Dish TV

Nov 16, 2012

dish installation

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: NARESH MEHTO <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, 16 November 2012 3:45 PM
Subject: Fw: dish installation

I have Purchased DISH + online from http://www.dishtv.in/ on 9th Nov. For new delhi.But till now Its not install. My transaction ID is HO-09/11/12RIL-187513 And mobile no 9999971989
I have called them more than 10 times and also email at [email protected] but no result, On email they did not reply and on call every time they said it will install In next 24-48 hours, But its never happen.
Please help me I am really frustrated
Please help me

Naresh Mehto
C-6/79 NANGLI VIHAR EXTN.
NEAR DISPENSARY AND BARTH GHAR
BAPROLA NEW DELHI
PIN:- 110043

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: NARESH MEHTO <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:29 PM
Subject: dish installation

My Token No. is :-187513 DISH TV. Transaction Number is HO-09/11/12RIL-187513.

please installation the dish.

Naresh Mehto

C-6/79 NANGLI VIHAR EXTN.
NEAR DISPENSARY AND BARTH GHAR
BAPROLA NEW DELHI
PIN:- 110043

Nov 10, 2012

Not getting service after complaint and tat was 24 hrs has been passed

This is bring to inform you that My name is Manoj Bhardwaj and my VC no is - 01516648495, and from 5th of Nov 2012 i m not getting your service, then i called to your customer care and they raise a complaint for it, complaint no is - com-103556068, 05-11-12, 09:41 am, they provide me 24 hrs TAT, now just calcute the time already more then 100 hour's has been pased after completing 24 hour's, but my problam is not resolve, i called to your customer care so many time, and atliest 300/ wast to talking with your team but my issue is not reseolve, everytime i m getting some tat which is some hour's, but no any responce from your side, you can check my detail, today from customer care side some associate e.g- Nidhi and vikrant when i ask to transfer my call to your superwiser then they reply me they are busy and he give a socirty to call back arrange within 15 min but i have not recive any call from your end, your one agent from backend team Mr. Dinesh drop my call, if you have recurding then please check, again i called to your customer care then i talk to Mr. Vasem and he again ask for more time so let me know is it customer service you pepole are provide me only wrong comutiment,

From last 5 days i m not getting your service and more then 300 rs use for calling to customer care, Who will Pay...?

In a very short i have seen you dont have capacity to provide service to the customer so in that case due to this reasion cut my cunaction and return my money, so i can take other service provided who can provide batter service.

Manoj Bhardwaj

Nov 6, 2012

regarding Installation

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have paid online rs. 990 for dishtv by credit card on 02-11-2012 but till date no installation done.

I have made so many calls to customer care and several mails to dish tv and their nodal officer on [email protected] but no any reply from them.

When i call to customer care every time i have spend near about Rs. 20 for talking with them and every time they said it will done soon no any dead line and no any senior is available on phone.

When i asked them to cancel the order they told that they have no any option for cancel the order its mean i am on mercy of dish tv.

Please cancel my order as i would go with other dth operator.
Please cancel my order and refund my money to my credit card account.

Token No:170346

S.K. Sharma
ravin

Nov 5, 2012

dish very bad service

sir this is chand mal c.v. no 01517784758. box no 1215 anbcd0143230. mob no.9211098690. h.no. 447 main busstand barwala delhi 110039.dish tv your service is very bad . i have no signal in my connection .i comelent again &again .but ther are no result . plz do something otherwise i 'll complente to consumer dippartment.
gulamnavi

Oct 24, 2012

Worst Service Ever

Team Dish Tv,

I have applied dish tv connection by calling your customer care on 20.10.2012, and child connection by paying online amount on 21.10.2012. On 21st only master connection is placed at my home but still child connection is not installed. And you have updated in your database that both the connection is installed. I have paid amount for both still not able to avail the service.
Token Numbers :-
Master connection -- 2263934
Child connection -- 152925
Now today my current VC is also deactivated. I believe you people saying your self as India's number 1 service but I don't think so. Your customer service is just making false promises keeping everytime on hold although your TFN number is paid, you think customer is fool paying lot of money to and also wasting their mobile balance as well for availing the worst service service of dish tv. I want my money back ASAP, and take your installed one from my home I will opt for another option.
User820333

Sep 7, 2012

Non activation of hd connection

I had taken a hd connection on 28/8/12.vc no being01505903369.I was not getting all the channels.I had lodged a complaint through customer care but it was not rectified.from 4/9/12 I am not getting any hd channels. I logged a complaint through costumer care complaint no being71565091.but no action has been taken.
Lisamahanta

Jul 1, 2012

Unproffesional Service

Dear Team Dish Tv,

I'm really frustrated with the information provided by the customer service executive.
They have already wasted my 72hrs and consistently are providing me with incorrect information. I am the one following up with them however they do not upfront provide an accurate status.

Now few of the supervisors say that ( Swami Nath pandey, Anil Kumar, Hemat ) the connection will get activated in 2 hrs and those 2 hours were over 6 hours back. I last spoke to the superior officer, Mr . Khan, and he again has said that it will take 2 hours. I am not too sure how accurate that information is and i am highly frustrated. I have to take this up even after I made the payment online of Rs. 360/- on 25th June 2012. My service has been deactivated since 27th June 2012.

The no that i called on was 18601803474.

Please guide me on this and the procedure to be followed.

Lisa Mahanta

Feb 1, 2012

Shifting of connection

I called to Dish tv & submit the request for shifting the connection on 30 Jan 2012 & got a response that i am going to get a call from the technician within 24 hours & it will get fixed I got a call same day however I told him to come in the evening as the dish Tv executive informed me that she is mentioning the time for 7:30 in the evening I request to the technician to come at 7:30 but he denied it & asked me call next day so that he can confirm the timing I called to the person next day then he informed me that he is sending someone at 7 in the evening I took the half day leave from my office & reached home early but nobody turned up I called so many time to the technician but he didnt pick up the call & switched off it I called to the customer care & everytime got the same response that they are looking to the matter now it's almost 72 hours the connection is not fixed yet either i am not getting any response from dish tv. it's a worst DTH service in India.

Jul 16, 2011

Transfer of Subscription Re-charge with Dealer Negligance.

This mail is in reference to the last subscription re-charge I have conducted via one of your dealer "Gupta Enterprises"
located at Khirki Ext., Malviya Nagar, Delhi-17.

I have the complaint for the wrong transfer of funds by the dealer to some other connection ID.

Kindly request you to please arrange for the transfer of the re-charge balance to my below mentioned VC id.

Re-charge Details:-
VC No.: 01511864457
Name: Mr. Gaurav Singh
Amount : Rs.1000.00
Dated: 28/06/11
Trsn. No.: PMGW-00111814877
Dealer Ref.: DTHR00000200620

Wrong VC No.: 01511864487 (Provided by the dealer)

Jun 9, 2011

money back

sir i want to back my dish tv activation kit.which is mis selling me.plz help me my contact no is 9711881700

May 16, 2011

HD to SD conversion

My VC No. is. 01513352395

See below trail mails received by the service centre of DISH TV and the same hasn't been implemented till now with reason that currently there is no such scheme..

Kindly help me to come out of this situation.

Sandeep Bisht

From: Bhopal Singh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:47 PM
To: 'Masroor'; 'Pawan'; 'Masroor'
Cc: 'Vijaybhan_s'
Subject: FW: URGENT TECHNICIAN REQUIRE FOR SD CONNECTION UNDER EXCHANGE OFFER FOR VC NO:01511384799
Importance: High

Resolve & revert.

Bhopal Singh

Zonal Service Head

9711119786

From: Deepak Chand Vedwal [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; 'Bhopal Singh'; 'Aanchal Singhal'
Subject: URGENT TECHNICIAN REQUIRE FOR SD CONNECTION UNDER EXCHANGE OFFER FOR VC NO:01511384799
Importance: High

Please help to arrange a technician on top priority basis:

VC NO 01511384799

Name MR SANDEEP BISHT
Contact 9958867878

Address 780, SEC-2 RK PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022

Concern:

Customer don’t want to continue with HD SERVICES, he want to convert his HD BOX into SD for that he called to MASROOR SERIVCES but they denied that they don’t have this facility and customer need to purchase new connection. Customer is too irate that as we have exchange facility then why we are not providing him. Customer wants to get his STB swapped to SD box under exchange offer. So please help and provide customer SD CONNECTON.

Deepak Chand Vedwal

Escalation Desk

Apr 1, 2011

complaint attanded after 16 day/

Dear sir,( 01509466873)
I have a dish TV connection 10 months old at beginning I was told that SET BOX, ANTEENA cover
One year guarantee, I am not getting one Trnaspondent. it was complaint of 15th march, 2011,
after many request & speaks C.C & assistant Manager of dish TV My complain attended on
1st April 2011, Mechanic told me that LNB has to be change, which is not cover ant guarantee,
why LNB is not cover. & who will give me 16 days periods, which I was unable to see my TV. Or I approach Consumer Forum
Abhishek Saxena,
SAIDULA JAB
NEW DELHI

Mar 18, 2011

dishtv not not working

Dish Tv: I took the connection 22 Feb2011....they told me that in 24 hours they will get my connection connected......i have filed many complaint at their customer care but to no avail...they have taken 1500 Rs from me...and still i have got connection connected...

Jul 23, 2010

DEACTIVATION

I have made the payment for my VC NO 01505597984 of Rs. 1650.00 on 11/07/2010 at 1406 hrs through ATM AXIS BANK via DEBIT CARD of AXIS BANK.

For which the ATM Statement and Bank Statement were submitted to DISH TV as they said the money has not been received by them.Again a confirmation in BANK Letter Head was given.

But they are harrasing me by deactivating my TV saying that the payment was not received by them.

Complain No. 41791429

SUN MUSIC - Fast music
    It's very irritating to hear songs in 2x speed....
    Ward valaunteer - Harrasment
    I V Noor mahammad residing at kadiri town. My elder...
    Bharat Gas - NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. my regd. mobile no. is...
    Valsad collector office - Hospitals not accepting patients
    Respected Sir On 26/03/2020 Thursday Evening my wife had...
    usha stitch magic machine - Fabric is not moving
    Dear There, Product - Stitch magic Mobile no....
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network airtel
    Worst internet speed. I am trying to complaint airtel...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - change the degree
    I have entered wrongly my qualification degree so i want...
    Street Dogs - Street dogs
    Street dogs Sir, we are staying in ganesh vari street...
    Unknown - Ripitative and abusive calls
    Ripitative and abusive call
    Reliancejioinfocomm. [email protected] - Recharge nahi hua
    9389423254 par Rs555 jio plan jio site se recharge kiya...