Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Service to installing

Dear Santosh (santosh123024),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your contact number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV"

SERVICE IS FRAUD

Dear Pradeep Kumar,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

santosh123024

Service to installing

I book new set top box on monday tokan is 247607593
Technician tell mi ur area are cable oriented after pay 300/- extra he will installing dish
I confirm to co. They told mi don't pay extra charge
Till I not getting dish so I call today they told mi ur tokan close and give new tokan is 385727421
Today also technician call mi and say same

My question is if I don't gate dish than how closed my tokan ane co. Don't have controls on service stations?
Pradeep Kumar

Apr 4, 2018

SERVICE IS FRAUD

My name is Pradeep Kumar S/o Gauri shanker ,

VC number now is 02512787027
RMN : 9873598767

(old VC no. is 01518169437)

Dear Dish TV ,

Sir in Your company my connection has connections since 2012 , this is your company very good There was no problem till today ,

But today I came to the Problem when I lost my trust from your company.

Sir, my Dish TV date was being shown on April 2 by having a Black Screen , Message shown as SERVICE NOT ACTIVE .

Then I asked customer care call request ,But I did not call on same all night
Then call on April 3 in the next morning , I do not attend the call because I'm ready for office & already late.

Then I call last night on April 3 ,I talked that I'm having this problem ,your Customer care executives made me a technician on call and advise me to started on / off in the wire by shutting them out of the wire of Dish TV Setup Box.

Then afterwards Executive are saying that you have trouble from here, maybe you have a problem from your side.

You have to call the technician for this,He will take some charges ( 300 + gst ) from you and He will go right.

Sir, this is your company talk

and now listen to me ,

I used this dish TV just before last 3 months
Your technician was thought to be and Advice was given that you have 1 year warranty.
Then I told the same thing to your customer care executive that he started fooling me, because his voice was bribing, so it seemed to me that he was fooling me.
I refused the money and said that you send it to your technician and I do not give money to them.
He was fooling me stupid and saying that your setup box has been broken or loose shutting from your side.

Sir, I am requesting you that I am an office worker & accountant , The whole day is going on in the office due to financial year closing ,

I asked the Customer Care Executive that I would have complain with the high level ,I have recorded this call.

After that, Custmer care executive was requested to transfer the call to senior ,I told them that you transfer your seniors.
But after 2 minutes, your officer says that Sir senior people are very busy,

Then I gave him my personal touch and said that Sir, I can understand that your job,I also started Job from Customer Care.Targets have to be completed in this job.
Then he said that Sir, I have to complete the target, and later started talking to the negative person.

in End , I disconnected the call to complain at the high level.

Today this morning , i switch on my TV All the channels were coming,There was no problem found , Now you tell me who did modify or right Dish TV ??

Sir, I'm very upset that you do not accept the money from the people. Before giving me a connection, you will get it, you will get it, but you will not get anything.

When you can not give anything then the connection is properly make to every customer.

I had come to Dish TV except Tata Sky, but here I feel fraud.

If possible, please refund my 2-day money , i am very highly obliged to you.

& Remove your target base pressure from customer care executive. please

Pradeep Kumar

Mar 13, 2018

Dear Customer (Kparmar),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Mar 12, 2018

Dear Akhil (Akhilrajk),

tariqjameel27

Mar 11, 2018

Cheating customers

My Dish TV VC# 01527057115 and on 27th Feb'18 I have taken out the dish due to construction work at my place. I called dishtv customer care and asked to send technician for reinstallation. Mr Sanjay Maurya (Contact No. 9312033995) from disth tv came to my house and told me that reinstallation can be possible only after construction work. He has taken INR 200 from me as reinstallation charges and said this amount is valid for 30 days and within 30 days I can call dish tv for reinstallation and it will be free of cost and I have already paid the charges. When I asked for bill he said there is no requirement of bill. But I haven't believed that guy and called dishtv customer care then and there and spoke to Mr Sourav senior person and on call he assured me that within 30 days there will be no charges (I have call recording of this conversation). On 11 Mar'18 I called dish tv again for reinstallation as construction work is over executive took the request for the same. Mr Deepak technician from dish tv ( Contact No. 9555526390) came to me and before installing asked me to pay the charges. I have told him that I already paid the amount but he said amount is not paid and asked me to pay again. I called dish tv customer care again and spoke to senior person Ms Parul and she also said that I have to pay the charges. I have told her to check my account I had word on 27th wherein I was assured that I need not to pay the charges again. Its surprise for me when lady said that there nothing as such mentioned and as per the case I have to pay the charges(I have call recording of this conversation also). I am feeling so cheated that such reputed company work like this.
tariqjameel27

Mar 11, 2018

Cheating customers

Mar 5, 2018

Dear Customer (Kparmar),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Kparmar

Mar 3, 2018

Technical people are cheating customers

The technical personnel of Dish TV are cheating the customers. They dont bring Bill Book with them, but they charge fee from customers. In which case the customer has to pay again for any fault or issue that arises within a day of installation/reinstallation/servicing. And, these people are quite working in a team.

Mar 3, 2018

Dear Akhil (Akhilrajk),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Akhilrajk

Mar 1, 2018

Vc no 01525831532

Account recharged by 2000 rs but still showing not recharged.
Pls rply asap.
kuldeepv

Feb 12, 2018

poor customer service

All your customer care service excutive are not responding and making fool to customers.

very poor service and biggest froud company in world dish tv
my vc no. is 01526554187
contact no. - 9130100796
vinzys123

Feb 11, 2018

Dish TV HD service

Its really pathetic service providing by Dish TV HD, recently I upgraded my Dish TV connection, after request the new HD connection was installed on same date, but your service team did not provide me the HDMI cable which i need to get it free, I logged the complaint for the same, but no any feedback not any action taken by Dish TV HD, Very Pathetic service.Dish TV HD is not taking care for their customer,

My New VC no is - 02511826893
Home that some one will take care for this otherwise I have new Option. Lets see............

Feb 6, 2018

Dear Customer (Prasannabbb),

Jan 30, 2018

Dear Customer (Prasannabbb),

Prasannabbb

Jan 25, 2018

Worst customer service and cheat with subscription

Worst customer service and spine less idiots they don't answer any query and cut the call immediately. I had subscribed for south sports package which covers ten sports as well and suddenly they removed channel from the package and broadcaster had said it should be demanded in flash message broadcasted in Sony ESPN channel. When I demand the channel they cut the call. I suggest not to go to dish TV. My mail I'd is prasannabbb @gmail.com

Jan 16, 2018

Dear Manmohan Sheel,

Jan 8, 2018

Dear Manmohan Sheel,

ManmohanSheel

Jan 7, 2018

I'm Manmohan Sheel My VC No 01518939322
Everything you needed only profit or money just because no Cusmoter complaints resolve I try today three to four time calling your customers Cafe 18602583474 your team not found call details if required call record I provide you but this services very disappointed because I think you needed Only money

Manmohan
waywalk

Dec 17, 2017

Blatant lies to commit to qualification check

I was considering switching service to Dish Network. I clearly asked the representative if Dish could provide phone, internet, and television services to my address. I was told they could. After this they pulled my credit and stated that they had no internet providers in my area but could do television only. I would have never consented to the credit pull if the company was not able to provide the products that I needed.
The supervisor was no help and continued to try to get me to sign for TV service after I explained to him that I was completely lied to be a previous representative. Be leery of a company that offers vague information about their services prior to accessing your personal credit information.

Nov 17, 2017

Nov 14, 2017

Very poor service

Dear Vikkyvaryani

Nov 11, 2017

Remoed favourite channels without intimation

Dear radiolistener,

DishTV"

SUN MUSIC - Fast music
    It's very irritating to hear songs in 2x speed....
    Ward valaunteer - Harrasment
    I V Noor mahammad residing at kadiri town. My elder...
    Bharat Gas - NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. my regd. mobile no. is...
    Valsad collector office - Hospitals not accepting patients
    Respected Sir On 26/03/2020 Thursday Evening my wife had...
    usha stitch magic machine - Fabric is not moving
    Dear There, Product - Stitch magic Mobile no....
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network airtel
    Worst internet speed. I am trying to complaint airtel...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - change the degree
    I have entered wrongly my qualification degree so i want...
    Street Dogs - Street dogs
    Street dogs Sir, we are staying in ganesh vari street...
    Unknown - Ripitative and abusive calls
    Ripitative and abusive call
    Reliancejioinfocomm. [email protected] - Recharge nahi hua
    9389423254 par Rs555 jio plan jio site se recharge kiya...