DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

lipu678

May 24, 2019

DTDC not delivered the parcel in time

DTDC local agent of DELHI (FASTREACH SERVICE) assured to deliver the parcel vide consignment No.V52955608, Dt.22.05.2019 within 48 hours but not delivered timely for which I suffered a lot. I need its definite delivery or else compensation.

Awaiting to needful action at an early date.

Wg. Cdr RAJ RANJAN PATNAIK
Mobile No.9338647106, E.mail- [email protected]
Bishnu360

May 8, 2019

This is our docket number number : D50581645 DT- 23.04.2019

Hhello this is Bishnu,My package is supposed to be reached by yesterday as per as the tracking detail. i didn't receive any package nor I receive any massage or call from any courier person.before delivery time.But today its showing that the package transit. Its totally annoying...the package is really important and urgent for me .Please help with this..

Fri,03rd May'19|06:30 Hrs Rerouted & Forwarded From Facility Sambalpur
Mon,22nd Apr'19|17:41 Hrs Booked At Facility Kundli
NURSING GROUP

May 7, 2019

package is not delivered

Hhello this is Rinki Das,My package is supposed to be reached by yesterday as per as the tracking detail. i didn't receive any package nor I receive any massage or call from any courier person.before delivery time.But today its showing that the package couldn't be delivered..with the reason that office was closed.Its totally annoying...the package is really important and urgent for me .Please help with this..
manish_kumar91

May 7, 2019

Courier not delivered

I have booked one Consginment vide Way Bill No.Z98924300, Dated 25th April 2019 from Gurgaon to Ranchi. I have been following up with the courier agency in both the city as they were unable to deliver my courier, but unfortunately they did not delivered in spite of so many follow ups and returned the courier to the origin city.

The consignment is carrying important documents which was supposed to be submitted at my college / Registrar office.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to deliver the consginment to the consignee, immediately.

DTDC being a reputed courier company, I have never expected this type of Service, from a Courier company of your Repute.

Courier not delivered

shalomcreativity

May 1, 2019

Delay in DTDC Service

DTDC Services takes one week time for reaching the courier from DELHI to KERALA. As we all know that while travelling through Train can reach kerala after 2 days. But this DTDC service can't able to reach even after one week.

A very bad experience from DTDC SERVICES.
Keerthi Kini

Mar 26, 2019

getting around 10 mails daily about tracking of DTDC with several shipment numbers eventhough I have not used DTDC services

Hi sir/madam,

From last 2 weeks I am getting almost 10 emails daily about DTDC courier and tracking details with shipment numbers such as,
P80142997 , P80142899 , P80141910 , M80141999 , M80141809 , M80141811 , M80141808, M80141805 , M80141804 , M80264561 and these tracking details has been came today i.e., on 26/03/19

On 22/03/19 several other mails has been arrived, which has shipment numbers such as,
B80264596 , B80264501, B80264502 , M80264504 , M80264505, M80264506 , M80264507, M80264599

and still before this some other emails has been arrived eventhough I have not used DTDC services till now.

Please check with these numbers and report this why I'm getting these mails to [email protected] email ID

regards,
Keerthi
B S Prabhakar Rao

Mar 22, 2019

Courier Box not delivery

I have booked one Consginment vide Way Bill No.H86947289, Dated 16th March 2019 to Mumbai. I have been trying to track the Consignment thro' online, but unfortunately not showing any tracking till date, even after lapse of Five Days.

The consignment is carrying important clothing for the Function to be held on 23rd at Mumbai.

I have been visiting the Courier Office, Hub at Vijayawada, but of no use, no proper information or tracking is located.

I am working at a State Government Office and all our Business is given to DTDC and I have never expected this type of Service, from a Courier company of your Repute.

Expecting the Positive action.

B S Prabhakar Rao,

Mobile: 9908004445.
BIT Mesra Mess Accounts

Mar 20, 2019

Parcel not delivered

We have not yet received the Two parcel
1. D49625896
2. D48950622

In spite of several calling in local dtdc office , near BIT Mesra, Ranchi,Jharkhand-835215 in his contact no provided 8434168811 not responding and also went to that office at 11.45 a.m. the office was closed.

You are requested to follow up for the same and instruct them to deliver the parcel immediately.
ASHOK ggn

Mar 18, 2019

complaint for poor service and high delivery charges.

I am not satisfied with your service and your commitment . You are charging very high delivery charges as compare to all other courier service companies. You are making misuse of your goodwill by charging too high charges and not ensuring delivery on time as per the commitment . We will not `buy any service from you in future because of your poor behaviour with us . Its very disappointing that having a good goodwill you are not taking care of your customer . Till now ( date - 18/ 03 /2019 , time - 6:45 pm ) i did not received my order ( consignment no. - G90660132).

Mar 14, 2019

Regarding courier issue about damaged

I had send a gift with handle with care from Bangalore to Bangalore only with the condition of the product is damage as I told the dtdc booking time that it has to be handled with care instead of that they condition of the gift is damage I got this information from the delivery boy where it has to be delivered
Vasanth nagar dtdc(mohn)9980528141
The delivery boy said the courier will be sent back to the same address where it came from I had a call on 12th March 2019 and today is 14th March 2019 no updates regarding my courier

【Dear Customer, your consignment with tracking number B62069784 has been booked. Track your parcel at tinyurl.com/y4bkkhho】

Courier sent from :
Sender name:susheel borutagi
Siddeshwar Layout, Soundarya Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560073

Sent To:
Chef Anurudh khanna
Shangri-La Hotel, Bengaluru, No.56-6B, Palace Rd, Abshot Layout, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052

Regards :
Susheel Borutagi

Mar 14, 2019

Regarding courier issue about damage

Vasanth nagar dtdc(mohn)9980528141

Chef Anurudh khanna

Regards :
Megha tomar

Feb 13, 2019

lost in the middle of the delivery

I have sent a courier to visakhapatnam and the courier didnt reach and when i checked the tracking details it says its reached....theres no call from delivery guy nothing..its really urgent.....and if this thing doent gets resolved i am never going to recommend this service to anybody
Skt151999

Feb 11, 2019

Misplaced delivery

This is Shrutkirti tiwari from indore.
Few months ago my courier has been delivered on 5-10-18
It is shown by the dtdc bhawarkua indore
But now I neither received any parcel nor i had any call by the delivery boy.
I want my parcel as soon as possible.
ITS URGENT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

INDORE
Deepthi george

Jan 23, 2019

Lost the courier items

dtdc team , this is for your attention that I have lost the items which I have shipped from Delhi to Kerala .it has been send on 14/01/19 and reached the destination on 23/01/19 with full damage,the courier box was completely damaged and turned,also 4 items are missing from it.kindly do take action on the above said complaint and do give the guidance for the further procedures.The tracking id isD47139943.Thanks ,Deepthi George.

Lost the courier items

Amitk6789

Jan 1, 2019

Losted my 1box materil

My parcel is G 90536525 it contain 9box but one box lost please help me to this material ..where is my material one box

Regard

DTDC COURIER
Shubham Agarwal

Dec 27, 2018

Courier not recieved even after 7 days

I am writing to complain about the fact that my parcel has not reached the destination yet even after 7 days.
D47509582
rkamra30

Dec 25, 2018

Incorrect Tracking Information Available Online

Rahul Kamra <[email protected]>
8:24 AM (4 minutes ago)
to customersupport

Hello Team,

I have sent this from Pune, Magarpatta DTDC office on 19th Dec 2018 and the destination address is "163,Mangalnagar, Vidya dairy road, Anand - 388001.

The problem is while tracking online , I can see the destination is showing as Indore instead of Anand, Gujarat.

In spite of calling multiple times on your Main Office Pune, nobody gave me a update and behaved rudely.

Kindly look into this issue asap or else I have to file an official complaint to get a response.

Consignment Number = P48897293
Rahul kamra
Kirti Dubey

Dec 20, 2018

PARCEL LOSTED FROM HYDERABAD DTDC

Dear team,

I couriered some importance legal original files and bills to Hyderabad on dated 12/10/2018 with tracking number: Z75455279, but still my courier is not delivered to the mentioned address and online status is showing as parcel not delivered because receiver was not available. Still Courier not returned neither informed me about the same.

I am trying to contact hyderabad DTDC office Mob. Number: 8886068800 and 7799998778 many times, earlier they said that they will search and delivered the same, then they said that they delivered the courier to wrong address, they will pick up from there and return my courier but now they stopped receiving my calls, i used to calls them more than 50 times in a day.

Please resolve issues and try to search and deliver my courier asap otherwise i'll take it to court. This is totally irresponsible staff of DTDC.

Regard:

Kirti Dubey
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
9999691617 & 8800597673
gujaratexpo

Dec 18, 2018

No communication, parcel not received

I had got email for custom document for 1 parcel sent by my customer.
I have given all necessary documents.

After that no parcel received. I called so many time but could not connect to office.
I sent so many emails but no reply to any email.

Please do needfull it is very URGENT.

Tracking no is 155041242649709

Gopal

Dec 7, 2018

order not received

Hello Solanki Consultant,

We have booked/dispatched your online order with reference to Order No:CU2908ORD4150,
below are consignment details:

AWB/ Consignment Number
D47572302 Carrier Name
DTDC Track Your Order

Note: - If there is no information/details available on the given Consignment/AWB/Docket number,
please try again later by End-of-Day or next day.
latha gopalarao sala

Dec 7, 2018

corier not delevered

sir
case number13154562 and consignment number H84810203 ,It is a official document please do faovour for me ,
its very urgent ,i dont have photo copy also
with regards
Latha
mobile number 7306104567
Email [email protected]
Consumer DTDC

Dec 5, 2018

Urgent Official documents missing

Z77280277 this is my tracking number, i did not receive my urgent official document yet and it is saying delivered.

and along with that they do not have proper complaint tracking system...i am unable to track what is the proceeding with my complaint.

they are very slow , and we can not rely on DTDC for future courier.

REGARDS,
pity customer
kamal lochan sahoo

Dec 3, 2018

DTDC not delivered the parcel in time

DTDC local agent of Jajpur Road branch W05 assured to deliver the parcel vide consignment No.V49187270, Dt.03.11.2018 within 72 hours but not delivered timely for which I suffered a lot. I need its definite delivery or else compensation.

Awaiting to needful action at an early date.

Er. Kamala Lochan Sahoo
Mobile No.9437227746, [email protected]
pema gyaltsen

Nov 22, 2018

Undelivered Item

I have an undelivered item from dtdc which was supposed to be delivered by 19th nov. 2019. My consignment number H84173732 which was sent from guntur to bangalore. In website, its showing successfully delivered but I haven't received it till now. The delivery boy didn't even call me. I am still waiting for my courier which is very urgently. I was hoping that Dtdc delivery is normal, but its the worst courier services I have ever experienced.
Dated :- 22nd november 2019.

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...