DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

ckrnamboodiri

Aug 31, 2016

Undelivered

I made an online purchase on 20/08/2016 and it was sent by DTDC. The consignment number is D30151644. The order has not been delivered yet. There was a call from the DTDC courier service, Mukkam that the item has arrived there. I requested them to deliver it to my home address which is given. It was refused for home delivery and always I have to go to their office to get my parcel. The quality is so poor.
Prerana05

Aug 24, 2016

Status of the courier

Kindly help me to find the consignment details. I have used your services in the months of December,2015

My consignment NO. is E72351724

Please help me it is urgent and your customer care services are not responding.
buch

Jul 5, 2016

UNABLE TO TRACK

Consignment number is K88504575 I sent one courier from kolkata to Purnia (Bihar) on 29th June 2016 but still not delievered the parcel yet. Couldnt track in dtdc website also . The worst Courier i have ever seen before ... no replies of the mails ..
anniek

Dec 15, 2015

dtdc courier

My consignment no F09343737 from ranchi to port blair is not yet delivered . Status shows it can't be found. It was dispatched from ranchI on 4 th Dec 2015 and today is 15 th Dec 2015. It reached kolkatta on 5th Dec 2015. The courier company is charging too much but they are sending courier in ship to port blair.no proper monitoring is done. The courier persons must be fined and my money refunded
Musyism

Nov 28, 2015

CONSIGNMENT NUMBER NOT FOUND

One of our party couriered us from ghaziabad to Chennai,
Cno:X14346977
It is saying consignment number not found.it is in apex mode so please look into this.
srvd88

Sep 4, 2015

NOT FOUND

MY CN NO.- K81324892 IT SHOWS THAT AWB/REF NO...K81324892 could not found. Please contact Customer care
vikas93999

Jul 6, 2015

l

My consignment number is m71629140 . it is showing consignment number not found. .please help to to track the parcel.
Smriti5us

Jun 17, 2015

Courier not delivered

May 12, 2015
Courier not delivered (D22989988)

I sent one courier from pune to dwarka, new delhi on 12th may now today17th of june almost 1 month has passed but same not delivered and after so many followups i am unable to find the courier, I am regularly trying to contact through mails telephone but no revert on mail and nobody picking up the phone, as on DTDC site mentioned no also changed but if you want make the call nobody will pickup the phone.
Mentioned below attachments also with remarks.

Courier not delivered

sourabh1212

Jun 6, 2015

UNABLE TO TRACK CONSIGNMENT

I am unable to track my consignment which was shiped by your courier DTDC from Howrah to Nanded. Please help me in this regards.

Consignment No.:- 22480997

Sourabh
Mobile- 9011144453
Email- [email protected]
babul mondal

May 26, 2015

NON DELIVERY

I Apurba Das have not received my courier which was quite urgent. Kindly take it as a serious matter. I will be very thankful to you.
case no.00068850
Consignment No : V18614668

mob-9477601973

May 20, 2015

unable to track

My consignment number is V22743021 . it is showing consignment number not found. .please help to to track the parcel.
Serene

Mar 3, 2015

Unable to Track

I have a parcel which was couriered from Mumbai, Even after entering the CN number am unable to track.
I also tried doing it from several ways like SMS, Internet, and email but none of them worked.
Such a hopeless courier service I have ever seen.

adityagupta90000

Jan 8, 2015

Courier delivered to wrong address and now they say it is lost

They delivered my courier to wrong place instead of the mentioned place. When i asked them where is the courier they said, it has been delivered. After several follow up they finally came up to the conclusion that they have delivered to the wrong address.

And when they enquired the place where they delivered (official address), they directly refused and said they have not taken any courier.

Out of all, it is me who has suffered the loss and inconvenience . Who is responsible for 4k loss and tension??

How to get the refund from such type of fraud companies like DTDC...

highly irresponsible.
ro517021

Sep 12, 2014

Not able to track

I am not able to track any of my AWB bill no. in DTDC site. Its worst courier I have ever seen. Not 1,2,3 times but only it will happen 20 times with me. Whenever any one courier me from DTDC I wont be able to track.

Please listen my complaint & and do some action.

DTDC AWB bill no.- A29448526
anil12

Aug 30, 2014

unable to track my courier

I had sent my courier on 12 Sep an it is suppose to be delivery by Friday but it didn't. I was trying to track my courier but none of the option working for me. I have sent Email, SMS, used web tracking option as well as tried to contact customer care but none of them worked.
adrika.hali

Aug 8, 2014

No assistance provided

HI,

I had submitted 4 rakhis to DTDC courier (Krishna Chowk , New Sangvi ,Pune)bearing docket number P28738254,P28738254,P28738254,P28738254.
When i checked the status of the shipment online on the 8th of August, i was unable to find any status.
I conveyed this to the executives at New Krishna Chowk Sanghvi but they did not provide any proper response.
I still do not know whether rakhis will be able to reach their destination by 10th of August.
When i asked the DTDC centre people to look into the issue , they switched off their contact lines.
Even after submitting rakhis on the 5th of August,DTDC has failed to send them to the required destination and
are not responding to customers professionally
mdshafiq

Jun 21, 2014

Tracking not working

Hello DTDC Tech team,

I am unable to track my Consignment status from your Web site http://dtdc.com/tracking/tracking.asp .
After Entering Consignment number on click of track button there is no response from morning.

Shafiq
parbhjeet singh

Jun 20, 2014

Non delivery

I Parbhjeet singh have not received my courier which was quite urgent. It was the PAN CARD, Which i was about to receive 15 days earlier. I even checked on DTDC website, they shows delivered on 10/6/2014. Kindly take it as a serious matter. I will be very thankful to you.

Parbhjeet Singh
+919818940365
F-17/12, Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051
Courier number- X07541937
OMKAR SATPUTE

Jun 5, 2014

DELIVERY COPY

My name omkar satpute i am sending my curiara 27/5/14 nashik to mumbai renentech laboratorees pvt.. goregaon east mumbai .and I am cheked online tracking this curiara diliverd in 28/5/2014 11.30 am but this curiara not recived in lab please send me revicing 1 copy to this curiara .

CN NO.P27946285

SENDER NAME. SAHYADRI HOSPITAL NASHIK

RECIPIENT NAME. RNEENTECH LABOIRATOREES .GOREGAON EAST MUMBAI

BOOKING BRANCH CORD .PF708 DWARKA .

THANK YOU.. MOB.8805615433

Jun 4, 2014

NON delivery of Doc no Z21182344

Dear Customer care DTDC,PUNE,

Till today no response from your side. The courier reached at your Pune APEX on 31.05.14 at 10.04 PM and till now not delivered to us.
Just now I have spoken to your executive Sunita and she could’not give any answer for the non delivery of courier.

Pl trace the same immediately and deliver the courier.

Pranav R Kumar

Mar 18, 2013

Parcel not deliver

I booked a parcel containing medicine for my mother from DTDC Shivane Warje Pune office on 8th March. Docket No P22333548. It was comitted that it will be delivered within 2 days. But till today 16th March still not deliver to its destination Bhopal. I enquired Pune office, but they are not giving supporting answer. I enquired with their regional office, corproate office but no response from then.
Please suggest how to go in this matter. If I want to file consumer case, where to approach.

Such a hopeless service I never expect from DTDC.

Please help me this this matter & get my parcel deliver through DTDC.

Sandeep Bawaskar
Mobile: 09812086630

Mar 30, 2012

Not Received the Courier

Dear Sir/Madam.
I have sent one courier to Bangalore on 22nd Mar 2012 , Shipment No.: P18608319, i have given 2 mobile number in that packet, they have not called in that number , status updated RTO DUE TO NO SUCH NUMBER.
After that i am calling customer care, they are giving different contact number of different office, They are saying giving return back the courier today only. till today i am not received the courier back.

Please take necessary action and return back the courier to me.

rajesh Jha

Nov 29, 2011

Non delivery of 2.9 kg shipment even after 20 days

DTDC has lost my consignment and they are not able to track its location. It has been more than 20 days and I have not received the consignment. Shipment Number Z47363196. The shipment was sent from Moradabad(UP) to Pune but it has not reached Pune and it has been lost by them as they are unable to locate it. The Shipment details are available on DTDC website and even after 20 days it is showing the status as In Transit.

The Shipment reached the Moradabad DTDC office and its entry is there in the system and after that it has no tracking details. The Moradabad DTDC office never forwarded the consignment to next destination as there is not entry of it in the system.

I have written more than 50 mails and now they have stopped responding to my emails.

There are important documents and other personal stuff for which I am waiting for so many days.

Let me know the compensation process which could be given in case DTDC is not able to deliver the consignment.

May 13, 2011

Irresponsible behaviour, no replies, careless attitude

Pick up collected from Pune on 10th May 2011, but still not recevied, after making a call to DTDC office, no 1 reday to pickup the phone nor bother to reply the mail.

POD no :- P15717720

DTDC has to band or black listed from all india. as they are loyel with their responsibilty.

Apr 26, 2011

Irresponsible behaviour, no replies, careless attitude

WAS ABOUT TO RECEIVE SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS BY DTDC ON 14th APRIL 2011 IN PUNE. THEY TOLD THE COURIER WILL GET AROUND 3-4 DAYS .BUT IT HAS NOT REACHED ME YET ON 26TH APRIL 2011. ON GOING THROUGH THE SITE, THE DISPLAYED LOCAL NUMBERS ARE BOGUS- NONE OF THEM WORKS. THE PROFESSIONALSA RE JUST TOLD TO DELAY BY ASKING US MORE DAYS AND ITY NEVER HAPPENS. ITS FRUSTATING AND DISGUSTING.
ON MAILING THE MANAGERS THEY REPLY THAT THEY ARE LOOKING IINTO THE MATTER AND THAT'S IT. MY CONSIGNMENT NO IS: K47193942

From: Vineet Khandelwal
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:50 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Consignment no: K47193942

Thanks Madhushree.

I would sincerely liike to tell you that the DTDC site needs an improvement.
What is the point in seeing the consignment without a valid telephone numbers listed ? This caused me difficulty and I feel this will be the case for most destinations and places.

The charge for DTDC is among highest but the service seems to be poor!
I was about to get my documents, sign the papers and sent it back through DTDC then and there. But now I have to give this a second thought.

My complete address:

+91-20-4015 7546 (desk)
+91-9881248550 (mobile)
AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION

Did you know…?
Check out SI Testing new website: http://www.amdocs.com/Site/Vision/Services/si.htm
 Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:17 PM
To: Vineet Khandelwal
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Consignment no: K47193942

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us,Meanwhile can you provide us the destination address and contact number which will help us in further investigations.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Madhushree
Customer Support Executive

CCear Mr. Shaila, Kindly go thru the below tracker & update the delivery sts on priority

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...