DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

Saroopya

May 12, 2017

Delayed Delivery

My consignment no. M47698317.
Not at all satisfied with dtdc courier.
Sent courier for an occasion,but not able to deliver it by time. Soo disappointed with dtdc courier.
Had 2-3 same experiences with dtdc.
I think Speed post is better than dtdc courier.
niska87

May 7, 2017

Product not delivered but on tracker its showing to be delivered

My consignment (#Z23433322) was supposed to be delivered on 6th May 2017, but i did not receive it. And when i tracked it today, its showing to be delivered on 6th May evening BUT NOT TO ME.
I tried calling at the customer care number but no response is there.
I want my product to be delivered any how.
In the delivery summary it says delivered to Someone called Singh and relationship is family, but i have got nobody called Singh at my house. It is definitely being delivered to wrong address and the problem is these courier delivery guys don't even check the ID proof of the receiver. I want my parcel and get this rectified at DTDC's end.

Product not delivered but on tracker its showing to be delivered

ROLAND LOBO

Mar 11, 2017

LOST SODEXO PASS WORTH Rs.4000

THE SODEXO PASSES SENT BY THE COMPANY LETTER HEAD TO MY ADDRESS WAS OPENED AND 2 NOS. OF SODEXO PASS COUPONS WORTH Rs.4000/- WAS REMOVED AND RE-STAPLED AGAIN AND ONLY 1 NO. WAS DELIVERED. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. THE AIRWAY BILL NO. IS H00002076 DELIVERED ON 10TH MARCH 2017. THE AUTHORITIES CONCERNED SHOULD TAKE STRICT ACTION ON THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS. PLEASE RAISE A COMPLAINT AND GET BACK TO US ON THIS.
imtiaz27091975

Feb 3, 2017

pathetic service- B39497098

Worst service that can exist and I faced so far. there were no assistance as well as no service at all. No proper delivery on time even not later till lots of call. It already had took two weeks and still I was waiting for delivery.
On Tuesday, 31st January 2017, I went to the DTDC office, the representative said that the receiver reschedule the delivery time. My document is lying in Bosepukur branch. The representative call the branch, the lady answer the call. She was lying and trying to escape with the Representative and hang the phone.
After keeping behind the courier representative, they saidit will be delivered on Friday, 3rd February 2017 around 11 am. The document is not yet delivered.
How dare the DTDC service provider lie? Is DTDC are providing training there franchise how to give trouble to the customer?

From now onwards, I WILL NEVER GO TO DTDC COURIER SERVICE OR REFER ANYONE FOR THIS PROVIDER.

Clarifications

I need Clarifications and my shipment at Malawi country otherwise i will have to file a case against DTDC from Africa. its not about only consignment.........

its about our companies 40,000 USD$ money....

how cn v trust on you.

liars

HELLO DTDC GUYS…………

WHY YOU ALL ARE LYING AND GIVING FALSE COMMITMENT.

My self Pardeep Bohra from HISCO Ltd. , Blantyre, Malawi, Africa. I want to tell you DTDC employee’s don’t give false commitment and lying again and again. Our 1 courier was supposed to come from Faridabad to Malawi. I gave them our 3 address which are below mention.

1.) Hisco Ltd. P.O. Box No. – 473, Blantyre, Malawi, Africa
2.) H.No.-5, Mandala Road, Malawi, Africa
3.) Hisco Ltd. , Opp. Kristwick, Blantyre, Malawi,

Theses three are the toppest address of this country and Mr. president address . but they DTDC guys said courier has been dispatched and cleared from delhi customs and you will get it through UPS courier and after 1 week they said it was mistaken and now you will get it by TNT and now they are saying we give to DHL but they are asking for ZipCode. I am still with the DHL guys who delivers our daily shipments from the different different countries. According to the DHL they can’t demand for ZipCode as they know Malawi has no Zip or Pin codes but the point is our shipment is with DTDC from 13.01.2017 and today is 01 feb 2017.

Our container which supposed to come from india now bcoz of DTDC it will come empty and we have to pay only charges without our material as we did not got our courier. From last 4-5 days Mr. shashikant saying that he is giving me new Tracking number of TNT And today he (Mr. ShashiKant) is saying that material will come through DHL but they are asking for Code and he is in CHANDIGHARH AND our supporting team will contact you.

IT’S MY REQUREST AND WARNING. PLEASE GAVE ME THE EXACT STATUS AND DELIVER MY SHIPMENT. If u are not able to deliver at Malawi how can you accept these consignment. Even I also did work in ARAMEX courier. So I know all the rules.

JUST DELIVER IT OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION FROM AFRICA. DON’T CHEAT US GUYS.

WHATSAPP CHAT WITH MR. SHASHIKANT IS ALSO ATTACHED HEREWITH. SEE THE CHATTING

Finance Manager
+265 994507883
jpraveen1389

Feb 1, 2017

Very negligent, non-responsive, customer service

I shipped a package from Bangalore to chennai on a 2day shipping. It was very crucial to be reached in 2 days. The courier reached the 2nd day to chennai but never reached the destination. After whole day i saw the status updated at 8.30 evening that the receiver was not present. I seriously don't understand how can this happen. The receiver was at home all the time. They didn't even bother to call too the phone number that i had provided. Then why the **** they as for phone number. After all these The customer service at number at chennai was not reachable. How the hell can the courier doesn't have a 24hr customer care. The next day I started calling form morning 8 am and i think i was luck enough to some one pick up at 11.30 am (til then on earth i don't know what they were doing). I spoke politely to the lady explaining my situation and she replies back giving me the same info what i see online. Finally she gave me the Pallikaranai DTDC center number(which i couldn't find online at all) When i called to that num. it says switched off. THe funny part is when i asked for the address of Pallikaranai office she was acting like she doesn't have time to look up for me and instead asked me to call the center and figure out. Now both of them don't pick up the phone. I have still no clue ass whats happening with my package. DTDC, a worst courier service.
chshekher81

Jan 21, 2017

Non Delivery of Consignment

DTDC courier service really pissed me off. They didn't deliver a consignment to me dispatched from Bangalore. The consignment that carried two editions of a magazine was undelivered. While they kept claiming that it was delivered to me. They produced a slip in support of their claim which neither carried any name or phone number of the receiver. On top of that they sent me a message saying that the case has been closed. I was really shocked and surprised with this unprofessional attitude and irresponsible behavior. My issue was never resolved. My repeated mails to them never yielded any results.

The consignment number was: X19956971
The case number was: 05515324
Consignment : December 2016 & January 2017 edition of Swarajya magazine
Idiots

Dec 31, 2016

DTDC:Inordinate & Deliberate Delay in delivery

Packet sent to Gurgaon from Delhi through DTDC was NOT delivered in 6 days and people at Dwarka Sector 6 office are very rude and arrogant and non coopertaive. Third class people and third class service.
manu5577

Nov 1, 2016

Worse than normal govt post

DTDDC has been going from bad to worse in its service. There are multiple cases where it does not reach in time. We sent a courier from Delhi to Gurgaon on Thursday (27th) for Bhai Dooz occasion. We were promised that it will reach in time since Bhai Dooz was after 4 days. But it has not reached on 1st Nov morning as well. Very pathetic. They should have mentioned that it can not reach in time.

Some other instances:
1 - A courier sent from Dwarka in Delhi to Parliament Street. Even after 3 days, it had not reached. We finally decided to ourselves travel and submit since it was for official purpose and no time was left.
2 - A courier sent from Delhi to Himachal never reached. After 2 weeks and repeated enquiries, they mentioned that we don't have service in that particular place. So, it was returned. The important occasion was gone.
3 - A Rakhi did not reach the person even after 7 days in Tamil Nadu from Delhi.

If these guys don't know how to run it, why did they expand? It was not as bad when they started.
amar.2208

Sep 13, 2016

Delay Delivery

I sent to UP indirapuram from Surat on 2/9/2016
But still on 13/9/2016 parcel is not deliverd and when we call they give just excuse only.
This is worst service i have ever seen in my life..................
canara bank

Sep 7, 2016

ABNORMAL DELIVERY DELAY

I BOOKED LOCAL COURIER TO CANARA BANK IN BAHADURGARH ON 31-8-2016.VIDE Z03407804.
WHEN I TRACKED THE COURIER ON 3-9-2016 IT WAS SEEN THAT THE COURIER WENT TO DELHI OFFICE WHICH IS NOT AT ALL REQUIRED..
ON 5-9-2016 WHILE TRACKING I WAS SURPRISED TO NOTE THAT COURIER UNDELIVERED DUE TO NO SUCH ADDRESS.
IN THE EVENING AGAIN I APPROACHED THE MIA COLLECTION CENTRE AND ASSURANCE WAS GIVEN BY THE MADAM
93554408026 THAT COURIER WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE BANK BEFORE 11,AM ON 7-9-2016
ON 7-9-2016 WHEN I CONTACTED DELIVERY MAN 8901227811 & CAME TO KNOW THAT THE CONSIGNMENT HAD BEEN CHANGED TO ANOTHER DELIVERY MAN WITH NO 8901307107
EVEN AFTER REQUESTING HIM FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO THE BANK THE DELIVERY PERSON REFUSED TO DELIVER BEFORE 2.30 PM.
FROM THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE IT IS CLEAR WE HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO COURIER AND ALSO REPEATED FOLLOW UPS THAT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THEY ARE NOT CARING ABOUT THE ABNORMAL DELIVERY DELAYS AND NOT READY TO OBLIGE OUR REQUESTS ALSO
PLEASE ARRANGE TO RETURN THE AMOUNT I PAID TO COURIER SERVICES.
lavimatta

Aug 23, 2016

Shipment sent to incorrect City

I have sent one courier to Shahjahanpur (East UP) from Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, when i track the courier thrid day it was said to be delivered in Saharanpur (West UP). The lady sitting in the franchisee office committed me the delivery on Monday 22nd Aug, 2016 and it is not delivered till today. Now when i have called that lady, she is yelling at me saying it takes 3 working days to deliver and you can take the money back from me. When i asked her the number of dtdc zonal officer or area manager, she said she doesn't have any number, you go and search over internet.

DTDC Worst Service! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst!Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst!Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst! Worst!
pankajsampl

Jun 13, 2016

Worst Customer care support

I have not received courier past from 13 days (consignment no. D27922447). Is this the service we are paying for? It is better, that we use postal services of govt. I shall never recommend this co. please tell me wat should i do now. Worst Customer care support. I never expect such response from dtdc. Its very 3rd class service . my contect no 9818780259
heena parikh

Jun 7, 2016

Non delivery of parts of pump of fire fly

We have ordered pump parts from Kolhapur company name is Firefly fire pumps pvt. ltd.through DTDC.

Our reference no. is P 37159634.

This material has been dispatched on 2nd June 2016 from Kolhapur. We require the material on urgent basis and we are very upset to say that we still have not received the material.

On Website, all the data updated is incorrect. Nobody receives call or they will keep receiver in the way whenever anybody calls it will sound busy.

This is so frustrating for me as a customer. Please help me if any DTDC person is seeing this.

We require this material on urgent basis so i request you to kindly deliver our material by today or we will have to take legal action.

Shyamal Tiwari
MVVS SAIPRASAD

Mar 24, 2016

No response - dockets missing

Date Company Name Docket Number

07.09.2015 Quest International -Bangalore H48771752
26.09.2015 Sainor Lab Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad H49162424

Still those couriers are not received by party. We are in followup regularly to your local DTDC
Please get back 2 nos dockets immediately otherwise we will take a legal action in this regard.

Saiprasad
Finance Department
Gland Chemicals Pvt Ltd
Ameerpet
Hyderabad 500 016
shruti thakur

Mar 9, 2016

item is missing

hii...i have couried some gifts items via dtdc services to vizag on 12/2/2016. The moment i went to the courier office of dtdc which is in fort ...the person who was sitting there started enquiring me about the whole items which i had to parcel alothough he is not suppose to do that...still i thought its ok he might have been asking for some security purposes...he asked me to bring one envolope...i put my whole stuff in that n asked him to seal it out infront of me but he started ignoring it...he said madam u go n dont worry about it ...i will seal it safely...iagain asked him to seal it infront of me but still i got the same reply from him n as i was getting late for my office ....i warned him n left.....there were all toghter 6 items...out of the 6 items ..most precious one was the walllet whch that guy has taken out...his name is babu bhai....biggest fraud person i have ever met in my life...the moment that courier reached its place i came to know that the wallet was missing...i again went to his shop shouted a lot on him ...his manager came in to the whole scenario and started protecting him....it was very easy for me to make out from his face that he is the corrpulet...manager asked me to submit the bill of that wallet and claimed that he will refund me that amount...now no one is taking any action...

this whole service is very bad ....whole system is fraud no one is taking any action on this ...im not concerned about the money....my whole concern is that how can any service cheat there customers like this....this is truly not fair...n i want an action to be taken against this....
Oynk App

Mar 2, 2016

Solution for recieving Change after paying for COD

Hi there! "Oynk- India's First Digital Piggy Bank" app is here to solve your logistic problems for all your home deliveries! Having problems with your delivery guy not having exact change for the bill for cash on delivery? Does he not have the correct amount to pay you change for your online shopping. Look no further, Oynk app is where you can receive and transfer change instantly on your mobile ! To know more contact Aarthi, Founder of Oynk - 99620 21600
rao.sivalanka@mmodal.com

Feb 11, 2016

consignment missing

we have sent one consignment to gachibowli, hyderabad address from Vijayawda on 08/02/2016. but consignment was not handed over to the receipant only handed over empty cover. need back our consignment immediately - Hanumanth,Vijayawada,0866-3014250
s10dulkar

Dec 26, 2015

worst courier company i have ever seen

worst company i have ever worked with. spoiled my career. i have sent a courier to canadian embassy from dtdc surat 21st dec 2015, i was told by staff ther courier will reach nova scotia embassy by 25th or 26th at most. i got a call from dtdc local office on 23rd that they need my photo id proof before they dispatch courier i sent them immidiately. by that time my courier was not even moved out from their office. and i called today asking when it will be delivered as its 27th today and nova scotia wont accept my courier application after 29th and i got a reply that he can tell me anything till 1st of january. so there is no use of me sending application i wasted 60 thousand INR for visa fees too. worst company i ever dealt with beware of this mf cheaters
dobi

DOCUMENT ON 18 TH ,I WAS INFORMED THAT IT MAY

TAKE ANOTHER DAY.I PERSONALLY CALLED DWARKA

OFFICE ON 19 TH ,FOR WHICH THEY CLAIMED THAT IT

HAS REACHED BHOPAL OFFICE HOWEVER ONLINE

TRACKER SHOWED ITS LOCATION AT COIMBATUR.

AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND NUMBER OF PHONE

THEN MATTER WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST

LEVEL.

4. THE DETAILS OF COURIER ARE AS UNDER

DOCKET NUMBER V26427042
BOOKED FROM DELHI FOR BHOPAL ON 16TH(with addl charges for deleivery in 48 hrs)

REGARDS
DEEPAK
Rajib Sandilya

Dec 5, 2015

Not delver my consignment

I have sent a very important official document from Mangaldai,Assam to Guwahati. My consignment no is k83757684.i have sent the same on 1st of Dec and it should be delivered by 2nd Dec. But today by 6th Dec either it is delivered or it shows any status while I track the consignment no.it shows consignment details no available.It was a very important document for me (for you and your staff it is not important). If I call the customer service,they said it is not booked and when I contact with the booking party they said that it will be delivered. But the question is where is my consignment.... I have lost my confidence on DTDC courier, Now I want my parcel back if you people can not deliver it other wise I will lost a lot .
Debasis1212

Nov 28, 2015

Parcel not received by DTDC

DTDC courier at baripada, Odisha pin 757001 refused to receive my parcel. The counter man of the courier office stated that we are not responsible for any damage/theft of your parcel. So we are not going to receive the item. My complaint is as we're paying for it to reach the item safely .And i want to know what is the business policy of the courier .
My request is to terminate the franchise & set up a new one who can do the job in proper way under your business policy.
Debasis
E mail-debasis_k2004@yahoo.com
navneet.agarwal

Nov 19, 2015

Consignment number - Z66036455

its already been 20 days and i haven't received my courier. Even after multiple followup with courier office branch manager. They even don't bother about service and they charge more than double price from speed post even.

Its looks they open the parcel. And if you send any material which is useful for them they keep that with them.

I will suggest to others to avoid DTDC Courier services instead go for speed post. Cheaper than DTDC and more reliable.

raj kumar saw

Nov 11, 2015

not got

my tracking no is V22316227 not yet got parcel ,so delaying dtdc service and not showing tracking details .

chief minister of uttar pradesh - Electricity
    JAI HIND C.M. SIR sir thakur ganj thane ke jenrailganj...
    Jio - abusive phone call
    abused by a Jio user with phone no-08077783035
    Dealzandoffers.com - product not working n wrong product delevered
    not working power bank I want to return back the...
    results - Some seat no are not in list
    Some seat no are not displayed in result why it is so? N...
    SSC - Registration no. and Password
    Sir, I have already registered for the ssc-cgl 2017 but I...
    RPF - RPF police asking corruption
    Hi sir, I was traveling from kurnool to kachiguda in the...
    tspsc - I am unable to download my Hall ticket
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed Muqtar Ali. I am unable to...
    Samsung split inverter ac - Bad product and gas leakage
    I purchased inverter ac worth rs.44000 thousand in 201611...
    Delhi Transport Corporation - money related issue
    sir today i travelled from IIT gate to Katwaria saria.I...
    al zahra general hospital - data flow
    Dear sir/maam My problem is, i have already my saudi...