DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

Nabeel6619

Mar 18, 2020

My package not delivered neither return

My package is not delivered since past 45days and no returns neither refunds of my money parcel was from kochi to Australia charged me 12500 for sending dtdc branch manager fort kochi rajeer babu keeps me telling 1 week 2 week he is the lie person very poor respond and service from him does not even respond to calls my tracking id is N21213099 all left is the consignment slip with me 9895761889 is the contact number of dtdc branch manager fortkochi
suhridroy

Feb 29, 2020

Tracking status not updated

Tracking No D57150221
Booked on 25th Feb. '20 from Waluj Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Destination Gamharia, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Status is not updated till now.
Contacted local Gamharia office. No constructive reply. Material urgent. Need immediate status.

+919860245512
Aa**

Feb 20, 2020

Parcel not delivered

More than 9 days passed still not delivered worst experience with dtdc..
bairwarajaram

Jan 29, 2020

Safe shop parcel

Docket ID. D72617797 has not delivered yet.
Please arrange to deliver it on top priority.
mynamejoe

Jan 21, 2020

Fragile items delivered damaged

DTDC

D90545594 DELIVERED TODAY WITH ONE GLASS ITEM DAMAGED OF INR400 ! I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THE LOSS !

8420117893
mynamejoe

Jan 21, 2020

Fragile items delivered damaged

DTDC Couriers

D90545594 delivered with one glass items borken inside of INR400 despite of package tagged as "Fragile".

I want compensation for this - [email protected] , 8420117893, 9073103804
sanjukhare

Jan 8, 2020

Package not Delivered

I booked a package from Ghaziabad(UP) to Bareilly (UP) and it was not delivered even after 8 days. When i enquired on Bareilly branch then person said that mobile number i provided is switched-off from last 3-4 days. That was my brother's mobile number and it was never switched off .

This has been happened in the past also. That DTDC Branch in Bareiily didn't deliver my package and my brother had gone there to collect package. The guy who was taking to me from DTDC Bareilly branch was very rude and not listening anything.

Finally Package has been returned to me in Ghaziabad.

I fund burst service being provided by DTDC and even last time also i logged complaint which was never considered.
sanjukhare

Jan 8, 2020

Package not Delivered

Finally Package has been returned to me in Ghaziabad.

my Email: [email protected]

Jan 3, 2020

Parcel lost

24/10/2019 Docket No. D54577722 shipping product three Cardboard Box,
Confirm from customer, two Cardboard Box have been received
One Cardboard Box is missing. The amount of the product is 27,405 /- please transfer to company account

9720311502

9720311502
deepsangrur

Jan 1, 2020

Poor delivery service

Tracking number for my package X63716499. I am waiting for some important documents from HDFC bank. but the courier guys are asking me to pickup the package from their office or they will send it back. I work in Chandigarh and courier office is in my Sangrur. How can i take an immediate leave from the office and get the package from the DTDC office sangrur. These guys are highly unreliable. My house is literally 3 kilometers from their office and still they are not delivering it. That's not at all professional. That package is very important for me. They are not getting it and behaving like 3 year old kid. DTDC management should take strict action against those guys at Sangrur office because those guys are of no use. My work is suffering because of them.

Note- My father is out of station for few days so i cannot send him also to collect the package.
Parthyz

Dec 30, 2019

Products missing in my parcel

Irresponsible & Fraudulent DTDC Courier!

Booked 101 watches parcel with 7.7kg weight in Delhi and i received parcel with 71 watches with 5.2kg weight!

I spoke to the person who delivered and he checked at all scanning points and it all shows 7.7kg but what i got was 5.2kg! The Dtdc customer care number 044 33004444 just keeps on ringing but no one is even picking!

I have cctv footage of packing in Delhi and also recording of parcel opening here in Chennai but whom i need to show and complain is the question?

Have written a complaint mail and got auto generated complaint number but no one even bothered to call or write me back.

I have lost 8000 worth products and above all lots and lots of tension and depression!

I don't know why I'm even writing here but just thought of sharing!

Products missing in my parcel

Mani Kumar Reddy

Dec 18, 2019

DTDC courier delay in delivery

I have sent courier from Pune to Andrapradesh which is of about 500 kms from Pune , it was couriered on 14th Dec 2019 and still it's not sent for delivery. When tracking the status I see it has been sent to Kolkata and has been reforwarded.No response from customer care when calling them.

C Mani Kumar

DTDC courier delay in delivery

sundar NavLi

Dec 16, 2019

shioment not delivered

I booked a parcel from pondicherry to Delhi on nov-19-2019. more then a month now it is not delivered. consignment number C91964923. customer care people not giving proper answers. i have raised a case with DTDC customer care Case#15678757 even for that no response.
SRINIVAS_anita

Dec 3, 2019

SHIPMENT NOT DELIVERED

ONE MY CONSIGNMENT(Consignment no. B67876374 by DTDC) HAS DELIVERED FROM BANGALORE ON DATED 28TH NOVEMBER TO JAMSHEDPUR BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.ALTHOUGH IN YOUR TRACKING SHOWS ITS DELIVERED ON MY ADDRESS.SO YESTERDAY MORNING I TALK TO YOUR LOCAL AGENCY(SECTOR MARKET TELCO) HE TOLD ME DELIVERY BOY IS ALREADY ON WAY TO DELIVER THE SAME BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED,INSPITE OF SEVERAL REQUEST THEM.
I HAVE ALREADY RAISE THE COMPLAIN 15705172.
REQUESTED YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS VERY SERIOUSLY.

REGARDS
SRINIVAS
bimal raj

Dec 2, 2019

consignment not delivered

i I have couriered an consignment vide no Z18481793 from Bareilly on 19 November 2019 for Kanpur city. the consignment not yet delivered at kanpur. Several times contacted to Ekta nagar bareilly DTDC office.They have replied to be delivered shortly. kindly resolve the issue at the earliest as its not a far distance destination.

Shomita Dutta
Bareilly
Rachana_M

Nov 27, 2019

Regarding the bad response from a DTDC executive

Date of incident: 27-11-2019

I have a shipment with consignment number C00673630 delivered at Madiwala-Banglore which is nearly 14.2KM to my place in the morning at 11:45. They said it was delivered to our place after the cut off time so that we will deliver it to you the next day. But I requested them as it is an emergency, I am going to some other place tonight, so please ship my courier near to any DTDC office, so I can collect it, I also said them that please confirm me the status once it is shipped from Madiwala office, They said ok. But after one hour I called them again, to know my shipment status, they said we can't deliver it to you, we can do it by tomorrow, but I said them before one hour I called them, they said they will ship my courier by 4 pm evening near to the any DTDC office, but now your telling different, if have told this before, I could have made some other arrangement I said, the he replied we cannot do anything, with raising tone I said this thing you could have said before, so then I could have made some other arrangements, now if your telling what I can do, then he kept my aside and started discussing with someone, I asked him what?, then he replied one second mam, I am discussing about your issue, I waited nearly 2minutes, after that I kept on saying Hello..., they did not reply, I was able to hear they were cracking some jokes and talking something, I waited one more minute, I did not get any reply, so I disconnected the call, and called back again, they did not pick up my call, I tried 3 times, atlast they answered and I said I was on call, your'e not responding to my concern and your talking some other things, then he said I know what I am talking with increased tone and rudeness, your shipment will not be delievered by today, then I said thanks a lot, I will contact support team and I proceed with further.

That person was very rude and also they did not proceed with any further steps, I was very disappointed with the way DTDC service people speak to their customers and handling their requests.
HarshaP

Nov 25, 2019

Courier not delivered

I had a courier sent(Hard disk) to Chennai on 23/10/2019 from Mumbai airway bill number - M77943223, due to some issues with the address they didnt deliver it. Inspite of rigorous follow up with the team in Chennai and Mumbai, they sent the courier back to the original destination(Mumbai).

I was assured that the package would be delivered to me in 7 working days. Its been a month that the package is still lying with them. Their regional office bearer Subhash Kumar Yadav in their Kandivali(West) branch has been so misleading, rude and disrespective that until date he is only delaying the return delivery. He is so causal about the process that he doesnt care about any actions that could be taken against him. Its 25/11/2019 and the package is still not delivered with no confirmed communication from the company.

This is highly unprofessional for a company with such brand presence to have such poor quality of customer service. It would be great to seek immediate action against such unprofessionalism.

Harsha
HarshaP

Nov 25, 2019

Harsha
suseenthran

Nov 14, 2019

courier not received

I have sent a courier to Medak district a couple of weeks ago from Mumbai. Still the material have not been reached and while tracking in online its showing the material has been delivered. I am trying to speak to the concerned people there but no body is giving proper response and continuously telling to speak to other DTDC people. I never have seen this attitude those people is not even attending the call after that. I need my courier to be reached the proper people or should be returned to me. Or I have to make a compliant regarding this in court.
My tracking details - D54726048
The people who have just neglected and not even attending are - 9908001143, 9849922100

Suseenth
aakanksha9188

Oct 31, 2019

Courier not delivered

I have sent a courier from Noida to Firozabad on 19th Oct. It is 31st Oct and the shipment is still at Agra, which it had reached on 21st Oct itself. The Consignment No. is Z27298766. I have called customer care multiple times and everytime they say the system is down we can't take the compliant.
Kindly deliver my parcel asap or return in case you aren't able to.
narendra77

Delayed Delivery

I had booked a local courier on 26th and was told that the consignment will be delivered by 29th morning due to festival . Till 30th their was no clue of the delivery. When checked the status it was sent to some other address. And not yet delivered. Logged the complained and the person says they will take another 24hrs to deliver as they have to track it back .Worst service with DTDC.
Achich12

Service nightmare

They lost my packet once and now my packet Z16488045 has taken one week to travel from Rishikesh to Ghaziabad. At this pace it may take a month to reach Varanasi.
All their customer care numbers are defunct and they don't respond to emails.
Overall a highly irresponsible courier company to be avoided.
nimmy123

my item not reseved

sir mere ko meri item ni receve hui abi tak reference no... ############........ 2sept. ko bathinda receve dikha raha hai
ye bathinda deleverd dikha raha hai lekin mere pass abi tak nai ayi
HARSHBARDHAN

Sep 21, 2019

Broken LED TV delivered

One LED TV booked from CHANDIGARH to ARARIA (854311).After opening the bax I found that it's were damaged.while giving the item DTDC personal told me that without checking you have to take the item.After consulting booking agent I have taken the item.Now both the party not taking any response.Consignmen no is D53959550 case no 15286378

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...