dr.ram manohar lohia avadh university faizabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about dr.ram manohar lohia avadh university faizabad

Khoda opi

Jan 15, 2022

Spelling mistake

With due respect, I would like to inform you that the provisional degree/certificate of our MDS conferred upon us by the University has been misprinted/mis-spelt the department name. Therefore, I kindly request you to correct the name as Paedodontics and Preventive dentistry in the above issued degree/certificate. The documents required to support my claim are enclosed herewith. Thank you

REG IS 151319269.
Password 4B03
Ritesh Kumar Baranwal

Nov 29, 2019

Incomplete Marksheet

Respected,
Sir/mam,
I am student of M.com. Ist year , Why are showing my marksheet incomplete .

Plz. Help me.

Incomplete Marksheet

ankpri234

Jan 22, 2019

name correction in B.Sc. 3rd year marksheet

My name Ankit Kumar Srivastava from Faizabad i have completed B.S.c in 2016 from K.S.SAKET P.G..COLLEGE Ayodhya Affiliated by RAM MANOHAR LOHIYA AVADH UNIVERSITY FAIZABAD.

My Query:-
1:- Name as per marksheet and certificate in Secondary & Sr. Secondary Ankit Kumar Srivastava S/o Rajendra Kumar Srivastava
2:- But Name as per Graduation Mark sheet in B.Sc.3rd year Ankit Srivastava S/o Mr. Rajendra Kumar Srivastava

I want correction as per secondary and Sr. secondary mark sheet kindly update the process of correction in mark sheet.
university website does not provide any details about correction process.kindly provide details for the correction process in university website.

With worms & regards.
Ankit Kumar Srivastava
+919807789239
shubhamsaroj

Jul 11, 2018

Name Spelling

My Name Spelling is printed wrong in Admit card .
My correct spelling is SHUBHAM SAROJ , but it is printed SUBHAM SAROJ,
Please see to it ...
My roll no. - 16466207
Bvpre

Mar 23, 2018

चीटिंग

सर् राजा रगुराज सिह महाविद्यालय मनकापुर गोंडा में नकल हो रहा है ।।
केवल गर्ल्स का ।। जब एग्जाम खत्म होने के बाद लड़किओं को एक अलग कमरे में ले जा कर जहां कैमरा नही ह सिर पplzz कुछ हो इस पे बात पे
.sanjay

Mar 21, 2018

spelling mistake

Sir, on my second year mark sheet, there is a spelling mistake on the admit cards of spelling mistakes and thirds. Please, please, how do you fix this? Tell me, please help me.

spelling mistake

Mail.sandeep

Jun 30, 2017

Marksheet correction

I respect you. Sir mere admit card me photo change ho gaya hai jabki 1st year aur 2nd year me photo sahi tha mai chahta hu ki final year ki marksheet par mera sahi photo aye kripya mujhe process bataye apka hardik dhanyawad.

Rajesh Tiwari

Sep 1, 2016

correction in marksheet

My name Rajesh Tiwari from Amethi i have completed B.Com in 2010 from R.R.P.G.COLLEGE AMETHI Afilated by RAM MANOHAR LOHIYA AVADH UNIVERSITY FAIZABAD.

My Query:-
1:- Name as per marksheet and certificate in Secondary & Sr. Secondary Rajesh Kumar S/o Mr.Chandrika Prasad Tiwari
2:- But Name as per Graduation Marksheet in B.Com Rajesh Kumar Tiwari S/o Mr. Chandrika Prasad Tiwari

I want correction as per secondary and Sr. secondary marksheet kindly update the process of correction in marksheet.

With worms & regards.
Rajesh Tiwari
+917290026778

Vinodsul

Jun 22, 2016

B a marksheet correction

Dear sir hamari mark sheet me 10th name she ba ka. Name match nahi bhai jisse name correct karwana h ba name vinod kumar Father name rajesh hona bhai meri mail I'd [email protected] com

B a marksheet correction B a marksheet correction B a marksheet correction