Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

saichikkam

Jun 12, 2019

Not installed ofter successful order

I ordered dishtv ON 4th July, from online dth.co.in and pay online.

But no one here to installed the dish and i call online dth.co.in customer care no. They can't attend my call. . .

Plz. Help me to refund my money. . . . .

My mobile No. 7396678199,

Email: [email protected]

Transaction ref no./ order no 18283.
Civilian12

Jun 5, 2019

Set Top Box is not working

I have a Dish TV HD Connection with no 01526435158. My Set-Top Box is not working since 23rd May-19. Initially I though it was a remote problem, changed batteries and got it checked, it was working fine. I went to local Dish TV sales dealer and he advised to raise complaint online as he is doing only sales and service is provided by company directly.
I have registered a complaint online on 26th May-19 with DishTV Customer Care on 18002583474 / 9501795017 and I got a call from Dish TV technician from No 7290095724 at 12.25PM he took directions and said he will come in evening. I call him in evening he does not take my calls. I again raise a complaint to Dish TV customer care my complaint is escalated and a technician calls me from No 7290095721 on 28th May19 at 04.39 PM. He again takes directions and does not turnup. I call back the no and he does not take my calls. I again call customer care they claim they have escalated my case I will surely get service.
I get a call from Dish TV Service Dealer “Hari Hara Teja Dsh TV” Mobile no 8297011131 on 30th May19 at 3.57PM to enquire location to send technician. The lady promises technician visit before end of the day. No one turns up. I call back the same no response.
I call Customer care they claim they have escalated the issue. But no result. My case has been escalated to nodel officer, service manager, Area Service Head, Regional Service Head, Area Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager etc no service.
I get a missed call from No:7290095721 at 5.34PMon 3rd June 2019 and call back the no within 15 secs there is no response.
I am regularly calling and following up on all above nos technician and service dealer nos but there is no response. I send a SMS that I am prepared to pay Rs.1000/- inclusive of official service charges if my issue is attended to still there is no response.
I call customer care and inform escalation team of my offer and I find out that my 26th dated complaint is closed arbitrarily with reason that customer has not responded to many technician calls. I am flabbergasted how can my complaint be closed. They have opened a new complaint dated 4th June 19 and the whole escalation matrix thing again starts from the bottom. This is done purely to fool customers and make them pay through their noses for service.
As a Last try I find out Dish TV Hyd office on 09710603573. As usual they do not lift the phone. I send by SMS my offer.
“DishTV Set-Top not Switching on. Cust No:01526435158. I will pay total of*Rs.1000/-* inclusive of company charges if my problem is resolved. Location: >>>>>>>>KPHB Colony”

Set Top Box is not working

Jun 4, 2019

Dear Vishal,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

May 28, 2019

Dear Raja,

As per our telephonic discussion on the number 9705814066, your service related issue has already been resolved. Moreover, we would like to inform you that to modify the plan as per the New Price Regime, you can visit our website www.dishtv.in.

Dear Raja,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Vishal,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Vishal Kalyan

Delay in solving the issue

I have recharged my dishtv (VC no. 01525174653) on 25/5/19. It's been two days still no signal. I have been calling customer care for 2days they told me there is a technical issue and they would send a technician and it would cost me 200 rs. Why should I have to pay when it's their fault? Still I agreed to pay but technician has not come till now. They keep saying issue will be resolved in 24 hours. It's been 2days still issue hasn't been resolved. It's the worst customer service I have seen so far.

Kumar Raja D

Issue regarding service , getting 102 error DIshTV

hi VC No. 02137086598, I have paid my subscription on 18.06.19, yet in my TV screen i used to get message reg. termination of my subscription. I called Customer Care(CC) several times since 18.06.19, 1st day CC told do not bother abt the msg it will be gone soon.3 days later also i was getting warning msg, i called i.e on 21.06.19, again called CC, thy said the same do not bother abt the msg it will be gone. Again waited for 2 days , 23.06.19 morning i started getting 102 error, since 23.06.19 i am calling the CC every 2 hrs, 1st thy said set top box problem, thn technician will come, CC got irritated, shouted at us, now thy are just haging up saying "Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused". i even wrote to CEO, which i have uploaded the file. The CC called me on 25.06.19, saying that the issue escalated to them and it will be solved in 24 hrs,its been 48 hrs no solution Totally. its been 5 days we are not getting the TV in-spite of paying the money. Even i told the CC that i will go to Consumer Forum, thy are simply hunging up the phone. I cant change the connection now as my 5000rs. are thr with thm which will not be returned by thm at any cost. Even today morning also i have called the CC, the lady was saying we have sent request to the technician, thy cannot call the technician it seems, whn i started asking other questions same old answer "Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused" and she hung up the phone. I can say one thing a complaint to CEO is also not working, its a shame on thm and i think there is no use of having such a service like "Write To CEO" I hope after this complaint i will have a solution. But If thy Does not bother this complaint also, we cant do anything.
thanks
Kumar Raja

Issue regarding service , getting 102 error DIshTV Issue regarding service , getting 102 error DIshTV Issue regarding service , getting 102 error DIshTV

Vishal Kalyan

May 25, 2019

No response

I recharged my dish TV account with VC no. 01525174653 at 11: 30 am and waiting for nearly 13 hours still no signal. I have been calling customer care and keep telling me that I will receive signal in 15 minutes. Finally customer care person told me that there is technical issue will send a technician and it will cost me 200 rs. Why should I have to pay when it's your fault? Worst service ever.
PP varma

May 10, 2019

installation Pending from 10days

My Name is varma i was booked New Dish tv connection on 01.05.2019 in online . I was received Installation Request No: 1012174564 but no one came for installation i was try lot of times to customer care No 18002583474 but the customer care team says always wait for 24hr . kindly install connection or arrange refund as early as possible .

thanking you

Anudeep velumula

May 4, 2019

Fake recharge

Hello sir,
My vc no is :02137107178 .(india) i am writing this mail out of frustration and about the worst customer service you provide.if you continue service like this dishtv will definitely loose their customers .
My problem is that my dish tv is switched off from the past 20 days and i have spent more than 500 rs on recharge and alignment changes but still my dish tv doesn’t get on. Your executives are literally looting money from me by providing fake solutions . No one has the ability to solve the problem and no technician will visit the customer..
Hope you rectify your problems and come out with new solutions before its too late .
Never loose the trust of the customer

From

Dear Laxma,

Dish_laxma

Apr 20, 2019

Payment completed but no service

I have booked dish TV setup box thru online. I paid 1749 rs using my debit card. But even after 5 days I didn't receive any mail/ message regarding VC/ token number. I called multiple times to customer care and also emailed to customer [email protected] but worst response from there end. Pls be carefull before u choose dth. Please dish TV team wake-up. Please contact me on 9493111694 to resolve the issue.

Laxma

Apr 1, 2019

No change of My monthly package including my phone no is not updated till now

Dear Sanjib,

sanjib127

Mar 30, 2019

No change of My monthly package including my phone no is not updated till now

My mobile no is 7978115590 till now not updated in dish TV for which . Also I have changed my plan in dated 18/03/2019 and paid the amount of RS 184 as discussed with the customer care executive but till now my mobile no is not updated and also my plan is not charging so that I am doing recharge the dish TV today also RS 100 .I don't expect this type of carelessness from a renowned service provider like you. Please look into the matter and slove it it asap. From the day one I am suffering from your worst service. Please respond and resolve asap otherwise I don't have any options but to go to legal.
Name : SANJIB KUMAR PARIDA
Order ID : D89994830415
VC Number : 01520588081
Date-Time : 2015-04-30 22:10:00.0

Warm Regards
Sanjib Kumar Parida

Feb 12, 2019

Dear Customer (Rajanigkobtr),

As per our conversation on 9700725781, you are not getting some channel but not available in front of the TV for troubleshooting. Hence, refresh command sent and informed you to keep the STB on 96 for 15 minutes for proper updates.

Feb 12, 2019

Dear Customer (Rajanigkobtr),

Rajanigkobtr

Feb 10, 2019

Pathetic customer service

Dear Anil Dua, my vc no is . 01508373346 have recharged online of RS 265. on 10 th February but my vc is still switched off, it shows the error low balance and when i contacted the customer support, the very unprofessional customer support executive simply said that it needs to be checked and for that i need to pay the technician 250 + 200 rupees, such useless company yours is, why shoulf i pay for something which is not even my fault? I have recharged the stb and if it shows the error message, that is something related to your technical issues!! Why is such common sense lacking here with your SOP?
I need the refund back! My 265 rupees as i have not watched the tv even a single day since the recharge! Or else,, fix the issue. Teach your associates some professionalism

Call me to clarify

766103280.9
Bijoy Arathdar

Aug 2, 2018

Not showing kids pack

Sir, my VC No 01518236033. I have recharge saugat kids pack but not showing POGO, DISNEY SD and CATUN NETWORK Channels last three days. Please show the same and extend the period.

Jun 30, 2018

Dear Bikram Jeet Rai,

Jun 22, 2018

Dear Bikram Jeet Rai,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Bikram jeet Rai

Jun 21, 2018

Faltu Chanel

Tum dish TV paisa kamane ke liye baithhe ho sale Tum logo ko phone nahi Lena hi . tum dish TV se acha to baki dish wale hi . Jo kam se kam phone to receive karte hi chor sale paisa kamane ke liye phone nahi receive karoge . Tumahare chakkar me mera 40 rupee Kat liya .nahi sambhal raha to ye customer care kholkar baithe ho band karo.

Apr 21, 2018

DTH

Dear Sonali Das,

Apr 13, 2018

DTH

Dear Sonali Das,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...