dsssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about dsssb

goswami21

Jul 6, 2018

admit card

Dear SIR/MADAM
My name is AABHA. Application no-0508199404466112008. I have applied for the bpost of PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE 2017 that time when i checked the status of my APPLICATION it shows APPLICATION RECIEVED now in 2018 when my exam will be conducted soon it shows APPLICATION NOT RECIEVED . I wanna know why it shows me not recieved. I have a proff of my both status its your fault not mine.

admit card

Harshu01

Jul 5, 2018

Dsssb exam flaws

This is in reference to the dsssb exam conducted on 4/7/2018. The exam was completely mismanaged. We were not allowed to edit/ shuffle between the sections making it harder to work on questions we were confident about rather it was a forceful business to work in a sequential order.
What is the purpose of online exam then. Probably dsssb should learn from other institutions as to how to conduct an exam. Because, to select the best minds to work in a delhi govt school for you, the best minds should atleast have a "stress free" exam. The attendance in this exam was very low compared to other govt exams that itself tells the kind of reputation/interest/faith people have in dsssb, and after the exam, congratulations on losing a part of people too.
I am dropout for 1 year prepared hard to get through, thank you for making us question our subject knowledge. If you think with this kind of exam the cutoff will be low. You are not selecting intelligence, you are selecting someone with the heirs of einstein who can complete 10 sections of subject knowledge in 1 hour or less because oh yes, cutoff clearing for aptitude was necessary too. Tell us one thing which was free for us to do . Paper was not even 10 percent of the previous year paper. So obviously one will, who have prepared according to the previous years will underperform.
Just a suggestion: more than dsssb should focus on dress code of people, it should focus on the academic and a decent conduct of the examination. Dont follow, " we are not here to hire rather fire people".
Harshu01

Jul 5, 2018

DSSSB online exam

Just a suggestion: more than dsssb should focus on dress code of people, it should focus on the academic and a decent conduct of the examination. Dont follow " we are not here to hire rather fire people".
SONIA525

Jul 3, 2018

Application Status pending

Name : Sonia
Registration No. 2110198963909602005
Post Applied: TGT-Social Science, Hindi and PRT and Grade IV Dass

I have applied for 4 posts in DSSSB simultaneously, till last week i.e. 26/06/2018 the status of application was received and nothing pending but when i checked today i.e. 03/07/2018 my application status was pending and not received for TGT Social Science/Hindi. I have uploaded my all things. how it would be possible that nothing pending shown in sub heads and status shows pending. I have uploaded each and every thing for all 4 posts. I have applied for TGT posts in the month of Mar and April till date nothing pending shown and now the last moment the admit card is to be uploaded the status is showing pending.

Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible. Where to go to solve my problem please tell me.

Sonia
9999199034

Application Status pending

AnubhaShokhand

Jun 22, 2018

Change of category from General to OBC

Dear Sir/Madam

While filling form for the post code 123/17 (PGT Physics Female), I marked my category as General by mistake. Please change my category from General to OBC.

Anubha Shokhand
Father's name: Sukhdev SIngh
Date of Birth: 13/01/1993
X Roll No.: 6119660

Change of category from General to OBC

Ankur Kumar Chauhan

May 29, 2018

Spelling mistake in mother's name and DSSSB helpline did not pick up calls from customers

When I fill form of assistant superintendent it shows that my I'd has already registered but in that my mother's name is incorrect so please can you suggest me procedure to change my mother's name in that I'd my I'd is 010519955342972 and 10 passing year is 2010 please sir help me.
When I want connect to your customer helpin they don't attend my calls
Ankur Kumar Chauhan
aswathysaju

Feb 13, 2018

B.ED -APPLIED IN PRT

Hi Sir,

Please clarify whether a b.ed qualified person can appear for PRT DSSB exams.
Renu Dhanda

Feb 2, 2018

Wrong filling of qualification dsssb pgt cs 2018

I am Renu, regn no. 3011199221376452008. Application number 41457830. Post code : 151/17. When I was filling dsssb pgt computer science 2018 online form. In qualification section I want to mention my Mtech degree as qualification but that time option for mtech is not visible on site so I filled it with btech plus 1year experience. But with btech pgdca is also mandatory which I don't have. But after submitting I was unable to make changes. What should I do now. Please favour me.
vkumarp

Jan 31, 2018

WRONG GENDER FILLING IN REG. DSSSB

Wrong Gender

My Name is Jyoti Yadav and my registration number is 1508199522104382082011 , While doing the registration mistakenly i have choose Gender as Male instead of female . Please modify my registration detail . So that i can apply for the Assistant teacher( Primary) vacancy.

JYOTI YADAV
radhapal

Jan 31, 2018

forget passward and mobile no

I try to fill from dsssb prt but i forget my passward i try to forget passward so the software send otp on my old mobile number i have no old mobile number so my new mobile no is 7532968285 and email id is radharani.2247@gmail.com pls send me new otp on my new mobile number ............

Name Radha Rani
Post Prt
reetika chauhan

foget my pASSWORD

hello sir I have forget my password nd my rollno is already registered nd I have not previous mobile no by which I can get otp..pls sir suggest me how I registered again??

mail id -reetikac03@gmail.com
Zinny Malhotra

Jan 30, 2018

No option of editing dsssb form

sir
While filling my candidature for the post of TGT English female (Post code 134/17) last date 31st jan -18. By mistake my graduation year was uploaded as 2009 instead of 2004.The form is now locked and i cannot edit it. Kindly help.

I have been trying the Customer support number but they are busy for last few
days.

Kindly allow me to edit my form
my registration no. is 1607198361136591998
Name : Zinny

Mobile no. 9811209830
e mail: zinnymalhotra@gmail.com
SandeepMudgil

DSSSB FORM INVALID SUBMISSION ERROR

SIR
I am filling up the application on DSSSB website. I am filling for: PGT-MATHS(FEMALE) & TGT - (Maths) Female

On the first page when i enter all the necessary details and click on Submit. I am getting error message "Invalid Submission", this is after i have enter all the required things and selected all the options correctly. I have choose Category as "UR" and Sub Category = "Women candidate for TGT".

Please help in submitting the application.

My registration Id is: 010619884238222002
email: sandeepmudgil44@gmail.com
gaurav1mishra1

Error in roll no

By mistake I have feed my Roll no 66199 instead of 066199 . I have applied for PGT geography post code ( 118/17 ) . My Application No is 25646017 Reg No20041978661991992
Gaurav
gaurav.etah

Jan 30, 2018

Non availability of payment again option

Dear Sir / Madam
I have applied for PGT geography post code ( 118/17 ) . My Application No is 19175995 and Reg No . 200419780661991992 . But the status shows that your Transaction has been failed , Please try Again but when I go to online payment section for pay fee again there no option for payment a massage flashed there that
You are not applicable to Pay Online.
And when I print my application The fee status in application shows that payment is pending . So please tell me how to pay fee once again whenever there is no option of online payment again .
Gaurav Mishra
gaurav.etah

Jan 30, 2018

Non availability of payment again

Dear Sir / Madam
You are not applicable to Pay Online.
sunnyvkb01

DSSSB password

I, have forgot my log in password for DSSSB & not able to register.

Its a request to you to kindly update my new mobile number 9911373763 so that I can reset my password by OTP.

Name - Vertika
Reg. no. - 1801198964079512004
New Mobile no. 9911373763
Email ID - sunnyvkb01@gmail.com
sunnyvkb01

I, have forgot my log in password for DSSSB & not able to register.

Its a request to you to kindly update my new mobile number as per detail given below so that I can reset my password by OTP.

Name - Vertika
Reg. no. - 1801198964079512004
New Mobile no. 9911373763
Email ID - sunny_vkb@yahoo.co.in
ranjitkr39

Name error

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have applied TGT and PGT(Math).
My certificate name is 'RANJIT KUMAR' but DSSSB register name is 'RAJNIT KUMAR' (wrong). i.e wrong name

Please help me
App no. (TGT Math)-89311939
App no. (PGT Math)-88437914
Radhikasach

Jan 29, 2018

Unable to submit the application form

Sir/Ma'am,
I am a Post graduate in Economics and I've been trying to apply for the post PGT Economics. I have completed my application form but I cannot proceed with the final step. Kindly process my application. I have completed my post graduation in Economics in 2016 with 68.5%. Also I've obtained first division in all the qualifying exams. Thus making me eligible for the post PGT ECONOMICS ( post code: 107/17)

My details:

Name : RADHIKA SACHDEVA

Registration no. : 0507199361333252009

Mobile no. :9599514006

Email id: rady051993@gmail.com

Post code: 107/17

Please provide me the solution as soon as possible.

Unable to submit the application form Unable to submit the application form

mahkumme

CORRECTION

This is to inform that during the filling of my form for the of TGT SANSKRIT POST CODE 145/17 dated 15/01/2018 .
REGISTRATION NO 1806198833110202003
APPLICATION ID 22556809
During the selection of education qualification, i have selected B.ed diploma in place of B.ed degree in qualification.
so i request you kindly correct my education qualification .

thanks

ANURADHA18

Forget Password & Mobile No changed

Forgot Passord
Can't register for dsssb vacancies

I, have forgot my log in password for DSSSB & not able to register.

Its a request to you to kindly update my new mobile number 9311228844 so that I can reset my password by OTP.

Name - Anuradha
Reg. no. - 1011198463510232000
New Mobile no. 9311228844
Email ID - anu@khannaca.co.in
Sunshine26

FLAWS IN ONLINE REGISTRATION SOFTWARE

Their are serious FLAWS in DSSSB online registration software which needs to be corrected asap. For eg.
1. If someone has forgot his/her registered password and mobile number then the system is not showing any option other than sending OTP on registered mobile number. How a candidate will login in such circumstances?
2. Even if somebody gets logged in somehow, still if a candidate wants to correct some mistakes made previously while filling of
DSSSB registration form like name, parents name and especially GENDER, he/she is not able to do so as the system software is not prompting to correct the details filled previously! Hence if a female candidate has filled her gender as Male by mistake, then she cant apply for female teacher post as her Gender is male in registration details, for which no option in getting reflected in registration page to rectify the wrong entry submitted while doing registration.

for upcoming exam for PGT & TGT, last date of applying is 31/01/18 before which the above flaws must get corrected by DSSSB.
Navanit Mani Tripathi

Jan 27, 2018

Application no. not received

During applying for the post of TGT- Hindi Female application is lock without paying fees.and I have not received my Application No. Now there is no option showing to pay the fees.and to get the Application Number.
Please suggests & what is the method to pay the fees.

Details-

Registration No: 1008198915507752002

Registered Mob.No- 9628737762
Mail ID- nmt2010ceo@gmail.com
chanda433

Jan 26, 2018

FORGET TO FILL B.Ed AND CTET MARKS

I APPLIED TGT SOCIAL SCIENCE (FEMALE) POST CODE 138/17 . BUT I FORGOT TO FILL CTET AND B.Ed MARKS. I WAS SKIPPED OTHER OPTION AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS. I AM UNABLE TO EDIT THE FORM.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE LAST DATE IS ALSO APPROACHING.

APPLICANT NAME : CHANDA
REGISTRATION NO. 0405198800430122005
EMAIL ID : chandas433@gmail.com
PHONE NO. 9136101909

CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA - Education
    Dear Honorable Respected Sir, Am working in KSA...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted but not credited beneficiary account
    Dear sir मैने 06/07/20018 को 06:13 AM पर...
    Airtel DTH - not able to watch few subscribed channels
    Subscribed Airtel DTH infinity pack not able to see few...
    IRCTC - Unable to login to IRCTC new website
    I am a long time user of IRCTC. However, in the new...
    Narmada jhabua Garmin bank - Issue regarding opening account
    I am suffer lot from 4 days they are not opening account...
    ACT TV - About act setup box
    My setup box is repaired.one of the worker came and...
    indian gas - Subsidi issues
    My subsidi not coming my account. Distubuter not response...
    Surya Accent - burner leakage problem
    one of gas stove burner has leakage problem. Kindly send...
    Centrum - Card Not activated even after a week
    I had raised a forex request on centrum on 22 June 2018...
    State Bank Of India [sbi] - Plzzz block investment in intermedi
    DEDUCTION INAPPROPRIATELY RS 488 FROM SBI ACCOUNT WITHOUT...