domestic location (Inb), Air, CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about domestic location (Inb), Air, CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS

hcsadangi

Jun 13, 2019

Please Release RP567801761CN

China Post Registered Air Mail Tracking ID RP567801761CN
Current Status: Receive item at sorting centre (Inb)

Last Information : Date- 28/05/2019; Location - KOLKATA RMS ; Event Type- Receive item at sorting centre (Inb)

No update since 28/05/2019.
please do the needful in this regard.

H. C. Sadangi
Monojit bhowmik

Jun 4, 2019

Parcel stuck on long time

Sir my parcel tracking number.. RV862660481CN .

My product is a long time stuck in kolkata RMS. .. please .. sir.. send me my product in my address
KAILAS CHANDRA PAT.

May 26, 2019

Tracking ID-RU921080176CN parcel is delay

The parcel is shown on Kolkata RMS sorting center ON Dt-14/05/2019, That parcel comes from China on the name of KAILAS CHANDRA PAT, Ph-09938007997 C/O-MAHESH CHANDRA PAT. Ph-09437409902, pin-756100, and the Tracking ID -RU921080176CN, but already 12 days gone, today is 26/05/2019 and I shall not receive the parcel

KAILAS CHANDRA PAT. Ph-09938007997
Dhananjoy007

Apr 29, 2019

Retension of my parcel

My tracking id is EX026835055SG,,, it has last updated on 25th april,, and still its showing,, transferred from KOLKATA AIRPORT SH (NON-TD) to domestic location... Please send my parcel to my domestic pin code 731101... Its my little sister's birthday gift and its coming next week... Please deliver to my domestic post office so that i can collect it.
Hokiye

Mar 11, 2019

Delayed in delivering parcel and update

Dear sir/madam My parcel tracking no.(EP436454066NZ) was send to domestic location (inb) on 05/03/2019 but still now i haven’t not received the parcel nor update from your side. I’ll be greatful to your department if you could kindly release my parcel as soon as possible. Thanking you. Hokiye
kishorranjan026

Nov 27, 2018

Please Release RC186576183MY

Please Release RC186576183MY

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have ordered from China shopping site (Ali express). Tracking number -RC186576183MY. This is on items is stuck in CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS. For last 7 days. Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, transfer from Office of exchange (Inb), Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS.

Kishor Ranjan Sarkar
Pn- 8145051434
Sudip6000

No updation from 24.08.2018

From 24.8.18 no updation of my parcel..

It took only eight days to deliver in India.. But not taking more time even the custom has already cleared.. Our great country.. and India post

Event Details For : RF562249658SG Current Status : Send item to domestic location (Inb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
24/08/2018 16:53:29 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS
Sudip6000

No updation from 24.08.2018

My consignment number is.. RF562249658SG
No updation from 24.8.18
Details:

Please release my parcel ASAP.
Himanshu_Jha

Delivery Delay

Event Details For : EF489733589JP Current Status : Item Bagged

Current Status: Send item to domestic location (Inb)

No update after 28th Aug., please send my letter at the earliest.
Nikhil Raynor

Aug 29, 2018

delivery delay

Event Details For: RB597286191SG Current Status: Send item to domestic location (Inb)

No update after 25th Aug., please send my packet at the earliest.

25/08/2018 16:32:52 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS
23/08/2018 16:38:16 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Record item customs information (Inb) Air KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner
21/08/2018 15:44:17 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
21/08/2018 12:40:43 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
20/08/2018 11:10:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
18/08/2018 11:07:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Please Release My Parcel

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have ordered from China shopping site (Bangood). Tracking number RY247370636CN. This is on items is stuck in CRC (NON-TD) RMS. For last 4 days. Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, transfer from Office of exchange (Inb), Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS.

TRIPTI MANDAL SAHA
RY247370636CN
MOBILE - 9474670063

Kindly release my parcel dear

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have ordered from China shopping site (Bangood). Tracking number RY218232717CN -This is on items is stuck in CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS. For last 4 days. Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, transfer from Office of exchange (Inb), Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS.

Tripti Mandal saha

AIR CRC (NON-TD) RMS KOLKATA

Respected sir / Madam
I have ordered from China shopping site (Ali express) which tracking number is RY247370636CN .This parcel stuck in Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS past 3 days.
Respected sir / Madam please give clearance to the parcel.

RY247370636CN
Mobile no- 9474670063
Shubhashis.jena

Jul 23, 2018

Kindly release my parcel dear

Respected sir / Madam
I have ordered from China shopping site (Ali express)
Tracking number - RY218232717CN. This is on items is
stuck in CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS. for past 4 days.
Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Send item to domestic location (Inb), Air, CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS,

Sir/Madam please clear my parcel from CRC (NON-TD)
Kolkata RMS.
Shubhashis
8908195064
RajdeepPro

Jul 15, 2018

No Update OF Parcel

Respected sir / Madam
I have ordered from China shopping site(aliexpress) .Consignment Number RG804295470CN

Status Shows

Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office
02/04/2018 18:36:00 China BEIJING Insert item into bag (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
02/04/2018 16:30:00 China BEIJING Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
29/03/2018 20:15:00 China 53000902 Receive item from customer (Otb) Air

no further updates since 02/04/2018
please check

Rajdeep Nandi
RajdeepPro

Jul 15, 2018

No Update OF Parcel

Respected sir / Madam

I have ordered from China shopping site(Aliexpress) .

Consignment Number RG804295470CN

Status Shows
29/03/2018 20:15:00 China 53000902 Receive item from customer (Otb) Air

No further update since April. Please Kindly update about my package.

Rajdeep Nandi

mail id :- [email protected]
mobile no :- 9679032308
Tanmay Chowdhury

Jun 22, 2018

My qliexpress gift order from China is not delivered

RY160421269CN
This is the tracking number of my aliexpress order from China. Kindly release my product, it is only a simple earphone. Its status is as below

21/06/2018 15:57:44 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS
14/06/2018 16:09:48 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Record item customs information (Inb) Air CED KOLKATA Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner
11/06/2018 18:42:21 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CED KOLKATA
11/06/2018 16:36:31 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
07/06/2018 13:10:00 China BEIJING Insert item into bag (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
07/06/2018 07:40:00 China BEIJING Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
06/06/2018 14:10:00 China 10000030 Receive item from customer (Otb) Air

please return it. It is a gift for my brother. Please release
Tanmay Choudhury (7908454669). I am a Bengali.
jason_blake

May 14, 2018

Please clear my consignment : RB531340983SG

Dear Sir/Mam
My product from AliExpress, with consignment no : RB531340983SG is stuck at CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS. Please release it at the earliest so that I can receive my product as soon as possible, it's urgent. I hope you understand my concern. I am a bit worried about being it getting late as I tried calling kolkata custom offices, but to my disappointment all went in vain.
For any req. documents please mail me at : [email protected]

Hoping an affirmative response soon!

RK Das

Apr 6, 2018

Please release the product RB488380275SG

Dear, sir/madam

I have ordered an item from AliExpress which is supposed to be delivered last month. The product was held by custom for quite long. I tracked my product and it shows it's been cleared by custom but its under the Kolkata RMS LNB air now. I kindly request you to release my product as soon as possible since it's a birthday gift. I would really appreciate

Ramkrishna Das 8240016148
RK Das

Apr 6, 2018

Realising the product RB488380275SG

Sir/madam,
I've ordered an product from AliExpress which is supposed to be delivered last month but it was held by custom for a quite long. I tracked my device and now it shows the custom have cleared my product but its under KOLKATA RMS LNB AIR. I request you to release the item as soon as possible since it's a birthday gift. I would appreciate that.

Ramkrishna Das
malaybiswas11

Mar 24, 2018

Please Release RB484373835SG

My parcel from Aliexpress.com is stuck in customs 3/12/2018 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO. Now the parcel sent to domestic location (Inb) CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS. kindly release it as soon as possible, its a computer accessories i have waited for it. please release it and oblige me.

Malay Biswas
7278519182
sasanksekhar

Mar 3, 2018

KOLKATA RMS delay in transit

Please Release RB471319473SG

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have ordered from Ali express Tracking number -RB471319473SG. This is on items is stuck in CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS. For last 10 days. Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, send item to domestic location, Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS.

sasanksekhar
mobile -9832888309
Gautiex

Feb 23, 2018

RF523806102SG please clear my parcel.

Dear sir/madam
I have order a headphone via china (alixpress.com) Please clear my parcel past 2 days 21/02/2018
15:04:22
KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
CED KOLKATA
Sir/madam kindly clear my parcel, it's very urgent.

Goutam Ghosh
goraiasish

Dec 26, 2017

Respected sir / Madam
I have ordered from China shopping site(Banggood) .It is stuck up in CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS from 22th December 2017. Last Status Shows CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS.

Sir, Kindly clear my parcel From CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS.

Asish Gorai

goraiasish

Dec 26, 2017

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have ordered from China shopping site (Bangood). Tracking number -RY910555432SG. This is on items is stuck in CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS. For last 5 days. Status show KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, transfer from Office of exchange (Inb), Air CRC (NON-TD) Kolkata RMS.

Asish gorai

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...