DTDC

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC

Megha tomar

Feb 13, 2019

lost in the middle of the delivery

i ahve sent the courier couple of days back to visakhapatnam.....and when i track the details it says its delivered 2 days back....no call from the delivery guy nothing at all...its worth is Rs.1000..and your service didnt meet atleast the minimum needs....i paid the taxes....do something about it this instant....or i am never gonna recommend this service to anybody at all...people i have sent to are waiting for it

Tracking ID: B62320820
Shekhar Suri

Nov 22, 2018

Local Letter not delivered even after 2 weeks

Re: Case# 13047692 : Case Status : Closed ...Consignment No : Z76101981 RTO
From: Shekhar Suri <[email protected]> on Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:45:31 Add to address book
To: 1 recipient | See Details

URGENT 22.11.2018

Pls look into the matter Urgently otherwise we're going to approach through legal measures against DTDC as it is already
delayed at your level for about 2 weeks now.

regards;

Shekhar Suri (Sender)
99990 24000.

From: "Shekhar Suri"<[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:18:25
To: "[email protected]"<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Case# 13047692 : Case Status : Closed ...Consignment No : Z76101981 RTO

URGENT 22.11.2018
Dear Mr. Rahul Kumar Shah,

It is 2nd Reminder to you, is there any need to send the Reminders to you ??

It's incorrect to close the matter unilaterally in this manner when the Reason of Return is not given by you.

When the Address given is correct on the shipment and if it is Returned by your Company, pls provide the Reason of Return.

The Case remains open till you provide proper information for Return, please note.

Please Confirm immediately.

regards,

Shekhar Suri (Sender)
99990 24000

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:28:48
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Case# 13047692 : Case Status : Closed ...Consignment No : Z76101981 RTO

Greetings of the day!

This is an auto case closure update for the case number 13047692

Consignment number Z76101981 could not be delivered, as per information received and the shipment has been returned back to Origin. Hence the case is being effectively closed as on 20/11/2018 5:28 PM. The booking office would have the shipment within 2-3 working days from the return date.

It may take upto 1 working day to show online update, if not visible already.Should you need any other assistance regarding the shipment Z76101981, please write back to us with your specific requirement.

Rahul Kumar Shah FTADEL
DTDC Customer Support Team

Note: This is an auto email response. Please do not remove or modify the Case No. from the subject of this mail for further communication. Shipment status may be tracked on ‘www.dtdc.com’.
Sushmit Mishra

Jul 23, 2018

All fake customer care number

None of the numbers work. When I contact them using email I don't get any response. Stupid and illiterate people. My two parcels were sent to wrong address
Singh3abhinav

Mar 27, 2018

original product being stolen and replaced by another product in courier

I parceled my Sennheiser earphones to seennheiser service center in gurgaon using DTDC service. But Sennheiser employee called meabd told me that they have recieved the delivery with the package open and my Sennheiser earphone replaced by another fake cheap earphone. It means that my earphone was stolen by someone during delivery process. This is really upsetting as the cost of earphone was 800 rupees. Please take action against DTDC.

original product being stolen and replaced by another product in courier

Imtiaz Immy

Mar 18, 2018

Parcel not recieved

I supposed to receive one package with tracking number : H06834525 but still I dint got it.But when I see online tracking it shows Mis route,why package dint delivered to me.Even I dint got anycall from your end.
Please delivered it ASAP.
rohitjha

Oct 21, 2017

Document missing

H02744784 is my consignment number. Which is not deliver at all .
After chasing from last 2+ months .Still i dont recieve my document back.
Which some one will misuse. Many fake commitment from customer care.
From last 2+ months . But document is still missing. I dont get the document at all.
aksharojha

Sep 21, 2017

Shipment undelivered

Dtdc

An important document relating to property was sent by my friend from Pune on 15th instant to be delivered at UCO bank, Sahuparbatta, in Nawgachhia District of Bihar PIN-853204 vide your consignment no. P42686079 It was assured at Pune that the delivery would be made by 19th instant. As your assurance failed, a tracking for the consignment was commenced in the evening of 19th instant. Your office at Kankarbagh, Patna was approached. They had a net problem. Expressing their helplessness they provided contact nos.7033597909, 7033597910 of your Patna Head office.I kept on calling your Patna HO but they didn't respond. Then your customer care no. 080-33004444 provided another no.0641-2300132 of Bhagalpur office as the consignment was to reach Bhagalpur. But expressing ignorance, Bhagalpur simply refused any help in tracing the consignment and put off the phone.
Next day, on 20th your customer care was approached again. They now advised to lodge a complaint against your Patna franchisee and gave dtdc corporate office no. 080-25365032 The beauty of the case was here, when my repeated calls were never attended by the Corporate Office itself. I may face major losses/problems in case of non-delivery of the said consignment .
It is 22nd now and there is no trace of the consignment as yet. Please see into the matter and take suitable action for immediate delivery of my client's consignment.

Yours,
Akshar Ojha
hemantaSingh

Aug 19, 2017

Product is not delivered and tracking shows misroute

On 14 the i went to Crossings Republic Ghaziabad DTDC currier and provided a laptop with proper address, it was a return product to amazon and was in return policy term. When i checked the tracking on 17th it was showing that the product is out of delivery and the destination mentioned was my own address how irresponsible.
I called customer care number of the area mentioned on website, they asked me to call the currier centre where i have handed over my parcel, i called him and he given me some another number of girl named Rajni, i called that girl she told me that you have mentioned wrong address on parcel, i told her that i have placed a proper printout of Ship to: and From address, also the guy who i handed over my parcel has written the delivery address on his register. then how can it can be misroute?
She did not given any proper answer which i could understand so she said she will call and tell the currier person to take it back and she did, when i asked she told me that the parcel now will be shipped to Mumbai (Thane) tomorrow.
I waited whole day of 18th so that atleast i can see any change in tracking details but there was no change, and today on 19th i called again the girl and she told me your parcel will arrive on monday to delivery address.
Now i want to know does it really take a week time to currier a parcel from Noida to Mumbai. i am not sure whether they will deliver it on Monday or not. Also the parcel is in return notice period of 6 days now if amazon deny to take accept the parcel, what will i do???
I used this service so that i can currier my parcel hassle free way but it became more pain now.
Please help me with this if this forum is really meant to help people who are suffering from such pathetic services,

Hemanta
Consignment Number D29550074
Prashant8292

Aug 2, 2017

Did not receive the courier

I was supposed to receive a courier with consignment no - V39251008 on 31st July 2016. I filed a complaint with case number 06997525. However Dtdc Bangalore office are not responding now. I have already sent an email but still no response.
Please help me get my courier.
Vishu Malik

Jul 19, 2017

Not delivered but take charge and i need very badly of my order

Tracking number -Z26677033
Please help me for this

I will police complaint at 20/07/17
saurabhjain001

Jul 6, 2017

very poor services

My brother send the courier through DTDC, you can see he send it on 1 july but they did not send before 5th july, they update on 6th july, Don't know where was my product for 5 days, i was waiting for that. very poor services. if i got receipt on 1st july then it should be updated on same day.

very poor services

mohammed tawaz

May 31, 2017

Poor support for pick up and drop

Dear Sir/Madam Good Morning,

With respect to the subject, please be inform you that since long time we are facing Poor support for pick up and drop at our location,
When we are calling to the dTDC office we are getting falls updates, sometimes they are updating the pick up mane is on the way he will reach with in few minutes but sometime i is reaching after 2 to 3 days sometimes he is unable to collect the consignments or courier, when we directly calling pick up mane the answer we are getting he is unable to pick up the courier because he is at other site, the same inform to your office management but unable to get proper support, most of the we are directly dropping courier or consignment to the office and due to this opened account with Safexpress, requesting you please look in to this matter to avoid business lose, Hope you understand and will improve your service in future.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Mohammed Tawaz

Scania Commercial Vehicle India Pvt Ltd
Dapoda Bhiwandi Thane-421302
mohammed tawaz

May 31, 2017

Poor support for pick up and drop

Dear Sir/Madam Good Morning,

With respect to the subject, same long time we are facing same issue which mentioned in subject, when we are calling for pick-up nobody responding the call and when answering the call always getting same reply the pick up mane is at other location or he is on the way, but he is not coming to pick the courier or consignment, we have to wait 2 to 3 days and most of the time we are visiting to the office to drop the courier or consignments which is 200 Mtrs far from our office, Requesting you please inform your Dapoda Bhiwandi Thane 421302 team to solve the issue on priority.

Your earliest action an support would be greatly appreciated in advance.

Awaiting for your positive reply and valuable support.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Mohammed Tawaz

Scania Commercial Vehicles India Pvt Ltd

Dapoda Bhiwandi Thane-421302
sunilge

May 17, 2017

V37877654 - Important file with Sodexo coupons missing from the DTDC courier

I am completely disappointed on the thing which DTDC courier department has done it.
I had sent one courier from Bangalore to Kolkata on the 12th May 2017.
In which i had kept 2200 rupees of Sodexo coupons and i mentioned clearly to the courier person on that day that this is important, this has to be carefully and safely deliver.

That document has reached on kolkata but inside the cover instead of coupons only papers were there and all 2200 Rupees was taken already and kept only same size of papers.

Now i don,t know who and where those Sodexo has been stolen and in which transit location as well.

If i don't get my money back then i am going to file a case police immediately. I am unable to attached all the photos which gives the proof that this has been stolen.

Currently i am in Mexico as i traveled. You can reached out me ASAP on below number.

+521 5545008836
sunilge

May 17, 2017

Important file with Sodexo coupons missing from the DTDC courier

I had sent one courier from Bangalore to Kolkata on the 12th May 2017.

If i don't get my money back then i am going to file a case immediately. I am unable to attached all the photos which gives the proof that this has been stolen as here more than 2MB is not allowed.

CN - V37877654

+521 5545008836
Swetad

Dec 17, 2016

Courier not received

My courier consignment number sent from mumbai to noida has not been delivered and m4039118 is the tracking number of the same. Kindly help and get the courier request processed
shivamp27

Dec 6, 2016

5 days past , not received courier

5 days past , not received courier
B38867473 courier send on 2nd December and showing mis route.
Chandra Prakash Jharia

Oct 10, 2016

courier not delivered yet

I have sent one courier from Jhansi (U.P) to Trichy (Tamil Nadu) worth rupees near about rs 2000 to 2500 on 30/09/2016 DTDC,it is not delivered yet.
Here is my CN No.Z00362206.
And GOD knows where is my courier(PACKED BOX). I m requesting to please take some action and still if there is any possibility that my courier would reach than do something for it.
IF anyone is doing anything about it , than it is well and good otherwise i am planning to take some serious action against DTDC.

regard
CHANDRA PRAKASH JHARIA

Aug 17, 2016

Consignment not delivered

Z95049636

Above consignment is being held by local Ludhiana office B-XVII/2820/3B, Jammu Colony, Opp-Atam Park, Link Road, Ludhiana, for last few days, Neither they are delivering to the actual address nor handing over to the person visiting their branch, every time giving some different lame statement, very irresponsible and non-professional staff, highly disappointing experience with such a known brand "DTDC" , Urge to every individual please be very very careful to use such fake company services.

Attached is the consignment receipt.
subhro.dell

Aug 12, 2016

Consignment not delivered

This is regarding the consignment # C68895465.

I had booked the consignment from Chennai to Kolkata on 4th Aug and was assured that it would be delivered on 8th as 6th and 7th are weekends. However, it was not delivered till 12th. I had repeatedly followed up with the concerned department, even dropped an email to Mr. Subhasish Chakraborty but to no avail. I am sorry to say that I have never seen such an incompetent courier company as DTDC. Neither do they understand the urgency of the situation nor do they have any courtesy as it is the customer who has to follow-up and they hardly will get back to you.

Its pathetic to say the least.

I would recommend no one to ever use their service as the entire organization is least bothered-right from Mr. Subhasish to the grass-root level.

NEVER USE DTDC COURIER IN YOUR LIFE.
Rohit Bhatia

Jul 17, 2016

Courier not delivered

My courier has not been delivered to the address and the DTDc portal says that it has been delivered. Inspite of my numerous reminder through email on ( [email protected]) to provide me proof of delivery , they are not replying/responding.

Extremely poor customer care/service.
Not recommended for online sellers.

AWB no : Z92092457
My email : [email protected]
rjg

Jan 1, 2016

delevary

worst service not sending the courier to address on the courier .they making a call to pick it..............
Tally

Dec 28, 2015

Courier not received by the received

My consignment no is "Z77276990" and date of sending was 19/12/2015. I had courier from Delhi to Alwar (Rajasthan),but courier is not received by the received and Status is showing Delivered.I called the Alwar head office but not get any satisfactory response.
Let me know how can I get my courier return or it's destination.

Ph no-011-64542842
parvathyavanoor

Jul 27, 2015

Case no. 00557292 dated 16-07-2015

I am the sender of a parcel to Bangalore vide tracking ID R18771407 on 27-06-2015. In spite of my registering a complain with you vide the case number mentioned in the subject line and numerous telephone calls to your office, the parcel has not been delivered at the address in Bangalore/ I have not been updated of the same. I was returning a few products that I purchased on Myntra.com to their office in the address mentioned below.

The Returns Desk
Vector E Commerce Pvt Ltd
Survey Numbers 231, 232 and 233
Soukya Road
Samethanahalli Village
Anugondanahalli Hobli
Hoskote Taluk
Bangalore - 560067

I fail to understand the reason for this huge delay of close to a month for you to deliver my parcel. If Myntra.com does not accept the returned products due to this unreasonable delay from your side, you will be held responsible for the money I lose because of the same. Also, I will have to move legally against your company.
Barinder Dogra

Jul 10, 2015

Parcel delivered after one Month

From: Barinder Kumar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 12:28 PM
To: 'BIMLA SHARMA (RFAB) - JF002'
Cc: 'CSS HP DELHI'; 'OPS HP CHANDIGARH'; 'BRANCH NRO SHIMLA'; '[email protected]'; 'Rajnish Masih'
Subject: RE: Reason of delay ///Not acceptable

Dear Bimla,

We have not asking for docket #. Why docket dispatched after one month off collection.

Why it’s not dispatched to location same day. We already pay 100rs for parcel to Mr. Chaman. Also no buddy informed us for payment. How is responsible for 30000rs claim which keep inside the parcel. We always informed to your courier boy, as we send very important document so take care.

Email Id: [email protected]

In case of any feedback / not satisfied with my response please email my manager Shivinder Thakur at [email protected] or call him at +918558803068

From: BIMLA SHARMA (RFAB) - JF002 [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 11:32 AM
To: Barinder Kumar
Cc: CSS HP DELHI; OPS HP CHANDIGARH; BRANCH NRO SHIMLA; [email protected]; Rajnish Masih
Subject: Re: Reason of delay ///Not acceptable

Dear team

First of all we would like to share with you this is not a part or box of Hp. This is a simple envelop given to our non dox delivery person khan mr Chaman he handed over this envelop to our office staff mr Ashwani without any c/ment he kept this due to non payment and he left the office from 4 th June without any notice on 1 of July we sourced the entire office for an other shipment then we found this envelop in self RTO shipments we forwarded the same . Now I would like to know that why you people don't ask for the docket from one month mr Chaman is visiting your office regularly for delivery and pickups.

Manish joshi
SF
Shimla

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Jul-2015, at 9:32 am, "Barinder Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote:

Please advice.

From: Barinder Kumar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 12:13 PM
To: 'Jai (css.hpdelhi)'; 'OPS HP CHANDIGARH ( Vinod )'; 'BranchNRO.Shimla'; 'Bimla Sharma (FAB - JF002)'
Cc: '[email protected]'; 'Rajnish Masih'
Subject: RE: Reason of delay ///Not acceptable

Dear Jai,

Find the docket# Z58749102 which delivered to CHANDIGARH location.
As dicussed with DTDC Shimla Team, he was forget to ship the parcel on 02-June, He was missed our parcel at his w/h and he was found it on 01-July-15 then he was shipped to Chandigarh.

More than 30,000rs claims are hold, how is responcable for that kindly clarify.

<image001.png>

From: Jai (css.hpdelhi) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 11:30 AM
To: OPS HP CHANDIGARH ( Vinod ); BranchNRO.Shimla; Bimla Sharma (FAB - JF002)
Cc: Barinder Kumar; [email protected]; 'Rajnish Masih'
Subject: Re: Reason of delay ///Not acceptable

Dear Baridner,

Can you please do share the docket no of this c/ment.

With Best Regards
Jai
Delhi RO
On 7/9/2015 11:18 AM, OPS HP CHANDIGARH ( Vinod ) wrote:
Dear Joshi ji, Mr Ajay

Please look into this matter and confirm as shipment late received at Chandiarh .

Vinod
On Thursday 09 July 2015 11:09 AM, Barinder Kumar wrote:

Kindly confirm the delay reason of delivery.

We have handover the parcel to courier boy Mr. Chaman on 02-June-2015.
But dispatched 01-July-2015. After one month, due to this our Engineers claims rejected.

<image002.png>

hcl technologies limited - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I have taken the print out of form 13, and...
    Videocon D2H - Worst service provider
    Dear Deepali, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    C S Services / PFRDA - C S Services
    My father got a call from 0639431839 claiming to be an...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I placed a PF Transfer request, Have taken...
    Hathway - Harrassment by your Executives
    Since I am out of station I haven't recharged my...
    UGC - HRA link not activated
    I have joined as PhD junior research fellow with reference...
    State Bank of India - Deduct my money without my permission
    Hi I am Manish Vasudeva and My account No is 20188668746...
    UBON HEADPHONES - Regarding repairment of portable speaker
    I purchased ubon portable speaker and i had battery issue...
    Renault duster - Power cut
    Some time my duster in running position and suddenly power...