Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar samyak nivas haq sanstha

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar samyak nivas haq sanstha

jovils

Mar 15, 2019

Fraud in SAMYAK NIWAS HAQ SANGH

Hiii,
My name is Vilas and i am leaving at navi mumbai. Contact No. 99667152553
I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1BHK flat at Titwala with initial booking amount Rs. 70000/. by bank cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" and again after 3 years I have asked about the another 10% amount to take ownership of flat in 2012-13 and I have paid the amount via bank cheque and they promised me the flat will be handover in Diwali and till date we have not received anything .
I can provide you all necessary documents and payment receipt in this subject.
return of 140000/-. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .
Also I have heard news that Mr. Suryawanshi in harsul jail, Please check the following links of times of india about the arrested suryanwanshi. If suryawanshi in jail then what is the currant status and how our money will be back. Please help us. All poor people booked the home in samyak niwas hakka. Till date they have not received any home or money.
We request you please take all necessary action against the fraud and help to all of us to return money.

News of arrested suryawanshi on internet : times of india

Vilas Nikam
Vinod Gohil

Feb 13, 2019

Samyak bhim foundation
Sir I have booked a flat in samyak bhim foundation project in lohegaon,pune in the year 2012.I have paid Demand Draft of Rs.15,500/- Till now we have not received any flat and no body is traceable.please help us to fill a complaint against this bhim foundation.i have all the documents,
Contact me: 8169460631 / 9869580256
Yogesh Bhosale

Aug 2, 2017

SAMYAK NIWAS HAQ SANGH

I am Yogesh Arun Bhosale living in yerawada Pune 411006, my phone No. is 9049182624.

I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1BHK flat at lohegaon, vadgaon shinde road, pune.with initial booking amount Rs. 120000/.On date 28/03/2011 by PDCC bank cheque drawn by Yogesh Bhosale which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" and again promise project competed and promised to give ownership of flat within two year but project is not completed yet. Now I had request
I can provide you all necessary documents and payment receipt in this subject.
return of 120000/-. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .

Plese action against Mr. Madhukar Surywanshi.

Yogesh Bhosale.
Yogesh Bhosale

Aug 2, 2017

SAMYAK NIWAS HAQ SANGH

I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1BHK flat at lohegaon, vadgaon shinde road, pune.with initial booking amount Rs. 120000/.On date 28/03/2011 by PDCC bank cheque drawn by Yogesh Bhosale which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" and again promise project competed and promised to give ownership of flat within two year but project is not completed yet. Now I had requst rertrn of 120000/-. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .

I can provide you all necessary documents and payment receipt in this subject.

Plese action against Mr. Madhukar Surywanshi.

Yogesh Bhosale.
Satyendra Kumar Tiwary

Mar 8, 2017

Fraud by Madhukar Suryavansi

This is Satyendra Kumar Tiwary l also invested 90 thousands in samayak Niwas project. According to their agreement we would get position by last month of 2013 but we don't get it till the date. It is a request to you please do the needful whatever is possible to you for us.
Tanaji ganvath

Dec 27, 2016

My self tanaji ghanvat I had payed a 3lac to this builder I m from poor family he had done a froud

Suryanshi had taken a 3 lac check by fathe of 2flat of my name and my miss is name my name tanaji-9004485738 and also of my wife vanita -9004485738 he had done froud with us pls see for it or give his photo we will catch it all our family who had paid pls see for it send he contact no that wee will see for it

Dec 21, 2016

Fraud By Madhukar Suryavanshi- Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation

I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1bhk flat at Titwala,with initial booking amount Rs. 60000 by cheque drawn by Dattatraya Telore which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now at the site the building is seen underconstruction but no one is there. I want to cancelled booking of flat on but his office is locked and i think he ran away. almost 6 year is passed. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .
Uttam Farakte

Sep 29, 2016

Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh

Sir, I have booked a flat in samyak bhim foundation project in Lohegaon, pune in the year 2011.Till now we have not received any flat and no body is traceable. please help us to fill a complaint against this bhim foundation.i have all the documents. I had given 1,50,000 as an advance of my home.I want my money back .so plz help me to get my money back.

Contact me: 9021460362
darkase

Sep 9, 2016

Flat booked but not got

Till date today,i have not got any flat.All the offices are always closed.NO BODY is in my contact and i can not talk anybody in this regard.It is known that the matter is under court. But,i dont know know in which court case is running.I am out of pune hence i cannot get any update.pl help,

mob no 9422073100
Name- Darkase Pramod,
Latur-413512
Surat rana

Jul 10, 2016

About my house

I had booked 1bhk flat in malad malwani church,which was booked in the year 2011.I had given 1,50,000 as an advance of my home.I want my money back .so plz help me to get my money back.my name is Surat singh rana.my mob.no.is 9930414120.there is a lot of need of these money for me.and had a great value for all.some people's who have fraud with us are madhukar sooryavanshi,milind kasare and Mr.pal.
ajit_2k11

Jun 1, 2016

Samyak bhim foundation

Sir I have booked a flat in samyak bhim foundation project in lohegaon,pune in the year 2011.Till now we have not received any flat and no body is traceable.please help us to fill a complaint against this bhim foundation.i have all the documents,
Contact me:8446550969

May 29, 2016

against Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh

We are create a Whatsapp Group against Samyak Niwas (Mumbai/Pune/Nashik) So, Please give your contact no. to add in group and receive the update massage about samyak.(Madhukar Suryawanshi) Please contact this No.9822877625.

May 9, 2016

Fraud By Madhukar Suryavanshi- Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation

I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1bhk flat at Titwala,with initial booking amount Rs. 60000 by cheque drawn by Sagar Bhamare which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now at the site the building is seen underconstruction but no one is there. I want to cancelled booking of flat on but his office is locked and i think he ran away. almost 6 year is passed. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .

rajesh.sawakare

Jan 15, 2016

I would like to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1 BHK flat at Nashik, in the same above society dtd. in 2012 with initial booking amount Rs. 220000 and which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not started yet. Now his Parel Office is Lucked and his Mobile number also closed. They have gave me false commitments whenever i tried to follow up about the project. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh . Many more people are suffering by Madhukar Suryawanshi the fraud persons.
I can provide you all necessary documents and payment receipt in this subject.

plz forward me with the updates of any information about the same ,as required you can call me on the following contact details.

with regards.
rajesh sawakare.
9405207010

Dec 13, 2015

against madhukar suryawanshi

Dear All Members please get together against madhukar suryawanshi.
which money are blocked give the contact no.here and we all are take action against
madhukar suryawanshi.

Dec 5, 2015

fraud regarding lohegaon site

Same case as of other people above.Totally invested 300000/- with friend too.
Need to know if any progress taken place in the case foe reimbursement or not.

Nov 17, 2015

Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh is Fraud.

I would like to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 2BHK flat at Nashik, in the same above society dtd. 08/10/2012 with initial booking amount Rs. 100000 and which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now I have had cancelled booking of flat on dtd 03/01/2014 with written application and they have also accepted my application and promised me that they will return my booking amount Rs. 100000.after too maney follup the same amount of cheque received on 12.03.2014 but three times the cheque is bounced for not a single balacne in that account. Now his Parel Office is Lucked and his Mobile number also closed. The Booking Amount Rs.100000/- is not return to me yet, alomost 1 year is passed. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh . Many more people in Nashik are suffering by Madhukar Suryawanshi the fraud persons.
sant19

Oct 22, 2015

Dear Sir Madam,

My name is Santosh Yelve along with my Brother Mr. Sandeep Yelve resident from Kalwa, (Thane) has been cheated by "Madhukar Suryawanshi, from Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh Bhim Foundation, Lower Parel Mumbai". We had booked 1RK and 1BHK flat at Malad malvani charch and Titwala East, with 10 & 20% total amount Rs. 2,40,000/.- by Demand Draft as per their request and Process. Which is been already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" and they have promise project would compete in next 1-1/2 year but said project is not completed yet. There are multiple groups who are trying to find out option and searching Madhukar Suryavanshi.I do not have any FIR copy which is yet been File against him.
Also request you to stop the process of making the group of poor people and purchasing the Land from Government or atleast Government should keep some record of such Fraud People.
Request you to help me and other people in our group who looking for Justice and refund money. Nowadays, it’s very difficult to us to buy home by giving 20% down payments and other legal charges for buying the new house.

Santosh Yelve & Sandeep Yelve
Ravi Gajbiye

Oct 14, 2015

MALAD-MALWANI PROJECT

I AM SURE THIS MADHUKAR SURYAWANSHI IS A FRAUD WHO IS DAMAGING THE RESPECTABLE NAME OF DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR. HE CANNOT FUNCTION SO BOLDLY WITHOUT POLITICAL OR ILLEGAL SUPPORT. WE SHOULD INFORM THE CHIEF MINISTER OF MAHARASHTRA AND THE RPI LEADERS INCLUDING RAMDAS ATHAVALE TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS SANSTHA SAMYAK FOUNDATION TO RECOVER OUR MONEY.
sandesh yashvant yadav

Sep 14, 2015

BOOKING OF FLAT

My name is sandesh yadav, I m a BMC employee, I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1bhk flat at malad malvani charch, Mumbai with initial booking amount Rs.1,50,000/- by cheque No.000088 dated 31/08/2012 drawn by SANDESH YASHVANT YADAV which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now I get information that the registered office which is situated in BMC Compound, Parel was closed.So that I m shocke. Almost, 3 yrs passed. What can I do now ? i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .
ANANT GANEKAR

Aug 26, 2015

Bigg froud

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Waman Ganekar I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1RK flat at malad malvani charch, Mumbai with initial booking amount Rs. 130000/.On date 7/04/2012 by Demand Draft drawn by Waman Ganekar which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" and again promise project competed and i am anather cheque date was 19/01/2014 and amount Rs.130000/-on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now I had requst rertrn of 260000/-. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .

I can provide you all necessary documents and payment receipt in this subject.

Plese action against Mr. Madhukar Soryvanshi.

Waman Ganekar
Mr. Milind Madhukar Jagtap

Aug 23, 2015

Got cheated

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am 'Mr. Milind Madhukar Jagtap' a resident of Kandivali, Mumbai. I have booked a two BHK flat at Malwani, Mumbai Project of Bhim Foundation's Samyak Niwas
Haq Sanshta of Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi. I have paid Rupees 1,60,0000 /- as booking amount by cheque on14th August 2011 of 'The Maharashtra State Co. Op. Bank Ltd, Dadar Branch' [Cheque No. 203747] in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh". Now I came to know that I have been cheated with many people like me. I am shocked. How can Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi do such thing with so many people in a progressive state like Maharashtra?
Will the government look into the matter and give justice to all of us? After all this is not a small amount.

Whoever is doing anything or any efforts in this regard to get back the money, pleae inform me too.

Regards!

Mr. Milind Madhukar Jagtap
23/08/2015
priyara

Aug 2, 2015

fraud ddd

big fraudddd samyak niwas bhim Foundation kamina sala
Deepak.daware

Jul 19, 2015

Bigg froud

Biggggg Fraudddddddd
I would also want to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1bhk flat at malad malvani charch, Mumbai with initial booking amount Rs. 60000 by cheque drawn by Deepak daware which is already paid by cheque in favour of “Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh" on demand and on promised to give ownership of flat within two year but said project is not completed yet. Now I have had cancelled booking of flat onand they have also accepted my application and promised me that they will return my booking amount rs. 60000 but same amount is not return to me yet, alomost 4 year is passed. They have given me false commitment whenever i tried to follow up of my money. I request you to please take necessary action against Mr. Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Hakka Sangh .

GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Unauthorised transaction through Google Proxima Beta
    On 19/05/2019 at 5:10pm an unauthorised transaction...
    Mahindra First Choice - LOAN NUMBER: 22367314- FOOLING CUSTOMER IDFC BANK IS FRAUD
    This is my complaint against your team about my loan, i...
    Red Bus - Bus not reached at boarding Point and moved from another...
    Hi Redbus Team, I am very disappointed with today's...
    Apsrtc narasaraopet bus service - Cheating passenger
    Subject: Booked super luxury bus ticket from Narasaraopet...
    PURANIK BUILDER CONSTRUCTION - without any reason they add late payment interest
    we have purchase flat in vartak nagar thane ,we paid all...
    Vijay tv super singer 7 - Biased judge Anuradha sriram
    Anuradha sriram doesn't deserve to be a judge...
    SBI BANK ATM - SBI ATM cancel button glues & fixed
    Hi, I went to SBI ATM on 19/5/2019 at 9:00 PM. After...
    Pub g mobile - Not got uc
    - Sir I am parchasing uc ( pubg mobile)on 17may2019...
    TATA Capital - Not receiving the No DUES letter after making the payment
    Dear Sir/ Mam, This is regarding the Personal Loan...