Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dogs

Chhavi 123

Sep 16, 2020

Against street dog

Stray dogs
.there are almost 4 stray dogs who are crying and barking whole night in front of our house and we are not able to sleep also.kindly catch them and let us live our life peacefully.
Siddhant

Vivek Bihar colony Agra road
Near bijlighar aligarh 202001
Chhavi 123

Sep 16, 2020

Complaint against street dog

Stray dogs
I am a resident of Vivek Bihar colony Agra road near bijlighar aligarh 202001 .there are almost 3 stray dogs who are crying and barking whole night in front of our house and we are not able to sleep also.kindly catch them and let us live our life peacefully.

Regard
Siddhant
Smn23145

Sep 15, 2020

Compliant against street dogs

There is a dog bitting people in our area. It has bitten many people. There are many small kids in the street facing problem because of the dog. We tried to complaint on MCD number, but those who are picking up the call are providing with other number for compliant where no one is answering the call or number is busy/ wrong. There is zero response for our complaints. Pls contact the below and catch the dog as soon as possible.

Addess
E-block ,shyam vihar, near max garden, najafgarh, south west delhi

Contact number:
Sakshi miglani

Oct 22, 2019

Stray dogs

I am a resident of v12 rajouri garden near t block delhi110027 .there are almost 15 stray dogs who are crying and barking whole night in front of our house and we are not able to sleep also.kindly catch them and let us live our life peacefully.
Sakshi
Farooq. rehman

Oct 20, 2018

Street dogs

Azad market beri wala bagh me bahot awara kutte ho rahe hai plz in ko pakadiye
Yashsehgal

Aug 12, 2018

Dogs

I have a complaint against street dogs actually i live in vijay nagar 1st floor nd my neighbour hood deliberately gives the food to street dogs in front of my door nd its to difficult to go outside nd that street dogs have soo much of disease also. Soo plz consider this matter as soon as possible
Tahalka

Jun 11, 2018

STREET DOGS COMPLAINT

I am leaving at R-extention 45 , mohan garden , near gagan bharti school , nawada metro station delhi.
In our line 4-5 black perilous dogs always running around , they always barking to everyone. We are leaving in peril place.
I humbly request to you please come & grab them & lock.

We will very great full of yours.

Sonia singh
Pbbb

Apr 30, 2018

Excessive Dogs stray dogs

Dogs terrier and unhygienic conditions at
H block Naraina Vihar, New Delhi 110028.
Uday Niketan RWA
Sharma14

Dec 4, 2017

Stray dogs menace

I am a resident of Kesarwani Apartments, Dwarka sector-5. Lately, there has been a lot of stray dogs just outside our society barking and biting people. There are some 12-15 dogs who are creating a lot of problems and are dangerous. They are barking all day and night and also making it difficult to complete minimal tasks. I would request you to please find a solution to this problem as soon as possible.
Dwarka Sector - 5
Near lovely chowk
vinita1998

Jul 10, 2017

sir/ madam

In gali No. I RADHEY PURI EXTENSION-II, DELHI-110051 , IN A STRETCH OF ABOUT 00 METERS there re at least 15-20 stray dogs roaming around.there is alittre of 6 new puppies.These dogs are asource of hazard as they can inflict dogbites
it is requested that thepuppies and dogs may be sterilised to prevent increase in population of dogs in this street.
thanks
vinita rathi
gomji

May 31, 2017

TO MAY STREET DOGS

Sir, in DB Block ( 15 A to 27 B ) Hari Nagar , There are lots of dogs which always attack other people . Please remove them all. So that society be safe from them and take some step as soon as possible.
nitinrajputt88

Feb 16, 2017

Dogs catch

This is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 03 street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area.

I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing.

Address - House No 17, Gali No. - 2, Ram Chander Enclave, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59.

Please take this very seriously as already they have bite approx 2 peoples.

Nitin Rajput
robin holkar

Dec 1, 2015

stree dogs

Respected Sir

robin this side n my street there are so many dogs , who's barks unnecessary to many peoples
many times they bites many people
please solve this problem in

robin s - 606 school block shakarpur delhi 92
Anirudh Mehta

Jul 4, 2014

HARMFUL DOGS

street dog attacking and biting people
Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of 158 VIDYA VHIAR WEST ENCLAVE PITAMPURA DELHI-34. There are around 8 dogs who are roaming in our street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind two Wheelers which is very dangeours. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

ANIRUDH
sher

Jan 13, 2014

Dogs promblem

I am resident C-122- d Tilak Vihar Tilak Nagar New Delhi - 110 018. a dog in our colony who always bite people and roaming in that locality. Please take necessary action in this regard.

niharika gulati

Oct 7, 2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST STREET DOG

SIR I AM RESIDENT OF 148-B PKT-M SARITA VIHAR NEW DELHI-110076.
I WANT TO BRING UR ATTANTION TO THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING BECOUSE OF STREET DOGS IN MY STREET.
THERE ARE APPROX 6-8 DOGS AND THEY ARE CREATING HUGE MESS AROUND HOUSES AND STREET. THEY ARE DOING SHIT EVERYWHERE. THESE DOGS ARE DANGEROUS SPECIALLY FOR SMALL KIDS OF MY STREET. EVEN SOMETIMES IT BECOMES DIFFICULT TO COME OUT FROM OUR HOUSES.

I REQUESTED TO YOU PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION IT. KINDLY SENT A DOG CATCHING SQUAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOURS TRULY
NIHARIKA GULATI
148-B PKT-M
SARITA VIHAR
NEW DELHI-110076

Dec 6, 2011

stray dogs

I mean they are not intended to work honestly.

Dec 6, 2011

stray dogs

Hi Joy I also have been duped of rs. 17000 for Fraud SMS Service by Riffre Technology service Pvt. Ltd..

they also have stopped picking up my phone.

they are intended to work honestly. and i am sure there will more people suffering from same apathy.
shl_ok

Jan 22, 2013

Stray Dogs

I may not be posting this on the right forum. But if this is actually not the right place, request you to please forward this.
Stray Dogs are creating a lot of nuisance in Rohini Sector-9. People are really afraid of sending their kids out alone. Often we hear the cases of dog bites. They create unhygienic conditions in the locality too.

Please take some action on the request.

Shlok

Nov 15, 2012

increasing of dogs

Respected sir

Its a humble requsted to take a nessacery action against this complaint . Day by day dogs incrasing in our f block prem nagar , Nagloi many time complain in north mcd office but no take any action . The dogs bite many children so its very dangerous think so please take a nessacry action for this complation

F-101 Prem Nagar Nagloi -110041

Near 70 feta road

Dec 12, 2011

Hi Sir/ Ma’am,

I am a resident of Ramesh Nagar, and I am in dire need of your help.
There are several stray dogs in the locality that I stay in, which are a great danger to me & my family. I’ve tried talking to people in the locality, however, have received no help so far.
Kindly take the dogs away…especially one big…very Old Dog…who attacks me almost every evening while I return home from work.

I nearly escaped an accident early this morning, when this dog came charging. I am sure Female security is also one of your priorities…so please look in to this immediately.

Mona Nayyar