DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

RameshJain12

Aug 8, 2019

Tata Sky

This is the worst company I have come across. They do not provide good service and also double charge their customers. My tata sky box wasn't working so we called a technician and paid online 165/- and then tata sky also deducted another 350/- from our account for no reason. I would request you to look into the matter and reverse our payment also I would want to discontinue your service and would not recommend any one to buy. Registered mobile no- 9321061095

Jul 11, 2019

Dear Gurpreet,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you multiple times on your RTN-9646116713 / 9876228046, but you were not responding to the calls. Moreover, we have sent the technical command regarding the channel issue. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Gurpreet,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Srinivas0101

Jul 2, 2019

Deactivaed services with wrong debit of amount

Tata Sky debited Rs 1200 towards Binge adapter replacement charges where I am not using any Binge product. No response for 4 days after raising the complaint and they extended resolution time from 72 hours to 216 hours(3 days to 9 days).

No one from customer service can give any assurance and they say I have to wait till they resolve the issue and till that time services will be deactivated only.

No proper rule from TRAI also for raising complaints against this kind of harassment by the service providers.

Pathetic and we have to suffer after paying huge subscription charges.

Can anyone on this forum help to complain against Tatasky?

Srinivas.V
Gurpreet0776

Jun 25, 2019

D2h service not providing channels according to mandatory Trai regulations

I am customer of d2h for last 3 to 4 years, my ID is 88354195, I have activated my own pack, by selecting the channels which I want to view, but after 2 to3 days those channels will stop automatically, and I have to reactivate again by calling customer care, this process has repeated several times, and I have mailed them for which I have not received any reply.
sajirapha

Jun 20, 2019

NO CHANNELS AVAILABLE ON SCREEN

TRAI OFFICER,
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT READDRESS DEPARTMENT.,
SIR,
AS MENTIONED BELOW I AM A CUSTOMER OF D2H AND ON MONDAY I HAVE PAID FOR THREE MONTHS RENEWAL.BUT SUDDENLY FROM 17/06/19 ALL CHANNELS ARE BLOCKED WITH THE ERROR MENTIONING "INSUFFICIENT BALANCE".
i HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS TO D2H CUSTOMER CARE FROM MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER, BUT THERE WAS NO POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM.
YESTERDAY THEY HAD SEND ONE ENGINEER , WHO CAME AND CHECKED THE CABLES AND SAID THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE D2H AND AS PER HIS INTIMATION I HAD SEND MAIL WITH SCREENSHOT TO '[email protected]". ENGINEER ALSO DID THE SAME.
AFTER THAT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM D2H AND WHEN EVER I CALL THEY MAKE ME HOLD THE LINE FOR OVER ONE HOUR AND DISCONNECT THE LINE.
THEY HAVE CLAIMED RS.200/ FOR SENDING THE ENGINEER WHICH THEY WILL DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR DOING NOTHING AND I HAVE LOST THE DAYS FROM 17/06/19, WHERE I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEE MY FAVORITE PROGRAMMES LIKE WORLD CUP AND OTHER REGIONAL PROGRAMMES WHICH IS A GREAT LOSS TO ME BOTH BY FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RESTORE MY CONNECTION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY AND RESTORE MY LOST DAYS BY ADDING EXTRA FREE DAYS TO MY PACKAGE TILL THEY RESTORE THE CHANNELS.
THANKING YOU,
rEGARDS
EAPEN SAJI MATHEW.
d2h ID 89645030

May 31, 2019

Dear Bivas,

We would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved after ODU replacement. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 21, 2019

Dear Bivas,

bivas mauty

May 20, 2019

D2H account is not working

I have logged complain on 14th may 2019 as no channels is working in my account. it is showing that signal is not available.
They told us that it will be resolved within 96 hours, but still it is not resolved and when i called again and ask them to refund my package for 6 days(14th to 20th may 2019), they are denying it If they do not have sufficient engineering then why should i suffer for that? my account number is 111474828 and my mob number is 9881532306.My service provider is videocon D2H

May 15, 2019

d2h set top box not working: Cust id 121984938

Dear Prasad,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked the issue was auto-resolved and no engineer visit was required. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Rajs9067

May 8, 2019

Indipendent tv is worst

My name is Raj jha . I purchased two sets of independent tv {dth}.in advertise of independent tv said by them that all channels including hd are free for 1 year but suddenly many chanels not seen on my tv it will get error message you are not subscribed.
Kindly take strong action against independent tv as this is complete case of 420 that make people fool. Since last 4 days not even single channels is playing

Kindly help
SWARUP112

May 8, 2019

Independent TV

WORST EVER SERVICE. NEVER USE IT. WASTE OF MONEY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS FROM AFRICA THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWITCH ON / OFF TV. AND IF YOU ESCALATE TO NODAL OFFICER THEY WILL ASK YOU TO POST COMPLAIN AND GO TO COURT FOR FILE CONSUMER CASE.. THEY ARE THE WORST.

May 7, 2019

Videocon D2H Channels not activated even after recharge

Dear Rovish,

We would like to inform you that your package has been changed as per your request. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

May 7, 2019

VIDEOCON D2H pathetic support and deducted service charge without technician visit - Customer ID: 191038593

Dear Rakesh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

KV BIJU

May 5, 2019

DISH TV

NOT ACTIVATING PLAN AFTER TRYING UNCOUNTABLE TIMES. I AM PAYING MONEY FOR UNAVAILABLE CHANNELS. SERVICE IS VERY POOR. MY VC NUMBER IS 01516278065, KV BIJU
Arshaan Javeri

Apr 28, 2019

Frauds by independent tv

Hello sir I am Arshaan javeri from tirora 441911 dist gondia Maharashtra India Sir independent TV has promised us give all channels for one year they take payment also but after trai new rule they first cut all he channel we are fine after that they cut all English channels then also we are fine and after that they cut 20 to 30 channels and now they cut all star channels so we are facing very difficulties that's why I am requesting you to give us refund I have 4 independent connections plz help contact me at +918421257545 or +919405675757 contact me as soon as possible Thanking you

Apr 22, 2019

not getting all channels in On year Freedom pack

Dear Davinder,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Overdue Compliant : Customer ID 57550302

Dear Customer (biju.vadavoor),

We would like to inform you that as per your request package is already migrated as per the TRAI and one connection is deactivated.

D2h stop my channels

Dear Customer (Yjdabm),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Rakesh,

Dear Customer (Kt1210),

davindersharma

Apr 4, 2019

not getting all channels in On year Freedom pack

We are using 1 year freedom pack of Independent TV from November 2018. Now from February 2019 some selected channels are removed by service provider. After query we came to know that these all are removed as per TRAI guideline. And if we want to see rest all channels we have to pay some additional amount on monthly basis.

Note that, we especially requested service provider to provide NDTV(on payment basis), but they refused to provide us and replied that it is not in their platform.

So, kindly help.

Davinder Kumar,
rajputkapil

Mar 31, 2019

Price rise in dth services by illegel way

Complain against your new rule to select the channel to view is costing us almost double compare to earlier .My service provider was giving us package of Rs 250 and now i have to pay more than 370 for the same channels and due to new rule we have to pay mandatory Rs 150 for basic pack which is not in our use where as it was not there earlier and we were free to pay as per selected channels only or provided pack by DTH service provider. Is there is any option to stick with our earlier pack. Plz roll back this rule. Consumers are suffering a lot by your new rules.
Sir ya to hamari salary increase krva dijiye ya ye TV dth services hum logo k liye band krva dijiye.
Kapil

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...