DTDC

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC

Kr_Sumit

Jun 12, 2021

Package not delivered

Dear DTDC,

My courier package, consignment number D65585366, is not delivered to the destination. The tracking history says "Not delivered- Receiver not available (CIR)" on 11th June 2021. I wanted to inform you that this mentioned reason is highly incorrect as the receiver has been constantly tracking the package and waiting for the package to arrive on 11th june at her home address. Also, no body called in the receiver's phone number which was mentioned in the package. This is highly unprofessional. Please, do take the necessary action and do the needful as soon as possible. I am not able to contact Noida phase 3 office. There is no response of my email sent to [email protected] I have also raised a complain through customer care yesterday but no response has been received yet.

Sumit
Sharma neeti

Sep 30, 2020

Wrong delivery

I have sent a parcel from Noida to Himachal.But I did not get it.When I checked the status on portal that is showing it is delivered on 25th Sep 20 to Neelam.But I did not get.They guys make a fake update on portal.

When i called to customer care they told they will revert on 12 hours.Now 24 hours gone.But there is no update.when 2nd time i called customer care again they told we sent ur complaint to manager.

It's my original document that is delivered by wrong person to by Dtdc.

My consignment number is Z48885212
Shio

Jul 6, 2020

Shipment undelivered

Shipment was picked up on 18 june and today is 06th July. It is still not delivered. When I called DTDC(multiple times) they either ignore me or they say will revert back but they never do.
The attitude and the service of the staff is pathetic.
I would like to mention a few names :
Mr Rahul ( Mayapuri) Delhi
Ms Kiran
They told me that the shipment reached Patna on 23 June but no intimation/ message.
Even the DTDC app is not showing the correct data.
I even raised a complaint but one has seen to it.
Rahul gave someone's number in Patna but as expected from DTDC employee, he never picks up the call.
I sent my books but it seems that DTDC has become so much worst that it does not care about servicing people properly.
When I called customer service and asked for a manager or a complaint number or email.i was given none.
You don't have managers or responsible senior personnel?
I want something to be done against this complaint and these 2 persons.
My shipment number : d59437581

Shipment undelivered

ZaidAB

Nov 22, 2019

Packet tampered

My packet was opened by DTDC courier person and the items were stolen. It is such an unprofessional service.
Saakshi jesswani

Oct 7, 2019

Delay in delivery

Delay in delivery please do Deliver my parcel as soon as possible tracking details V55789579 my client needs the pack by 2morrow it's a request please as I have booked urgent but package is delayed it's v disappointing
Indira 143

Aug 14, 2019

Not delivered my Rakhi

I have sent Rakhi to my brother by dtdc. Consignment no. N20149342. I have sent it on 3 August. Still it is not delivered. You don’t keep a sister ‘s feeling. Kindly look into this. I will file a case in consumer forum.
saurabh.sahu622

Aug 14, 2019

wrong delivery

Its showing delivered but not delivered yet. It has been delivered to a wrong place.It delivered to wrong place consignment no is V55030230
divya.wadhwa

Aug 13, 2019

Not Delivered but status shows successfully delivered

My Consignment Number is -Z13580893

The status is showing delivered but it has not received? kindly track my courier and let me know as soon as possible.

Divya
Naveen rijwani

Nov 10, 2018

Courier delevier in wrong address

I'll my tracking id online it will show from agra to kalyan. Btw i courierd from agra to nasik..
srjindia

Oct 3, 2018

Courier not deliver

the courier is not yet deliver though it is charged for premium fees.

please help !

the local consignee is providing fake status and report as well.

same was mentioned in web report.

Courier not deliver

prateeksrivastava

May 15, 2018

Wrong Delivery

They delivered it to the wrong address and didn't take any verification ID from the receiving party and it as delivered to self.
arunodya13

Mar 17, 2018

Customer care not working

Sir, A courier with no Z52521384 was booked on 15 Mar 18 from Patiala. It reached Delhi hub at 0600 hrs on 16 Mar 18 and Mahipalpur at 1330 hrs. However after that there is no change in status. Gave mails to customercare with no reply. Delhi customer care no 01133004444 and 01165571416 ringing but no one picking up for last 24 Hrs.

There is important document in that and I do not know whom to contact.
parth1988

Jan 29, 2018

Damaged Documents

I was supposed to receive the medical reports and they arrived after 3 days in a damaged condition.
The envelop and the reports inside were torn sideways and hence rendered them useless.

There is no action taken by DTDC even after numerous emails and calls.

Pathetic services.

Damaged Documents

Nov 10, 2017

Item delivered to wrong place

I had sent an item to chennai using DTDC courier but it was delivered to wrong place. Please see attached shipment detail. It should have been delivered to 600035 but instead it was delivered to 600001.
Please insure this item is delivered to below address on priority basis. This is extremely important for me and I won't be able to bear the misplacement.
Also, Please share your escalation metrics.

Tracking number - z44329608

Item delivered to wrong place Item delivered to wrong place

riya igcsm

Nov 10, 2017

consignment not delivered

,We would like to file a complaint about not receiving any information from our courier.

Which was booked on 3rd November 2017 and suppose to reach the destination within 3 days.

We had paid extra charges also so that our courier should get delivered at earlier but, as if now none from the regional office of DTDC is neither picking up our call Delhi & Patna nor providing us any information.

This kind of behavior is unaccepted from a brand like DTDC. Kindly deliver our courier ASAP or else. we will have to take some serious action.

Consignment No-V41260710

consignment not delivered

Anksah

Aug 21, 2017

Missing product

I couriered some of my stuff on 17/7/17 to Assam-788151 but only half of the product reached after 25days. I visited rajinder nagar dtdc franchise many times but didn't receive any satisfactory answer. They said they forgot to courier some of my stuff and it will be reaching soon. But now they are not giving proper response and making excuses. My earlier consignment number was D35786962 and the new one is D36127125. Sir/ma'am I request you to kindly take some action against this and help me out.

Missing product

Pampa Halder

Jul 11, 2017

NEGLIGENCE AND CALLOUSNESS OF DTDC

We had sent some important tender documents to NIMHANS, Bangalore on 04.07.2017 through ptp service of DTDC from New Delhi. They assured that the packet will be delivered on 05.07.2017. We have checked the details on 05.07.2017 and seen 'out for delivery' status. Now, on 10.07.2017, our Client from NIMHANS, Bangalore called us and informed that they had not received the documents yet. So we checked the status through DTDC tracking and seen that the packet was undelivered due to wrong / incorrect address(screenshot enclosed). No communication was made from DTDC personnel on 05.07.2017 onwards regarding the address, where as the address was also correct(We have previously sent documents to the same address through Bluedart successfully).
Now the actual blame game started among the DTDC people from Delhi and Bangalore. They are misguiding us again assured that it would be delivered on 10.07.2017 evening after so much persuasion from our end. But till 11.07.2017 they have neither delivered nor giving any actual status.
My point is: 1) If the address is wrong/incorrect, why they haven't call us where it has been sent in our official envelope containing all the phone nos etc.?
2) NIMHANS, Bangalore is a very reputed and famous center in Bangalore, so not to find that location is sheer negligence.
3) They are playing blame game among themselves and again misleading us .
4) Since,it is a very important & urgent document related to the tender, due to their callousness and unprofessional attitude, our hardwork gone in vein.

NEGLIGENCE AND CALLOUSNESS OF DTDC

pragsa

Dec 26, 2016

Courier lost

I have lost my consignment
F10073372

8807519781
Meenakshi jalal

Sep 9, 2016

Non delivery of Courier

I have sent a courier through DTDC , Delhi on 29 th of august 2016 under Courier Receipt no
Z98098608 to Karvy Computer , Hyderabad which is still undelivered and its more than 10 days .

Tracking on website is showing out for delivery since 30 th aug being the last update . I have been provided with case no 03175667 by Customer care but no positive response related to delivery has been received . Instead i have been directed to call numbers of hyderbad office which are either switched off or engaged permanently .

The packet contains an important cash bond and non delivery will lead to financial loss .

Please help out .
abajaj1992

Jul 4, 2016

Not Delivered

DTDC Courier not DELIVERED CN : D27211209
RICHA PALOD

Jun 15, 2016

COURIER NOT DELIVERED

Courier booked on 2/5/16 from dtdc by pramod kumar gupta to gurgaon recipient ankit modi with docket number- Z87562626 , HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED TILL DATE i.e 16/6/16. on tracking details, its showing its been delivered to receptionist , i don't understand from where does a receptionist come in a housing residence building?? and on asking for proof of signature or contact number of the person, there is no response.

PLEASE SOLVE THE MATTER OR ASK THE COMPANY TO REFUND THE MONEY TO THE CONSIGNOR.
prayas bhatia

May 6, 2016

shipment not delivered at correct addresd

z86423992
had to be delivered to new delhi
but was instead delivered to Dibrugarh
even visited the office but got no response

shipment not delivered at correct addresd

Shashank Srivastava

Apr 11, 2016

Courier not delivered

Courier no. Z84342518 not delivered.
K.N.Mehta

Apr 8, 2016

Article found broken

Vide slip no Z83476041,I had sent ceramic mugs to Pune. The packing was done by DTDC only and assured me that it would be safe to send and chargedRs 282 asDelivery charges.The cost of mugs (6no.) Was 1450.
Complaint raised with DTDC No1761674. No action taken so far for refund of money. Picture of broken article was also sent to DTDC.
K N MEHTA
sajid.akhtar

Jan 11, 2016

Courier did not deliver nor returned to me

Hi ,

I sent one consignment through DTDC courier service on 11 Dec 2015 to Siwan (Bihar) where AWB number is Z77101188. As per the courier they deilvered to "Sing" but it has not been delivered. When my relative consulted to concern courier company in Siwan they said it has returned to Patna office. Whenever i am trying to call on their contact # which is mentioned on their site 06123011016 its says "Number is out of order".
I complained on their email id of customer support but its a bunch useless people who re sitting over their who get the salary to warm their chair. No responded to my mail whereas i sent two mail to them.

Kindly do the needful as i have not received my product back.

Sajid