Dr Lal PathLab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dr Lal PathLab

Virendra09

May 13, 2021

No Test report after days

My blood sample was taken on 8th May for Lipid Profile test and was committed to me two days reporting.

However today is 6 th day and ,I am still struggling to get my reports.

On daily basis ,I m following up for the report with the collection centre in paramount ,crossing Republik branch,However everyone is clueless or not responding.Is this the way to treat your customers?

This is highly unprofessional, No one is replying on this email,continuously following up with the collection branch ,they don't have any clue and putting all blame on Lab and asking me to follow-up with lab.What level of harassment is this.

When I asked for refund,Lady from branch asked me to visit branch in this pandemic with hard copy of bill,whereas Have already attached the soft copy of bill.

If you are not able to provide services,please refund my amount immediately to my paytm.If you are not going to refund my amount today,I will treat as cheating and fraud against me and accordingly,will proceed to next step.

Name Virendra Kumar Singh
Test Lipid profile
Lab No : 149827600
Collection Branch :FF -02,Paramount Spectrum market,Main glass gate,Crossing Republik,Ghaziabad.
Gauravgeet

Nov 29, 2020

Sample not collected

Agent assigned denied to collect sample for test. And customer care couldn't help in time even after multiple contacts.
Pathetic experience.
Order I'd: 1649698
Nitin Jain

Nov 9, 2020

Delay/no response on report status after alloted time also

Hi All,

It is such a bad experience with Lal path labs that Covid test given on 6th Nov and till date i have not received the report. I have calling the Sukh vihar center and your call center no, and everyone is saying it will come in couple of hours since 7th evening and nothing is happening.

Test given on 6th Nov @4.00 pm and lab id generated on 7th Nov @6.15PM since then I have chasing sukh vihar center but the person did not pick up call as the delay is from their side they confirmed it will be ready by 8th Nov morning but nothing came in. After numerous calls in the evening he said i cannot do anything talk to call center. At call center i booked my complaint for lab id 154691131 @6.00 PM and they assured as they were assuring since morning that in couple of hours you will get status and call from other team, but no one called. At 7.15 PM on 8th Nov i called up again to logged complaint of my other lab id of 154691150 and same answer complaint nos. are CMP-20-11-8-2982 & CMP-20-11-8-3297, to which these complaints should have raised by sukh vihar PSC who said i have escalated but he has not.

After waiting for 3 hours i called up to check on status which is your responsibility to provide the status CMP-20-11-8-2982 CMP-20-11-8-2982 pethatic service quality. The guy on the call Shelendra keep saying the same thing we are working you will get update then I asked him to cancel the test and refund the money which he said will raise i do not know when it will be resolved, I asked for your supervisor which he was not agreeing to and not letting me talk to him after lots & lots & lots of persuasion (Check the recording) he gave to Deep the supervisor and he said he got the update the reports will be ready in the night for sure, but in morning still same status. I asked for refund which he said cannot be done till morning.

Summarizing after 4 days my Covid test are not ready, I have taken appointment with doctor on Saturday and Sunday but without COVID report he will not meet it is mater of serious illness which no one is understanding and diverting me from one call to another with lies & lies & assurance without any result. Refund me the full amount immediately and it is upto you that you will give my report or not I can get it done somewhere else.

Fail to understand how this organization of yours work only on lies & false commitment. I have been given assurance of 48 hours which expired on 8th Nov @ 4.00 PM and I am writing this email on 9th Nov 8 AM, what do you expect this is serious and very bad on your part as an organization. You have taken money and I am following up all the time with no revert from your side. Highly disappointed from the response lies & false assurance with no outcome.

Refund me the money urgently it is not cheap test, we are working middle class family, it would have been better I would have gone to Govt or SRL rather going to Lal Path which I regret now.

It is difficult for me to expect even reply from your side with type of service levels you have & I am witness to this.

This is not normal Lipid profile which can wait for another day, it is COVID test which has big negative impacts.

NITIN JAIN

Oct 7, 2020

Amount not refunded

On 24.09.2020 we made a payment for rtpcr test ,but then I received a message that test collection has been cancelled still amount has not been received.
ASHISH HARIT

Sep 15, 2020

NEGLIGENT BEHAVIOUR

My name is ASHISH HARIT,
With extreme displeasure and disappointment it is saddening to state that renowned and so called prestigious lab centers like Dr Lal Pathology is making mockery of the customers by extracting money and giving them false and unreliable results.
On 10th of september 2020, i booked for home collection service of COVID19 for my father.
on 11th of sept, your attendent came and collected the sample and guided us on report results i.e, the report will be declared within 48hrs.
after 48hrs the report shows the repeat sample, then i contacted to the customer care executive service they said we will call you in some time and not it has been more than 48hrs passed but no call received till now.
yesterday i filed a complaint regarding REFUNDS then they issued a concern refrence no.- INQ-20-9-14-2637.
and your customer care executive explained that the regarding department will call youn within 4 to 6hrs and it has been more than 30 hrs passed and no action placed by you or your team or department.
The patient suffers alot due to this kind of disasterous disease and you guys harassing him too.
NO ACTION IS TAKEN BY YOUR TEAM OR DEPARTMENT EVEN IN THIS PENDAMIC SITUATION.

MOBILE-8802371044
mehak batra

Aug 10, 2020

Home collection test

Hi.. I had an appointment for home collection sugar blood test today at 7 am in the morning. No one came till 8 am.
Ashima shukla

Jul 17, 2020

Reused Syringe

I booked dr lal path labs to collect home samples, they reused the old syringe when asked the sample collector guy said we wash the needles in some solution.
We are paying soo much for single test and they can’t even use new syringe, they risk the life of other people.
There must be strict action towards them.

Jun 19, 2020

Delay in Report

This is to inform you that i Mamta submitted my blood sample at your nangloi  Lab No 153465693 on Saturday  13/06/2020.

your lab executive said that i'll get my report with in 24 hour but it been 7 days and i still don't get my Report. i am Pregnant and i urgently need my Report to concern to the Doctor. this is very irresponsible behaviour. If anything happens to me or my Baby who will be Responsible for that. patient visited to you because we thought that this is a good lab and we will get our Reports on Time. i don't want any Report from you. i want my money back otherwise i am going to file a legal case against you.

Name : Mamta

Invoice No: PSC0045/0620/003097

LPL Client ID : PSC0045
Ashita Bansal

Feb 15, 2020

False Report

My name is Ashita Bansal,

On 14th Dec;2019, I got my first Thyroid Test conducted in a lab.The result showed that I had high thyroid.

On 10th January;2020( almost a month after my first test), I got my Thyroid Test conducted with Dr Lal Pathology again and as per their report and to my amazement I had no Thyroid.

Two contradictory reports in both the reputed labs in a span of 1 month.

On 24th Jan (just after 15 days of my second test) for the sake of clarity as recommended by my family doctor I got the same test conducted at the same time with two different labs , of which one was Dr Lal Pathology.

Again to my surprise,Dr Lal's report confirmed that I had a high Thyroid which somewhat was at par with another lab (marked difference of 3-4 points).

I failed to understand as to why such a significant difference in the 2 reports? Ofcourse the results of the other lab were true as it showed the same results that I had Thyroid. Whereas Dr Lal gave completely contradictory results both the times, thus proving that there was a sample exchange on the test conducted on 24th Jan;2020.

I even called their customer support many times to apprise them of my apprehensions & grievances but to no avail. Instead of apologising for their professional negligence the only remedy I got from them was that I will get a call from them in a day or so.We explained our concern to them many a times to different people in customer support but all in vain.End result, they closed the matter at their end.

I m writing all this to make the readers aware to not to blindly rely on the results of Dr Lal as it has just become a money minting machine without paying heed and showing least concern on devastating effects that a false report may have on the health of the patients.

So it's a humble request to all the readers to please crosscheck your test reports with other lab whenever you getting your medical test conducted in Dr Lal.
Ashita Bansal

Feb 15, 2020

False Report

My name is Ashita Bansal ,

Two contradictory reports in both the reputed labs in a span of 1 month.

Karora.kkr

Sep 24, 2019

Knowledge lapse

Me and my husband given tests on 21 sept in lab in phase 7 mohali punjab but when I went today to lab for collecting the reports they asked for a lab ids recd on sms..but that msg have been deleted from our phone. I asked them to find the lab I'd with a date and phone number along with name. But they didn't supported at all. That's a pathetic service. Do let me in case we have lost the sms and the bill..are we not able to get our reports. What ur system is doing
Kamal
biodeba

Aug 5, 2019

No Reports

Hi ,

Two samples were collected on 3rd Aug 19 from Pune Viman nagar centre at 08:00 hrs & reports were supposed to made available by the evening but it has been more than 48 hrs and no signs of reports .

Even after making several calls to the customer care and raising the issue. reports were not shared .

Pathetic service by DR path lab
biodeba

Aug 5, 2019

No Reports

Hi ,

Sample was collected on 3rd Aug 19 and reports were supposed to sent to registered email id by same day (atleast these is what the lab collector personnel told me ).

Its been more than 48 hrs but no signs of reports even after making several calls to Customer care .
Pathetic service from Dr Path lab .Atleast initimate the patient how much time it would take you .

May 13, 2019

Delay in report no centralised contact no.

Dear concern, I have been relying upon lal path lab since long. Now I am sorry to say that the services are getting worse. I gave blood sample at vivek khand gomtinagar lucknow collection centre on 12th morning at 7.30am. But they were unable to give report by the time. There was no communication from your side regarding the delay in the report. Moreover you all are not having any centralised realtime customer care no. Where one could enquire about the delay or genuineness of the collection centre .
You all are charging hefty amount for the tests but no proper services are been given from your side.
Next morning when I contacted at collection centre then he gave me a new explanation that as 12 was Sunday so we are closed after half day that's why your reports were not generated and it will be done in some hours.

Now what concerns me is that if that person was speaking truth, what if sample got misplaced or like kind could have happened to sample, then to cover his fault he could provide me with any wrong report. Moreover you all are not having any proper customer care where we could raise our concern.

Kindly provide proper and working customer care no. with the receipt not the one which is not working.
ReenaM

May 7, 2019

Complaint against the rude behavior of the person who came to collect the sample

The service was extremely pathetic. The person came in to collect the sample and hour late. He had assured the report would be sent by 7:30. However when called he said he is out for a family function and will be able to send it only by 9:30. When asked for confirmation he was extremely rude and said its not his problem if I have not received the message around the report. Extremely unprofessional service and very disappointed. Also, he refused to give a receipt for the payment made. Name of the sample collector is Madhukar from Dr Pathlabs in Pimpri Chinchwad area. The report I am talking about is lab no 261891475. I
Nimisha Madhu

Apr 8, 2019

Delay in report

My 3 months old baby's blood sample was taken at 7am in the morning(Sunday) assuring me that the report will be published online by 6pm in the evening on the same day as the very next day(Monday) I had to show all the blood reports to the doctor who had planned a minor surgery for my baby on Tuesday. 2 of the reports were pending on Sunday. One of which came on Monday morning but the most vital report for the surgery wasn't out up till 6.30pm on Monday. Had to make several calls to the lab official as the report was urgently needed. I think if I wouldn't have been after them I would have not got the report even on that day. The report was finally collected at 7.15 from the lab.
anilkgrover

Apr 3, 2019

AGAINST THE PERSON WHO COLLECT THE SAMPLE FROM HOME

This is the complaint against the person who is collecting the sample from Home, Sir my mother who is 84 year old, generally called 9205983737 & 7503189607 to collect sample from home as she is 84 year old and unable to walk for sample at your Mukherjee Nagar Centre. I called up at above said numbers several times since last 2 days and requested him to take the sample he promised me to collect the sample at 8-8.15 in the morning but he did't turn-up till 9.30 AM and my mother has not taken any thing as the sample to be taken with empty stomach. He is generally coming late all the time. How this is justify in case of emergency. Requested to take the necessary steps when the person deputed for home collections
Anil Kumar Grover
Ph 9811321488
Mridula Singh

Dec 24, 2018

Not arrival at time

My blood sample had to be taken empty stomach...I had call them at 8.30 to collect blood samples from home...till 10.00 they were not at home...my home is just 10 min far away from the lab...every time I call them to know it's where about he only say reaching in just 10 mins.After that they themselves call at 10.30 that are reaching... I said no need to come so late they talk in very arrogant manner
Singh.p

Oct 15, 2018

Regarding the report

Dear Sir I given blood sample to lal path pahariya branch today they commented to me report will given 7 pm evening but I cannot receive any report and doctor wants report but I am helpless please suggest to me wt can I do
Singh.p

Oct 15, 2018

Regarding the report

I given blood sample to all path and they confirm that report Will be available 7 pm but after 7 pm no body pick my phone and that time doctor see the report and I have no option so at can I do I given blood sample to pahariya Branch
anand.roshan24

Oct 7, 2018

Misguided by the attendant

Today ie, 07/10/2018 morning I have contacted several Dr. Lal pathology centre of Patna regarding ultrasound but many of them denied that they don't have the set up but once I called Kanti Factory centre they told me that ultrasound facility is available there with them , so I went with my wife. They collected the blood for TSH. After that Mr. Deepak the attendant offered her water. After almost 1 hr they gave me bill. Then I asked when will you do the ultrasound. Then he lord me that that facility is not available at that particular centre kindly visit to the main branch ie, at Rajendra Nagar. So i told him that why he had lied to me regarding the ultrasound sound facility. But told that he hasn't got any such call but fortunately I had recorded in my cell phone there is auto call recording facility was there and that call also was recorded. After that he told sorry. But this not a matter of saying sorry. It's a matter of harrassing. We were there for more than one hour and thirty minutes empty stomach. You can check this in CCTV footage also. Just tell me is this manner to be behaved with the patient.

I need justification from the concerned authorities.
SWAG SIN

Sep 19, 2018

INCONVENIENCE, BAD BEHAVIOR, HALF N HR ON WAITING

THIS IS REGARDING CUSTOMER CARE (MR KANISK, SOME AREA MANAGER, ALSO MS NEHA)
I HAVE DONE QUAD MARKER , WHICH IS FOR PREGNANCY BIRTH DEFECTS,, CONTINUOUS CALLS WERE MADE BUT KEPT ME ON HOLD, I HAVE REQUESTED EVERY TIME THIS IS URGENT REPORT AND AFTER PASSING TIME OF REPORT SUBMISSION STILL I GOT NO RESPONSE, I EVEN TOLD THEM MY ULTRASOUND IS PENDING BECAUSE OF THE REPORT.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS PEOPLE CAN TROUBLE PREGNANT FEMALE.TO THIS EXTENT.
Udit Kumar

Sep 18, 2018

Complain regarding my Kft report

Lab no. 255774497
Test:- KFT
Name:- Nirmala devi, Age:- 50yrs
One time the report get incorrect but after recollection of sample again the report is not yet given. So' please give me correct report as soon as possible.
Pankajc50

Sep 17, 2018

Lal path lab Amroha Up

Few days back I visited the lal path lab in my city Amroha. I asked for the tests my doc prescribed me.For that I have to give the blood sample. And for even to taks blood they dont have the belt first.Instead of this they were using some material made of rubber which is very painful for the patient and it is harmful too due to safety purpose. I asked them for the belt and then after some argument they finally bring the belt. At the same time the other person also arrived and then I came to know that they even dont have the spirit. I was very shocked that the lab has not the basic things which is famous by its name.
Well I was just waiting for the reports then today I got a phone call from 7017649556 Ajay Kumar (name showed on true caller) also its the contact no. Of Lal Path Lab Amroha and the person talked to me in a very unofficial and disrespectful manner. I asked him to be polite but he behaved like a very illiterate. When I asked him that who are you then he said I have its franchise.
I want that please choose the persons wisely for your brand otherwise the day is no longer far away your company will surely be diminished by your own mistakes.
Nupur gupta 1

Aug 25, 2018

Extremely late reports

We got a quadruple test done , and the lab told us to collect the report online or in person after 2 days.. there wasn't any report after 2 days.and not even on the 3rd day. When I called them up they said that your ultrasound report doesn't have a name... Whereas the guy who had taken the sample was the one who clicked the photograph of the ultrasound report... Now they wil.take another 2 days for the report...
This being when these people know that quadruple test report is an urgent one and delay of 2 or 3 days might land me n my husband in a difficult position relating to fetal.anomalies and abortion...
The path lab didn't bother to inform.us or request us about the missing name in the ultrasound report earlier or even by themselves after 3 days. Only after we contacted them, did they tell us all about it. If they had an issue with the usg report they should have informed us.earlier , instead of waiting for customers call.

In addition , this isn't the first time... When I got my dual markers of pregnancy done, then this same thing happened as well . We called after 3 days and the told that please send your ultrasounds report again as it is not clear, when the photo copy taken by them.was absolutely readible...
Third incidence too happened when they didn't bother to tell us about the need for usg report prior to dual markers and I had to repeat the sample, suffering the delay in report and an extra 2500 bucks
We didn't report the earlier incidences as we thought these might have happened this time only, we didn't.know that this is how they deal.with reports..

Highly disappointed with the services and unprofessionalism.... Not expected of such a reputed lab... Would recommend those reading to.please not trust lal path labs with urgent reports atleast.... being a doctor myself , I realise other labs are much better..

This being the incidence with madhu vihar collection centre