9 times already. Thrice my STB has been replaced, twice the cable has been changed. And 3/4 times just to "adjust frequency". And yes, I had to pay for these visits.

And tonight I am to miss Champions League Final because of that evergreen "301-Signal not found" when Delhi weather is absolutely clean. Customer care ex says "its an issue of adjusting frequency"

Before I face the same with IPL final tomorrow, BACK TO TATASKY.

Cheers!!

01522-539741

May 16, 2016

Dish TV

Dear Anu Kushwaha,

Anu Kushwaha

May 13, 2016

Colors not broadcasted even after subscription

Colors channel is broadcasted with interruption via Dish tv. Sometimes it comes and other times its not coming and shows error ' 301 SIGNAL NOT FOUND'

The issue id that all other channels are working properly only issue is with Colors channel. I have sent email to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

But none of them have reverted on email.

This issue persists from last 4 months and upon calling their customer care they ask to change setup box which is already changed in Oct'15.

If in such short intervals we have to change setup box and waste our money then company has to give it for free and not charge us. For every visit they ask Rs. 150/- even though fault is from their side.

Dec 16, 2015

Dear Arvind808

Arvind808

Dec 15, 2015

Refund my balance

Hi team,

My name is Arvind Kumar Yadav.

My PayTM ID is 9807365991.

I have recharged Dish TV but account ID was wrong by mistake. So I want to refund my balance.

Please find below mention,

Order No. 1403772751

CC Transaction No. 201512161683442.

Dish TV ID. 01520001907.

Please check the same and refund my balance.

Arvind Kumar Yadav

Dec 12, 2015

Dear Vedprakash Sharma,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Dear Vedprakash Sharma

Vedprakash Sharma

Nov 15, 2015

POOR SERVICES

I have booked a complaint to dish tv no 05226001347 vide req no 246006505 dated 14 nov 15 at 8 A.M...they told me within 24 hrs mechanic will visit...no body came...on 15th i agn rang up..and asked abt my complaint status..he fwded to senior executive...he told me today it will be done..whole day no body came...abt 7.30 P.M i rang up agn...senior executive has given me area manager no 7706871244 mr nadeem...i talked to him..he told me in the morning mechanic will visit..no body came...at 11A.M agn i rang upmr nadeem.. he told me it will be attended with in 12 O.Clock...mechanice called me on his mob no 7080101911...and told me it will be attended till evening... agn i rang up mr nadeem....he told me your complaint was not registered to the system...so that pblm is there...how req no is provided to me....no body is knowing any thing...either they are making fool to customer as customer can not do any thing after taking a connection...it is very poor response and services...even a common man cannot book a complaint...press 1 press 2 press this and that....customer ka paisa call kar kar ke nikal jata hai aur yeh sab sote rehte hai....main toh connection leker fansh gaya hu aap log kirpa karke dish tv connection ke mare main soche bhie nahi....govt should take strong steps to this types of complany jo ki customer to murkh bana rahi hai....

Oct 24, 2015

Dear Munish kumar

Munish kumar

Oct 22, 2015

amount deduct without service

i book mod service but mod movie not provided. after some days my main account balance is deducted

Aug 26, 2015

Dear Mohd Ajmal

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Mohd Ajmal

Aug 25, 2015

Pathetic dish tv service(VC No. 01515390149)‏

Dear Dish TV,

I have terminating your connection from today itself. It’s been almost 5 years of services you provided to me. But it was so hectic to resist with your service. On all most every 2 months your antenna losses alignment as if it’s a Leaf on a tree. Every time before provide service you provide estimate of your high level engineers visiting fees who can never give a permanent solution to tree leaves(Your Antenna alignment disturbance). To our shock the engineer first told us the problem is not from dish but of the set top box, then of the wire , then of the LNB then of the dish. Again the person came, fiddled around with DISH and no help. Last 4 months we have called the engineers every month, and every month it gets out of alignment.

Your engineer can never explain the problem or what they did with your complaint - they won’t explain the resolution. At the best they can offer you AMC of the dish.

I request you to kindly take you wreck back and return my hard earn money else I will have to go through some legal resolutions.

Today its I switched to TATA Sky and I am damn satisfied with their service.
ranu21

Jun 28, 2014

Poor quality service

I have been suffering because of poor customer care services of Dish TV. one of your service engineer has installed our antenna and within a month, it got misaligned 4 times and every time they charged me with 250 rs. and that too without any receipt and last time I refused to pay without any receipt. Now they have not answering my calls for one week. I have been customer of Dish TV since very long time but now I am fed up of its poor service.
Mob no- 8004999224

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...