DR. AQUAGUARD MAGNA HD RO + UV

Consumer complaints and reviews about DR. AQUAGUARD MAGNA HD RO + UV

Dear Sajal,

Basis your discussion with my representative, I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Do get back to me in case you require any further assistance.

In response to your complaint

Please share your registered contact number and customer ID here. I'll surely have my service team connect with you soon to rectify the issue in your product.

Dear Sajal,

I have forwarded your details to my team in Bhopal. Be assured, they'll get in touch with you at the earliest to service your product.

Dear Kapil,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help my team connect with you at the earliest.

Ajwin

Mar 15, 2018

Filter is leacking automatically

Since yesterday my filter Dr.Aquagaurd Magna UV is automatically filling tank and overflowing even the filter is not switched on .can I know what is the problem??
Ajwin

Mar 15, 2018

Water leacking automatically

I have an Dr. Aquagaurd Magna UV WATER filter since yesterday the tank is over filling and spilling out even the filter is off .can I know what maybe the fault ??
sajalpatil

Mar 12, 2018

RO NOT WORKING

I have purchased Aquaguard Magna HD RO UV water purifier for. As I have noticed water not dispensing and also Green light continuously blinking, I called technician last Saturday. But they did not come.

I am not happy, I purchased this machine. Now you technician saying I have to replace this filter and will cost me overall Rs.5100/-paid by me. I have changed the filter 2 months back but today we have once again facing the problem .

Kindly send the expert technician for locate the real problem in the machine

SAJAL PATIL,
Registered Mobile No.9926672510

Mar 7, 2018

Dear Kapil,

Please be assured, we always aim to provide the best possible experience to our customers. Request you to share your contact number and location here. I'll have my team connect with you at the earliest for further discussion.

N. Mohamed hussain

Mar 7, 2018

My Purifier light glowing green stable-- GWPDDRM-RU00000

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased Aqua guard Magna HD+RO+UV machine last year 17th March and not even completed one year and now it us under warranty. As I have noticed water taste changes and also there was a call from customer care for service , I called technician last week. But they did not come. Fortunately he arrived yesterday and noticed there was a green light glowing stable which needs all filters to be changed overall.

I am not happy, I purchased this machine for INR18000 and not even completed one year. Now you guys saying I have to replace this filter and will cost me overall INR 5200 (including AMC). Absolutely not fair. I have seen so many reviews, understood technicians are cheating customer.

This replacement must be covered as part of warranty. So please don’t try to cheat me and help me.

My details: N. Mohamed Hussain,
Aquaguard: GWPDDRM-RU00000
Mobile number: 7397784523
Kapil1976666

Mar 1, 2018

Want to buy manga Uv

I want to buy Magna UV , four machines for my 4 Floors but after reading the comments I am doubtful and totally dis-satisfied. Will not take a risk

Feb 27, 2018

In response to your complaint

Request you to share your registered contact number/customer ID. I'll have my team connect with you at the earliest to rectify the issue in your product.

sultan1o1

Feb 22, 2018

water leakege is high

I am from kolar gold field we have high folurine rate in water, our area water is hard, any I have purchased Dr.magna in 2016, from the time I have purchased I face lot of issue, and water outage is very high, some time even after power off there is waste water outage, cost of service is also very high, I am not happy with level of service and maintenance.

Feb 19, 2018

In response to your complaint

I completely understand your concern. Request you to share your registered contact number/customer ID as it will help me assist you further.

pidi

Feb 16, 2018

Just crossed one year and the red call alert shows up on unit

Hello Aquaguard,

I barely crossed one year and the red call alert lights up on the unit...I booked a service appointment. Service guy calls and says that I need to replace the filter. When I asked, he gave me multiple reasons, he says either I overused (which I definitely didn't) or the filter might be blocked and you continued using it that way. How would I know if its blocked and why didn't they say when a regular maintenance was done few months back..

Service guys says this would cost me more than 4K, this is ridiculous. I barely used it an year and now I have to pay 4k more. The point that it alerted right after it crossed the 1 year warranty period is something which is fishy.

I was never told about an yearly filter change when I took the unit. Apparently, your sales guy was so concerned about just selling the unit and he never talked about what expenses would be involved later on.

Please do not sale products without giving all the details especially about the filter changes....

Sep 21, 2017

Dear Yusuf,

Requesting you to send in your registered contact or customer ID here. I'll have my representative get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Yusufbe

Sep 17, 2017

Worst product Dr Aquaguard RO UV

I have bought dr Aquaguard last year and replace new filter also but now red light is blinking and when technician came he was not able to resolve it and said that you need to replace all electronic items which cost around 5000. So I don't understand that just 1.5 years I need to invest 9000 as a maintenance cost and still my issue is not resolved
And also Pathetic service from eureka Forbes
Never recommend it to anyone
Udaykamble2009

Sep 5, 2017

providing duplicate aquaguard magna purifier

ನಾನು ೨೦೧೫ ಆಗಸ್ಟ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ Aquaguard magna purifier ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದು, ನವೆಂಬರ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ install ಮಾಡಿದ್ದರು. ಒಂದು ವರ್ಷದಲ್ಲಿ ಸುಮಾರು ೧೦೦ಬಾರಿ ಒಂದಿಲ್ಲೊಂದು ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಗಳು ಎದುರಾದವು ಮತ್ತು ಅದನ್ನು ಬದಲು ಮಾಡಿಕೊಡುವುದಕ್ಕೂ ಕಂಪನಿಯ ಮೋಹನ್ ಮತ್ತು ರಾಮಪ್ಪ ಅವರಿಗೆ ದೂರನ್ನು ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದ್ದೆ ಆದರೆ, ಅವರು ಬೇಜವಬ್ದಾರಿಯಿಂದ ನಡೆದುಕೊಂಡು ನನ್ನ ಕರೆಯನ್ನೇ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಲಿಲ್ಲ. Eureka Forbes ಗೆ ಸುಮಾರು ಸಾರಿ ದೂರು ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದರೂ ಕೂಡ technicians ಕೂಡ ಸರಿಯಾದ ಸಮಯಕ್ಕೆ ಬರುತ್ತಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ. ಇವರ ಕಳಪೆ ಮಟ್ಟದ ಸೇವೆಯಿಂದ ಬೇಸತ್ತು ಈ ದೂರನ್ನು ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಒಂದು ವೇಳೆ purifier ಬದಲು ಮಾಡಿಕೊಡದೇ ಇದ್ದರೆ, ಕಾನೂನಿನ ಮೂಲಕ ಹೋರಾಟ ನಡೆಸಿ ನ್ಯಾಯಪಡೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಕಾರಣವಿಷ್ಟೇ, ನನಗಾದ ಮೋಸ ಮುಂದಿನ ಯಾವ ಗ್ರಾಹಕರಿಗೂ ಆಗಬಾರದು ಮತ್ತು ಇಂತಹ ಮೋಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ eureka Forbes ಕಂಪನಿ ಆದಷ್ಟು ಬೇಗ ಮುಚ್ಚಿಹೋಗಲಿಯೆಂದು! ಇತ್ತೀಚೆಗೆ ಅನಿಲ್ ಎಂಬ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯೂ ಕೂಡ purifier ಬದಲು ಮಾಡಿಕೊಡುತ್ತೇನೆಂದು ಹೇಳಿ, ಕರೆಯನ್ನು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ.. ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಇಂತಹವರ ವಿರುದ್ಧ ಕಾನೂನು ಕ್ರಮ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕೆಂದು ವಿನಂತಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ..
amolpg

Aug 3, 2017

Dr. Aquguard magna not working

Several Complains has been logged done till now to Eureka Forbes from date of purchase to ratified the issues which I am facing in Dr. Aquaguard Magna water purifier. Still it is in warranty period & technician has opened it several times. Sales person & installer has cheated us. One of technician is saying that the machine is not suitable for the water coming in which is in fact very pure with 95 TDS. I have given request for replacement of machine which they logged in their service booklet but it is not being taken care, so I do not have any choice rather going to consumer court as the product is in warranty. My latest complain or service request no. is 2004100255.

Amol P Gangurde
M-8308804600
sangeet2100

Jul 27, 2017

Periodic Warranty Period Free Service Not being Provided

I had brought a Magna RO + UV water purifier from Eureka Forbes with Final Receipt No ( 418 ) under the 2 year finance scheme on 27.04.16. At the time of buying the product, I was assured of prompt and on time maintenance during the 2 year warranty period. The second service was to be done on May 2017 and till date no one has made any visit instead of requesting for a service on the service number provided. The Service agents seems to be interested only in free service. This is a total breach of trust on the brand. Request the kind intervention of some higher-ups in Eureka Forbes in this matter.

Sangeet
9497020091
Balwinder Singh666

Jul 15, 2017

DR.AQUAGUEARD RED LIGHT

Several Complains has been logged done to Eureka Forbes from last week to ratified the issues which I am facing in water purifier.

No one bored to give the complain reference number. The have only one thing to say that GST updating is going on sir that why unable to provide the number.

Its very poor service by them since two week they are unable to send a technician to resolve the issue.

Its being request if some one can help me out on this.

regards,
Balwinder Singh
balwinder_hm@yahoo.com
Santosh02

Jul 12, 2017

company not providing service

Sir ,
Several Complain has been lodged against M/S Prativa Enterprises as no service is provided by them.
I bought a New Aqua Guard Magna Ro +UV vide M/S Prativa Enterprises cash memo No. 1373 dtd.23.11.2016 , 646 dtd. 19.12.2016, 648 dtd. .19.12.2016.
Product Serial No.################.
Product falls under Warranty/Guaranty period but no service is Provided yet.
Hence this is for kind information and needful action please.
Your trully
Santosh Kumar Sharma
M.No. 7363003366
kuppu_muruga

Jul 2, 2017

Dr. Aquaguard HD +RO - Green light starts blinking immediately after performin mandatory ( Within Guarantee period) service by you technician..

Custome No. :8000093266, Complaint no. 9941505900, service request:2003567579, Technician Mr. Suresh ( 9677618808) .

Hello ,

Last week , your technician performed Mandatory ( Within Guarantee period) Service on my machine . After his work , the machine started vibrating with Abnormal noice. Again I made a complaint booking and the complaint no. is 9941505900. You technician again visited and did some work on the machine. All within the Guarantee period. As soon as he left , the Green light on the machine started blinking when the machine is switched on. again , I tried to contact him ,but I could not. I feel very upset , the way you technician attends the issue - without completing the service in full.

I request you make necessary arrangments for completing the service , which is within Guarantee period immediatly,please.

Murugan
kuppu_muruga

Jul 2, 2017

Dr. Aquaguard HD RO - Green light started blinking immediately after completing mandatory service by your rep.

Ref : Customer ID 8000093266 , Complaint no. 9941505900, Service request No.2003567579,., attended by Technician Mr.Suresh ( 9677618808)

As referred above , just after completing the "Mandatory ( Within Guarantee period) service" by your technician last week , my machine started vibrating with Anormal noise. Noticing that, I've made a complaint booking and the complaint no. is 9941505900. Again your represntative came and did something in the machine ( all within the Guarantee period). As soon as he left,the machine runs with the 'Green light blinking'.Necessary action may please be taken immediately for attending the problem,which is within the Guarantee period.

Murugan.
ALLAMS76

May 30, 2017

Aquagurd water purifier magna

I have purchased water purifier called Aquaguard Magna RO+HD in the month of April-2017, after one month, machine increases TDS level from 120 to 160, when I ask the technician he said that there is no setting of TDS level and it sets automatically. further, suddenly it was stopped working from 2 days. I spoke to Marketing guy,who was sell the product at my home, he promised to rectify the defect. But still no one is responding, even I register a complaint to customer care.

Srinivas Allam
March

May 15, 2017

My aquaguard is not working properly

I have bought to Dr. AG magna ro aquaguard but the machine is not working properly. I have to complain again and again but till now the machine is rectified. My mibile no. Is 9927045252

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...