Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about DishTV

dey pinku

Oct 6, 2020

Deley in service

As confirmed, DishTV technician from Dish Care Centre will visit you between 11:54-12:08 hrs on 04/10/20 against Req.No.-580924071
This is dishtv reference no
4/10/20 complaint submitted till now no response eresponcible disgusting service by dishtv

Dec 12, 2018

Dear Customer (Masterking),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Dec 4, 2018

Dear Customer (Masterking),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Masterking

Dec 1, 2018

Not giving Disney xd in family pack

Hey! You are giving Sony yay instead of Disney xd in family pack I want Disney xd not Sony yay I want means want

Apr 30, 2018

Dear Nipa Dey,

We wish to inform you that VC 01526921290 is terminated and as per company norms once the VC gets terminated it can not be reactivated. Furthermore, for any further assistance regarding Dish TV connection kindly contact our customer care 1860-258-3474.

Apr 27, 2018

Dear Nipa Dey,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Nipa dey

Apr 25, 2018

Dear
Sir/madam
Ma nipa dey from assam mera dishtv vc no-01526921290 m.no-7635872850 pin-788806 ma bohot gaib hu lakin koi ber ber mera connection terminate kerba deta ha pahle v bohot request karke customercare se open kiya is ber fir se terminate karba diya ya kesa dishtv ka system ha koi v kisi ka detail leka connection band karba deta ha uplog he ab mujha insaf dila sakte so plz help me plz plz plz mera mail [email protected] ma tak gaya hu complaint karte karte par dishtv company wale muja he chitter bol rahe he is desh me kiu garibo ko nai nahe milta ha

Jan 2, 2018

Wrong VC number recharged

Dear Himangshu Kalita,

Hope you are doing good

Himangshu Kalita

Dec 30, 2017

Wrong VC number recharged

Hello. I wanted to recharge my DishTV using phoepe by mistakenly recharged a different VC number. I recharged 01507377251 in stead of 01507377231 for 100 rupees. Can you take any further actions regarding this?

Aug 17, 2016

Dishtv

Dear Manik chakraborty

As per our conversation with you on 9435372667, it has been informed to you that we have processed waiver of Rs 50 against offer and next switch off date 16 Sep 2016.

Aug 12, 2016

Dishtv

Dear Manik chakraborty,

Manik chakraborty

Aug 11, 2016

Regarding false offer

Last month that is July 2016 I have recharged rs 500 against my allsport pack rs365 after that I have received a call from dish tv and they told me they are giving me a offer to watch worldsports pak by free as it is a free but they cheated me by charged it rs 434 and deducted that amount from my dishtv account balance....
So I have to return that excess charged to my dishtv account.
My mail id is [email protected]
Vc no of dishtv 01518198075

Amount : 1001/"
Time :2.38pm
Date :26/05/2015
Transaction ID : PMGW00225669828
Please tranfer the amount to right HD vc no.
Ujjal Borah
rajazxc

Oct 31, 2014

channels unsubscribed

Sony and sab channels unsubscribe instantly and shown error msg 101 from today night at about 9:30 pm. i tried to contact to dish tv cc but IVR hold me 30 Min. i couldnot connect to cc. my vc no 01516818702. service of dist tv is unsatisfactory. if my problem will not solved within 24 hrs then i will change the service provider.
Sarvesh.kush Send email

Oct 30, 2012

Pairing

dear sir

DEAR SIR I WANT PEAR MY VC NO.01511705987

Jul 6, 2012

change packs

I would like to request you to include the aastha channel within the super platinum pack of dishtv my dishtv vc no. 01514196074

Yours consumer,
B.M.Hasnu, Umrongso, Dima Hasao dist- Assam
Pin-788931, cell-9435398687
Shing Send email

Jun 13, 2012

Pairing

dear sir I want to do pearing of my stb no