Disney junior channel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Disney junior channel

Laxminarayana.meenugu

Apr 7, 2021

Sofia the first series

I have subscribed for Disney junior channel through sun direct. Sofia the first series is not telecasting for me.
is that program stopped ?
if not can you please let me know how to watch it.

M Laxminarayana
JPPais

Jul 19, 2020

Disney junior channel language issue

Dear Disney junior channel authorities,
I have been facing a language issue on the Disney junior channel provided by my cable operator (VCPL - Vasai Cable Pvt Ltd) since October 2019.
For the last 10 months I have been paying for this channel for nothing, it's in hindi and we watch it only in English. Earlier, the channel had 2 options for English as well as Hindi so viewers could watch it as per their preference; but for the last 10 months it only has hindi option and my 6yr old doesn't watch Hindi (also the hindi translation has a lot of heavy Indian accents and some unnecessary phrases).
I complained to my cable operator and they sent a technician to check in October 2019 but they have said that the issue is from the channel provider.
Hence, requesting you to please fix this problem ASAP since we are tired waiting for this to be fixed on its own.
Thank you!
uraveendran1

Mar 30, 2020

Disney Junior program language change

Sir/Madam,
My name Raveendran from Kozhikode, Kerala and I’m an asianet digital tv customer. I have problem with the language of Disney junior channel. From the starting of this month the language was changed to hindi. I was waiting hoping that it will be changed. But till now it is in Hindi. My granddaughter is 6 years old. She cannot understand Hindi. You are aware of the present situation . Please can you change back to English. I am spending money for this which of no use to me nowadays. Hope you can understand my problem and take necessary measures.
Yours sincerely
Raveendran
Nishak147

Oct 8, 2019

Disney junior programs language change

Dear concerned person,

The programs that has been telecasted in Disney junior (kerala, india) has been in English language previously. Now it has been changed to Hindi, which is not an understandable language for us. If the language is not going to change back to English, we along with our neighbouring families has been planning to avoid this channel from our service provider.

Since this channel was having some quality programs for kids, we really wish that this matter has to be taken into consideration and an immediate favourable decision should be taken.
Luckyhemu

Dec 24, 2018

Sofia and all the programs

My name is kavya I am 30 years old in my childhood I love to watch all program in the Disney channel like Mickey mouse, Donald duck,alladdhin ,tarjan goosse bums and many more.. now I have a baby 3 years old I want to show the programs to my child which I watched in my childhood.But the programs in Disney junior channel programs like Sofia,jack and the never land, Mickey mouse clubhouse are not able to watch because recording of the programs are mixed with two languages (English and Hindi) we are not able to watch the programs clearly so please reset the program recording