DishTV

Consumer complaints and reviews about DishTV

Mar 30, 2020

recharge reminder even after recharge done

Dear Customer (skworriers),

As per our telephonic conversation on 8867603845, you confirmed that your channels related issue has already been resolved. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Mar 27, 2020

recharge reminder even after recharge done

Dear Customer (skworriers),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

skworriers

Mar 25, 2020

Recharge reminder even after recharge done

My actual cut off date was on 27th even thought I have done the recharge today and now the cut off date was on 29th April 2020.

Whatever the channel I press, it is pushing back to default channel 890 showing error message as " Your Dish TV account is low" Recharge Reminder.

My VC # : 01526498494

Registered Mobile # : +91-8867603845.

Please suggest me a solution ASAP

Jun 16, 2018

Dear Manohar Mysore,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Jun 5, 2018

Dear Manohar Mysore,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected]v.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

manoharmysore

Jun 3, 2018

cheating on ,recharge date

my due date for recharge was 4 june 2018. my package was rs 295 pm. i made a recharge for rs 300. But i got only 20 days renewal in stead of one month. dishtv cheats customers.
my id is 01526014726. it is very difficult to contact them and resolve the issue.

Apr 6, 2017

Dear ashanoel

Mar 30, 2017

Dear ashanoel

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

ashanoel

Mar 29, 2017

Incorrect recharge date

My dish tv VC no. Is 01526947481. I have recently recharged for a year subscription on 25/3/2017 which avails an offer of 4 months free..and on giving a miss call my new recharge date is 01/06/18 whereas it must be 25/07/2018.so m losing nearly 2 months of my validity. Kindly look into this matter and email, me on [email protected]
Pankaj Rupchandani

Dec 26, 2016

Patym recharge

Patym recharge not done succesfull

Patym recharge

Nov 24, 2015

dishtv

Dear sudeepkharka,,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Vijaya.s.Bangalore

Nov 23, 2015

Dish not working for the past 3 months

i,
My vc number is 01500801393. for the past 10 years i am using the connection.

my dishtv is not working for the past 3 months. I have made many number of calls to your customer care and I have spoken many times to Mr janakiraman,nodal officer and Mr.pradeep,and Mr manjunath,the tsm of your company.
They say that my vc number and stb number does not match. But I had no such problem til September 2015.

I want the problem to be resolved at the earliest.
Waiting for your reply,
Vijaya Srinivasan

Oct 3, 2015

Dear Mohamed yousuff

As per our conversation with you on 9019078721, we informed you that we have received the payment of RS.220/- on VC. Moreover, if you are not able to recharge VC with payment of Rs.250/- then kindly contact with RO.

Oct 1, 2015

Dear Mohamed yousuff

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Mohamed yousuff

Sep 30, 2015

not getting recharged when customer is in activ state less than rupees 250

Not getting recharged when customer is in activ state less than rupees 250 from my 513565my dealer I'd and phone no 9019078721

Sep 6, 2015

Dishtv

Dear nidinpr

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Dishtv

Aug 28, 2015

Dear nidinpr

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

nidinpr

Aug 27, 2015

not able to view anything

i have a balance of rs 4000 and my card has been deactivated .
p.katyaini

Mar 26, 2015

product and servicing

We r suffering to this service i mean from last three months we r facing same kind of problem that is signal not found .three times fixed but problem repeated .
s uppala

Jan 18, 2015

NO proper coordination

I had obtained a Dish tv HD+ connection.After initial free pack period was over , I phoned them to continue the same pack for another 30r 4 months and paid the amount informed tome . However on the expiry of the term,though a pamphlet given to me by their dealer at Sahakarnagar, Bangalore-92 , says a minimum 75 channels would be provided even without recharge, but the same was not available. I did not pursue this for quite sometime as I was not using my TV. Recentlly I wanted to renew the charge and phoned their helpline and asked for a different pack,South family sport with Telugu, kannada and tamil add on packs,which I was told would cost me RS 250/- which I had paid promptly . A display on my scree started appearing my recharge pack cost is Rs/- 350/- and after paying this amount difference , another message started apppearingf that my pack is HD Royale pack costing 629/- and the amount paid by me is getting used up in a week,s time . Thereafter ,I phoned their customercare and they told me that they would change the pack for one costing Rs 350/- p.m, but this never happened, An email sent to their custiomer care has bounced with a message customercare is email is discontinued and I have to cotact the
customercare thro' dishtv.in only and whenn I try to send a message , I was prompted to give my pass word, and when I said I have no password ,it insisted for a password and when I typed , I must have forgotten the password, a message appeared that pass word was sent to my email id. I could not find any message at my id [email protected] I even sent two messages to 57575 one for deletion of Royale pack and another for addition of all sports pack, though acknowledged a week ago , no reply till date. It has become like talking to a wall. Will some responsible person talk to me on phone or contact me on email with their reply email id. U.SridharaRaol
thomas marattukalam

Dec 26, 2014

VC deactivated

my complaint about dishtv deactivation ,no reply so far
vc01509088778
svasanth

Oct 23, 2014

pre-paid, change of pack

I had subscribed for South Family Pack last Dec 2013 with News a-la-carte at the rate of Rs 240/month. Without notifying me Dish TV has stopped giving me some channels (BBC, HBO, Star Movies etc) since August and also came to know today that they have put me on a diff package altogether even though we have a contract in place for 1 year.

All dishtv subscribers are going through this pain and probably are unaware of it. It is unethical to change contracts (packs) after taking 1-year subscription (which means a contract is in place).

Aug 18, 2011

RECHARGE

On 18/08/11, Customercare <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you that has been done. mentioned VC 01507664560 . We would like to inform you that as per the requirement we have refreshed the signals. We request you to keep your Set Top Box switched on for next two hours on channel 999, so that you can start receiving the channels at the earliest.

> Regards,
Nayeem Akhtar
Customer service
> DISHTV

From:* Anil Kumar [mailto:[email protected]] *Sent:* Tueday, Aug 17, 2011 04:05 PM *To:* Harvendra Singh *Subject:* : pleas send Approvel to customer care acitve my demo vc

Kindly mark this mail to [email protected]

Ok 01507664560

Anil Sharma
> Zonal Service Head UP Zone

I am dishtv dealer id 58791 CHACKY YOUR END 101 ERROR MY VC acitve my vc pleas my demo vc 01507664560 is deactive pleas active it.pleas send Approvel to customer care acitve my demo vc

Name ARYA GURUDATTA DESAI

PONDA (403307) GOA
E mail [email protected]

Feb 13, 2011

cheating by the dealer

I booked Dish tv on 7th feb saturday, and the appointment was made, 3 days back that means on 4th feb.
They booked order, call came from Noida (Customer Service Centre) . They gave confrmation that it will be done by 12th feb. Today is 13th feb evening, i came to know Shiva Shakti Associates was never aware of this. Even they had an AIRTL number:9945996171.
I tried calling this number 8times a day for 7 days, every time phn is nt reachable.
aftre 8 days they are saying the phn number is incorrect:
the correct numbers are :8032995556 and 9141947091.