DTDC Courier

solanki.manoj@ymail.com

Dec 7, 2018

order not received

Hello Solanki Consultant,

We have booked/dispatched your online order with reference to Order No:CU2908ORD4150,
below are consignment details:

AWB/ Consignment Number
D47572302 Carrier Name
DTDC Track Your Order

Note: - If there is no information/details available on the given Consignment/AWB/Docket number,
please try again later by End-of-Day or next day.
latha gopalarao sala

Dec 7, 2018

corier not delevered

sir
case number13154562 and consignment number H84810203 ,It is a official document please do faovour for me ,
its very urgent ,i dont have photo copy also
with regards
Latha
mobile number 7306104567
Email lathaagri123@gmail.com
Consumer DTDC

Dec 5, 2018

Urgent Official documents missing

Z77280277 this is my tracking number, i did not receive my urgent official document yet and it is saying delivered.

and along with that they do not have proper complaint tracking system...i am unable to track what is the proceeding with my complaint.

they are very slow , and we can not rely on DTDC for future courier.

REGARDS,
pity customer
kamal lochan sahoo

Dec 3, 2018

DTDC not delivered the parcel in time

DTDC local agent of Jajpur Road branch W05 assured to deliver the parcel vide consignment No.V49187270, Dt.03.11.2018 within 72 hours but not delivered timely for which I suffered a lot. I need its definite delivery or else compensation.

Awaiting to needful action at an early date.

Er. Kamala Lochan Sahoo
Mobile No.9437227746, E.mail-kamalsahoo2015@gmail.com
pema gyaltsen

Nov 22, 2018

Undelivered Item

I have an undelivered item from dtdc which was supposed to be delivered by 19th nov. 2019. My consignment number H84173732 which was sent from guntur to bangalore. In website, its showing successfully delivered but I haven't received it till now. The delivery boy didn't even call me. I am still waiting for my courier which is very urgently. I was hoping that Dtdc delivery is normal, but its the worst courier services I have ever experienced.
Dated :- 22nd november 2019.
manvendra_rawat_21

NOT DELIVERED IN TIME AND RETURN

CONSIGNMENT NO-Z74307947 given on 16.11.2018 at M-3 greater kailash-2,delhi-110048 to Elegant marine services pvt ltd 101-107,Bestech chambers, Block-B Sushant Lok phase-1 Gurgaon-122002(Haryana).
But on viewing e-track the consignment booked at 19.35 hrs on 19.11.2018 and reached 11:05 A.M at Gurgaon supermart 1 on 21.11.2018."Out for delivery" status is reflecting may be distribution after that ,till 4.00 PM consignment not delivered .Even informing that office will be closed at 17.00 hrs ,even than consignment not reached. At 6.31 PM" shipment not delivered as receiver not available" as status reflecting in e-tracking, Even our client wait for more than 30.00 minutes. On calling that shipment not delivered, DTDC reply that if today not received than tomarrow will delivered ,we have other consignment also to delivered you are not alone. Such callous attitude showing service of DTDC. On 20.11.2018 there was appointment in US embassy and we have to canceal appointment which loss of Rs.5000/- again tomarrow is appointment and they are saying shipment will delivered after 13.00Hrs. Definitely I will lodge complain in consumer court .
Sanjay Chhipa

courier not delivered

I have booked a urgent courier by DTDC courier docket no. is Z74529745 dated 14.11.2018 to Dehradun.
Till today 21.11.2018 my courier not deliver yet. I have been calling to DTDC booking office last 3 days for delivering my packet to concern person. But till now they don't deliver my packet. they said that address was not complete. I have wrote proper address on packet with mobile no. Than can call to concern person which receive the packet. but DTDC delivery office didn't do it yet. I have given address on 19.11.2018 again.
your charge of courier service is very high, like a express service. but I thing my experience with dtdc like a local camel cart or turtle (I thing they much faster than DTDC courier). this is not a first time with me. it happen 2 times also previously in DTDC prime service. till now you deserve zero star.

I request to DTDC that please deliver my courier to concern person as soon as possible.
and improve the service.
till now you deserve 0 star.
Sanjay Chhipa

Courier Not delivered yet

Till today 21.11.2018 my courier not deliver yet. I have been calling to DTDC booking office last 3 days for delivering my packet to concern person. But till now they don't deliver my packet. they said that address was not complete. I have return proper address on packet with mobile no. Than can call to concern person which receive the packet. but DTDC didn't do it yet. I have given address on 19.11.2018 again.
I have trying to call customer care no also. there was no response of my call. I would suggest to people that don't use DTDC service. They charge like express service and they also charge high. but they deliver us courier service very very very very very..... slow (I thing turtle can much faster than DTDC courier).
Sanjib Dasss

Nov 15, 2018

Missing documents

I have sent a courier through DTDC courier services on officially valuable document with consignment number k15818245 from Silchar to Kolkata on date 30 October 2018. My valuable document submission last date is 5th November 2018. When I track consignment number successfully delivered 3/11/18 But courier not delivered on time and no present status of my courier when I connected the Kolkata Courier office service I didn’t get any proper response from them, every time they make a commitment next day solve this problem.

Please help me on to me to recover my document and company loss and justice against harassment from courier service.

Sanjib Das
Sanjib.cgs@gmail.com
Lozenge

Nov 14, 2018

Not recieved

It’s been a week from now and I haven’t recieved my parcel.
In the tracking it’s been shown as arrived but when I called and asked they told we still dint recieve etc etc and that we will recieve it next week.
I don’t understand why would it take 15days to recieve a parcel. Other courier services will deliver in max 4-5working days.

Please don’t choose dtdc instead go for other services.
Mona Naresh Rawat

Nov 11, 2018

Z68803733 not delivered to me but in system it shows delivered

My courier Z68803733 is till date not delivered to me but in DTDC site it is showing as already delivered .pathetic work. And I have to raise complaint in consumer forum for there fraud

Z68803733 not delivered to me but in system it shows delivered

jsn1106

Nov 10, 2018

non delivery

I booked a parcel from bangalore to coimbatore on 9/11/2018 at 10.00 AM and it was urgent and so we paid express delivery charges also. While booking, they confirmed that the parcel will be delivered by 12Noon next day (10/11/2018) When i checked the tracking status it showed as ' Out for delivery' since morning 10.30 AM but even now at 5PM status was the same. I tried calling the bangalore sahakar Nagar courier office from where i booked and they were not ready to give any responsible reply but kept on saying that it is not their responsiblity. I tried calling all coimbatore DTDC numbers available online but was getting no reply. Finally one of the mobile number 96777 33110 some person answered but without even listening to my grievance he cut the phone saying he is too busy and he is not ready to listen to my query. I dont even know where the parcel is now and am really tensed. It was containing the wedding photos of my son and needed to be handed over by afternoon today. I am really upset over the arrogant and

Courier Undelivered

My courier tracking id is K15016712. I havenot received my courir yet. It's been 6 days. It was sent from DTDC service in Chinsurah (WB-712101) on 31st October,2018. I have tried contacting customer care service and the contact numbers given on the website but everything is in vain. The contact numbers are either invalid or switched off. Kindly look into the matter and deliver it to the destination address within 24 hours.

Shreyasi Pal

Courier Undelivered

My courier tracking no is K15016712. I have not received my courier which had been sent from Chinsurah (WB-712101) on 31st October, 2018 through DTDC service. I have tried contacting DTDC customer care service but cannot reach out to them. The contact details available on the websites are either switched off or invalid. Kindly look into the matter and deliver to the destination address within 24 hours.

Saurav1122

Nov 3, 2018

courier not reached

my tracking no V49505689 was to be delivered today but I didn't get my persel but it is showing delivered..I want my persel and today and it's emergency
purohita

Nov 3, 2018

Parcel not received

Z73615370 not Delivered - Please let me know the status of the subject item which was booked on 13-Oct-2018 which has not yet been delivered till date. And your representative of different office are not responding properly about the parcel delivery. And i am
following this issue from last 10 days.

Please let me know about the parcel delivery.

Abhishek Purohit
er.abhipurohit@gmail.com
anjanr49

Nov 2, 2018

Z74019915 not Delivered

Z74019915 not Delivered - Please let me know the status of the subject item which was booked on 25-Oct-2018 which has not yet been delivered till date.

Please let me know if I need to escalate it further for the resolution.

Anjan

Mobile- 9910718945
email- anjanr49@gmail.com
Pradeep Kumar baranwal

Nov 1, 2018

Regarding my item not delivered

Respected sir
I want to inform you my item not delivered my item till to date not received. Your repersantative told me item will reach on 29/10/18 but not recieved and i have received one massege today out of delivery but not delivered. My consignment no. V49881111 has been booked. Track your parcel at tinyurl.com/ybgpe9mq and take necessary action at the earliest.
Pradeep Kumar
9100471987

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Akky487

Oct 30, 2018

not delivery

I tracked my package, tracking Id P47088993. It reached Chennai by 29th Oct 2018. But It doesn't deliver yet. but status is deliver
pl contact its important
hasna musthafa

Oct 23, 2018

My parcel is missing, I didn't get it yet

I tracked my package, tracking Id C84915351. It reached Kozhikode by 12th Oct 2018. But It doesn't deliver yet.
ajaysr2011

Oct 11, 2018

Parcel Missing

I have couriered the documents through DTDC courier on 06/10/2018. from KARAD (Ganesh -mob 8856909729)

Tracking no is P47760356

I was told that the same will be delivered to you on Wednesday 10.10.2018.

Website showing it is stll in KARAD.

I am following this issue from last 3 days.

Where is the document/
ajaysr2011

Oct 11, 2018

Parcel Missing

Tracking no is P47760356

I was told that the same will be delivered to you on Wednesday 10.10.2018.

Website showing it is stll in KARAD.

I am following this issue from last 3 days but NO RESPONSE.

Where is the document/
Sai Kumaresh

Oct 10, 2018

Delayed dispatch only in Cthedral Road Branch

Consignment No.: C85585244
Every time I receive the courier from my hometown, Madurai, its overnight to Chennai. There is no problem there.... Once it reaches the Cathedral Road branch, Chennai, all hell breaks loose. I personally visited that Cathedral road branch multiple time, just to make those lazy people to raise from their chairs and unpack the packages arrived in the morning of that day!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole office is Lethargic to the maximum level. There are two cut off times like 10 in the morning and some time in noon. My delivery place is usually 200 to 500 meters from this place!!!!! even If that warehouse takes 1hr to sort out the package they can deliver the package by 14:00 to my office!!!! I have work to do, you @!#$!%!@#$. And these people sit there chatting some shit!!!!! There are around 6 PCs and around 4-6 people at all usual working time frame.... And these people will be literally sitting simply!!!!! Even If i go there after leaving my job!, mind u guys!!!! there, they will take another sweet 15 - 30 mins to locate my package, which usually lies on the ground and the racks at this warehouse will be empty!!!!!!! What the ###? These employees deliver the package themselves if the delivery address is nearby, back in Madurai. Chennai, literally sucks to the maximum!!!!!!! They don't need a delivery vehicle to deliver this package to my place!!!
ankit04944

Oct 6, 2018

undelivered parcel

Courier tracking - Z70166341
two days before it's showing out for delivery but i didn't get my parcel
when i m track it's showing DIR not complete and also undelivered.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...