DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

srivinayak

Nov 8, 2017

Delivery issue and different cities

Myself Sri vinayak from Chennai

I'm a wholesale and retail dealer of men' and Women's clothing and accessories. Always When I send or I should receive parcels from dtdc it's a hectic thing. People working in dtdc are either taking away our parcels (theft) or they very lathargically tell the parcel is missed.

I can publish a magazine if I've to list down all the complaints and issues I had faced with DTDC.

Whereas now I'm mentioning few cases which happened in the month of Oct'17 to NOV'17 till date.

B47576045, booked on 14th Oct'17. 24th Oct'17 it has been delivered to a person named jegan, as per the dtdc porur branch Chennai. however the Name mentioned on the parcel was Mangalam. S and her contact number was also mentioned on the parcel. But this porur branch guys never called Mangalam (my customer). When I called them for following up they are telling me a mega serial story, that a person named jegan called the branch and told that this parcel should get delivered in tambaram ( where the actual delivery should have been done to Virugambakkam). I'm asking a question, when the receiver's name and contact is been written clearly on the parcel, how will a person who is nowhere related can go and collect a parcel. The suspect doesn't stop here. The courier people are telling there was only one saree in the parcel. How do the know exactly that there was a saree inside the parcel. We spoke a lot and tried to somehow retrieve the parcel. But till now nothing worked out. we are losing our heard earned money.
Porur branch dtdc, contact: 044 24825960. Jegan (to whom our parcel is delivered to): 98845 98561. Ultimately it is just a fake person, and I have lost my parcel.

K03901747. Dispatched on 1st Nov 2017. In the website on 7th Nov it got updated as "successfully delivered". But the parcel was not delivered to my customer Jastus rajan, Kanyakumari. When I raised it with the Dtdc dispatch office they sent me the signature slip confirming that the delivery is made. However the name and contact mentioned on the signature slip is not related by any means to my customer. we tried to raise a complaint against this order. In the meanwhile today morning my customer Jastus Rajan has went to the local DTDC branch directly to enquire about the parcel. Then the people over there have taken the parcel from their branch office and has given to my customer. My customer had questioned them, "how they gave a signature slip the previous day as if this parcel got delivered and how come you are holding the parcel still at your place". But their answer was: they have been instructed to handover the parcel to the concerned receiver. That's all.
Here I'll give you the address and contact number of the (irresponsible) dtdc my customer visited to collect the parcel.

"No.297/A3, MN compound, Beach road, Opp Royal Service, Nagercoil - 629002, contact: 7708050121."
This nagercoil branch office is always creating issue in delivery. Not responding properly.

if there are not having efficiency to do thier work, they should simply shut down their office and sit at home. They should not play with other's life and money. How worst people like this even exist on earth. Don't they have hands and legs to earn in proper way. If they are unable to get something Is it right to steal other's belongings? If they have any staffing or salary or profit issue, it's their head ache to come over it. Why should common people suffer for their issues.

Seriously I'm telling we have to sue you people. Won't you feel ashamed for doing such activities. Most disgusting people on earth.

I'm writing this as a very serious complaint. I don't know whether you people would put in your time and effort to even fix it up. I'm just writing with no hope. But at least others who want to use this service will get an awareness about the people and their service in dtdc.
You should remove such people and put them behind bars for such criminal activities.

Let me see how accountable you people are in handling this issue.
radhakrishnan315

Oct 11, 2017

Consignment not delivered

I would like to bring to your notice that I had sent parcel on 7/10/17 through dtdc courier to Ghaziabad . The tracking shows different information they have not updated any details and the parcel is not yet delivered to the party.

They have charged135, saying it is air transit but till now I have not been updated about the consignment.

Tracking number C78691785.

The service is very bad . Kindly look into the matter and please resolve faster
sunil2crush

Apr 18, 2017

Courier not received

I need to receive a Parcel from Varnasi to chennai, tracking of the number shows Successully Delivered On 10th April, But i havent received any -not even a call.

Tracking No :Z20497176

Please let me know if you need more details

Sunil
9952056462
krishnakumar.v

Mar 17, 2017

item stuck at kannur

item not received at nileshwar (purchased from ebay) , stucked at kannur for last 9 days

Shipment Summary Print

Mon,06th Mar'17|21:07 Hrs Booked At Facility Khokhra
Lakshmiraj301091

Jan 22, 2017

delay for delivery

I'm from Chennai tambaram. I couriecouriered one document on18. 01. 2017 to avadi Chennai. 77.. but still now not received. I couriered very important document for urgent purpose.

They said it will reach by 20.1.2017. today date 22.01.2017. I didn't get any proper Information in tambaram branch
Kindly let me know the status and pls give back to sender address itself.

I want a proper status for this. Still I dnt know where my courier has been blocked.

It giving me the tension only.

A.Lakshmi
lakshmi301091@gmail.com
arun singh patel

Nov 16, 2015

not reached on time

I courier my consignment C63383616 on 9th Nov from thiruvotiyur Chennai to iim Kozhikode Kerala
But it is still not reach (today 16th Nov)
Today is the last date of form submission

If iim reject my form then dtdc will be fully responsible for that
And what is the use of courier service if not delivering on time

Please take necessary action

Regards'
Arun Singh
siddhivinayak

Sep 24, 2015

delivery complaint

for your information we have couriered a parcel from Bahadurgarh to Karnal but it is still pending to deliver the receipt no is Z61556363 so you are requested to please deliver this or return it
Sanjeev Kumar
Siddhi Vinayak Communication Bahadurgarh
sakumars

Sep 2, 2015

Not received courier

Still not received courier at Isolux Corsan, Gurgaon Office, Please confirm us immediataly, vide docket no P31312873, date 09.03.2015
chinar

Aug 3, 2015

courier not deliver

hai our agency couriered one courier by 2nd of july but till now they did not couirer they are telling it missed what can i do my consignment no is V23486380
eric.tluanga

Jul 16, 2015

pending delivery

My DTDC courier no. M20709025 took too long to deliver. The message i got said that the estimated delivery is today. but didnt reach yet. The reason i'm pissed is that no other courier items have been delayed, in fat it reached to us even on the next day which are also a lot heavier than the item im saying right now. I even noticed that the website dtdc.in copyright date has been outdated which is still a copyright of 2012. Maybe this could be because of negligence or the inability to compete ewith other courier service which we would opt in the future. The Courier service needs to take time and make effort in bringing the satisfactions of every customers. No other countries faced this problems. Be it in the western countries.

KIndly,
Eric
SANGEETAR

Jun 14, 2015

undersigned couriered by you through DTDC

Sir/madam,
The undersigned is couriered by through DTDC.
The courier boy dumps it in a locked house in our building inspite of being warned for this act of utter negligence on his part. Please ensure this does not recur again failing which I will be forced to take further necessary action in this regard.
mail2manimca

Jun 5, 2015

Courier is not delivered

Hi ,
I was sent courier on 3-jun-2015 in DTDC courier from perungudi to gunidy.Till now my courier is not delivered and when I checked the status in DTDC courier they said me that status in ATTEMPT .

When I Checked with perungudi office they are not given good response and they are not given respect to customer .

When I asked the reason for courier office , they are not ready give the answer for my question. They are saying that we wil work based our convenient we won't work for ur expectation.
Finally had very very very worst experience with that " DTDC" courier .
Here after I won't recommend to any one :-(.

If any one please take action for complaints.
Santosh Biswal

Mar 26, 2015

Courrier not received till today

We have courier some official document to be submitted at central government office urgently .The Consignment having Number- D21288523,Dated-21-3-2015 courired from raigarh (Chhattisgarh) to ABB India Ltd(Faridabad). But till now we used to send all the courrier through DTDC &the service was good.

But now this courier after 05 days also the consignment not reached till date.so please arrange to delivery the above said courrier at least tomorrow.

Other wise we will lose the faith & may look after for better option.

With Regards

S K Biswal
ABB India Ltd
Raigarh,Chhattisgarh-496001(Mob-7024449834)
eswarrj

Feb 25, 2015

FAKE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

Booked a courier to NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Suratkal Karnataka.
The delivery was confirmed as per their website but courier returned back. What a fraudulent service! Pocketed Money. No response to the complaint. Beware of this company.
Shikhar Khandare

Jan 15, 2015

DTDC Courier , worst service ever

I had to get some documents urgently, so my mother sent to me by DTDC . Tracking number M13751489 .

It should have reached on Monday, but its thursday but it has still not reached .

<B>When I tried to check on their site, it was just stuck, not giving any response .(Don't think that my net was slow or any issue from my side, as I am a software engineer and having all config well)</B>

<B>Then I used their SMS tracker, it returned that door was closed so could not deliver.</B>

The level of stupidity is so high, I cannot comprehend. Why the heck we give our mobile no. on envelope you idiots, my office is very near, I could have come in 2 min if you called.  It would have been better if we used Indian postal service, atleast they have the common sense of pushing envelope inside home from below the door.
Aspire High

Aug 6, 2014

Damage of goods

We newly had tie up with DTDC to send our couriers for our small ecom company. We started with dispatch of wrist watches whose value was less and so we were informed that we can send them through DTDC lite putting transit on it which is they charge 2% extra on it but will safeguard your less delicate products which went good.
Next time we sent bag which are not fragile but have little work on it of some plastic balls. So we mentioned this transit in the acknowledgement to take extra precautions. But they were send through DTDC lit without any care even after mentioning handle with care on the acknowledgement provided to them. All those bags are damaged. The flabs of bags are twisted and work is damaged.
When we asked the reason then we were told that we do not have any service of this type. we send your courier in DTDC Lite service.
The responsibility of these guys is to verify on acknowledgement wat product the customer is sending if they have written such thing handle with care then the fact should be verified.
I need the damage and lost compensation on my 6 bags costing 1200 each.
The executives do not have manners how to talk.
My consignments are always delayed.
I want to remove my services from DTDC now. Once my compensation is handled I will pay the credit charges till now and stop dealings.

It would be very helpful if I can get some sort of help here.

We are beginners so small amount is also very important for us and moreover our newly created goodwill is getting spoiled just becoz of the services from DTDC. I am hearing a lot from my customers.

Kindly do the needful
anandbyahatti

Jul 25, 2014

WORST service

In my service it is very worst service by DTDC, I have sent parcel to my daughter from Hyderabad to Goa on 17th July 2014. It reached Goa panjim on 19/07/2014. In tracking we have checked our consignment no H32544594 every day it shows reached Goa it is in transit not delivered. upon calling DTDC panjim office they told today we will deliver by evening, it was done all most 3 to 4 days, by seriously when we called today, the answer from them is we have missed these parcel, we will try to locate give me 1 or 2 days. relay I felt very bad, I am very sorry to say that, what DTDC is doing? why it is going to reduce its reputation in market? I am not going to leave this matter here it self, I will go to consumer court, and see that I will get back the items.I have sent very costly cloths to my daughter to attend function. I am feeling that some of the DTDC staff stolen these things. Now at least DTDC is going to take any action of this or we have to fight our self?.
vinay banga

Jul 15, 2014

Non Delivery of Product

My Shipment Tracking Number is M07062475 and i have also regiestered a complaint with the DTDC staff (I1007424).
They have sent me the DRS copy nothing is clearly visible in that i donot know to whom the product has been delivered.
I have not received any call from the courier boy whenever he delivered the product.
I am really dissatisfied with the service of DTDC i dont know whose fault is this but i need an early solution of the problem.

I have been calling Gurgaon help desk (0124-4993560) but i have not received any satisfactory reply from them.
It is requested to resolve this issue as soon as possible otherwise i will have to loadge a complaint in consumer court regarding this
sgk3036

Jun 12, 2014

No door delivery

I was to receive a book by DTDC courier,no is Z23285291. I got a call today around 1135. It was from DTDC Kannur office. They told me to come to their office for collection. I asked them are they not supposed to do door delivery.Their reply was that there is no service to my place. Earlier I had got things delivered to my home by DTDC. And moreover my place is around 8 km from this office. This is not acceptable from a reputed courier company like DTDC. I had ordered the book online only because of the reason that I have to travel so much distance to the town for buying it. My email id is sgk3036@gmail.com.
Hifza khan

Mar 31, 2014

Non Delivery on proper address

Dear Sir/Madam
I had sent a parcel to New Delhi on march26th, consignment no. B08572492, which has not been delivered on the correct address as given, the person hasn't received it, and I found out through tracking that the parcel is been delivered on march 29th. On calling the customer care service they gave me the branch office no. to call and check but then they aren't responding. Its really pathetic to know the carelessness of your service. I please do request you to confirm to where has the parcel been exactly delivered.

Yours Faithfully
Hifza khan
Subkarthick

Mar 28, 2014

Delay in delivery

I had couriered an envelope through DTDC courier in T Nagar, Chennai on 26th March 2014 evening. The destination is Thiruvanmiyur within Chennai limit. The normal time of delivery is morning of 27th March (Thursday)... However I heard from my contact who is supposed to receive the courier that he had not received the courier till evening of Thursday. Spoke to DTDC person in T Nagar office.. He was not able to track the status as the system was down. He said he will call me by 10 am on 28th March (today) to confirm on the status. No communication from DTDC person. I checked again with the recipient around 2 PM if they had received the courier. They said NO.. Again I called them and have to lose my temper... They said that the courier was mis-routed to a different location and came back to origin station before it was sent for delivery to the correct destination... While typing this, still it is yet to be delivered.. I am totally frustrated with DTDC service and their response to my concern... A local courier within same city take almost 2 full days to be delivered by DTDC... Had I gone myself, it would have been just 30 mts drive... A lesson to me not to trust these courier companies who never bother on customer service and experience.

Karthick S
SUSMITA SINGHA

Nov 28, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY

MY DTDC CONSIGNMENT NO:K67245710 WAS SENT FROM ASSAM ON 22ND NOV 2013 AND IT IS NOT DELIVERED TILL NOW TO SILIGURI . THE ONLINE TRACKING ALSO SHOW IT REACH KOLKATA ON 24 TH NOV 2013. AND STATUS SHOW MATERIAL IN TRANSIT. PLEASE HELP US URGENTLY

May 13, 2013

consignment not reaching in time

H14142747 dt 04 may 13 still not delivered in mumbai. today date is 13 may 13 .what else i write plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do the corrective measure so that ur consignment reaches before i reach mumbai on 17 may 13.vary poor show by dtdc courier really. black spot on your name.
Umapathy Kaliaperumal

Mar 4, 2013

WORST service

Worst experience in my life with this courier. If you order through this courier then it will get delivered to your son(after he grows like you). They are so slow . Think they will travel by walking(on head) to deliver between states of india. WORST. I ordered an item on 26th feb 2013 and it has not been delivered yet.
Annamalai Dhandapani

Jan 9, 2013

Package is not delivered

We have not received the consignment to the tracking no : Z77393071. Same has been dispatched in DTDC courier service (Cathedral Road) on 30 Dec 2012, But after 3 business days, I follow with Telephone number 044-28116540. They concluded the package is still in Same location but not able to identify where they had been kept in the office. Please confirm i will get the package, else i need to cancel the payment.

I have attached the tracking details, and say how much i have to patient to get the package.

D Annamalai

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...