DTC Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTC Bus

miplaygod

Jan 23, 2019

Bus don’t stop

5:34 pm Bus No 205 don't stop in Durgapur.
Why?
Deepshikha Sansanwal

Jan 23, 2019

Drivers misconduct in performance of his duty

Sir/ Madam,
DTC bus driver of route no. 511 A, while driving from Okhla NSIC bus stand at about 9:00- 9:10 am, was in severe misconduct of his duty. At the bus stop he did not make sure whether all the passengers have got down, which did not happen since there was a huge crowd near the bus exit gate, which none of our DTC driver minds, and he was in a hurry to drive off. An old aged man made a request for getting down, and he accepted his request in middle of the road and opened the bus exit gate. A young girl followed the old man to get down, and as she got down he hurriedly closed the gates, the girls bag which she was wearing got stuck inside the bus and her arm was strangulated by the pressure of the bag caught inside. Meanwhile a passenger got in front of the gate to block the view from outside and started talking to the driver. The driver while talking to the man started driving off and the girl with her arm stuck was banging the door and running along with the bus. The driver who was busy in talking, was informed about the girl by the passengers. The girl has got her arm injured. It could have been a very big mishap. I request an immediate action on the driver.

Advocate Deepshikha Sansanwal
Simran jhang

Jan 17, 2019

Drunk driver

The driver of bus no DL -1P D-0021 was drunk and was driving harshly and was about to cause 3 accidents as what i had noticed from my stop can't really tell exactly how many attempts were made to cause accident.... All the passengers were dissapointed from this incident.. Hope that the authority will take strict action against him..

Vickyverma9564

Jan 16, 2019

Misbehaving Bus driver Bus route no. 971 avntika

Bus route no. 971 Avantika today(16/01/2019) the bus was going towards avantika at 5:30pm driver was driving very rash and didn't stop bus at stops and says that there is no bus stop and arguing with the passengers he even using bad language. He didn't stops bus at Azadpur Terminal.
BUS NO. DL 1P C 9247
Low Floor AC
Please take strict action against the driver ASAP.
Vickyverma9564

Jan 16, 2019

Bus route no. 971 avntika

BUS NO. DL 1P C 9247
Low Floor AC
Please take strict action against the driver ASAP.
Dreeam

Jan 15, 2019

Very rash driving

I traveled in route no 33 Noida to Bhajanpura route bus ..... Bus numbers is DL-1P C-1506.. on 15 Jan 2019 means today ... Took bus from dallupura to Ghazipur village bus stop but after dallupura stop driver didn't stop bus at any stop and he done very rash driving and doing race with another 33 bus number when I ask him to stop the bus on Ghazipur stop because I buy ticket for that stop only and I need to take another bus from there so driver insult me infront of all passengers and he didn't stop bus and dropped me at Anand vihar stop directly.... All passengers shouted at that time but he didn't stop bus...
Very rediculous driver . He didn't have any responsibility towards there duty ... Please look into the matter
singh narayan

Jan 15, 2019

DTC Bus service

Thanks to DTC for restoring DTC Bus service on route No.764 from Najafgarh DTC Bus terminal after 5 years.However, DTC employees seem to be unconcerned to implement in letter and spirit.Today, I noticed that that there was no Green Bus or cluster Bus available up to 7.35 AM. Only the red AC buses were running one after the other discarding common man who cannot afford AC bus fare. Cluster Bus Drivers are dictatorial. They terminate their Bus while coming from Nehru Place at Sat Sai Baba Mandir. Yesterday the Driver of Bus No.DL1PD 2428 did so. On asking for doing so he said it is my wish. Go and report.

Please look into for the needful.

Thanking you once again.

Narayan Singh-Senior Citizen
Mob.8383046911
Ramankumar123

Jan 2, 2019

Shortage of bus no.912

I'm just tired of being waiting bus no.912
The service of this bus is too late.. pls resolve this problem to add some more bus from this route
Thnkyou
ank rawat

Jan 1, 2019

No buses

I was waiting at khanpur bus stand for 423 to reach kashmiri gate from 8 pm to 10.12 pm but only 2 buses of 423 came and those were also for Pragati maidan. This is pathatic, this is the condition of bus service in india's capital. Finally 1 took 419at 10.12 for old Delhi railway station. Where is the ### govt what are they doing. Why we are paying taxes. Shame on the Delhi govt.
Krishan124

Dec 21, 2018

Shortage of green buses on route no 347

I am the regular user of 347 and I take.the bus from Laxmi nagar to Noida from 8.2o to 8.30 but after the 8.22 there is no green buses from 8.22 to 9.00 u r requested to please raise the green buses on this 347 route
84nishant

Dec 16, 2018

Dtc conductor not accepting metro card gor payment

From kalyanpuri red line bus 309 I want to mother dairy I said to the conductor to make a payment from my metro card and he clearly said no my machine is not accepting metro card I said to him so why you stick a poster we are accepting metro card also the conductor say to me they are so much things to right what they are not happened this is the way of talk of your conductor
Mayank dixit

Dec 15, 2018

Availability of bus

There is a very bad service for bus 720 and 740 disgusting if you call to helpline number no satisfactory answer is given and crowd in 740 is very disrespectful to people there should be regularity in buses if one bus not come on time why can't you run another in place of that one very unsatisfied with kind of behavior
Adv Shweta Sharma

Negligency of driver

Hello Sir..
Advocate Shweta Sharma here..
Sir i just need your help and your attension also regarding a Red Line DTC bus number 502 which mainly come from route of patiala house and Supreme Court towards Chandni Chowk..
Sir i need strict action against a bus route num 502 having bus number DL-1PC
9768, the driver of this bus drive the bus in very worst way.
The speed of this bus is always high even at the time of traffic or rush due to which peoples are suffering daily in the way of accidents n oll..
Pls its a request to pls take a strict action against the driver ASAP so that no more accident wil happens..
Even i am attaching the driver photograph with you so that you dobt confuse with others... I have even sent an email with photograps at [email protected]

Thank you..
Adv Shweta Sharma
Supreme Court Of Delhi
For more contact me on 9205662551

No Bus Available

Respected Sir/ Mam,

Most respectfully, I want to bring your kind attention towards the DTC bus service having route no.: 147 and 162. Earlier, these buses used to start from our area (Tigipur, delhi-110036) but from the past few months this service has been stopped due to which we are facing a lot of troubles to travel. As of now, we need to go 2 km far (by walk) to catch the buses. This thing should be resolved for the welfare of all the people.
I hope this request will be considered and the appropriate action will be taken to resolve this problem,

DTC Bus Service not available

No Bus Service For Our Area

Piyush174

Dec 11, 2018

Driver didn't stop bus while boarding

Hello sir/ma'am,

I'd like to register my complaint against DTC bus driver of the bus number DL1PC 9137 who didn't stopped the bus completely while boarding at keshav mahavidhyalaya at around 9.05 AM,11 December 2018. Although,I have experience of boarding onto a moving bus since I was a kid because DTC drivers don't stop,but this time my leg was injured. So I had problem in running and catching the bus. Is your department responsible to look after my family if my leg get injured while boarding on a moving bus.
I request you to kindly take action against such kind of idiot and untrained drivers.
Also please find the picture of the bus and the driver attached below.

Date : 11-december-2018
Time: 09:08 a.m.
Bus No. : DL1PC 9137
Place: keshav mahavidhyalaya bus stand

Best regards
Piyush Chopra
Delhiite

arvind Agrahari

Dec 8, 2018

Running of only few buses out of many

From poorvanchal hostel( jnu) there are only few buses starts and rest all wait for hours at bus stop because ,bus stop is located inside the campus hence,Instead of running they leave one or two run.But, how this is possible even when bus stop authority actually noted the number of each arriving and departing buses.There must be some connection (jugaad)b/w these bus drivers and bus terminal official.
Kindly look about it
Varsham

Highly slow bus service

It has been 3 hrs all d commuters were waiting at talkatora stadium to take a bus for avantika, but no bus arrived from 2.45 pm till 4.15. it is highly disgusting and annoying that delhi being the capital is having such a poor bus service, and govt is not taking moves to improve it.

If a lay man is supposed to spent 3 hrs to reach at destination which is actually at of an hr duration, how can state grow.

It seems govt is busy in leg pulling of either party bjp blaming aap and viceversa but d fact remains ultimate sufferer is d common man. It least affects d elite class.
S CHANDRA SEKARAN

DTC BUS SERVICE PROBLEM

We are not getting Bus service from Kapershera to Uttam Nager in evening Hours since 6.30 to 7.30 regularly we have wait for more than a hour for bus. But RTV Services are more what is the problem we cant understand. Also Gurgaon to uttam nager Bus service is also very nominal.

Please we have requested you increase the bus service in evening hours at least 15 to 20 minutes Gap Sir,

Name: S.CHANDRA SEKARAN
MOBILE NO; 09810872962
Vishakha bhardwaj

Didn't open the door

Bus no 817N at 1pm Raja garden bus stop didn't open the door after asking for several time and there were 2 other people who was telling him to open the gate... One was old person and another was handicapped still.... He didn't open the door and conductor also misbehaved with them .
kaushal

Dec 3, 2018

Conductor not giving tickets

The bus conductor of bus route inderlok to moti nagar(DL1P 6835/817UP) date 3-Dec 2018, didn't give me the ticket .when I questioned him, he misbehaved. He was just wasting the time of all the passengers.
I want serious action to be taken on this as when people do not buy the ticket they are being punished and are asked for ₹200.
Plz, take some serious actions against these corrupt peoples.
Saroop0102

Nov 29, 2018

Rash driving

I would like to complain you about rash driving and misbehave and using slank words in bus by the bus driver of bus no. "DL-1pd 0053 {794}. Today (29-Nov-2018) at around 8.00 PM kimbri palace to cgo complex. He uses slank language in bus, using phone and so careless on drive. I said him abt it bt he says to me," tu karle jo karna, me tou ese hi karuga, bahut dekhe tere jaise,. Abhi karuga baat phn par.,. there are female passengers in bus bt he use slank words, lyk ,"chutiye" bhen .. d, m.. ki .. ch..., he was talking with conductor, He also said bus is not quite gud so it's jumping ..
Plsssssssssszz take d immediate action .
SAROOP BAINS
Cgo
Sowdeep

Nov 29, 2018

Rash Driving

Hi Sir/Mam,

Hope you are doing well!

I would like to complain you about rash driving by the bus driver of bus no. "DL-1P C9415". Today (29-Nov-2018) at around 11:30 AM in Okhla Subzi Mandi, I was keep giving horn for side but the driver was busy in taking a very sharp turn without watching anybody is there in side.

It was just matter of seconds if I don't press the braked then he may crush me.

Please have a look at this matter and do the needful.

Thanks and regards
Sowdeep Das

Rash Driving

yatu

Nov 23, 2018

Not use to Signature bridge

Sir please dtc route 258 & 261 drivers inform to using the Signature bridge. Thanks you.