DR Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DR Courier

vineethpu

Feb 23, 2021

Shipment not received after 75 Days

On 05 December 2020 your Bur Dubai office accepted and taken booking of my cargo ( Invoice No: 297514 ) for my annual vacation after proper physical verification on door to door basis, on assurance that the same will be delivered with in the time frame limited below 35 days.

But with deep regrets I've reported through telephonic conversation about the non receipt of the same several times and as a reply to my query your office repeatedly told me that the subjected container consolidation was stuck with customs inspection in Mumbai.

My family waited for the same for the whole month and I am leaving home after vacation on 25 February 2021.

It is so unfortunate and disappointing that
still your office is ignorant about this matter
and accepting booking to Indian destinations
without resolving or settling the issues related to the accepted booking.

It seems that the cargo is irrecoverably lost
and I need a proper reply in return by mail stating that how you are settling the compensation for the same with in 7 working days.
Failing which I will entrust to proceed with legal action against your company which you kindly may not under estimate.

Yours sincerely

Vineeth Padinjareillam Unnikrishnan
Anjuaji

Oct 30, 2020

Not received package after 140 days

I sent a courier ( sea cargo) on 24th June 2020 from Dubai DR Courier LLC and company member's told me that my friend will get that package within 30 days.
Invoice no: 253275

Now it's more than 120 day's and not yet received 1(39 kg) box out of 3. Everytime we call up the Indian office they will say that it will reach within 1 week. 3 weeks before they said it stucks with customs due to Gst and it takes 1 week. Now it's more than 3 weeks until now i didn't get my stuffs.
I am tired of calling them and hearing same thing again and again. I am very worried about my belongings.

Please find a solution for my problem

Not received package after 140 days

anjali007

Jul 31, 2017

Shipment Not Reached After 60 days

It has been over 60 days and my shipment which was sent on 10th May 2017 from Dubai via DR Courier LLC has still not reached me in India. The airway bill number is 110961

Every time we call up the India office, they say that the cargo has reached India but is stuck in Mumbai customs due to GST and that it will take one more week.

There is no information on their website under the cargo tracking service. I am very concerned about my belongings and whether they will ever reach me. Please help

Shipment Not Reached After 60 days