DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Atul Jalani

Feb 14, 2019

Vediocon D2H pathetic customer care support & Site not working

From last one week trying to connect with Vediocon D2h customer care but once connected they always told that some system issue going on so can't help call after some time.
When trying to login their site its not at all working as OTP is not coming on registered number.
No any channels coming other than Free channels. How to tackle with this type of situation as already chasing them for long time.
and.but

Feb 14, 2019

charges are to high

new DTH price is to high. My bill goes up 200 RS from my old plan.
asim1986

Independent Tv is blocking HD channels

Hello! I have purchased Independent TV in October 2018. They told me that I don't have to pay any charges for the package in which all channels will be available for viewing for one year. But they cheated me and from 1Feb HD channels are blocked. As well as NDTV is also not coming. Customer care told me that there is some technical issues and problem will solve soon. But nothing happened. I'm feeling looted. Don't buy Independent TV
dshiva333

Videocon dth charging heavy NCF charge from Customers

Videocon dth they intentionally created free own 100 channels without user choice,customers adding new channels they charging extra money as NCF charge this is wrong practice.I do not want odia bengali telugu malayalam free channel they intentionally forcing TO use this channels but new channels user adding they charging NCF extra.

But I have one more airtel dth connection airtel selfcare app they said 75 channels free as per user choice 25 dd channels no ncf charge upto 75 channe FREE AD PAID CHANNELS after 75 channels they charging ncf but videocon dth first 100 channels without user choice they set in the videocon selfcare app.
Videocon doing this kind of work to get extra money from customers
dshiva333

Videocon dth charging heavy NCF charge from Customers

Videocon doing this kind work to get extra money from customers
sarthakre

Videocon d2h

I am consumer of Videocon d2h. I am using the product for years now. Recently after TRAI issued new guidelines for new tariff services, I opted to migrate for newer scheme. But during the migration procedure, TRAI notification clearly mentions that in the base pack of 100 channels only 25 DD channels are mandatory and the remaining 75 channels can be discarded and replaced with the broadcaster bouquet and a la carte channels. Yet the d2h has made it compulsory for the consumer to subscribe 186 channels in base pack at 153 rs and then opt for a la carte and broadcaster bouquet. There by the the final billing amount increases by an average of 80 rs in calculation of N.C.F.
As total no of channels subscribed after 100 is charged 25 rs extra for a bundle of each 25 channels.
This is clear case of fraudulence and I want to officially register a complaint.

worst service of Videocon D2H

Dear Sneha,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Robiin7

Airtel dth worst dth

I have Airtel connection n my id is 3018117425 I have selected channels as per my choice I can’t see any selected channel .I have been calling n requesting to activate my plan they always say it’s not been registered N now they deducting the balance everyday it’s a worst company so far I have been facing this problem I Dnt kno Wat to do n whr to go thnx
Ideamobile*

VIDEOCON D2H DOING FRAUD ON RECHARGES & PACK

I HAVE VIDEOCON D2H WHICH CUSTOMER ID IS 20497035, I HAVE RECHARGED WORTH RS 250 AS PER MY PREVIOUS RUNNING PACKAGE BUT NOW THEY ARE CHARGING RS 24 PER DAY AND NOT AVAILABLE OVER CALL & WEBSITE, THEY ARE DOING FRAUD/ CHEATING, I WANT TO COMPLIANT OF D2H INTO TRAI, I WILL NOT LEAVE U AND SUE U IN CONSUMER COURT.

ANSHUL AGARWAL
Ideamobile*

VIDEOCON D2H DOING FRAUD ON RECHARGES & PACK

ANSHUL AGARWAL7983909814
Selvabharathi04

Videocon D2H very worst Service

hello D2H team,

Past 4 days i was trying to call customer care but it says switch off and no login option in your website.I have been facing disconnection and channel lock issue and no solution from your team as yet .Please resolve this asap and reconnect all my channels again.Customer ID is 118889226.

Atleast respond to customer services at your Facebook page or twitter multiple messages no reply.Not seen such worst service with no responsibility to solve.
swap1657

Feb 9, 2019

Videocon D2h

Video-con not allowing to choose our package instead of they suggest different combo pack.
this is totally against TRAI regulation.

please do something otherwise we need show videocon what we can do.
Sudheer130

Feb 8, 2019

Dishtv

Costumer care not providing information properly your number is not yet registered .i haved called so my times for 3days .that saver is not working.
mandar.ray

Feb 8, 2019

Airtel Digital TV

I am Mandar Ray (Airtel digital tv customer ID 3008819619). For the last 6 days, after I activated my plan of Rs 390, but my balance is deducted @ Rs. 25/ day, which is 750 per month.From airtel website my pack is shown 390, not 750. I repeatedly complained to call center and nodal office any
no satisfactory answer is given. I feel cheated as my balance is getting deducted at a rate which is double the amount I chose.Moreover, the complaint lodged by me in this regard has been closed by Airtel without solving or intimating me. I only get the reply after going through painful process of calling in call center that 'problem will be solved in 24 hours'.

Mandar Ray
shabaazabdul

Videocon D2H worst service

Dear D2H team,

Past 4 days i was trying to call customer care but it says switch off and no login option in your website.I have been facing disconnection and channel lock issue and no solution from your team as yet .Please resolve this asap and reconnect all my channels again.Customer ID is 24638935 .

Atleast respond to customer services at your facebook page or twitter multiple messages no reply.Not seen such worst service with no responsibility to solve.
sushant_tyagi

Airtel DTH CHeating

I Have requested to activate my Ala carte Plan of around 360 Rs on 4th February, and got a cofimation SMS also on same day , But they have not activated it and they started a plan of Rs 1495 Per month, its so high in value , i complaint them so many times in these two days but nothing has been done.
After doing multiple complaints now they insist to take the plan of 383 Rs and it is not having the channels of my choice.
My whole balance of one month is vanished in just 3 days.
My AIRTEL DTH Customer Id is.3011587094-001
Its Totally Cheating , I don't Know, Where should I go.
Customer care services are so much poor ,

Regarding service

Dear C.P. Tiwari,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

g.s.bhati

disc tv services

I am trying last fifteen days but no any solution of my problem resolve yet. first your customer care no is not working properly we have to wait 15 to 30 minute to connect and answer from your side is call after 1/2 hrs/2hrs/3hrs and phone disconnect from your side without hearing our problem what is this? in my tv connection no channel showing whether i migrate the disc dth service or complain to govt department for your attitude towards customerplz look into the matter & solve my problem or pay my a/c amt i want tochange my pack according my choice so call me on register mobile no as mentioned above
sneha2314

Worst service of Videocon D2H

Its take a lot of pain in being an existing customer of Videocon D2H, account no. 44635676.

I have been facing so much difficulty in choosing & activating the channel by any means. The customer support line doesn't support at all. I have made repeated calls to the D2H but the calls are continuously on waiting to which I understand but even when the calls gets connected the agents are helpless as there so called systems don't work. I tried to login from the website & it turned out to be much more difficult as crawls. I really don't understand that how can these DTH companies not be prepared before the 1 February will all the details & system in place. This is such a waste of time & mental stress as we just keep doing the follow-ups with you guys.

I would be just waiting until today's day end & thereafter would just deactivate my account with Videocon D2H.

Sneha Shaikh
vineetkb1979

Videocon D2H is worse

I have sent multiple emails to customer care, nodal officer, circle officer...called many times, but not solution. I selected my pack as per TRAI and half of my channels are missing. Called them and they are saying I did not select the channels which are missing. When I selected, neither I received any email nor I can see on their app/web. Now no solution. Newly now, against the TRAI rules, they are forcing 100 FTA channels mandatory. The whole logic of this rule is lost if we are forced to see some channels. They are doing this to increase their NCF. I want to see what I want to see not what you want me to see. So stop this cheating and follow the rules! What the hell TRAI is doing? They know this and why they are not able to enforce this or cancel their licence? Only one who suffer and is frustrated is consumer. Shame of you all.
Cptiwarispk

Feb 5, 2019

Regarding service

I am using videocon d2h hd services . I have to say that they are provide the most pathetic service. B'coz i have done recharge of rs 475 but only free to air channels are visible and on other the screen is showing that Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed . I have called many times to customer care but they told me that they can't help me from there end and b'coz of Server Down but all free to air channels are visible and only paid channels have problem and they told that in this they can't help.
Request to u pls help regarding this otherwise i have to switch my service Provider.
Sankara Cinthamani

Feb 5, 2019

Cheating - Airtel DTH not activating cheaper plan

My consumer ID for Airtel DTH is 3026997544.I have requested for a new plan as per the new TRAI regulations.they are not activating the plan and everytime they call they ask me to wait for 2 hours.The previous plan was costing me 305 rupees.Now they have changed that rate to 475 without my approval and they are not activating the low cost plan that i requested.They are cheating my money.they have already deducted money for this costlier plan for almost a week now and no one in their customer care is providing any response

regards,
Sankar
sreekumarks

Feb 4, 2019

Irresponsible approach from airtel dth

I have enquired about trai scheme from jan first onwards. Customer care executive told me, from feb 1 onwards it will be implenting. Jan last week,i have selected my ala carta channels from channel number 998 and sent to airtel. They confirmed it by msg. On feb 1st, i have contacted customercare about the scheme, they informed me that u have to remit full tariff amount, then it will be processed. I have remitted balance amount.
After 3 days i have lost all channels from tv. While contacting , after many calls, i am getting executive all the time. This is very expensive for me. My phone balance is decreasing for nothing. No responsible reply from ur executives. Now, i have no channels in my tv.
I think these people taking revenge to customers against trai new tariff. unnecessarily toturing customers.

Jan 29, 2019

Bad service

Dear Vivek,

We would like to inform you that your complaint regarding the STB issue has already been resolved by swapping the STB.

Jan 28, 2019

very poor d2h service

Dear Shashank,

Team d2h

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...