Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Jul 31, 2017

Dear pkarthikr

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Jul 29, 2017

Dear pkarthikr

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Jul 29, 2017

Transaction Failure

Dear Manpreet Gill

Manpreet_Gill

Jul 27, 2017

Transaction Failure

Online Recharge Transaction failed, but amount deducted from My account. The details are as below.

VC Number: 01523627497
Recharge Amount: Rs 1210
Recharge Date: 27.07.17

Help resolve the issue.
pkarthikr

Jul 27, 2017

Hello There.Good Day.
I am Karthik, bearing Vc no: 01526500762. I seen worst experience with your Dish TV service, in fact it was worst forever. I am using dish tv from past 5 months. In this duration I have faced lot of issues. I raised many complaints with cousmer care. Recently also I have faced same issue and I have raised complaint on 20th of July at around 8Pm. I didn't hear any responses from customer care and no technical team reached my home to solve the issue till 24th July morning.
In this duration i got call from rural Nalgonda,TS distribution head Babu rao via his mobile no. +919948923915. He was sparking in vulgar language and used so many cursed and abused words. I have recorded conversation which he had with me. This is unprofessional behaviour and unethical. This is really made me feel like annoying and embarrassed the way he(Babu rao) spoken.
Here, I also made a complaint thrice to customer care about his behaviour but I didn't hear any responses from customer care too. This is shows unfair and irresponsibility of Dish tv service.
Please do investigation and take actions agnaist him and at the same time I need to have conference call with superior of Dish tv and with Babu rao.Other wise I am going to take this issue in to the anther level. I am looking response from you as soon as possible. I am very much dissatisfied with your service. Respond as soon as possible.

karthik.
+919618032450

Jul 21, 2017

Recharge

Dear rahulbhat786,

Hope you are doing good.

As per our records, we have already informed you that payment of Rs 275 was unsuccessful. Please note that the amount will credit in your respective bank account.

rahulbhat786

Jul 17, 2017

Recharge

I did the recharge on 13/07/2017 but the recharge was unsuccessful. I did the payment through my Debit Card and the amount is already debited from my account. Even i did the recharge in the company's website "www.dishtv.in".

When i call to Customer Care they didn't entertain properly. I can say Dish TV has the worst customer care, they even don't know how to speak with the customer.

After 24 hours they raise one complaint but till i didn't get any solution.Please do the needful.

Name:- Rahul Bhat
Contact No:- 8717054112
Pramodshashi

Jul 16, 2017

Fraud done

I have taken the HD connection in the month of February first of all they have not installed the connection in time also after my complaint no action is taken. The person who installed not done the work properly after 3 months the signal starts breaking so I call for technician he tightened the all lose bolts and set the dish antenna which was not done properly in the installing. After completing the work he charged me 240 Rs which I oppose because I have given the warranty for one year. But he said you can talk to customer care as he has the instruction to collect the money. After calling customer care they told me that it chargeable as set top box is in guarantee but the service is chargeable which I don't understand any product I buy it comes under warranty does not say that TV is under warranty but if I open to repair it it will be chargeable than what's the warranty means you guys are cheating your customers after waiting for more than 30 minutes your supervisor talk to me and he was so stubborn didn't want to listen to me just saying that you have to pay you have to pay like sum buddy has switch on the tape. Total fraud company and I will try to move to another company as soon as possible.
My no is 9811912644

Jul 14, 2017

Dear bsherrell

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Jul 14, 2017

Dear Sumitint

Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Jul 13, 2017

Dear Sumitint

Sumitint

Fraud complain against Dish Tv

Actually I have given 2000 rupee for Hd+ setup box but your technician given normal setup box and told me that you can get HD channel from this setup box and he has take 2000 rupee from me. But when I did’nt get any single HD Channel . When I complain about this fraud to the customer care, his senior giving fake promise to me . When I call regularly then customer care given No. of Area manger but he will do fake promise to me and again I call him , then he is not receiving my call.
Vc No. 01527909450
Mobile No. of Area Manger - 9015169767

Dear syedhuda

All HD Channels discontinued

Dear Uday.Shetty

Jul 7, 2017

Dear bsherrell

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

bsherrell

Jul 6, 2017

Dish

Dish is an unreliable company they lied about everything
Have had dish 9 days and we have called everyday with something that is wrong waiting on a tect to come out now was to have been here between 10 and 12 not show up yet got to go to work at two need to get out of this contract so I can go to an antenna it would be better than this

Jul 5, 2017

Dear syedhuda

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Uday.Shetty

Jul 3, 2017

All HD Channels discontinued

Immediately after I had renewed my account (Much before it was due for renewal) all the HD channels have been disconnected.
Have been trying to contact them for the last two weeks.
Unable to contact the Customer Service desk.
1. when mail is sent they reply it will be attended within 24 hrs.
2. then they send mail saying unable to contact on RMN and alternate number as well. So send "Call me" SMS
3. When SMS is sent I get a call from a number which gets disconnected within one minute and no further call back.
4. When I re dial this number, I get an automated msg that this number does not accept in comming calls.

This appears to be the way to avoid providing service after collecting charges.
syedhuda

Jul 2, 2017

Refund request

i am cancelling my order number/ request number - 1004720491. It is due to the fact that the dish TV installation within 24 hours has not been met due to unavailability of the product. I cannot wait for another 3 days hence am cancelling my order. Please proceed with my refund amount back to my account. Atleast i expect a smooth refund process without any hassel :(

Please expedite my refund amount asap....
Genuine_talk

Jul 2, 2017

Dish Tv delaying installation

Dish Tv people have been calling 10times in a day for new connection and giving fake promises that it will be installed in 4-24 hours. All fake. They in fact msg u that person will come at this time to install it. He never turned up. Calling up customer people. They give all the excuses set up box shortage, it will done today, installation guy will call u now, manager in your area is not reachable, your matter is taken on urgent basis/escalation. It's all big lies. Not even once they called me after payment regarding installation.
divine_17

Jul 1, 2017

Dish Box Stop Working : 01517777451

I'm a user of Dish TV (01517777451) for over 10 yrs and changed my dish TV and upgraded several times, But for last 3 plus years using the same one. Few days back we have seen an add to recharge for 3 months and get 4month as free. I just reached my dish TV for 3 Months to save 1 months fee. But I was wrong, the very next day my Dish Box stop getting signals it appears and goes.

I called Customer service team on 1800 258 3474 and they said our technician need to visit and will fix this issue up but there will be a charge of 200plus service tax, I said why this problem only when I recharged for 3 months, my wife was stopping me to recharge but in order to save 1 months fee I did it. Finally, I .had no option, I said okay send them and next day the guy came. I show them the problem, they just unplugged my dishtv box kept in their bag and told that new box will be installed and you'll have to pay INR 630.

I said why and what's wrong with this, he said, we'll check it later as it looks like their is some problem with this device. I asked them are you from DISH TV, they say's no we're local vendors and DISH TV jaise bahut company's hai jo hamare aage peeche ghumti hai and they start laughing..

I got suspicious and asked them to wait, and called on 1800 258 3474, but I have got no fruitful response, the guy told me that technician will check each and everything and don't worry everything will be fixed within INR 230/-, I told them that the guy's are just near to me and without check the box they just put it down what to do now, as I'm not ready to pay 630 when I made a payment of INR 1000 plus few days back, else I would discontinue with DISH TV,

I was feeling like cheated and the guy told me sir you don't have option, the payment will not get refunded better you allow us to install new box, which was very small in size looks like third class product (Cheap product, like chinese one). Finally, I had to make them a payment of INR 630 and they install the small box and took my old setup box with them.

I asked them why this problem faced, they told me that everyday they install 8-10 devices, there is some software issue created by Dish TV itself to get some money and exchanging old device with the new one.

I want my money to be refunded back and re-install the old device which looks good and work accurately, this small device don't get signals properly.

Please take appropriate action against this service so that people like my don't fall prey. I have no option until wait for next 3-4 months once, I'll complete me advance payment amount, I'll switch to other Service as its a big scam.

Jun 24, 2017

online payment

Dear Customer

birju s rajput

Jun 20, 2017

online payment

I had online payment by netbanking of my vc no 01504506500 amount of 2190 date of 23/05/2017 but this is my old vc & this is not active . my new vc is 01521345470 & this is active vc so please transfer the my amount 2190 from my old vc to new vc as soon as possible.
payment details us under
HDFC BANK Netbanking refrence no. ################ dt 23/05/17.

vikram singh

Jun 2, 2017

Channels stopped working

Dear SasikalaaSiva

NanciE

Jun 1, 2017

Dish software update & DVR recordings

Dish updated their software 5/27/17. Ever since, service has been excruciatingly slow. I've talked to Customer Service via FB twice, Customer Service via phone (regular rep & escalated to sr. tech). They had a serviceman come out because they felt it needed additional experience in solving the problem. Tech came out yesterday (nice enough guy) & he said it's not Dish's fault.
I have not been able to access recordings on my external drive since the update. Worked perfectly before. At first it was just some recordings that were inaccessible but now all that I try are inaccessible.
Dish keeps passing the buck. Said they haven't heard the problem before so there's nothing they can do about it. I've been a subscriber for over 10 years (embarassed to admit). Next person coming aboard their Messaging link said she would said to their engineers but there's nothing else I or she can do. Updates happen automatically so I will never know; they'll never know.
What kind of customer appreciation is this?
Suspect it's because I still have the first generation Hopper. Like I've read in the forum, seems software works with newer hoppers, not the dinosaurs. Dish really should be more accountable to their customer base. I don't care if the problem isn't common; it's still a major problem & I don't pay $122/month for something that doesn't work.

SUN MUSIC - Fast music
    It's very irritating to hear songs in 2x speed....
    Ward valaunteer - Harrasment
    I V Noor mahammad residing at kadiri town. My elder...
    Bharat Gas - NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. my regd. mobile no. is...
    Valsad collector office - Hospitals not accepting patients
    Respected Sir On 26/03/2020 Thursday Evening my wife had...
    usha stitch magic machine - Fabric is not moving
    Dear There, Product - Stitch magic Mobile no....
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network airtel
    Worst internet speed. I am trying to complaint airtel...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - change the degree
    I have entered wrongly my qualification degree so i want...
    Street Dogs - Street dogs
    Street dogs Sir, we are staying in ganesh vari street...
    Unknown - Ripitative and abusive calls
    Ripitative and abusive call
    Reliancejioinfocomm. [email protected] - Recharge nahi hua
    9389423254 par Rs555 jio plan jio site se recharge kiya...