DSIIDC, Bawana

Sanjaygoel10

Feb 20, 2020

Blocked drainage

Sir/madam
The drainage in front of my office that p-58 sector 1 bawana is always blocked. I am trying to contact bawana infra through their helpline numbers, but none of them works or is not answered. Please see to this problem, since a lot of factory owners have already complained about this. Its a very serious health and hygiene problem and shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Rajeevbawana

Sep 25, 2019

Reomoval of Garbage/Malba

Removal of Garbage/Malba etc on the rain water drain line laying in front of factory J-252 Bawana sector 1

which is laying form last 5 month
Rajeevbawana

Sep 25, 2019

Reomoval of Garbage/Malba

Removal of garbage/malba etc on the rain water drain line laying in front of factory J-252 sector 1 bawana

which is laying from last 5 months
AJ1962

Jul 15, 2019

WATER SUPPLY DISCONTINUED FROM LAST 6 MMONTHS APPROX

It's my painful duty to inform you that
We are not getting water supply from last 6 months
so you are requested to check the water connection that why i am not receiving water
and inform me about the same
my contact no. is 9810186379
ESS AAR INDUSTRIES
POCKET D PLOT 15, SECTOR 4
BAWANA INDUSTRIAL AREA
DSIIDC
NARESH LKUMAR B

Dec 11, 2018

GOEL DALL MILL

I WANT TO SAY THAT I WENT TO PAY MY CEPT AND MAINTAINCE BILL IN YOUR SITE OFFICE BUT THERE IS NO CONVIENENT SERVICES AND MISBEHAVIOUR OF YOUR STAFF AND NO ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION. THERE IS NO PRORPER CONVINIENT SYSTEM TO PAY OUR BILL PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION ASAP TO GIVE US PROPER SYSTEM TO PAY OUR BILLS AND ALL SERVISES AND I ALSO WANT TO ADVISE YOU THAT TRY TO MAKE SOME SYSTEM OF ONLINE BILL PAYMENT OPTION .

YOUR THANKFULLY

Sep 9, 2018

Water issue

Dear Sir It's my painful duty to inform you that We are not getting your supplied water last 16 days I know that Delhi jal Bord are not able supply regularly. But it's very delayed response please do something

Sep 9, 2018

Water not supply

It's my painful duty to inform you that
We are not getting your supplied water last 16 days
I know that Delhi jal Bord are not able supply regularly.
But 2-3 day you supplied us in a week. But last 16 day we don't have one drop of water. Every time We tried to inform you but you don't give us satisfaction. Otherwise your water Supplyer are received any call. Every time rejected call.His number is 8130993504
Please sir do some thing
C 189, SECTOR 1
BAWANA INDUSTRIAL AREA
DSIIDC
vishnu overseas

Sep 14, 2017

Garbage Van is not Coming in our Area

Respected Sir /Madam

I am Sushil from H-253-254, Sector-1, DSIIDC Industrial area, Bawana, Delhi-39. I have to bring to your notice a serious problem faced by our locality. I never seen the garbage van in our area to collect garbage. So, people are dump garbage in other plots. I request to you please take some action against to solve these type of problems. Send the van as soon as possible on daily basis to collect the garbage. Please be the part of "Swachh Bharat Abhiyan".

super1234

Apr 18, 2017

Continues Sewer Overflow in front of our factory

Dear sir/madam,
We have been complaining from past 20 days to bawana infra on their several phone numbers(01141117601) regarding sewer overflow in front of our three factories(N-1/15 sector5 bawana). But nobody ever come to resolve this issue. As we registered our first complaint on 4/4/17 with complaint No.2017-000008 and they said it will be resolved with in few days. But nothing happened till now(18/4/17) and all over sewer water spreading and harmful mosquitoes emerging day by day but they don't bother at all.

Moreover, they have sent us bill of this month which is absolutely not considerable nor acceptable by us to pay them as we have complaining daily but they did nothing.

Please look into this problem as soon as possible.

Your kind attention in this matter will be highly appreciated.

VIJAY RAM
9999198265

Moulik5050

Mar 20, 2017

Sewer block

blockage of sewer opp my factoty at POCKET k PLOT NO 178 SEC 3 DSIIDC BAWANA DELHI 39
bharat9507

Sep 6, 2016

Blockages of Sewer and drainage system

I am fully agree with these people i have gone sometimes to bawana with my friend in his factory. And it was literally a nightmare for me. The roads were water logged and were in pathetic conditions. And a lot of mosquitoes were also there. Garbage was laying here and there. No one can say that it is one of the Asia most organisesd industrial area in any way.

Bharat
deepak art printers

Jul 20, 2016

DRAINAGE JAM

SIR I HAD A COMPLAINT OF DRAINAGE OF MY FACTORY DRAINAGE SITUATED AT B-119 SECTOR-2, DSIDC INDUSTRIAL BAWANA DELHI, VIDE COMPLAINT NO-3189 DT 6/7/2016 NO ACTION TAKEN TILL TODAY 20/7/2016 THE DRAINAGE WATER GOES IN THE FACTORY BUT NO OFFICERS OR WORKERS CAN CLEAN DRAINAGE TILL DATE WHAT CAN I DO CAN I SHARE THE PHOTO OF JAM DRAINAGE TO MEDIA OR SWASCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN MODIJI
mddhameja66.md

Jun 15, 2016

Sewer Blockage at bawana I-137

Sewer system near the plot I-137 Bawana , New Delhi -110026 is blocked from months .
I filed a complaint to MCD office they postponed the request which was being filed continuously by me.
It's a serious problem because it is gathering insects and pests which will cause diseases.
Please, it's a humble request to look forward to it as soon as possible and take action.
m_k_rathod

May 31, 2016

No water supply

Since April 2016 no water is supplied. If water supplied by luck comes only 15 minutes maximum. We there is no drinking water available in the industry area where we should go. Workers are leaving jobs. Agar hum bill na bhare to phone aane lagte hai lekin ab koi sunwayi nhi ho rahi hai. Paani ke bina humari factory close ho jayengi.
Lolita manufacturing works
N190 , sector 5, Bawana
SAMEERB27

May 26, 2016

No Water Supply From March 2016

It is pity to comment on the working of Bawana DSIIDC and its Subsidiary Bawana Infra. This is the position of govt working on a place where everything is in the hands of them.
To complaint have to go their subsidiary which is running without any solution to the problems of the entrepreneurs but, interestingly now, they have developed the solution we have no water supply from the source we can't do anything but, they can raise bills for water connection holders from the day of allotment of the Plot to the entrepreneurs.

No water supply in Sector-2,Pkt-D of DSIIDC from March 2016( Holi Festival )this industrial area was developed for industries and charged heavily for everything ( development charges,water and sewage charges etc.) Now they are charging Maintenance for the facilities like drain cleaning and garbage collection etc. it is good but how can you charge for water without providing water.

It good to allow the entrepreneurs two move their units to slums or JJ colonies at least there local political will can work. Here no vote bank and no work.

Think in your soul all the respected members of the board and concerened authorities can u work in your office without drinking water, without handwash or use washrooms without water. If you have developed any system in your offices then kindly flash it on your website or if you can't work in this situation then how can we run our unit.
mrpure

Oct 26, 2015

sewer blockage

blockage of sewer opp my factoty at POCKET I PLOT NO 234 SEC 2 DSIIDC BAWANA DELHI 39
adv.gagandeep kaur

Jul 23, 2013

sailing of the property alloted under relocation scheme of dsiidc bawana

I will like to inform you that the plot no. 252 allotted to the Gurdev Engeers under the relocation scheme of DSIIDC has sell out his allotted property to any other person and is still carrying and continuing his factory at his place, i.e. 2115 prem nagar gali no. 7 new Delhi- 08, on which the property was allotted by the govt. . The property which was allotted by the govt. was given on the lease and it can not be sale or be transferred to another. It is illegal to sell and to carry the factory on that place on which the govt. has given the property under the relocation scheme of DSIIDC.

Sir i request you to take action as soon as possible.

Adv. Gagandeep Kaur Gujral.

Apr 27, 2011

Apr 27, 2011

Blockages of Sewer and drainage system

We are the members of Bawana Association. And we have written so many times to goverment officials of Bawana DSIIDC, about the blockage of sewage and drainage system in bawana, but till now no action has been taken. Because of the blockage of sewer and drainage system in bawana. Water is flowing out on roads. And because of the water logging on road. It have led to the spread of alot of diseases like dengue, malaria, typhoid, cholera etc. And also movement on roads have become impossible. It have become a nightmare for us to operate our factories in such a pathetic situation. All the workers have fled to their native places because of the fear of disesases.

And the reason for this is that there is mass building process in bawana. And the people building their factories have led their buiding material on roads, sewer and drainage system. Which have led to the blockage of all the sewage, drainage and road.

We hope that some action might me taking by writing on your portal and by making people aware about our problem.

Members of Bawana Association.

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...