DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

Menmai naturals

Jan 7, 2021

Package not delivered

Package has booked from Mumbai on Jan 2.while tracking there is no update after 3jan.am in urgent need of that.try to resolve the issues immediately.my consignment number is D85599798
suryalakshmi.volety

Jan 4, 2021

Package not delivered

H99329441 package bucked in between 21st - 26 th November 2020 at nellore branch and to be delivered to KAKINADA not delivered till today... But online tracking is showing that parcle is successfully delivered.
Pls resolve the issue at the earliest.
S. Lakshmi.
Prabhakar barailt

Nov 9, 2020

Package not delivered

I haven't received my package but while tracking it's showing delivered.
anagha.patil512

Nov 2, 2020

Parcel not delivered

My parcel was sent from the area near to Mumbai only i.e. Kalyan. Usually parcel gets delivered in 2-3 days. The tracking details of DTDC parcel shows that the parcel is arrived in the nearby vicinity 8 days back, and yet I haven't received the parcel. The DTDC service is so pathetic, they don't take the responsibility and don't even have the courtesy to give proper reply. They themselves say they have lost the parcel. Seeing so many complaints about DTDC here, I'm confirmed about their irresponsible services.
Tracking number is M97321285.
JustAuto Solutions

Oct 28, 2020

Parcel not Delivered

I needed important parcel from hanumangadh Rajasthan for my business so my friend send it through DTDC on 22nd of Oct 2020 and it's 28th Oct 2020 and still I didn't received it.I tried everything including calling customer care, Mailed to head office etc.. But didn't get response form anywhere. It cost me loss of 6500/- Rs alraedy now what to do????
Shomnath Bose

Sep 30, 2020

Non delivery of shipment

I have booked a parcel at DTDC's franchise at Baidyabati, Hooghly on 24.09.2020. Since 26.09.2020 Tracking result showing that the shipment not delivered " Paper work required (OTR). The shipment laying at your Airport Parcel Branch. Yesterday I have registered in your service and quarry portal, but no reply yet received. My case no. 17518326.
My Consignment No. D61715117. Will be delivered to Vill. & P.O. Bodai, Amdanga.24,Parganas( North). Pin code-700126.

Sep 22, 2020

Undelivered

Very Bad Service Dtdc I have try morning continue number this person but this person not respons my call no back call continue waiting call this number 7518201098 very bad service so I request you change employee new employee join

Sep 19, 2020

Parcel not delivered since 10 days

I booked my shipment on 9th August 2020 from Patna to Gaya. It reached to Gaya on 12th of August. But after that it is stuck there from past 6 days without any update saying the area is non servicable. The pincode was already written in the address and if the area wasn't servicable why they shipped the parcel in the first place. Now they are not delivering the parcel nor they are returning it. It is very important package which has to be reached before 21st August in any condition. It's been days since I'm waiting. It's a matter of my carrier Worst and pathetic service ever. I'm too disappointed.
Manisha Priyambada

Shipment tracking number K26076195
Sikhasivaraja

Sep 10, 2020

About the delivery

I send this complaint about the delivery. I done my online purchase and they send the package to the DTDC courier centre, they phone called me and inform they haven't home delivery. And a rude behaviour, why they don't have home delivery I paid the delivery charge and shipping charge then why they begging like this. I'm a consumer so I reqsted you to plz take action as soon s possible
Sobinder

Sep 2, 2020

Cheqbook front not written mobail number courier no- 3350113252616

Dear Sir my one courier recived delivery courier panipat office.Lakshmi Vilas bank cheqbook but delhivery courier said that courier front mobail number not mention default by bank .so I humble request please my courier my panipat Bank address .my delhivery courier no- 3350113252616.
Thanku
LUXMI FURNISHING
PROP- SOBINDER
MOB-8168143200
sonakshi93

Aug 20, 2020

PARCEL NOT DELIEVERED

I would like to bring to your attention that I have booked a parcel (D91690877) containing an office laptop on July 20 th, 2020 from Palwal (State- Haryana) to Noida Sec-62. But this laptop has not even reached the office premises. And when I saw the status that the assigned person requested the delivery for some other day then I tried to call my Office people to confirm and they denied this fact . After that I tried contacting the local DTDC office in palwal to confirm with the Noida branch office / with the delivery boy. But this is of no use . I have not heard anything back . I tried again to confirm with the origin branch but they hung up on me which is really pathetic .

Now after 1 month they called me 2 days back saying that your laptop is not delivered and it is back to palwal (sender).If you want it to be delivered then you have to pay again the whole amount so that we can re-initiate your delivery . This is so pathetic , i mean if i will go by road then also i don't have to pay this much . But still I chose your Company but I am so dissatisfied. I don't think this can happen with such a big brand.

I would like to refund my money (1760 INR) or to get it delivered to the destination. Due to this COVID situation we are doing this courier but this doesn't mean that the other person can take advantage of it . You can contact me at below mentioned no . to get more details :

Please do the needful . Please get it delivered . I have already paid such a big amount.
MS fbd

Aug 3, 2020

Not delivered

I have sent a important document on 25 july 2020 via DTDC kota , rajasthan to Faridabad, Haryana When I checked for the tracking result I saw it has stopped and not delivered.I contacted to the local branch greenfield faridabad,but they told that the service is not available there.
Can anybody tell me what is happening there?is your service not available there then why did you accept this.Or why dont you return it.I am fed up by calling your staffs.Kindly do a needful.Its a very important document.Please try to deliver it to today itself . Your services and customer support is really pathetic. You should close this farzi company.
Fatima Ambekari

My product not delivered

अरे अगर आप लोगों से हो नहीं रहा तो बंद कर दीजए ये कंपनी जितने घटिया लोग रखे हैं आप ने उतनी ही घाटीया सर्विस है आप की
Humka

Never delivered

K25247139.

My parcel was never delivered, a lady called me up stating they have no service available. Later i got the message that i refused to take the parcel.

I tried to raise complaint, Once they registered it however no action was taken, Later when i tried to inquire after 2 days they informed that the parcel is shipped back to sender.

What kind of service is this, Why do you guys run courier services when you cannot serve its purpose.

And please shut down the call center for DDTC, they just keep cutting calls with no resolutions.
Humka

Parcel never delivered

My parcel no. K25247139 was never delivered and I received a phone call stating there is no service for courier.
The sender already asked about the service while sending the parcel across. When I tried to call and complaint, they disconnected my call stating the parcel have returned.

I received an sms stating I denied the parcel from taking it.

I do not know why are you guys even running such courier services when you cannot deliver it to my place. And the customer care should be removed as they just keep disconnecting the call.
Sanjay_c

Jul 29, 2020

Not updating status in Tracking system

I have booked my parcel No. Z33690799 from delhi kali mata mandir sector 3 Rohini delhi 85 to Mumbai. Sice 24July it is showing " Out of delivery " In tracking system. And today is 29 July. Pl. Do help.
I shall be very great ful to u.
Sanjay chourasia
jayansh_j

Jul 6, 2020

The delivery boy denied to deliver the parcel at my doorstep and told to pickup from a place 3km away from my home

The delivery boy named Mahendra Choudhary Mobile no-9664274737 has denied to deliver my parcel at my doorstep and asked me to pickup from a place 3 km away from my house and my parcels tracking number is D93788690
sujeesh rakesh

Jun 24, 2020

item not delivered

R 37301049
Item from Kerala Palakkad to Delhi
Ur service man called me last a 2 days I can't attend the calls bcse of some mobile issues .kindly plse redeliver to my address .

Sree darmasastha temple
Opp.family court
Pushpvihar sec 6
Saket ,south Delhi
Mob : 9013160109
Aishwarya G

Jun 10, 2020

Taking picture without permission

I had received a package today and because of covid 19, the delivery guy couldn’t get a signature instead he took a picture of me without my permission. When asked him as to why he did not ask permission before doing what he was supposed to , he walked away without any answer. It was completely wrong from his part that since it’s covid 19, this is how the formality is. It was irresponsible and disrespectful from his part to do this. Kindly take concerned actin if possible. There are people who do not like things like this.
Rajpandit

Jun 7, 2020

Not delivered medicine in time

Very very worst service ever. I m a doctor 15 days back I courier medicine to my patient but still not received it. No one is taking responsibility of this. This 3 RD time in a month. Patient needs urgent that's why we trust u and delivered medicine. Not at all trusted at all. All commitment r fake at all. Plz don't trust this courier service.
Nabeel6619

Mar 18, 2020

My package not delivered neither return

My package is not delivered since past 45days and no returns neither refunds of my money parcel was from kochi to Australia charged me 12500 for sending dtdc branch manager fort kochi rajeer babu keeps me telling 1 week 2 week he is the lie person very poor respond and service from him does not even respond to calls my tracking id is N21213099 all left is the consignment slip with me 9895761889 is the contact number of dtdc branch manager fortkochi
suhridroy

Feb 29, 2020

Tracking status not updated

Tracking No D57150221
Booked on 25th Feb. '20 from Waluj Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Destination Gamharia, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Status is not updated till now.
Contacted local Gamharia office. No constructive reply. Material urgent. Need immediate status.

+919860245512
Aa**

Feb 20, 2020

Parcel not delivered

More than 9 days passed still not delivered worst experience with dtdc..
bairwarajaram

Jan 29, 2020

Safe shop parcel

Docket ID. D72617797 has not delivered yet.
Please arrange to deliver it on top priority.