Dish TV

Jun 24, 2017

online payment

Dear Customer

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

birju s rajput

Jun 20, 2017

online payment

I had online payment by netbanking of my vc no 01504506500 amount of 2190 date of 23/05/2017 but this is my old vc & this is not active . my new vc is 01521345470 & this is active vc so please transfer the my amount 2190 from my old vc to new vc as soon as possible.
payment details us under
HDFC BANK Netbanking refrence no. ################ dt 23/05/17.

vikram singh

Jun 2, 2017

Channels stopped working

Dear SasikalaaSiva

NanciE

Jun 1, 2017

Dish software update & DVR recordings

Dish updated their software 5/27/17. Ever since, service has been excruciatingly slow. I've talked to Customer Service via FB twice, Customer Service via phone (regular rep & escalated to sr. tech). They had a serviceman come out because they felt it needed additional experience in solving the problem. Tech came out yesterday (nice enough guy) & he said it's not Dish's fault.
I have not been able to access recordings on my external drive since the update. Worked perfectly before. At first it was just some recordings that were inaccessible but now all that I try are inaccessible.
Dish keeps passing the buck. Said they haven't heard the problem before so there's nothing they can do about it. I've been a subscriber for over 10 years (embarassed to admit). Next person coming aboard their Messaging link said she would said to their engineers but there's nothing else I or she can do. Updates happen automatically so I will never know; they'll never know.
What kind of customer appreciation is this?
Suspect it's because I still have the first generation Hopper. Like I've read in the forum, seems software works with newer hoppers, not the dinosaurs. Dish really should be more accountable to their customer base. I don't care if the problem isn't common; it's still a major problem & I don't pay $122/month for something that doesn't work.
SasikalaaSiva

May 30, 2017

Channels stopped working

I have recharged dish tv for two years. But suddenly some of the channels such as star vijay, kalaignar tv stopped working. Please check this and respond. Because there is no response from customer care.

May 12, 2017

not singnal 9144258867, 9893448456

May 8, 2017

Dear prakashsharma714,

Hope you are doing good.

As per conversation with you on 7021096494, we have informed you that refund has already been initiated against the purchased and informed you regardin the refund also.

May 3, 2017

Dear prakashsharma714

prakashsharma714

May 1, 2017

hi,

I cancelled my new dishtv connection request with reference no. 599398 as my housing society didnt aalow to install any DTH on roof of buiding.i already sent several mail to customercare and aslo had conversation with many executives regarding this two of themare shivani sharma and jeema dang . its have been one month ago i am waiting for my refund . my mail id is prakashsharma714@gmail.com. mobile no 7021096494 / 9819645249 / 9757119099. I also sent many reminders reagding the same.

please do the Needful.

Mar 24, 2017

Dear Rajesh Sharma

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Mar 17, 2017

Dear Rajesh Sharma

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Rajesh Sharma

Mar 16, 2017

remot not working

Jab se mera settop box chenge hoi hai tab se mera remot kam karna band kar diya my mob no.9899302925
Rajesh Sharma

Mar 16, 2017

remot not working

Jab se settop box chenge hoa tab se mera remot kam karana band ho gaya

Mar 15, 2017

Dear Bhim Singh26,

As per our conversation with you on 9958363380, informed you to kindly share the payment details i.e. EPRS mobile number, Dealer EPRS ID, Amount of Payment, Date of payment,Transaction id, Wrong VC and, Correct VC so that needful can be done.

DIshTV

Mar 15, 2017

Dear SHIBADURGA,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

Dear Bhim Singh26

Dear SHIBADURGA

SHIBADURGA

Establishment of Dish TV Antina

Hellow, I am, Anirban Das. My VC No. 01520085904 and Mob No. 8085956305, recently I have changed my address from Rly. Qtr. No. 1300/2, Wireless Colony to Hemu Nagar in Bilaspur.

You are requested kindly set the Dish TV Antina at my new address urgently.
Bhim Singh26

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I have wrongly recharged my Dish TV account (ID: 01525705624) with submitting the wrong ID so i need your help into the matter and please let me know the procedure for the same that how can i rectify this problem which has been occur. I need my money back to my account on urgent basis which is Rs. 270. Please call me to my registered mobile number to solve my problem : 9958393380.

Please find below the Recharge Details:

My Order No.: 7638834070
Wrongly Entered ID No: 01525705642
My Correct ID No.: 01525705624
Date Of Recharge: 10th March, 2016
Time Of Recharge: 8:55pm

Hope to see your quick response.

Bhim Singh

recharge failed

Dear ARISH HUSAIN

Feb 16, 2017

Dropping channel 199 horror tv

Dear Customer (Bobby 1956a)

Feb 9, 2017

Bad and unprofessional technicians

Dear kiranmint

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Feb 9, 2017

recharge failed

Dear ARISH HUSAIN

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Life ok Channel - Ghulam serials
    Ghulam serials is bad kirdar ek bachchi ko Marne ka...
    Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.