DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

viswanath1978

Courier not delivered after 6 days

The Consignment Number : D52844906 was sent on 9-7-2019 but till 15th July there was no status showing up on the DTDC website nor did i get call from them for updates.

The customer has been waiting for the material but DTDC not bothered to deliver by 3-4 days as promised when the parcel was collected at Prashant Nagar,Near Y junction ,Kukatpally,Hyderabad.

Viswanath Y

STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER ,PLEASE CONFIRM STATUS OF CONSIGNME
Consignment no. Z01598758

Jul 14, 2019

Courier Not received even after 8 days

I have sent courier from Mirzapur ,U.P. Pin Code -231001 To Katni ,M.P. (483501) & Consignment No. Z20453838. It has been spent more than 9 Days But till date i have not received my parcel. I have tried to contact your branch office at Mirzapur but they did'nt give me satisfied answer . The worst thing is I have booked courier for Katni from Mirzapur but in Tracking System its shown Delhi instead of Katni.

I have lots of trust in DTDC Courier ,Kindly provide me my parcel as soon as possible.
javeedimran

Jul 13, 2019

Corier parcel not received

The Corier parcel booked from bilaspur Himachal Pradesh,
On 9th July 2019, the last update was on 11th July 2019, as, "processed and forwarded to Delhi hub, "
And there after no updates, received,
So I request you to take immediate action, and send my Corier parcel in Delhi hub
DTDC Corier tracking number :. D52608858

Please send my Corier parcel as soon as possible, as the package contains, nursery plants
NEHA SINHA

Jul 12, 2019

courier yet not recived

STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER ,PLEASE CONFIRM STATUS OF CONSIGNMENT.
CONSIGNMENT NO-Z65816083
NEHA SINHA

Jul 12, 2019

courier yet not recived

still courier has not received please tell the status of this consignment number.
CONSIGNMENT NO-Z65816083
Muskaan jain2211

Jul 1, 2019

No tracking status shown

My dealer has sent a parcel and I ain't getting the tracking status
Nehalba

Jun 28, 2019

Returning of parcel

I just recieved my parcel I saw fault so m going to return I return also but parcel yet not delivered to the sender plz check
BhargaviG

Jun 14, 2019

Parcel not delivered but showing online as delivered

We have not yet received the parcel but status is delivered
1. Z89932418

In spite of several calling in local dtdc office , saying not sure about the parcel.
You are requested to follow up for the same and instruct them to deliver the parcel immediately.
shivlesh kumar

Jun 10, 2019

Package not delievered

My docket no-D71143767 . Online tracking showing package delievered but package not delievered till timr
Anjali Mehta

Jun 10, 2019

Parcel not delivered

It is to inform you that we have been dispatched a packet through DTDC courier via docket number - Z99773598 on dated 22 May 2019 to Jammu & Kashmir e-Governance Agency (JaKeGA).
While we tracking the courier, they are mentioning "Restricted Entry (OTR). kindly resolve the issue.

Whereas the second courier has been dispatched through DTDC courier via docket number - Z99799497 on dated 30 May 2019, which is showing under transit.

Kindly resolve the issue.
lipu678

May 24, 2019

DTDC not delivered the parcel in time

DTDC local agent of DELHI (FASTREACH SERVICE) assured to deliver the parcel vide consignment No.V52955608, Dt.22.05.2019 within 48 hours but not delivered timely for which I suffered a lot. I need its definite delivery or else compensation.

Awaiting to needful action at an early date.

Wg. Cdr RAJ RANJAN PATNAIK
Mobile No.9338647106, E.mail- [email protected]
Bishnu360

May 8, 2019

This is our docket number number : D50581645 DT- 23.04.2019

Hhello this is Bishnu,My package is supposed to be reached by yesterday as per as the tracking detail. i didn't receive any package nor I receive any massage or call from any courier person.before delivery time.But today its showing that the package transit. Its totally annoying...the package is really important and urgent for me .Please help with this..

Fri,03rd May'19|06:30 Hrs Rerouted & Forwarded From Facility Sambalpur
Mon,22nd Apr'19|17:41 Hrs Booked At Facility Kundli
NURSING GROUP

May 7, 2019

package is not delivered

Hhello this is Rinki Das,My package is supposed to be reached by yesterday as per as the tracking detail. i didn't receive any package nor I receive any massage or call from any courier person.before delivery time.But today its showing that the package couldn't be delivered..with the reason that office was closed.Its totally annoying...the package is really important and urgent for me .Please help with this..
manish_kumar91

May 7, 2019

Courier not delivered

I have booked one Consginment vide Way Bill No.Z98924300, Dated 25th April 2019 from Gurgaon to Ranchi. I have been following up with the courier agency in both the city as they were unable to deliver my courier, but unfortunately they did not delivered in spite of so many follow ups and returned the courier to the origin city.

The consignment is carrying important documents which was supposed to be submitted at my college / Registrar office.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to deliver the consginment to the consignee, immediately.

DTDC being a reputed courier company, I have never expected this type of Service, from a Courier company of your Repute.

Courier not delivered

shalomcreativity

May 1, 2019

Delay in DTDC Service

DTDC Services takes one week time for reaching the courier from DELHI to KERALA. As we all know that while travelling through Train can reach kerala after 2 days. But this DTDC service can't able to reach even after one week.

A very bad experience from DTDC SERVICES.
Keerthi Kini

Mar 26, 2019

getting around 10 mails daily about tracking of DTDC with several shipment numbers eventhough I have not used DTDC services

Hi sir/madam,

From last 2 weeks I am getting almost 10 emails daily about DTDC courier and tracking details with shipment numbers such as,
P80142997 , P80142899 , P80141910 , M80141999 , M80141809 , M80141811 , M80141808, M80141805 , M80141804 , M80264561 and these tracking details has been came today i.e., on 26/03/19

On 22/03/19 several other mails has been arrived, which has shipment numbers such as,
B80264596 , B80264501, B80264502 , M80264504 , M80264505, M80264506 , M80264507, M80264599

and still before this some other emails has been arrived eventhough I have not used DTDC services till now.

Please check with these numbers and report this why I'm getting these mails to [email protected] email ID

regards,
Keerthi
B S Prabhakar Rao

Mar 22, 2019

Courier Box not delivery

I have booked one Consginment vide Way Bill No.H86947289, Dated 16th March 2019 to Mumbai. I have been trying to track the Consignment thro' online, but unfortunately not showing any tracking till date, even after lapse of Five Days.

The consignment is carrying important clothing for the Function to be held on 23rd at Mumbai.

I have been visiting the Courier Office, Hub at Vijayawada, but of no use, no proper information or tracking is located.

I am working at a State Government Office and all our Business is given to DTDC and I have never expected this type of Service, from a Courier company of your Repute.

Expecting the Positive action.

B S Prabhakar Rao,

Mobile: 9908004445.
BIT Mesra Mess Accounts

Mar 20, 2019

Parcel not delivered

We have not yet received the Two parcel
1. D49625896
2. D48950622

In spite of several calling in local dtdc office , near BIT Mesra, Ranchi,Jharkhand-835215 in his contact no provided 8434168811 not responding and also went to that office at 11.45 a.m. the office was closed.

ASHOK ggn

Mar 18, 2019

complaint for poor service and high delivery charges.

I am not satisfied with your service and your commitment . You are charging very high delivery charges as compare to all other courier service companies. You are making misuse of your goodwill by charging too high charges and not ensuring delivery on time as per the commitment . We will not `buy any service from you in future because of your poor behaviour with us . Its very disappointing that having a good goodwill you are not taking care of your customer . Till now ( date - 18/ 03 /2019 , time - 6:45 pm ) i did not received my order ( consignment no. - G90660132).

Mar 14, 2019

Regarding courier issue about damaged

I had send a gift with handle with care from Bangalore to Bangalore only with the condition of the product is damage as I told the dtdc booking time that it has to be handled with care instead of that they condition of the gift is damage I got this information from the delivery boy where it has to be delivered
Vasanth nagar dtdc(mohn)9980528141
The delivery boy said the courier will be sent back to the same address where it came from I had a call on 12th March 2019 and today is 14th March 2019 no updates regarding my courier

【Dear Customer, your consignment with tracking number B62069784 has been booked. Track your parcel at tinyurl.com/y4bkkhho】

Courier sent from :
Sender name:susheel borutagi
Siddeshwar Layout, Soundarya Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560073

Sent To:
Chef Anurudh khanna
Shangri-La Hotel, Bengaluru, No.56-6B, Palace Rd, Abshot Layout, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052

Regards :
Susheel Borutagi

Mar 14, 2019

Regarding courier issue about damage

Vasanth nagar dtdc(mohn)9980528141

Chef Anurudh khanna

Regards :
Megha tomar

Feb 13, 2019

lost in the middle of the delivery

I have sent a courier to visakhapatnam and the courier didnt reach and when i checked the tracking details it says its reached....theres no call from delivery guy nothing..its really urgent.....and if this thing doent gets resolved i am never going to recommend this service to anybody
Skt151999

Feb 11, 2019

Misplaced delivery

This is Shrutkirti tiwari from indore.
Few months ago my courier has been delivered on 5-10-18
It is shown by the dtdc bhawarkua indore
But now I neither received any parcel nor i had any call by the delivery boy.
I want my parcel as soon as possible.
ITS URGENT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

FROM
SHRUTIKIRTI TIWARI
MOB NO:- 9617325047
ADDRESS:- BHAWARKUA
INDORE

Amazon/Mobile - Refund for amount net banking issue
    Dear sir/mam, I was used net banking through Amazon...
    R SHIELD - policy deacctiveted
    Respected Sir, I am Annadanam Krishna Sastry having RBL...
    bajaj finserv ltd. - PMAY subsidy amount not credited and it's been 6...
    Hi, It's been more than 6 Months and by PMAY...
    Municipal Corporation Zirakpur - Dirty water being supplied
    Respected Sir/Madam, There is a frequent issue of dirty...
    GDA - ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION
    Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari...
    Comeparedth - My payment refund
    My payment refunded my detail My mo no 9978119767 My ac...
    XIOMI INDIA - shipment of wrong product order# 5190705930130329
    i order redmi note 7 pro order # 5190705930130329and it...
    bajaj auto - DDR deduction from my SBI account.
    DDR deduction without any information P19653901683 Tr For...
    Mahalaxmi transport - Fraud
    Dear sir On dated 17 july 2019 I have asked for a 40...
    Tv, Mobile - Fraud Bajaj Finserv
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that my EMI...