DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

MS fbd

Aug 3, 2020

Not delivered

I have sent a important document on 25 july 2020 via DTDC kota , rajasthan to Faridabad, Haryana When I checked for the tracking result I saw it has stopped and not delivered.I contacted to the local branch greenfield faridabad,but they told that the service is not available there.
Can anybody tell me what is happening there?is your service not available there then why did you accept this.Or why dont you return it.I am fed up by calling your staffs.Kindly do a needful.Its a very important document.Please try to deliver it to today itself . Your services and customer support is really pathetic. You should close this farzi company.
Fatima Ambekari

My product not delivered

अरे अगर आप लोगों से हो नहीं रहा तो बंद कर दीजए ये कंपनी जितने घटिया लोग रखे हैं आप ने उतनी ही घाटीया सर्विस है आप की
Humka

Never delivered

K25247139.

My parcel was never delivered, a lady called me up stating they have no service available. Later i got the message that i refused to take the parcel.

I tried to raise complaint, Once they registered it however no action was taken, Later when i tried to inquire after 2 days they informed that the parcel is shipped back to sender.

What kind of service is this, Why do you guys run courier services when you cannot serve its purpose.

And please shut down the call center for DDTC, they just keep cutting calls with no resolutions.
Humka

Parcel never delivered

My parcel no. K25247139 was never delivered and I received a phone call stating there is no service for courier.
The sender already asked about the service while sending the parcel across. When I tried to call and complaint, they disconnected my call stating the parcel have returned.

I received an sms stating I denied the parcel from taking it.

I do not know why are you guys even running such courier services when you cannot deliver it to my place. And the customer care should be removed as they just keep disconnecting the call.
Sanjay_c

Jul 29, 2020

Not updating status in Tracking system

I have booked my parcel No. Z33690799 from delhi kali mata mandir sector 3 Rohini delhi 85 to Mumbai. Sice 24July it is showing " Out of delivery " In tracking system. And today is 29 July. Pl. Do help.
I shall be very great ful to u.
Sanjay chourasia
jayansh_j

Jul 6, 2020

The delivery boy denied to deliver the parcel at my doorstep and told to pickup from a place 3km away from my home

The delivery boy named Mahendra Choudhary Mobile no-9664274737 has denied to deliver my parcel at my doorstep and asked me to pickup from a place 3 km away from my house and my parcels tracking number is D93788690
sujeesh rakesh

Jun 24, 2020

item not delivered

R 37301049
Item from Kerala Palakkad to Delhi
Ur service man called me last a 2 days I can't attend the calls bcse of some mobile issues .kindly plse redeliver to my address .

Sree darmasastha temple
Opp.family court
Pushpvihar sec 6
Saket ,south Delhi
Mob : 9013160109
Aishwarya G

Jun 10, 2020

Taking picture without permission

I had received a package today and because of covid 19, the delivery guy couldn’t get a signature instead he took a picture of me without my permission. When asked him as to why he did not ask permission before doing what he was supposed to , he walked away without any answer. It was completely wrong from his part that since it’s covid 19, this is how the formality is. It was irresponsible and disrespectful from his part to do this. Kindly take concerned actin if possible. There are people who do not like things like this.
Rajpandit

Jun 7, 2020

Not delivered medicine in time

Very very worst service ever. I m a doctor 15 days back I courier medicine to my patient but still not received it. No one is taking responsibility of this. This 3 RD time in a month. Patient needs urgent that's why we trust u and delivered medicine. Not at all trusted at all. All commitment r fake at all. Plz don't trust this courier service.
Nabeel6619

Mar 18, 2020

My package not delivered neither return

My package is not delivered since past 45days and no returns neither refunds of my money parcel was from kochi to Australia charged me 12500 for sending dtdc branch manager fort kochi rajeer babu keeps me telling 1 week 2 week he is the lie person very poor respond and service from him does not even respond to calls my tracking id is N21213099 all left is the consignment slip with me 9895761889 is the contact number of dtdc branch manager fortkochi
suhridroy

Feb 29, 2020

Tracking status not updated

Tracking No D57150221
Booked on 25th Feb. '20 from Waluj Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Destination Gamharia, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Status is not updated till now.
Contacted local Gamharia office. No constructive reply. Material urgent. Need immediate status.

+919860245512
Aa**

Feb 20, 2020

Parcel not delivered

More than 9 days passed still not delivered worst experience with dtdc..
bairwarajaram

Jan 29, 2020

Safe shop parcel

Docket ID. D72617797 has not delivered yet.
Please arrange to deliver it on top priority.
mynamejoe

Jan 21, 2020

Fragile items delivered damaged

DTDC

D90545594 DELIVERED TODAY WITH ONE GLASS ITEM DAMAGED OF INR400 ! I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THE LOSS !

8420117893
mynamejoe

Jan 21, 2020

Fragile items delivered damaged

DTDC Couriers

D90545594 delivered with one glass items borken inside of INR400 despite of package tagged as "Fragile".

I want compensation for this - [email protected] , 8420117893, 9073103804
sanjukhare

Jan 8, 2020

Package not Delivered

I booked a package from Ghaziabad(UP) to Bareilly (UP) and it was not delivered even after 8 days. When i enquired on Bareilly branch then person said that mobile number i provided is switched-off from last 3-4 days. That was my brother's mobile number and it was never switched off .

This has been happened in the past also. That DTDC Branch in Bareiily didn't deliver my package and my brother had gone there to collect package. The guy who was taking to me from DTDC Bareilly branch was very rude and not listening anything.

Finally Package has been returned to me in Ghaziabad.

I fund burst service being provided by DTDC and even last time also i logged complaint which was never considered.
sanjukhare

Jan 8, 2020

Package not Delivered

Finally Package has been returned to me in Ghaziabad.

my Email: [email protected]

Jan 3, 2020

Parcel lost

24/10/2019 Docket No. D54577722 shipping product three Cardboard Box,
Confirm from customer, two Cardboard Box have been received
One Cardboard Box is missing. The amount of the product is 27,405 /- please transfer to company account

9720311502

9720311502
deepsangrur

Jan 1, 2020

Poor delivery service

Tracking number for my package X63716499. I am waiting for some important documents from HDFC bank. but the courier guys are asking me to pickup the package from their office or they will send it back. I work in Chandigarh and courier office is in my Sangrur. How can i take an immediate leave from the office and get the package from the DTDC office sangrur. These guys are highly unreliable. My house is literally 3 kilometers from their office and still they are not delivering it. That's not at all professional. That package is very important for me. They are not getting it and behaving like 3 year old kid. DTDC management should take strict action against those guys at Sangrur office because those guys are of no use. My work is suffering because of them.

Note- My father is out of station for few days so i cannot send him also to collect the package.
Parthyz

Dec 30, 2019

Products missing in my parcel

Irresponsible & Fraudulent DTDC Courier!

Booked 101 watches parcel with 7.7kg weight in Delhi and i received parcel with 71 watches with 5.2kg weight!

I spoke to the person who delivered and he checked at all scanning points and it all shows 7.7kg but what i got was 5.2kg! The Dtdc customer care number 044 33004444 just keeps on ringing but no one is even picking!

I have cctv footage of packing in Delhi and also recording of parcel opening here in Chennai but whom i need to show and complain is the question?

Have written a complaint mail and got auto generated complaint number but no one even bothered to call or write me back.

I have lost 8000 worth products and above all lots and lots of tension and depression!

I don't know why I'm even writing here but just thought of sharing!

Products missing in my parcel

Mani Kumar Reddy

Dec 18, 2019

DTDC courier delay in delivery

I have sent courier from Pune to Andrapradesh which is of about 500 kms from Pune , it was couriered on 14th Dec 2019 and still it's not sent for delivery. When tracking the status I see it has been sent to Kolkata and has been reforwarded.No response from customer care when calling them.

C Mani Kumar

DTDC courier delay in delivery

sundar NavLi

Dec 16, 2019

shioment not delivered

I booked a parcel from pondicherry to Delhi on nov-19-2019. more then a month now it is not delivered. consignment number C91964923. customer care people not giving proper answers. i have raised a case with DTDC customer care Case#15678757 even for that no response.
SRINIVAS_anita

Dec 3, 2019

SHIPMENT NOT DELIVERED

ONE MY CONSIGNMENT(Consignment no. B67876374 by DTDC) HAS DELIVERED FROM BANGALORE ON DATED 28TH NOVEMBER TO JAMSHEDPUR BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.ALTHOUGH IN YOUR TRACKING SHOWS ITS DELIVERED ON MY ADDRESS.SO YESTERDAY MORNING I TALK TO YOUR LOCAL AGENCY(SECTOR MARKET TELCO) HE TOLD ME DELIVERY BOY IS ALREADY ON WAY TO DELIVER THE SAME BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED,INSPITE OF SEVERAL REQUEST THEM.
I HAVE ALREADY RAISE THE COMPLAIN 15705172.
REQUESTED YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS VERY SERIOUSLY.

REGARDS
SRINIVAS
bimal raj

Dec 2, 2019

consignment not delivered

i I have couriered an consignment vide no Z18481793 from Bareilly on 19 November 2019 for Kanpur city. the consignment not yet delivered at kanpur. Several times contacted to Ekta nagar bareilly DTDC office.They have replied to be delivered shortly. kindly resolve the issue at the earliest as its not a far distance destination.

Shomita Dutta