DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd.

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd.

DaljitDixie

Mar 12, 2019

Irregular Garbage Collection

The garbage collection has become very irregular and this needs to be addressed urgently.
Daljit Singh
B-6/9 DLF Phase 1
Ankitap2226

Feb 18, 2019

Street Light

DLF Maintenance
Arjun Marg DLF - 1
Sub: Lack of Lighting on Road L-22
I would like to bring to you notice that I am owner and resident of L-22/12 and there is no street light or any kind of lighting between L-22/1 to L-22/12 which cause immense darkness post sunset. This scenario has causing this stretch of road to be safe haven for mischievous people.
You are Kindly Requested to get this site inspected and get installed necessary lighting to avoid any unpleasant incident in future.
Kindly acknowledge a copy of this Letter for records.
Ankur Garg
L-22/12 Dlf phase 2
Indian03

Sep 17, 2018

Garbage picker not regular

Hi.. i am resident of dlf phase 3, s block, lane 34. My complaint is for garbage picker, he do not come here on regular basis, when he comes, he do not knock on doors or give any signals so that we can clear out waste, due to which garbage keeps accumutaled leading to breeding of insects and mosquitoes in my house, he comes doors to doors only once in a month when he wants money of his services, as per my knowledge he can not take money from residence for this service, but still we give so that he can come on time to collect the garbage. I am requesting authorities to please look into it and resolve the issue at earliest.
Prenayankaul

Dec 16, 2017

Road blocked due to construction activity

Hi -block S lane 31 plot s31/3 has construction activity - and the activity is taking place on the lane itself. Road is blocked owing to this from 2 days since 14th Dec . We have requested the site contractor twice to remove this, and he has not done so despite assurance.
This is of great inconvenience to the entire lane. Please get this resolved immediately and on an urgent basis. Photos attached.

Road blocked due to construction activity

mukesh8

Dec 5, 2017

Horticulture

For the last month,Regularly I am requesting on telephone for trimming the branches of trees coming on my front chajja/balcony. Because of that big ants & other insects are coming in my house (A45/14B). But it is sorry to say that inspite of assurance no one is coming to attend the job.

Mukesh Kumar
Add. A45/14B
Angad Singh

Nov 28, 2017

Sewage flowing on the streets

U78/51 Sewage from their gutter is flowing all over the road. I have complained to DLF about this but no action is been taken. The owners of the building are not bothered by the amount of shit filled gutter flowing on the roads.

When will you people wake up. DLF and the Builders have made U block a Disgusting Disease filled Area, And nobody is bothered by it because lakhs of money are going into their pockets.

Wake up!! and do your job to the society. We pay our maintenance bills so that you do your job on time, not that you take the money and do nothing.
archanashashi08

Aug 18, 2017

Encroachment of Greenland

I am resident of DLF Ph-3 , S Block-55/24

There is a serious concern and issue here. This is to bring to your notice that the Greenland in S 55 lane is under serious threat of illegal encroachment. The Fencing of the Park & the park gate has been demolished. I fear that this land might soon get converted into a Parking place. Few small trees in the park have already been cut. There is a construction going on adjacent to this Greenland & they are planning to open the Building entrance on the park. The construction is raw and the present design supports this fact that the entrance would be made in the park.

Requesting concerned authorities to have a look into this. I have been chasing DLF authorities for a long time but no action has been taken.
Need an Immediate action to safe guard this Greenland & protect the trees within it.

Archana Kumari
Rksah

Jul 9, 2017

Garbage Picker not punctual

The garbage picker is not coming regularly in our vicinity to pick the garabage. We have complaint agaist him regarding this issue a lot of time.
Garbage is getting accumulated in our home which is creating a hub for flies and spreading the diseases.
Please take immediate action against the garbage boy/man so that he vomes regularly and picks up the garbage.
Thank you in advance and looking for a strict and prompt action from your end.
Ashish1988Srivastava

Apr 26, 2017

No Supply of water

I am a resident of S block in DLF phase 3.
I have been suffering due to no supply of water since two days .
I have already submitted a written complaint to DLF phase 3 Maintenance office but have not been able to get any help.

How do you guys expect me to stay without water . I stay with my family and have my old mother having face most of the issues due to no water.

Treat this urgently!!!

Ashish

Mar 20, 2017

Drain blocked

House no. U 18/23, First floor (Prof. D. K. Roy).
Kitchen drain has been blocked that leads to overflow of drain water in the kitchen all the time making it difficult to cook food or wash utensils.
Please fix this at the earliest.

Ashrita Anthony

Feb 4, 2017

Unauthorized dumping of Garbage in our vicinity

This is to bring your attention towards unauthorized dumping of Garbage in our locality which may cause serious health problems to the people living in the vicinity. Request you to kindly take a prompt action on the same. Garbage dumping in this plot is happening since long & the person appointed by DLF to collect Garbage does not collect it from that very plot as the owner is not present here to pay him for the services. This plot is right next to U-15/30, U Block, DLF Phase -3. Please look into the same & resolve it at the earliest.

Ashrita Anthony

Aug 21, 2016

Unauthorized dumping of garbage

I am resident of U-39/10 dlf phase3. There is uunauthorized dumping of garbage behind my house leading to foul smell and breeding of mosquitoes in my area. So i request to please of the garbage as soon as possible.

Unauthorized dumping of garbage

Aug 20, 2016

Permanent blockage of sewage.

I am Nisha gupta a resident of U-39/10 dlf phase3. The mainholes n drainage in my area are permanently blockage leading to overflowing of mainholes and all the dirt just gushs out leading to breeding of mosquitoes and foul smell in the area.
Suganthavel Palaniappan

Jul 23, 2016

no water supply

no water supply from last 4 days in s block. pls do something to rectify the problem. thanks
rs26050

Jul 22, 2016

DLF Gurgaon Phase 3 S Block Lane 48

This is a complaint from S -48/12, DLF PHASE -3. Sewage right outside the house is choked and all dirt & filth is gushing out of the manhole. One can only see dirt around the entrance restricting movement of the occupants.
We have approached the DLF Phase -3 office but they have not been able to anything about it. Its almost 3 weeks it very dificult for us to come out house all road is filled with potty and sever water and smeeling like hell. Children not able to go school abd unable to play. Please someone help. DLF guys not doing anything. Thanks, Ravi
Vijayta

May 9, 2016

Water supply problem

I'm currently residing in DLF phase 3 T 15/ 1 FF02 Gurgaon

There is inadequate water supply 15-20 min in morning and same in evening , There is an office set up at the ground floor and total of 3 supplies to this builder floor . There is lot of confusion on the water connection as well . Since we are unable to identify which supply pertains to our floor .
Whether DLF allow office set up in a residential land use if yes then what is the arrangement of water by DLF
wad214

Aug 27, 2013

horticulture

There is a huge overgrown tree next to the left boundary wall of M 3/11 DLF PHASE 2
Inspite of complaining the horticluture people come see it and run away
Get this done asap
Dr Gandhi
9810195021

sever problem

This is a complaint from W -1/11, DLF PHASE -3. Sewage right outside the house is choked and all dirt & filth is gushing out of the manhole. One can only see dirt around the entrance restricting movement of the occupants.
Seems DLF is ill-equipped in the absence of machines to clear drains.They still rely on human beings which makes the matters worse.
What is worse is that nobody seems to be concerned about it.

Exactly one year back, we took-up the matter with the then newly elected Councillor - Mr. Sunder Singh who could also not do anything with the High & MIGHTY DLF (and its officials) only to prove his uselessness- to put it mildly.

Sewer blocked right in front of W-1/11 phase -3

sever problem

Can someone from dlf office visit W-1/11 to see the pathetic situation in front of the house. There is dirt of sewer & dirty water gushing out. cannot even step out .Can someone please do something?

sever problem

What is worse is that nobody seems to be concerned about it.

User319340

Feb 11, 2011

sever problem

I am D.C.Mathur R/o 3220-C-Chandra Lok ,DLF Phase IV, DLF CITY Gurgaon, there is too much problem of sever over flowing, garbage pending on road side .we complains to the concern DLF staff and officers too many times but they don't take any action,the residents are facing bed smell and desese .
So we are requested the concern authiorty to do the needful at earliest as possible.

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...