Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Jul 11, 2019

Dear Surjit,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Surjit,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Surjit S. Walia

Jul 2, 2019

amount not yet credited

I have recharged my dish Tv VC no.01508211388 vide Paytm online on 27/6/2019 amount Rs.400/- but the same has not been recharged till now .kindly look into the matter or let me know if it is Fraud so that I can re charge again.

Aug 8, 2018

Dear Customer (chitranch),

Jul 31, 2018

Dear Customer (chitranch),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

chitranch

Jul 30, 2018

Complain against DishTV

Hi- I have raised a complain to Dish TV for Abruptly decreasing the date of validity after recharge, but unable to receive any explanation and answer. I have watched the all the sports channel last month with a total pack of Rs 367/-. This month they have charged me Rs 399 and to my utter surprise, I found none of the sports channels are viewable. The problems in a nutshell are

1- No visibility in the validity and billing cycle , nobody from customer care writes a reply addressing the problem.
2- They always try to route you through phone, so that they can bluff anything and miscommunicate without any hassles. On addition to this they use the call back option as a marketing strategy for offers and promotions without any intention of addressing your concern.
3- No visibility on the packs and channels which you are supposed to view within your pack.
4- abrupt decrease in the validity period, in my last cycle it was only 25 days instead of 30 days!
5- As per my observation this is a prepaid service. They forcibly disconnects before 30 days and after that if you recharge they add fine on top of this due to late recharge. Are they entitled to charge late fees, if this is considered as prepaid service?
abhikganguly

May 16, 2017

NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS

SUB.: WASTAGE AND DRAINAGE OF DISH TV CUSTOMER'S MONEY DUE TO AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR ABOUT NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS AS PER THEIR ADVERTISING OR PRINTING BROCHURE AS WELL AS REFUND THE MONEY/ OR COMPENSATION
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I, ABHIK GANGULY (26/A, EAST CHANDMARI , 2 ND LANE, BARRACKPORE, KOLKATA-700122) A DISH TV CUSTOMER SINCE 03/12/12 INSTALLED DATE. MY VC NO. 01517720294 , I PREFER AND TAKE THE SUPER FAMILY PACK FROM VERY [email protected] RS.250 PER MONTH. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT ACCESS MY ALL CHANNEL OF AIR TO FREE CHANNEL AS WELL AS MY PAID CHANNEL OF THIS PACKAGE. I HAVE OBSERVE THAT MATTER LIKE 60% CHANNELS I AM NOT GETTING AND DAY-TO-DAY IT INCREASING e .g. LAST WEEK SUDDENLY OPERATOR HAD ALSO OFF MY PAID AND FAVOURITE CHANNEL BANGLA 24 GHANTA AND DHOOM MUSIC. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I HAD REPORTED THAT MATTER TO AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTORS OF BARRACKPORE M/S. PRAKASH ENTRAPRISE, KAKLYANI HIGHWAY, BARRACKPORE, PO.: NCP, KOLKATA-700122 .BUT THEY HAD NOT ANY RESPONSE OR LOOK AFTER THIS MATTER. AS PER THEIR ADVERTISING OR PRINTER BROCHURE I AM GETTING ONLY 48 CHANNELS OF AIR -TO -FREE AND ONLY 47 CHANNELS OF PAID-CHANNELS OF THIS SUPER FAMILY PACK OUT OF TOTAL 314+ CHANNELS & SERVICES IN PACK.
SO, I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE VERIFY THE MATTER AS WELL AS TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO PREVENT OF DRAINAGE THE MONEY OF CUSTOMER AND AGAINST THIS CHEATING MATTER.
I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU CAN TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO PREVENT WASTAGE THIS MONEY OF CUSTOMER .

THANKING YOU WITH BEST REGARDS;

ABHIK GANGULY
26/A EAST CHANDMARI, 2ND LANE
BARRACKPORE, N.C.P, KOLKATA-122
8420246606(ME)

NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS NON SHOWING ALL CHANNELS

Nov 18, 2016

Dear Sampad Pal

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Nov 17, 2016

Dear Sampad Pal,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Sampad Pal

Nov 3, 2016

Very poor service

I had installed Dish TV connection back on 04.06.2016. I had to call your technicians twice in last 5 months from the date of installation. The problem I face is the TV shows problem 301, for most of the channels, while there is no rainfall in the locality. Though I am within the free service period it will finish in a month, and I came to know that I have to pay for the service after completion of 6 months from the date of installation. If your Dish TV requires service from your technicians in every 2 or three months I will have to opt for other service providers.
From-Sampad Pal
VC No-01525242461
Registered M No- 8902197767

Dear sunil_paul

As per our conversation on 9836815753, it has been confirmed by you that your issue has already been attended. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Sonali Roy,

As per our conversation on 9331599227, it has been confirmed by you that your all channels are running fine. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear sunil_paul

Dear Sonali Roy,

sunil_paul

Jul 19, 2016

RECHARGE NOT SUCCESS

I recharged VC No 01524748503 with 250/- but my account is not yet activated ........Please do the same

regards,
Sunil Pal
Sonali Roy

Jul 7, 2016

SET TOP BOX

VC NO IS 01507828924 THEY HAVE FOOLED THE CUSTOMER BY TAKING RS.1100 FROM ME. THEIR TECNISIAN VISIT THE HOME AND EXCHANGED MY EXISTING BOX WITH A FAULTY OLD BOX THEY HAVE CHANGE THE LMB AND TOOK AWAY THE LMB WITH THEM. THE FAULTY BOX IS GIVING SHOCKED WHEN TOCHED. POOR SERVICE .I WILL NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANY ONE TO BUY DISH TV.
Anil Agarwal

Oct 17, 2015

Misconduct

Ref No.- VC No- 01519948762

I would like to draw your attention towards your misconduct for smooth running of my above connection. I am using your connection since long and never face any problem in past.

Please note that yesterday a message on my tv for recharging and accordingly recharge for Rs. 500. Immediately after recharging the signal lost in my TV. I thought that system is updating my recharge and connection will be resume but it doesnt happen. Again today we have tried but failed. Then we have lodged a complain to resolve the issue and we have asked to pay the visit charges for rectify the connection. As per our knowledge a DTH connection is bought it is the duty and responsibility of the service provider to look after the smooth running of the connection. I dont know why visit charges is asked us to pay to resume the connection. This is not at all fair after sales of connection.We have never come across this type of service and you have never explained me this at the time of purchasing the connection.

Anyway service engineer visited our house and asked us to replace the setup box. In this connection please note that we have purchased the setup box before 15 months back and he explained that it doesnt come under warranty. I am unable to understand that life of a setup box is only of 15 months? I think you are providing the setup box are not up to the standard as recommended. I dont know why a company of your reputation is supplying an inferior quality of setup box.

Moreover i do not want to continue the connection anymore and asked your Senior Customer Care Manager Mr. Vishal Chauhan to refund the recharge amount of Rs. 500 which was paid tomorrow. Again he explained his inability to do so as per Company policy. this is not justified. If a consumer do not wiling to use the services he will not get the refund though he has paid money in advance. Its a pure cheating by the service provider and injustice with the consumer.

It is high time that you should look into the matter seriously and resolve the issue immediately.

Anil Agarwal
Mob Mo - 9831002197

Sep 9, 2015

Dear sourav goswami

Sep 7, 2015

Dear sourav goswami

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

sourav goswami

Sep 6, 2015

accounts

I have a Dish TV connection.(VC number is 01521052987)On last month when I was recharge my account(04/08/15),I got a message from Dish TV that my next recharge date is 08/09/15,but from 1st September I noticed that on my tv screen that "your account balance is low.your next recharge date is 03/09/15."
I was contact Dish TV customer service,but they are not solve problems,and I am sorry to say that their customer care representative are agreed with my problem. I am still waiting to solve the problems.

. Thanking you

Dear soutichowdhury

Mayank agarwal 254

Jul 25, 2015

Register mobile number change

My register mobile number is 9903999330 and now it is old and I wanted to change to my new number 9051632137
My VC number is 01520666093
Please let me know my email Id is [email protected] Kindly solve the problem as soon as possible

Jul 21, 2015

Dear soutichowdhury,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

soutichowdhury

Jul 20, 2015

service charge

I took dish tv connection near about one year...at that time company told to free service..but now company ask to give ₹150 for service charge...last 15 days no connection available in my tv...
NIHARRD5

May 11, 2015

poor service

My VC no 01520995719, when ever I switched on my TV it show" signal not found" it really frustrating and pathetic as consumer.

poor service

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...