Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Mar 18, 2019

payment collected but no service

Dear Mohan,

As per our conversation on 7702629726, it has been confirmed that the connection has been installed with VC 02535457531. To update or register mobile number please contact our customer care 95017 95017/18602583474 when you are in front of the TV.

mohanpmk

Mar 17, 2019

payment collected but no service

my token number. 648543
booking reference. 1011685567
i have booked dish TV till now there is no msg from dish tv
and no response from customer care.
always asking registered mobile or vc, there is no communication with dish TV.
feeling so bad that I have been frauded
call to my number 7702629726 if dish TV is not a fraud company

Feb 28, 2019

Dear Aftab,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Thanking for Dish TV

Dear Mala,

As per our conversation on 8010038605, your registered mobile number has been updated as 8010038605 and email id has been updated as [email protected]

Thanking for Dish TV

I raised complaint for changing my number and today my complaint has been resolved by Dish TV Team member of Mr. Rahul so thanking you Rahul and Dish TV team for this .

{Change register mobile number because i lost that number
Respective Team ,

I Lost My Register Mobile Number that's why i am unable to login in dish tv account so requesting you to kindly active my this number 8010038605 in My VC Number 02512114783 OF Dish TV .

kindly helpme out ASAP.}

Thanks Regards,

Dear Aftab,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Change register mobile number because i lost that number

Dear Mala,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Feb 10, 2019

Change register mobile number because i lost that number

Respective Team ,

kindly helpme out ASAP.

Thanks Regards,
Aftabtv

Feb 9, 2019

No avaiblity of islamic tv

Islamic tvs are not available on your network in the comparison of other religion tv. Please don't be partial.

Nov 29, 2018

Dish TV is taking money from consumers in the name of technician visit on average twice per consumer per year

Dear Gyan Prakash,

Nov 21, 2018

Dear Gyan Prakash,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

gyan Prakash asthana

Nov 19, 2018

Need to share poor customer support from DISH TV.
I have multi connection 01501652495 &01524292170...From last 10 days in one of TV it is showing low balance however I have paid the amount till 2nd Mar 2019. I have dialled twice to Dish Tv and couldn"t get satisfactory response. Lastly Dish representative told technician visit is required.
I need clarifications on following points:
* Why it is showing wrong info?
* Why it cant be shorted out remotely, if it related to firmware.
* Why I should pay technician visit charges, if there is no problem from our end.
* Whether these days will be compensated to my account for which I couldn’t see your channels.

Is there any link where I can write my feedback for dish TV, as consumer has to pay at least 2-3 times in a year in the name of technician visit. I am using this connection from last 10 years and sorry to say that Dish TV customer support is getting poorer.

Since morning I received multiple calls from DISH TV, but neither my problem has been resolved nor queries has been answered.

Nov 5, 2018

Dear Customer (dgarg415),

Oct 27, 2018

Dear Customer (dgarg415),

dgarg415

Oct 26, 2018

Dish tv

I am a customer of dish TV my CA no. Is 02511880720.i purchase the life time warranty set top box. But their is a problem in set top box.but no any help provide from dish TV and any help from customer care.its service is wrost at all.
Naveen Bhargava 02

Sep 7, 2018

420 and cheating by Dish TV

Cheaters of the highest order. payment received by them through their own gateway but not acknowledged. when pressure mounted then refunded the money after a week through their own gateway. when payment done through debit card again the same issue. for extending the connection they want extra charges and did not acknowledge payment received. The set top box new one replaced
srikumar202

Aug 31, 2018

Dishtv Reinstallation and reallengment

I SUGGEST, DONT BUY DISH TV. VERY VERY BAD SERVICE. ONLY CHEAT TO CUSTOMER.

I am facing a problem from last 5 days only due to wrong information from customer care.

As per customer care information antenna reinstalation will not chargeable as you have under warrenty.

Then I raised a request for reinstallation on same address. And after reinstallation by technician, he charged me Rs 240. But I didnt give him and then request close.

Then some channels are received and some are getting an error that SINGNAL NOT FOUND.

Now when I raise a request for reallengment, then customer care has deny my request and reply me to pay for reinstallation and will accept the request.

Only for wrong information from customer care I am charged and they don't have any regret for this.

Srikumar maharana
MEHUL JOSHI 666

Aug 22, 2018

CUSTOMER CARE

Unfortunately I have been a customer for 4 years. I have registered a complaint on Aug 16nd 2018 And . I was told the complaint will be resolved in 1 hours. my complaint is still open. I have wasted my money and time calling and trying to get my issue resolved from these past 6 days.
And That Gujarati Department is lie and i think your service is down yo earth and your customer care is biggest attitude or not helpful any customer i have many time i give your mail or call but still my problem do not solve any your senior department is always busy for every time for customer and that cut the phone and say sorry sir.

So i Honorable request please solve my problem other wise i transfer DTH other Company.

My registered mobile number - 7573020073
timcarpenter

Jul 30, 2018

dish should be fined

Unfortunately I have been a customer for 6 years. We complained many times over that time period or we waited on the phone for ever for customer service to lie to us. We went about the last year with horrible reception. Every time it snowed any ( dusting or more) there was no tv, when it rained or was cloudy, no tv. If it stormed out no tv. We put up with this crap losing days and days of service until we finally got through to customer service. They found the equipment was no good and sent us a technician who validated our complaints and he installed a newer hopper. It did not improve . The reciever kept needing to be reset multiple times a day for no reason. Everytime you got programming to watch the darn receiver did this. We refused to pay the bill. We sent multiple complaints to dish by email requesting our money back. They shut us off ( yeah!!!!!!) and demand we send the receiver back. I have told them, I am not sending it back until I get at least a 2 month refund ( which is very minimal for the time we lost) and for the equipment they wont fix despite a service contract we are paying every month for them to fix it. They keep calling and I have called them back and wait over 45 minutes to be told they will not issue a refund and we will get billed if we dont send the reciever back. They threatened me over the phone despite my threat to sue for breech of contract and failure to provide adequate service for over a year. I am told that everyone knows if there is bad weather the dish will be out. If this is the case, why is the government allowing them to sell any product at all. Occasional day here and there would be one thing, when it is about ever y day all winter long that is a problem I just love wading through waist deep snow for months to climb on a ladder to sweep off 1/8 inch or less of snow off a dish antenna that is installed on a house roof. Dish put me at risk for injury multiple times all winter. I have horrible arthritis, fibromyalgia and pain so it made it even worse.

Jul 24, 2018

Dear Rupesh Gawand,

As per our conversation on 8149965560, you informed us that your package has already been changed.

Jul 24, 2018

Dear Rupesh Gawand,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Jul 23, 2018

set top box not working

VC No. 01525014317
mob. no. 7208305496
set top box not working switching problem
rupesh1987

Jul 21, 2018

VC-20511900066

Dear all,

there is Poor response from dish Tv customer Case ( dinesh/ Pratiksha)
all customer care person drop the call , its very bad service

we required to change the plane ( already customer care Person told me to you will change the Plane after one month , but i will Check its 60 Days Locking period , so i will Call customer care to do not required Plane ( within 15 Min)

check Recording also

Mob-8149965560
Santosh1234689

Jul 19, 2018

Poor service

I am getting 301 signal not found error from last 3 days and raised request to send a technician to fix the issue on 16th july, but yet no one came to fix the same. Customer team is only saying please speak senior supervisor and senior supervisors like varsha and sanjay are saying we are i discussions with service team.. This kind of conversation is going from last 3 days.. This is the second time i am not getting service on time.

Vc number- 01525248725

Jul 12, 2018

Validity reduce

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...