Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

manishrao831

Mar 30, 2020

Want to register new no old no lost

Sir what is happening i have paid rs 300 and the govt channel DD NATIONAL is not coming the customer service is not picking up calls i waited for 1 hour and when 3 minutes left the disconnected my call. My Vc no is -01518397526
My old no-9868720095 (LOST)
I want to register my new no-9667718808
U r taking advantage of covid-19 .

Mar 2, 2020

My recharge Pack

Dear Yogesh,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

YOGESH PANDWAL

Mar 1, 2020

My recharge pack

I have recharge my dish tv voucher no 02563266114 & my payment deducted from my a/c but DISHTV not recharge my voucher. Sms ref. No. As
Thx for INB txn of Rs.172 frm A/c X9386 to Dish Infra... Ref#IGAIEQCOZ8 on 28Feb20. If not done,fwd this SMS to 9223008333 to block INB or call 1800111109
Please solve my problem if it is not done than refund my amount as mentioned above

Feb 11, 2020

Dear Kamlesh,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Feb 3, 2020

Dear Kamlesh,

kamlesh b thakker

Jan 31, 2020

INSPITE OF RECHARGE 500 DISH T V NOT WORKING

I HAVE RECHARGE V C NO 01525638458 SMS ID 26735015 I HAVE RECHARGE RS 500 & BALANCE SHOWS RS 531 BUT TILL TODAY CHANEL NOT WORKING MY ADDRESS KAMLESH B THAKKER 1587/J PANNA AGARBATIWALA PLOT RUPANI BHAVNAGAR 364001
drcharulata

Nov 6, 2019

Change of registered details without

Lodged complaint with dish tv, by my father an 83 yr old sr citizen. on 31 oct2019 for malfunction of set top box in form of a sudden upcoming pin with each channel we had never setup, within paid tenure(21 oct2019 to nov 2019).two men come on nov 1st, dressed in jeans with out any id , or note from dish tv ,correct the matter in 2 mins ,demand 200 rs in cash. Refuse to give any acknowledgement or receipt of cash ,threaten to disconnect the connection on not complying , which was done the next day2nd Nov.on calling customer care I discover that my registered number and vc number are both changed and the request has been lodged to change my set top box which was never initiated.this has been done through request via a non registered number the service team says it is fully justified in doing so and workers coming need not give any proof of their dish tv connection.
1) This is security lapse for any citizen life and material by allowing such personnel to enter ,with out identification
2)how can your service team allow an unregistered number to lodge change request for set top box .
3) the fees charged so informed is for change of set top box, which never happened..i still have the old box.
4) I have no tv function from 1st Nov till today ,well withim my paid tenure
I would like to restate that I am not asking for waiver but am for a receipt of my payment and safe interaction ,more so for senior citizens.

Oct 22, 2019

Dear Akthar,

As per our telephonic conversation with you on no. 9059759786. As you confirmed that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

pashaAP

Oct 18, 2019

Dish tv not working

My dish tv have 301 error complaint from past 5 days,called to dish tv customer care several times and complained ,no technician called or attended till today.
My vc NR 01525600269

I am thinking to move to other DTH provider if dish TV still didn't respond .
MD Akthar Pasha
pashaAP

Oct 18, 2019

My vc NR 01525600269

I am thinking to move to other DTH provider if dish TV still didn't respond .
MD Akthar Pasha

Sep 23, 2019

Dear Sunil,

Sep 14, 2019

Dear Sunil,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

sunilgowda2002

Sep 11, 2019

Dish TV not working

I had a raised a complaint regarding my Dish TV not working on 02.09.19. The first technician came on 3rd day after repeated calls, just to say that he doesn't know what to do. Again after 2 days another technician came and changed the set up box and the adaptor charging Rs.600/-. TV worked for a day and then stopped working again. I raised another complaint on 09.09.19 and it has been 3 days and till now haven't received any technician to resolve the issue. I have been calling the call centre multiple times but to no avail. I also sent a e mail to the nodal officer, Bangalore, but haven't received any reply. Dont know what to do next

Aug 7, 2019

Dear Shaswati,

As per telephonic discussion on the number 9778071111, Mr. Amiya Kumar confirmed that signal related issue has been resolved. Moreover, we would like to inform you that you can contact our Customer Care at 18602583474 or 9501795017 for further assistance if any issue persists.

Aug 5, 2019

Dear Shaswati,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

shaswati1993

Aug 4, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam

This brings me immense pain to bring this to you. Sir
I am a subscriber of DISH TV for more than a decade. Never before I have experienced any type of interruption. But to my utter dismay the TV is showing signal error for nearly a month, despite my repeated request no action has been taken to rectify this which leaves a big question mark in type of customer service your company is providing to its loyal customers.

If this prevailing issue is not solved in coming 2-3 days I will be bound to disconnect Dish TV and switch to some other good network like Tata Sky.

Kindly send someone to have a look. I am agreed to pay their fees.

My VC No is 01501612732. Bhubaneswar,under the regd phone number 9778071111.

Shaswati
COLORADO

Jun 30, 2019

WORST, DISGUSTING, FOOLING, LYING AND USELESS dishtv.in

WORST, CHEATERS, LIARS, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, FOOLIN
WORST, CHEATERS, LIARS, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, FOOLING AND HOPELESS dishtv.in

These SILLY STUPID IDIOTS dishtv are LIARS AND CHEATERS and giving FAKE AND FRAUD hopes of giving a daily or a mega prize for correct guesses for the World Cup but it’s all LIES AND CHEATS it’s only a dishtv stunt, because dishtv dosen’t have the CALIBER to give what they promise. This dishtv people, customer care and their technicians are so GREEDY for money but are neither DEDICATED OR COMPETENT to their duties or work. If this dishtv are so GREEDY for money than why these SILLY STUPID IDIOTS give free recharges for correct guesses, mine it’s a 15 correct guesses for world cup but I neither received any prize nor single day free recharge it’s all dishtv’s FAKE, FRAUD AND FOOLING message to the customers.

Jun 18, 2019

Dish Tv Connection loose

Dear Dr. Patil,

As per our conversation with Ms. Archana on 9930496987, she told us that you are occupied and she doesn't t have connection details so we have given our customer care helpline number 95017 95017 for further assistance.

Jun 16, 2019

connection issue

setup box not properly connected

Jun 16, 2019

Dish Tv Connection loose

I Have issue of last 3-4 day dish tv connection has been loose. some cable issue properly not connected, we contact to local dish tv service provider mr. ravi mob no-8070125125 but in sanpada navi mumbai but he is not any respond.we have total 17 connection of dish tv in our hospital.

pls check and solved the issue.

Dr R N patil Suraj Hospital sanpada

May 13, 2019

Dear Varma,

We would like to inform you that we have received confirmation from our service team that new installation has been done and the new VC number is 02541757525. You can also contact our customer care at 95017 95017 and 18602583474 in case further assistance is required.

Dear Varma,

Setup box

Dear Chandre,

May 11, 2019

ne connection under ref no,488959920 is yet to be provided even after 36 hrs of request

Dear Customer (emberuman),

PP varma

May 10, 2019

installation Pending from 10days

My Name is varma i was booked New Dish tv connection on 01.05.2019 in online . I was received Installation Request No: 1012174564 but no one came for installation i was try lot of times to customer care No 18002583474 but the customer care team says always wait for 24hr . kindly install connection or arrange refund as early as possible .

thanking you
Varma

polimer tv - Regarding serial telecast chankaya sapatham
    Iam big fan of polimer channel hindhi dubbed serials like...
    Idea broadband - net servuce not working since 20 march 2020
    Iam Pathan Dastagir Ramjan ideabroadband service id no...
    Airtel Prepaid - Recharge failed but amount deducted
    My mobile number is 9677544098. Today morning recharge to...
    Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA - USD $850,000.00
    DEAR MR RICHARD EVANS, PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY US...
    CPONEASSIS - 1899 Fraudulent Debit
    Dear Sir/mam, A sum of Rs. 1899 was deducted from my...
    Whatsapp invite - Credits not received
    Hello, Yesterday I invited my friend and he registered on...
    Winzo app - Reward Not received
    Hello, Yesterday I install a winzo app but i did't...
    Cars24 - Falsely inspected car sold by CARS24
    2th Dec 2019 "Saw the Car Reva-I (KA41 N 9607) on...
    Saima Ajaz siddiqui - Protection
    MERA NAME SAIMA HAI . MERE GHER KE NEECHE SADAF NAME KI...