dsssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about dsssb

deepaktanwar

Nov 18, 2017

Change Sub category

Sir, I mistakenly I fill sub category Ex service man already in civil job. Sir I am a Center govt employee but not a ex service man. There is any way to change my sub category. It will be humbly appreciated.

Application No:- 55266489
Sunil Kumar

Nov 16, 2017

CHANGE OF CATEGORY

SIR
I INADVERTENTLY FILLED MY CATEGORY AS GENERAL IN MY FORM FOR THE POST OF DASS GRADE 4 IN 61/15.AND I BELONG TO THE OBC CATEGORY AND MY CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED BEFORE THE ADVERTISEMENT OF THE VACANCY IN 2015,SO HOW CAN I CHANGE MY CATEGORY FROM GENERAL TO OBC. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
gupta shweta

Nov 15, 2017

UNABLE TO GET REGISTRATION NO. FOR POST OF GRADE-2(DASS)

Sir/Madam
My name is SHWETA GUPTA and my REGISTERATION NO. 2301199787180642012. I applied for the post of GRADE-2(DASS)POST CODE:(81/17). I did not get my registeration for the same.While checking the application status, it shows that my application have been received. So kindly provide my application registered no.
SHWETA GUPTA
Email- shwetagupta2617@gmail.com
vijetagaurav

forget password

Sir i have lost my dsssb registered mobile number and password so i'm unable to login and fill form
Please provide me new password of id 0909199263469262008

Name-Gaurav yadav
Mob no.-8076764845
Email id- gauravyadav27goru@gmail.com
paritosh pandey1111

MISTAKE IN NAME

DEAR DSSSB TEAM,

I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME AFTER COMPLETION OF REGISTRAITION BECAUSE THERE IS MISTAKE IN NAME THAT IS PARITOSH PANDEY INSTEAD OF PARITOSH KUMAR PANDEY .

SO SIR HOW CAN I CHANGE MY NAME , PLEASE HELP ME AND PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR IT.

POST NAME-Grade II DASS
REGISTRATION NO.2809199019890942007
MAIL ID- paritoshpandey5@gmail.com
CONTACT NO- 7376681091,8004944449

PARITOSH KUMAR PANDEY
anad1

Forgot Password-DSSSB

Respected Sir
I am Narender, I want to register myself for DSSSB, but it is showing I am already Registered with Registration No. 180919912064130362007.

But I forgot my password and my Registered Mobile No. has been changed( It is not with me now). So pleasesend me OTP on my E-MAIL ID hat is :-rathee.anand1@gmail.com.

Kindly look into matter and provide me password reset link or OTP on my E-Mail ID.

Name-Narender
contact No.-7206495776
Azad100

Nov 15, 2017

Forgot password and lost registered mobile no

I have registered on DSSSB before 5-6 years. The mobile no which I registered on DSSSB has been deactivated before long time. Now I have forgotten my password and for reset the password OTP sent on that registered no. So please help me
My email id. yadav0net@gmail.com
mohdfaisal9953

Nov 14, 2017

forgot my password

0102199264399742008

MOHD FAISAL

i forgot my password and lost my registerd number please help me or registered my this email nsp9953@gmail.com or my phone number is 9953523621
amit301292

Nov 13, 2017

dssb application form

sir my d.o.b-30/12/1992. my 10th rollno.-0294 passing 10th-2007. i have register to apply for dssb post first time.,but it show you have allready register, also not accept my mobile no. sir please check and give and me a proper solution through mail.my email i.d-amitprakash301292@gmail.com
Rajeev Ranjan

Nov 12, 2017

forget password and registered mobile no.

sir/mam i registered first time on dssb online portal in which only my D.O,B,Class 10 Roll No. And Year of passing were required.
But when we go for online portal for filling application it demand passward.
What is my password? and when we go on forget password option it say OTP has been your registered mobile.
But i forgot my password and registered mobile .So please send me new password on my no. or email before 15/11/17 so that i fill dssb grade 2 form. my no- 8076258010, my email-rajeevranjan01525@gmail.com.
nishachauhan912424

Nov 11, 2017

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
I am Nisha Chauhan, I want to register myself for DSSSB, but it is showing I am already Registered with Registration No. 2709198664188172002.

Ravichauhan2424@gmail.com.

Kindly look into the matter and provide me Password Reset Link or OTP on my Email ID.

Name - Nisha Chauhan

CONTACT NO.- 8510912424
SHAH NEWAJ AHMAD

Nov 11, 2017

Forgot Password and Registered Number lost

Respected sir
My name is SHAH NEWAJ AHMAD, I want to register myself for DSSSB, but it is showing that I am already Registered with Registration No. 0107198914575982004.

But I forgot my password and my Registered Mobile No has been Changed. So please send me OTP on my E-MAIL ID that is shahnawaz0958@gmail.com.

Name - Shah Newaj Ahmad

CONTACT NO.- 8700404933
Manoj Kumar112

Nov 9, 2017

Helpline calls unanswered

I have been trying to get in touch with the helpdesk staff of DSSSB through the numbers provided on the DSSSB website. No one cares to pick up and answer the call and the phone keeps ringing. The problem is regarding the OARS. The registrations are coming to a close and I still have not been able to submit my form. Poor service is one thing but this is really frustrating. Pathetic, lazy and totally worthless staff they've got.
rdk444

Nov 7, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I, have forgot my log in password for DSSSB & also my registered mobile number have been changed.

So I am therefore requesting you to kindly update my new mobile number as per detail given below so that I can reset my password by OTP.

My registration no is 1710198721182812003 and my mobile no is 8053527278.
katiyarsonu

Nov 6, 2017

Regarding helpline no. of Dsssb

Sir, either the Dsssb board helpline no. or the email i.d does not works works . I have some doubt in regarding the eligibilty for form . now whom can i asked now.
manojktanwar

Nov 3, 2017

forget password

I am Manoj Kumar. I have already registered in DSSSB but I do not remember my passward. I have changed my mobile no. and email. id, so I am unable to fill the form of DSSSB.

Kindly change my mobile number and email id. Hence, OTP may be sent on this mobile no.
I shall be obliged. Please look into this matter as early as possible.

My details are mentioned following:-

Reg no. 1911199163777272009

Mobile No. 8742906164

Email Id:- mk327379@gmail.com
Manoj_dahiya

Nov 2, 2017

Forgot Password -- DSSSB

Respected sir
I am MANOJ KUMAR, I want to register myself for DSSSB, but it is showing I am already Registered with Registration No. 150919922067296822007.

But I forgot my password and my Registered Mobile No has been Changed (It is not with me now). So please send me OTP on my E-MAIL ID that is manoj.dahiya485@gmail.com.

Name - Manoj Kumar

CONTACT NO.- 8770958875
Manoj_dahiya

Nov 2, 2017

Forgot Password

Respected sir

But I forgot my password and my Registered Mobile No has been Changed (It is not with me now). So please send me OTP on my E-MAIL ID that is manoj.dahiya483@gmail.com.

Name - Manoj Kumar

CONTACT NO.- 8770958875
D Ashish

Nov 1, 2017

forget password

I have already registered in dsssb. But i forget my password and also my old phone number and email id.
Please update my new no. And id.

Thankyou

Oct 28, 2017

DSSSB AUDITOR POST 61/14 ANSWER KEY WITH RESULT

Sir please auditor 61/14 ki na to answer key aayi or na hi result
Exam 24 sep 2017 ko ho gya tha ab raj answer key nahi Dali ggyi website pe
Please Jaldi se answer key dale
Vansh Kadam

Mobile No. 9811113771
E-mail Id: vanshkadam1@gmail.com
Lovesh Chauhan

Oct 24, 2017

unable to download the admit card

I am Lovesh Kumar Chauhan Registration no is 2709199163962122007 and DOB 27/09/1991. I am not able to download E-Card available for the Posts for Tier-1 Exam (PRT),which will be held on 29/10/2017.

Message Shown:- ( You are not eligible to print e-admit card)

So kindly look into the matter as soon as possible because Exam date is 29/10/2017.

Thanking You

Lovesh Kumar Chauhan

Emai id: Loveshc57@gmail.com
Piyush101

Oct 22, 2017

Forget password and mobile no for the post of 51/13

My registration no. Is 2308198764158272002 i filled the form for the poat of 51/13. My 10th roll no is 6415827. I forgot my mobile no. And i don't have that mobile number which is given in the post of 51/13. I don't remember the password. My exam is going to held in november 2017. Plz help me to login for admit card.
Name shweta sabherwal
Mobile no. 9899570685
Email id shweta_sabherwal@yahoo.com
RAJESH KUMAR110193

Oct 17, 2017

Forgot registration no,password,and email id

I am Rajesh Kumar. I have applied in2013 for post code 51/13 .I don't remember registration no, passwordand e-mail id .
Name - Rajesh Kumar
S/o- Ramachandra Yadav
Email id- rajeah11kr01@gmail.com
Mobile no- 8578075870
10th roll no- 1346
sunnydeelwal

Oct 13, 2017

update mobile number and password

I had applied in 2013 for Post code 51/13 and I have receive a mail from DSSB day before yesterday for admit card generation threw login but I forgot my password and also I change my mobile no. Kindly do the needful so that i could generate my admit card.

My Reg No-030419955199182009

Name-sunny

Email-sunnydeelwal@gmail.com

Old Mob: 9346773633

New Mob: 9911960592

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...