DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

Megha tomar

Feb 13, 2019

lost in the middle of the delivery

I have sent a courier to visakhapatnam and the courier didnt reach and when i checked the tracking details it says its reached....theres no call from delivery guy nothing..its really urgent.....and if this thing doent gets resolved i am never going to recommend this service to anybody
Skt151999

Feb 11, 2019

Misplaced delivery

This is Shrutkirti tiwari from indore.
Few months ago my courier has been delivered on 5-10-18
It is shown by the dtdc bhawarkua indore
But now I neither received any parcel nor i had any call by the delivery boy.
I want my parcel as soon as possible.
ITS URGENT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

INDORE
Deepthi george

Jan 23, 2019

Lost the courier items

dtdc team , this is for your attention that I have lost the items which I have shipped from Delhi to Kerala .it has been send on 14/01/19 and reached the destination on 23/01/19 with full damage,the courier box was completely damaged and turned,also 4 items are missing from it.kindly do take action on the above said complaint and do give the guidance for the further procedures.The tracking id isD47139943.Thanks ,Deepthi George.

Lost the courier items

Amitk6789

Jan 1, 2019

Losted my 1box materil

My parcel is G 90536525 it contain 9box but one box lost please help me to this material ..where is my material one box

Regard

DTDC COURIER
Shubham Agarwal

Dec 27, 2018

Courier not recieved even after 7 days

I am writing to complain about the fact that my parcel has not reached the destination yet even after 7 days.
D47509582
rkamra30

Dec 25, 2018

Incorrect Tracking Information Available Online

Rahul Kamra <[email protected]>
8:24 AM (4 minutes ago)
to customersupport

Hello Team,

I have sent this from Pune, Magarpatta DTDC office on 19th Dec 2018 and the destination address is "163,Mangalnagar, Vidya dairy road, Anand - 388001.

The problem is while tracking online , I can see the destination is showing as Indore instead of Anand, Gujarat.

In spite of calling multiple times on your Main Office Pune, nobody gave me a update and behaved rudely.

Kindly look into this issue asap or else I have to file an official complaint to get a response.

Consignment Number = P48897293
Rahul kamra
Kirti Dubey

Dec 20, 2018

PARCEL LOSTED FROM HYDERABAD DTDC

Dear team,

I couriered some importance legal original files and bills to Hyderabad on dated 12/10/2018 with tracking number: Z75455279, but still my courier is not delivered to the mentioned address and online status is showing as parcel not delivered because receiver was not available. Still Courier not returned neither informed me about the same.

I am trying to contact hyderabad DTDC office Mob. Number: 8886068800 and 7799998778 many times, earlier they said that they will search and delivered the same, then they said that they delivered the courier to wrong address, they will pick up from there and return my courier but now they stopped receiving my calls, i used to calls them more than 50 times in a day.

Please resolve issues and try to search and deliver my courier asap otherwise i'll take it to court. This is totally irresponsible staff of DTDC.

Regard:

Kirti Dubey
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
9999691617 & 8800597673
gujaratexpo

Dec 18, 2018

No communication, parcel not received

I had got email for custom document for 1 parcel sent by my customer.
I have given all necessary documents.

After that no parcel received. I called so many time but could not connect to office.
I sent so many emails but no reply to any email.

Please do needfull it is very URGENT.

Tracking no is 155041242649709

Gopal

Dec 7, 2018

order not received

Hello Solanki Consultant,

We have booked/dispatched your online order with reference to Order No:CU2908ORD4150,
below are consignment details:

AWB/ Consignment Number
D47572302 Carrier Name
DTDC Track Your Order

Note: - If there is no information/details available on the given Consignment/AWB/Docket number,
please try again later by End-of-Day or next day.
latha gopalarao sala

Dec 7, 2018

corier not delevered

sir
case number13154562 and consignment number H84810203 ,It is a official document please do faovour for me ,
its very urgent ,i dont have photo copy also
with regards
Latha
mobile number 7306104567
Email [email protected]
Consumer DTDC

Dec 5, 2018

Urgent Official documents missing

Z77280277 this is my tracking number, i did not receive my urgent official document yet and it is saying delivered.

and along with that they do not have proper complaint tracking system...i am unable to track what is the proceeding with my complaint.

they are very slow , and we can not rely on DTDC for future courier.

REGARDS,
pity customer
kamal lochan sahoo

Dec 3, 2018

DTDC not delivered the parcel in time

DTDC local agent of Jajpur Road branch W05 assured to deliver the parcel vide consignment No.V49187270, Dt.03.11.2018 within 72 hours but not delivered timely for which I suffered a lot. I need its definite delivery or else compensation.

Awaiting to needful action at an early date.

Er. Kamala Lochan Sahoo
Mobile No.9437227746, [email protected]
pema gyaltsen

Nov 22, 2018

Undelivered Item

I have an undelivered item from dtdc which was supposed to be delivered by 19th nov. 2019. My consignment number H84173732 which was sent from guntur to bangalore. In website, its showing successfully delivered but I haven't received it till now. The delivery boy didn't even call me. I am still waiting for my courier which is very urgently. I was hoping that Dtdc delivery is normal, but its the worst courier services I have ever experienced.
Dated :- 22nd november 2019.
manvendra_rawat_21

NOT DELIVERED IN TIME AND RETURN

CONSIGNMENT NO-Z74307947 given on 16.11.2018 at M-3 greater kailash-2,delhi-110048 to Elegant marine services pvt ltd 101-107,Bestech chambers, Block-B Sushant Lok phase-1 Gurgaon-122002(Haryana).
But on viewing e-track the consignment booked at 19.35 hrs on 19.11.2018 and reached 11:05 A.M at Gurgaon supermart 1 on 21.11.2018."Out for delivery" status is reflecting may be distribution after that ,till 4.00 PM consignment not delivered .Even informing that office will be closed at 17.00 hrs ,even than consignment not reached. At 6.31 PM" shipment not delivered as receiver not available" as status reflecting in e-tracking, Even our client wait for more than 30.00 minutes. On calling that shipment not delivered, DTDC reply that if today not received than tomarrow will delivered ,we have other consignment also to delivered you are not alone. Such callous attitude showing service of DTDC. On 20.11.2018 there was appointment in US embassy and we have to canceal appointment which loss of Rs.5000/- again tomarrow is appointment and they are saying shipment will delivered after 13.00Hrs. Definitely I will lodge complain in consumer court .
Sanjay Chhipa

courier not delivered

I have booked a urgent courier by DTDC courier docket no. is Z74529745 dated 14.11.2018 to Dehradun.
Till today 21.11.2018 my courier not deliver yet. I have been calling to DTDC booking office last 3 days for delivering my packet to concern person. But till now they don't deliver my packet. they said that address was not complete. I have wrote proper address on packet with mobile no. Than can call to concern person which receive the packet. but DTDC delivery office didn't do it yet. I have given address on 19.11.2018 again.
your charge of courier service is very high, like a express service. but I thing my experience with dtdc like a local camel cart or turtle (I thing they much faster than DTDC courier). this is not a first time with me. it happen 2 times also previously in DTDC prime service. till now you deserve zero star.

I request to DTDC that please deliver my courier to concern person as soon as possible.
and improve the service.
till now you deserve 0 star.
Sanjay Chhipa

Courier Not delivered yet

Till today 21.11.2018 my courier not deliver yet. I have been calling to DTDC booking office last 3 days for delivering my packet to concern person. But till now they don't deliver my packet. they said that address was not complete. I have return proper address on packet with mobile no. Than can call to concern person which receive the packet. but DTDC didn't do it yet. I have given address on 19.11.2018 again.
I have trying to call customer care no also. there was no response of my call. I would suggest to people that don't use DTDC service. They charge like express service and they also charge high. but they deliver us courier service very very very very very..... slow (I thing turtle can much faster than DTDC courier).
Sanjib Dasss

Nov 15, 2018

Missing documents

I have sent a courier through DTDC courier services on officially valuable document with consignment number k15818245 from Silchar to Kolkata on date 30 October 2018. My valuable document submission last date is 5th November 2018. When I track consignment number successfully delivered 3/11/18 But courier not delivered on time and no present status of my courier when I connected the Kolkata Courier office service I didn’t get any proper response from them, every time they make a commitment next day solve this problem.

Please help me on to me to recover my document and company loss and justice against harassment from courier service.

Sanjib Das
Lozenge

Nov 14, 2018

Not recieved

It’s been a week from now and I haven’t recieved my parcel.
In the tracking it’s been shown as arrived but when I called and asked they told we still dint recieve etc etc and that we will recieve it next week.
I don’t understand why would it take 15days to recieve a parcel. Other courier services will deliver in max 4-5working days.

Please don’t choose dtdc instead go for other services.
Mona Naresh Rawat

Nov 11, 2018

Z68803733 not delivered to me but in system it shows delivered

My courier Z68803733 is till date not delivered to me but in DTDC site it is showing as already delivered .pathetic work. And I have to raise complaint in consumer forum for there fraud

Z68803733 not delivered to me but in system it shows delivered

jsn1106

Nov 10, 2018

non delivery

I booked a parcel from bangalore to coimbatore on 9/11/2018 at 10.00 AM and it was urgent and so we paid express delivery charges also. While booking, they confirmed that the parcel will be delivered by 12Noon next day (10/11/2018) When i checked the tracking status it showed as ' Out for delivery' since morning 10.30 AM but even now at 5PM status was the same. I tried calling the bangalore sahakar Nagar courier office from where i booked and they were not ready to give any responsible reply but kept on saying that it is not their responsiblity. I tried calling all coimbatore DTDC numbers available online but was getting no reply. Finally one of the mobile number 96777 33110 some person answered but without even listening to my grievance he cut the phone saying he is too busy and he is not ready to listen to my query. I dont even know where the parcel is now and am really tensed. It was containing the wedding photos of my son and needed to be handed over by afternoon today. I am really upset over the arrogant and

Courier Undelivered

My courier tracking id is K15016712. I havenot received my courir yet. It's been 6 days. It was sent from DTDC service in Chinsurah (WB-712101) on 31st October,2018. I have tried contacting customer care service and the contact numbers given on the website but everything is in vain. The contact numbers are either invalid or switched off. Kindly look into the matter and deliver it to the destination address within 24 hours.

Shreyasi Pal

Courier Undelivered

My courier tracking no is K15016712. I have not received my courier which had been sent from Chinsurah (WB-712101) on 31st October, 2018 through DTDC service. I have tried contacting DTDC customer care service but cannot reach out to them. The contact details available on the websites are either switched off or invalid. Kindly look into the matter and deliver to the destination address within 24 hours.

Saurav1122

Nov 3, 2018

courier not reached

my tracking no V49505689 was to be delivered today but I didn't get my persel but it is showing delivered..I want my persel and today and it's emergency

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...