Dollar advisory

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dollar advisory

1610shivani

Apr 7, 2019

Mentally torture against employee

Worst experience , I was one of the employee of this company , and dollar is 20000% fraud company . Mene 1 month company me kaam Kiya .
Ye collg se placement le kr aaye the Hume ye bol kr ki financial advisor ki post hai but actually me humko chori krna sikha rahe the.
Working pattern of dollar advisory-
Daily apko 1000 number diye Jayenge unpe call Karo or logo ko service Lene k liye bolo or ek Baar koi service le-le to fir unko badi service Lene ko bolo, kaam kuch nhi krate 2 call denge profit k fir bolenge ab badi service lo Nahi lenge to fir loss krwa dete hai or logo ko pareshan karte hai , iske alawa jhut bol kr demate k naam pe bhi paise lete hai , kayi Baar to kuch un-educated logo se ATM pin le kr bhi paise nikalwa lete hai
Kulmila k inka kaam logo se Jada se Jada paise niklwana hai waha sabke targets hote hai 1 lakh 2 lakh or aap na Karo to apko force krte hai office me Der to rukwa k kaam krate hai. Isilye unki company me hr months 20 log join krte hai or 40 chhorte hai or fir Jb log pareshan aa kr office chhor dete hai to unke khilaf ye log coat case krte hai kyuki ye log apka salary account khulwane k naam pe first check rakh lete hai or apke job chhor dene pr apse bhi paise ethte hai pls don't join this company , or do not pay any amount for taking service.

Inki jo address likhi hai website pe wo v galat hai,aur aisa isliye taaki koi customer chahe to unke office vi na ja paaye.

Mentally torture against employee

Apsara Sharma

Mar 2, 2019

Irritating on call for share

Hello Everyone, Never believe in profit by investing to the fake people the fool are the one who look for profit.

This so called Dollar Advisory got my number irritating daily for taking up plan for share.

I have not applied, with the blessed of god

Its time to file FIR against them who so ever got losses apply all those consumer complaints to high court, media and public.
fokatlog

Feb 11, 2019

against company

if any one need strong proof agains this company then contact me on "[email protected]" there is no charges but with some condition,
ankit741258

Sep 14, 2018

Froud Company

Hello everyone koi bhi is company me invest mat karo ye company kavel bevkuf banati he. is company ka kam only bevkuf bnane ka he. yha ke director sarvesh shrivastav khud farji he. sabhi apni apni email ID se fake commitment karte he. please SEBI is company ka licence cancel kare or logo ke gale katne se roke.
Shailesh Awasthi

Apr 14, 2018

Fraud and cheated

This is to complaint against dollar advisory executives .I'm writing those names which where told to me if they are real or not
1.somesh pandey- 9111013216
1.nitin -7316751126
Somesh pandey- called me on 13/02/18 and then after discussing with nitin therefore asked me to become client of their company and pay rupees 3001. Then after the same day the money was transferred to their account by my debit card .15/02/18 was the date when they they called and offered me a plan of rupees 35000 saying that they will make profit of rupees 100000 within 3 months.and I payed the Money by credit card on 15/02/18 then they said all the plans of 35000 have been booked n asked me to go for 75000 and promised to give a profit of 225000.then the payment of 40000 was again made by me on 15/02/18. But they cheated me and again demanded for 100000 rupees then I denied. Then they tried to convince me by saying that the money of other client is their with them and the remaining were supposed to be given by me any how by hook or crook and they promised to give a profit of rupees 400000. Since then neither my money i.e 78000 is refunded nor it has been used up in share market. I told them that I have left the job and this money is from my bread and butter but these people traded heavily and made this huge loss.
But they still tried to convince by saying that borrow from your friend and give to them. But they cheated me and my money also gone in vain. They are the biggest liers people they will doom you with their sweet word and believe post that you give the money and will not provide services .I've lost nearly 100000 and not have received any single service from them .

PLEASE DONT EVER TAKE SERVICES FROM THEM
I'll complain the same in SEBI and on social media but before that I thought this should be raised to you
Your intervention is required to refund my money.within 3 days. Or I'll take serious action against you.

SHAILESH AWASTHI 9935634115
kris2018

Apr 3, 2018

Fraud Commitments from Dollar Advisory

This is to report fraud commitments from Dollar Advisory, Indor, MP. Record of calls received is as below:

1) on 31st March : Mr. Anil calls me to ask about my investments in the market and tries to convince to get registered with 4000 rs. and then after a couple of weeks once trust builds up, the rest of the money may be paid. I insisted on providing demo call which he confirmed to provide on Monday i.e. 2nd April 2018.

2) 2nd April 2018: Anil calls me and provides a call on Mind Tree that gives me about 7 points, I had purchased only 100 shares to play safe. then as per my commitment, I transferred 4000 Rs to their account and gets myself registered. they do risk profiling which initially I filled as per my understanding of my risk taking ability. the back office lady then calls back to amend the form as per their advise which is like I am ready to take more risk in the market and I understand that I am taking more risk. I did all that no issues.
until this time, I received a SMS from their automated system that my profile has been activated for 18 days and I was told that I will have to pay rest of the amount after 2-3 weeks once I have build up the trust in their company, total charges I had to pay was 15000 rupees for 3 months service.

3) 3rd April 2018: Anil calls back that there are no levels in the market yet and that he is passing my profile to another technical advisor who would be providing me the calls. in short, will be taking over from here for further communication.

the same day afternoon 1345HRS: Mr. Rahul Aggarwal (+91-7316601849) calls me to opt for Options trading which is more chargeable(60K per quarter), when I said I will deal only in cash until I have some trust in your calls, he said to pay remaining 11000 rupees today or tomorrow to continue getting their services.
When I said I will not pay anything until the trust is build into your calls as per commitment from Mr. Anil, he said then you will have to live with the SMS which your are getting from their system and no personal telephonic calls would be provided and the communication was disconnected.
When I said I need what I was committed for, he said just for somebodies miscommunication you can not blame the whole company.

The above simply indicates, they are just trapping the customers to cough up more and more money and providing good service is not their intent.
I paid 4000 rupees on 2nd April 2018 and this review is being written on 3rd April so this would make it clear to the reader that this would be repeated for everyone who gets trapped from them. Please be careful with these guys.

This is the complaint being reported on the 2nd day of subscribing their services so you would understand that there was not doubt or misunderstanding between me and Anil i.e. Dollar advisor. Please help me recover my 4K paid or get me the promised services which I think would not be feasible after logging this complaint onto your site. so please help me to recover 4K paid to them.
pkt049

Mar 12, 2018

attempt to committ fraud

Today(12/03/2018), I got a call fm Dollar Advisory fm One Ayushi (M: +91-7316600583), trying to convince me to invest through their Advice. When I confronted her that your Agency may be a fraud Adisory Service, she quickly disconnected. Many many thanks to the above complainants to alert the gullible customers fm falling into the trap of this Investment Advisory Agency.
Fm PAWAN TIWARI[M: +91-9401543026]
Ameeeee

Feb 21, 2018

Dollar Advisory fraud

Duped by Dollar Advisory, BEWARE abt FRAUD

They call First to take monthly plan for 7500 which we paid and then they kept on increasing charges.

Mr. Krishna Malhotra wants us to take full year services which we were never ready for and keep on convincing and torturing over phone to take services. We said we will not take. But he insisted to pay a huge amount to start the services. Don't ever trust Dollar Advisory fraud services of Indore. They are not professional nor reliable.
ck.sdm008

Jan 24, 2018

FRAUD COMPANY

Hello friends,

DONT EVER EVER TRUST THE WORDS FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY.

They are the biggest liers and #1 people, they will doom you with there sweet words and make believe , post that they will make you to pay the money and keep on doing false promise and will not provide the services.

Guys, you will believe it or not I have lost nearly 2 lakhs and not yet recevied a single service from them.

PLEASE DONT EVER TAKE SERVICE FROM THEM

Reach me - [email protected]

Fraud by Dollar Advisory

Fraud Services from Dollar advisory company
This is the complaint against Dollar advisory executives. I am writing those names which were told to me and I dont know if they are real or not.
Kalpana kept on calling me nearly for a week in November and then after discussing with Ajay Joshi and also.equity head Kabir Malik. I took a customised PMS plan of rs.12007 on 03 nov ( Invoice attached) . It was told.not to trade on any sms and only on calls by Ajay Joshi. Then they said no this is not working properly so asked me to take PMS service by paying rs.7007 more on 7th Nov invoice attached.

Then they asked your demat in Kotak is difficult to operate so open in Angel which I did on 4th Nov by adding rs.80000..
They made me a loss of rs.80000 k in first 7 days itself and then said you account will be handled by Kabir Malik to recover this losses.Now today by 12th Jan my account is nil now by today's heavy trade by them.

I told them I have left job and this money is from our bread and butter but still this people traded heavily and made this huge losses.

I will complaint in SEBI as well as on social media but before that I thought this should be raised to you.

Complaint against dollar advisory about fraud

Ajay Goyal
M. No.-8447599264

Complaint against dollar advisory about fraud

Swati333

Dec 20, 2017

Fraud Services from Dollar advisory company

Anju kept on calling me nearly for a week in November and then after discussing with Adarsh and also.equity head Subramaniam , I took a customised PMS plan of rs.6750 on 22 nov ( Invoice attached) . It was told.not to trade on any sms and only on calls by Adarsh. Then they said no this is not working properly so asked me to take PMS service by paying rs.5000 more on 6th Dec invoice attached.

Then they asked your demat in zerodha is difficult to operate so open in Angel which I did on 9th Dec by adding rs.50001.
They made me a loss of rs.44 k in first 3 days itself and then said you account will be handled by Anil Sharma to recover this losses.Now today by 20th dec my account is nil now by today's heavy trade by them.

Your intervention is required to refund my money.

Swati

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, 22 Nov, 2017 at 15:19, Invoice
<[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks a lot for your trust in Dollar Advisory & Financial Services. Dollar Advisory & Financial Services (Investment Adviser) is an ISO 9001 - 2008 certified Central India’s leading Advisory in Equity, Commodity, Currency (Forex) & Comex Market. We are registered with SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India) under SEBI (Investment Adviser) Regulations, 2013 as an Investment Adviser.

Please find attached the invoice for the payment you made on 22/11/2017 .

Product / Services Purchased: EQUITY INTRADAY STOCK CASH

Product Risk you purchased is: High Risk Trading / Investment product.

You will be getting services in INTRADAY STOCK CASH Segment .You will be assigned a Business Analyst for telephonic support; if you require (additional charges may be applicable for the same).

Our sender id on your mobile will be “DOLLAR”. We request you to trade in each and every call which is provided by Dollar Advisory, according to your risk appetite. We will provide you investment advice (service) via Mobile SMS or Yahoo Messenger in INTRADAY STOCK CASH. We request you to kindly trade according to provided levels with proper stop loss.

Please Note & Understand: Investment in markets is subjected to risk and is to be borne by investor only. Please read terms & conditions / privacy policy / refund policy / disclaimer policy mentioned on our website i.e. www.dollaradvisory.com

In case of any suggestion / complaint / complement regarding our services / products kindly contact our customer care no. 79747-53442 or mail us at [email protected]

Customer Care

Dollar Advisory & Financial Services,

404, Tulsi Tower,

Geeta Bhawan Square,

AB Road,

Indore (M. P.) India

CC: +91- 9111-179961 / 79747-53442

Email: [email protected]

Disclaimer / Note: Neither Dollar Advisory & Financial Services nor its promoters / employees / franchisee partners / research analyst or any other associate will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of trading in Equity / Commodity markets in any condition. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and cost associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Equity Cash / Futures / Options /Commodity trading on margin involve high risk, and are not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The trading pattern shown above is too risky and not advisable for low or medium risky traders / investors. You can lose part or full amount / invested capital any point of time. All SALES are final in nature, we do not have any refund policy. We are selling our services only. Above mentioned returns are hypothetical figures and used for product explanation only, actual returns may vary. We do not offer any assured or guaranteed returns on our services or products. Do visit www.dollaradvisory.com for detailed disclaimer & risk warning.
Swati333

Dec 20, 2017

Fraud Services from Dollar advisory company

You have successfully registered the complaint/s with registration number/s SEBIE/MP17/0061783/1

You can see the complaint against dollar asvisory registered with Sebi.

This is the complaint against firm Dollar advisory executives. I am writing those names which were told to me and I dont know if they are real or not.

Your intervention is required to refund my money.
Vivek Jain

Nov 15, 2017

Money lost

My executive Mr Ankit from dollar Advisory told me for investment in his company of amount 10000 and for that he told me for registration of amount 2000 which I paid and he had also done my kyc work for registration in their company which he done. Then Ankit referred my profile to Mr sunil and told me that he will handle my all profit and make my profit after that Mr sunil gave me plan of 25000 valid for 3 months and then after few days he told me for a software through which he makes my profit higher through this software my payout will be made, he make two payouts date which is of 14-11-2017 and 28-11-2017.after this all when my date comes for payout, which Mr sunil told me that I gained profit of amount 151637 for this payout I have to pay GST which they have to pay to SEBI the amount is of 27294 ie 18 %of the the profit amount. When I am going for payment the payment not made correctly means otp not came on my mobile no. Then their finance department told me to pay this amount part by part then made first payment of Rs 10000 then 17294 twice in which they told me that only one of my payments received by them ie of 17294 but rest they don't received but my 10000,17294 twice and next day he told me that ur amount of GST payment was not received then he next day told to do payment of 10000 more for complete the GST amount then anyhow I arranged the amount and paid to the dollar Advisory account. Then Mr sunil told me that please wait for 8-10 hours u will receive ur total amount including profit amount but I get nothing in my bank account. Then today on 15-11-2017 again one of their authority name Mr Vivek Sharma talked with me and said that u have to pay again the total amount of GST ie 27294 and then u will receive ur total lost money which I paid to dollar Advisory including profit of Rs 151637.so in this way they cheated me total amount about 1lac 6 thousand. So I am in depression this time I request the SEBI that he looted me that much amount which I suffered alot and please make my refund sir as soon as possible. My name Vivek Jain my mobile number is 9534154541.
kamlesh Chouhan

Nov 7, 2017

cheat fund company

you are a cheat fund company.
please, friend, don't believe in this company.

my money lost by this company.

now I have called many time to a company.
they didn't a response to my call now.

so please friend don't invest in this company....
Partha1212123

Sep 29, 2017

Fraud or May be Dacoit or Snakes

I lost ~ INR 200000 working with them which I save in last 1.5 years . They have very good sales executives who will continuously approach you and convince you to pay them money for new and profitable plans and believe me friend none of their strategy works..
yes I am a fool , i must have stopped myself working with them after 30/40 K loss but It was a PMS service and they were placing orders on my behalf and I got to know about loss when They asked me to deposit money in Demat as all my capital was lost .
I have all proves of their false promises , I have recorded their calls where they kept on asking me money for the new services that never gave me money .

Please stay away from them and spread the message to everyone , They are more dangerous than Cancer & Blue Whale ,
they are no less than poisonous snakes ...

People who may call you are Manish , Siddharth , Rajesh Mishra (Main Daku) . Bhagwan unn sabko Gandi Nali me bhi Jagah na de ...Please conatct me if you need proofs of their sin [email protected]
Basharat Banday

Sep 18, 2017

Cheating and Looting by wrong information

There is a share market advisory company namely Dollar Advisory situated at Indor, Madhya Pradesh. An Executive Sh. Krishna as he introduced himself to me, of the company called some day back and motivated me to work with their company which is a research company advising the people about the markets. After following me for several days he assured me that by taking membership with their firm I wll make a huge profit. First he charged me Rs. 5000/- and then asked me to deposit further Rs. 7500/ for so called loss profiling. I started work with them from 11.9.2017 and till today I have lost more Rs. 30,000/- forget about profit of a single penny. He lured me with his false promises and false assurances. On everyday loss he would assure me that there are still many days where we can recover our losses. But unfortunately there were only losses no profit. I request and wish that a strict action shall be initiated against the company so that other people can be saved from getting lured and victimised by these fraudsters.
ajha84

Aug 14, 2017

fraud / cheater

i do not know if i will get my amount back or not but this advisory company name " Dollar Advisory " is a big fraud company where they have unskilled and experienced people who target middle class family and looting their money. i am also been trap .. this guys forced me to trust since they show 2 days with good profit and asked me to pay small amount on every trade ... finally they took 1.25lakh from me as a service provider and finally they lost my all amount with wrong call ... where market was very good and up but they trade just opposite ... they just eating hard earning money ...looking for justice ...now calling them but they do not give any respond .. i have booked compliant to SEBI to take action on it...
Maninder Singh

Apr 26, 2017

fraud company

Dollar advisory company is total fraud , I have wasted money with them.I register with them with 4000 rupees for basic equity service and after 1 week they stop sending me the calls when I called them they said they closed their basic services which is not the case and they will only deal in premium services from now on and for that you have to pay 5000 more and after I made the payment they again stop the services after 10 days and ask for for money to start the service,latter on I come to know that their basic services are also running and they intentionally stopped the calls so that I pay more to them.They are worst peoples I come to know ever you can see the change in attitude after you made the registration.Wise person learn from other mistakes and now you can decide.If any body want proofs for that them mail me on [email protected] I called them number of times but nobody is listening and now I am moving to consumer court.

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...