Dr Lal PathLab

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dr Lal PathLab

Anno

Jan 15, 2022

Incorrect age and date of birth in the report

I am Anno , a citizen of the Netherlands. I have come to India on a tourism visa (e-visa).
I got an RT-PCR test done from Dr. Lal Pathlabs Ltd, 2nd floor, No.65, Ballupur -II Road, Cubic Tower, Chakrata. Lab Number: 160124766

Unfortunately, the report provided to me by the lab stating that I tested positive for the COVID-19 virus has an incorrect date of birth and age. My actual age is 25years and they have mentioned 55years. This is despite providing a copy of my passport for identification and personal information purposes.

To file a refund from the airlines and to claim insurance in my country I require this document with the correct date of birth, age, and the same time and date of sample delivery as my flight was for the 10th of January. Upon contacting Dr. Lal Pathlabs regarding the same, I received a response stating that as per the ICMR guidelines, they are not allowed to change the details of the patients.

I request you to look into the matter as I don't want to bear a loss of 400 euros just because of unprofessional behavior and a blunder committed on part of the path lab.