DTE Maharashtra

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTE Maharashtra

Sep 28, 2019

illegal treatment from dte

My neice alloted jspm college of pharmacy,Pune in cap 1 and after completing her admission in above college she got SMS from dte stating you have wrongly alloted seat and your admission is cancelled now due to rediculous faulty software system.
Then it took around one month to refund her fees and as per rule if students cancel the admission then they charge 1000 rs as cancellation of fees but here what is the student fault?as they are applying same rule for cancellation and charged her 1000 rs as cancellation fees.if system had not alloted her institute then why she would taken admission in college and never got charged for cancellation fees.
It's unfair treatment and dte should look into this matter and learn form this process.You are destroying students Carrer.You are doing mistakes and students are suffering from it.please test online system thoroughly before launching.What is the use of system if it wrongly allocating seats as its main task is online admission system.Also refund that 1000 rs as its your fault,don't charge poor people for your carelessness and silly mistakes.
priyagade21

Sep 11, 2019

MBA Addmission

I have paid college addmisson fee. of Rs.2000 in ASM IBMR College But due to some personal problems i have unable to process DTE Procedure.

i need refund of my addmission fee but college has told me " We can refund 50% amount of addmission fee ".

please look into the matter & help me for Full Refund.

Priyadarshan Gade
Sooraj sutar

Sep 3, 2019

College not refunding fee and original documents

Sir, I sooraj vasant sutar I have taken admission in Arvind Gavali college of engineering in computer science branch for 1st year and I have cancelled my admission on 31/08/19 at 12:17pm (afternoon) but, when I go to college to take my original documents and fee they refused to refund me fee and they said that I have to write undertaking that I don't want fee, when I refuse to write the undertaking then they also refuse to give my documents and fee and principal also saying that you will not get the fee.
Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
My mobile no.-9325647499
Please take some steps as earlier as possible.
lokeshmahendrabafna

Aug 2, 2019

atma exam serious issue faced

hello, I am Lokesh. My Roll No.: 2550000155. I had appeared for ATMA on 28th July at MET Bhujbal, Nasik. At the center the invigilator who was at the entrance of the building told me to show all the documents. i showed him 2 admit cards and remaining docs. he told me to keep only 3 docs- admit card, original id print, application print - 1 copy of each and i was told to keep everything else in bag. so i did so. then i reached the exam center almost 30-40 mins before the exam timings.
The examiner/supervisor ,of the exam hall, didnt check any documents nor did he instruct us to keep the required documents till the exam began [like for almost 30+40 mins we all were sitting idle, and in that time all the formalities could have been completed which was not done and it led to a huge loss]. Now after the exam began, the examiner came to finish the formalities like checking of required docs and original id. now he told me to write my name on the sheet and give a thumb impression and then old me to give my documents to him. and i did accordingly.then he is like, i want 1 more admit card print [i had kept them inside as the invigilator told me to do so]. i told him that please let me finish the paper after that i can reproduce all what he wanted, [everything was in my bag with extra copies] ,as the minimum proof required were already with him. he was like no!, i want it now [the timer continuously running down] . so i went out and brought it. then he is like show me the original id, i told that your invigilator only told to keep rest things in bag and hence i had kept them inside.he told that i want it now!, i again went out and handed it to him. now all this wasted almost 10 mins. and all of this happened because firstly the invigilator gave incorrect information and secondly because of this supervisor who cooperated with another student who dint have aadhar card xerox with him.
after the exam i had a talk with the supervisor , so he told me to talk with the head. i had a talk with the head and she was like even if i give u 4 hours then also you will complain the same [how irresponsible of her].
I have secured 99.1% and i believe that i could have secured 99.99% if this people hadnt wasted my time.
i request you to give proper instruction to all the elements involved in the test so as to avoid such problems. also please if possible grant me some compensation marks for the above loss, as i just followed the instructions of the invigilator and the uncooperative supervisor and head of the center which led to the entire loss!!
Many such issues might had taken place at different centers and only a few would have contacted you regarding it. please help us and please provide necessary instructions to the above center, and the remaining elements as this is the question of not only my but the future of so many aspirants.

my contact number is 9373191565
Sana nisar shaikh

Aug 1, 2019

About admissions

Sir due to slow neet counselling we are insisted to take admission in pharmacy so plz extend the date of cut off of pharmacy so that we can take admission in medical sir please have a look on our problem it's a request
SAGARGAIKE

Jul 31, 2019

NOT RECEIVED DR.PUNJABRAO DESHMUKH SCHEME BENEFITS

I HAD FILLED MY FORM ,BUT I HADNT RECEIVED BENEFIT OF PUNJABRAO HOSTEL SCHEME YET.
Dhanraj Gaikwad

Jul 13, 2019

NOT RECEVICING CALLS FROM LAST 5 SAYS

I m trying to contact dte by helpline(contacts) privided by the dte maharastra government but they are not receiving my calls from last 5 days.Now they switched off the Phone.please look after this.

NOT RECEVICING CALLS FROM LAST 5 SAYS

Sohan tipre

Jun 9, 2019

Mht cet result

Pcmb students have got more percentile on less marksave struggles and we (pcm and pcb) have struggled to get good percentile even on good marks. Last year I would have got a rank of 900 on 162 marks but this year due to this percentile scam I have got a rank of 1900 and will struggle to get good college. Is’nt this a scam with us and a game with our future
Amarkawale

May 17, 2019

Admission regarding

Sir i take admission for engineering college in osmanabad. But i unable to pay fees these reason i filled application for the admission cancal . Sir application form before 10 months but sir college is dont give my T.C and document.
And now college say u pay all college fees then college u gives ur tc .but sir actually am unable to pay college fees these reason i dont take admission. I go 80-90 times in the college and i requested plz gives my tc. Eir my admission in management qouta . Plz help me sir .
Rushabh Agrawal

Feb 14, 2019

Ebc scholarship

I am Vrushabh Rajesh Agrawal ,I submit my ebc form for AY 2017-18 in that sanctioned amount is 51073/- but it goes to my college account and they return me only 48114/- so plz verify my details my application id :DSE17000526
Mahadbt application no :POSVA022170000545607

shubh_mantri

Dec 25, 2018

Refund issue by ARC

i was paid the online transaction of 5000 thousand for freeze and float my seat but i didnt take admission, by the rule i should get 4000 rs back but when i ask to the ARC centre they refuse to give it back
Shubham Jibhakate

Nov 26, 2018

reffund issue

hello sir
i make payment during ARC from net baking but my payment say fail but balance of 1000 deducted from my account .after i make payment from another way but after all my 1st payment not credited in my account .after i call DTE helpline no but they say amount will be credited at the end of August. but now November ending process is still and no any amount credited in my account.sir please registered my complaint and refund my amount early as possible.
Name- Sonal Haridash Bhoyar
Application id:- EN18192115
mahidhongade

Oct 12, 2018

not getting fee bye arc

i was pay the DD of 5000 thousand but i didnt take admission, by the rule i should get 4000 rs back but when i ask to the ARC centre they refuse to give it back
SantoshengAdmission

Aug 2, 2018

Admission process at thakur college of engineering Mumbai

This is regarding admission at thakur college of engineering. After CAP rounds quite a few seats were cancelled. But Thakur College of engineering is not filling up those positions as per Merit. In fact they are demanding additional money if someone is approaching them for admission.
Same is true for institution level admission.

Please consider this atmost priority and take appropriate action.

Affected Parents
ambatpravi

Jul 16, 2018

Regarding MBA admission

Sir I am Pravin Ambat. In cap round I allotted in walchand college solapur. Before filling the form they told only 17000rs fees for taking admission. Now they told government scholarship is not given due to that either You fill full fees means 120000 or otherwise cancel the admission.

Government don't want to give the scholarship so why they told, scholarship is available to MBA student from government?

If government not giving the scholarship then why they not told before filling the form. Why you wested my time and money for filling the form
DKrishna Kumar

Jul 8, 2018

MALFUNCTIONING OF DTE WEBSITE

THE WEBSITE OF DTE MAHARASHTRA FOR BE FIRST YEAR ADMISSION IS CRASHED AND NOT PERFORMING.8 JULY IS THE LAST DATE TO FILL THE OPTION FORM FOR CAP ROUND 2 .
Baljinder Kaur

Jun 28, 2018

Regarding admission process

There is a sheer lack of sense in cutting oms seats for government funded colleges for MBA at the last moment. The reserved seats must be declared before the conduct of the examinations so that the students can fill the forms accordingly. Lowering the cut off and giving seats to the state students after giving provisional list and hope to the other deserving students is not only legally but morally wrong also. DET has all the right to preserve seats but the notice of the same must have been issued before the exams were conducted. Many students apply and fight for government colleges because of financial reasons. With all due respect, your waking up from the slumber should not cost other people their lives just because you have an authority to do so. That's how you change the fate of highest percentilers. Next time you think of a change implement it before it harm others.
pdu825

Jun 28, 2018

Regarding Mass termination of staff from Sinhgad Institutes Pune

There is a mass termination of around 300 faculty members from Sinhgad engineering institutes in Pune and Lonavala Campus by giving false/fake reasons with a relieving letter without any notice or prior intimation.

Please look into the matter on priority basis before something wrong may happen to someone as many lives are at stake.

Hoping for your support...
sagarkale329

Mar 15, 2018

Punjabrao deshmukh scholership

College authorities are not accepting my form giving reason that the last date is over .
Please help my college is DIT pimpri and my email is [email protected]
Vivek Chudasama

Dec 6, 2017

Didnt got my refund ....still

I had paid 3000rs in ARC kj somaiya polytechnic
For seat acceptence of IT diploma first year
But cancelled that with whole process told to me
I was told that ammount of 1000rs will be taken as penalty and remaining 2000rs will be added to my account in 2 months
Its been almost 3-4 months now but i have got no response

Pls i need that money that may be small ammount for u but its feea for my little sisters school(700₹),van(600),tuition(500)
Pls understand my poor financial condition

And if u give us such a small time for taking money then don't u have any self respect to be on time when RETURNING money
bhilare8

Aug 4, 2017

Not receiving calls from 3 day

I called DTE maharashtra from last 3 days continually for my imp queries reg ME admission.But admission cell doesn't received my call.
What wrong with them ? If they don't have ability to help students in trouble then why government of Maharashtra wasting money on them.
thorsthd

Jun 29, 2017

Payment returned

Sir today I am make a payment towards DTE Maharashtra for capraund allotment
This payment (Rs.5000) is debuted from my account
Details are as given bellow
IGABUFRZS6 To transfer IBN PayU payments private ltd
But it is not credited towards DTE Maharashtra
Please get me payment returned to my account

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...