Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Nov 17, 2017

Dear Shamsuddin Khan

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Nov 17, 2017

DishTV"

Nov 9, 2017

Dear Shamsuddin Khan

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Nov 9, 2017

Dear Super saiyan

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Super saiyan

Nov 8, 2017

About Adding new & hit channels

Sir , I am using dishtv from minimum 10 years , sorry to say but new & hit channels are added very less times now , you have not added hit channel like TOONAMI but boring channel like baby tv ? , Pls add some hit channels like TOONAMI , Hope you will , thank you .
Shamsuddin Khan

Nov 7, 2017

Verification Call

Verification call hardly one time connected within 15 days & during talk automatically disconnected. The same message is coming "Dishtv verification not happened & may disconnect". Many times call disconnected when I picked up phone on my registered mobile 981033460. I am unable to call back also. Pl resolve the problem at the earliest by today itself otherwise I will disconnect or return DishTV connection.
Vikkyvaryani

Nov 5, 2017

Very poor service

I am vikky and my vc no 01506904515 i want change my package from last 3 month but every time customer care recharge my dish tv account but my package not changed
Every time customer care give me a new excuse dish tv service is very poor. In future i suggest to my friends please do not use service by dish tv

Nov 2, 2017

Dear radiolistener

radiolistener

Oct 26, 2017

I am Amol Vaidya last almost 10 years I am the customer of Dish tv

From last year dishtv giving better service with more extra channels less amount of plans.

But From the last year, the quality and service of dishtv is very poor.

set top box quality and service is very poor set top box and remote is faulty.

From last year one more thing, Without any intimation favourite marathi hindi channels are removed from the dishtv platform

Oct 21, 2017

Dear Girish Joshi

papasupu

Oct 13, 2017

dealer charged amound 700_req no. 346283854

Hi team,

My RMN is 9849969432.
U people assigned a person(madhu) for req no.346283854...he charged amount 700 rupees for hd setup box , but he didn't gave contents(remote,batteries...) in the set..while we are aking He is very irresponsible with customers.... Please let me know, is only setup box(without contents) is 700 rupees.?

Please note: in the setup box packing instead of M.R.P it is mentioned as not for sale.....
Please consider it as a priority and suggest me what action have to be taken, as early as possible

Oct 10, 2017

Dear Girish Joshi

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Girish Joshi

Oct 9, 2017

REDUCE RECHARGE DATE

With reference to my dish tv vc no. 01505930662, I would like to inform you my dish tv recharge date is 06/01/2019, I am request before recharge to deactivate my disney active and asked your executive if I am deactive my add on than my recharge date will be reflected to increase or same. He was told me that my recharge date will be increase after deactive disney active.

I am enclosed call recording. I have all recording for the same. I am talking approximate 5 times with your executive and senior persona. My last discussion with Mr. Sandeep, Sr. Executive on 4th October 2017.

Oct 3, 2017

Dear Simmi giri

Sep 25, 2017

Dear Simmi giri

Sushant Jaiswal

Sep 22, 2017

Fraud distributor and ASM Dishtv

Hello
This complaint is from the dealers end against Dishtv's distributor , Area sales manager and Regional head. I am the prop. Of JAISWAL ELECTRONICS , GOSHAINGANJ
Dealer id - 216254 Mob-9454214666, 8601818055
I hav been a verry old authorised dealer of Dishtv since 15 years but due to fake promises and misbehavious from ur end i m left the hands with your company.
Distrubutor was running my activations with 3 different names to increase the number of his Demo boxes.
The problum was that i have completed my Goa trip sceme 10 months back and ur AsM and distributor have promised me to organise this trip before navratri .Now when the days were near they called me and said within 2 to 3 days we are taking you to Massorie . Firstly the Downgraded from Goa to Massorie and hav give jus 2 days to packup in between navratri where religious activities are at peak in every hindu house and its verry hectic. After that he dnt called me and when after 2 days i called them to know the exact date they said its not confirm due to navratri and number of ppl are disagreeing n he told will let u know whitin 5 minutes. After 5 minutes he told that bookings are done u havnt sent ur Adhar card so ur Trip is cancelled . I got angry and said i m not gona work with dishtv again due to this mischeef and m going to complaint against u then his reply was shocking .He replied thats ok its not gona affect us .
I request u to please take action against them. Their work is gonna affect ur repotation amd sales in the market .
Justice needed
Simmi giri

Sep 22, 2017

Error 402

There is a error 404 since last night.. I called DISHTV customer service they said my box is not working but if my box is not working how is it getting the advertisement for recharge and then getting a error 402 faulty viewing card. Dish TV is fraud. My vC number is 01521497749

Sep 14, 2017

Dish Tv is fraud and worst DTH service ever.Please never buy a DISHTV connection

Sep 8, 2017

VALIDITY PERIOD REDUCED

Dear Ram525

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

Rakesh Yadav

Irrational service charges

Dear all,

It's really a very disappointing to email you and complain you for such recklessness, irrational and poor service.
Behalf on these I can interpret the quality of your product and service.

I am facing a problem of subscription and loss of network issue for a quite long time but still, the problem is not rectified yet.

The month I had subscribed to the 1-year plan from that month problem persists even more frequently on regular basis, was it a trap for getting maximum revenue and holding an existing customer to a long-term customer by coming up with such recharge offer? If no then why such discrepancy?

I had paid for your product then why I am not availed for value for the same?

Earlier these year I had generated a complaint on the same issue that despite subscribing with Rs.283 monthly pack most of the channel is out of the list and its unavailable to watch those channel.

To provide evidence on these you can refer to past complaint that too was on the same issue and further your technical team had also visited last month by saying that "there is no issue on user end".

Further, I am attaching a screenshot of those listed channel that I am supposed to watch i.e ZEE TV, SONY, SONY MAX, LIFE OK, (RAJYA, LOK SABHA...even free channels are out of watching list)...etc and much more, against that I had attached a screenshot which gives a clear vision of locked channel from your end.

Second thing if at all there is no rain at a time but the message is same for every error which gives a safer side for you telecare representative to get rid of from such complaint.

I had already gone through these de-installation & reinstallation earlier also as there was the same issue of loss of signal. Further as per recommended by a technician to shift the dish antenna but at that time only reinstallation process was charged.
My question to you is again the issue is the same, then why these time you are asking to pay for de-installation & reinstallation charges?
Why are the charges different for the same issue?
Further, these is a technical issue that you are supposed to rectify and for these, I had already paid the same, now again the same issue had came up.
Despite I am paid for earlier also I am ready to pay for these time too but only for reinstallation, I am supposed to pay which is not ethical to pay repeated for a technical issue that is raised from your end.
It's really a very poor experience I am facing with your service and charges that don't fall under a customer satisfaction.

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Dhanu1990

Sep 1, 2017

Dishtv is making fool of consumers.They just want money without giving proper service.There is constant 301 signal not found error even when the sky is clear,its not raining..If we call them they tell us to opt for technician visit which will cost you above 200 RS. And everytym u get the signal problem u have to pay the charges .They are making money by fooling constumers.

I request to take a strict action and to completely stop using DISHTV..I request all to spread and make aware that people dont buy Dishtv connection and Those who have kidly return and opt for other best options available.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...