DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

shivam sheoran

Dec 10, 2018

Independent TV

My independent TV is not delivering my DTH connection
I ordered on 16th October
Whenever I call to the customer care they always tell me that wait for one week and we will provide your connection
When I call them after one week they reply for same that wait for one week
When I took distributor number from them they provide the distributor number of Rewari district when I call him he told me that I can't distribute
When I call the Gurgaon distributor he told that the companies not providing material to deliver the product
DPPatel09

Dec 6, 2018

Double Deduction done for HD Channels

Ref: AirTel DTH Connection,ID-3012218929-001

this is regarding reference connection i had recharge Rs.1499.00 as recharging from long days & it utilized in almost 3 month+ for my utilization. earlier when we recharge this amount i was getting Rs.25.00 . but this time that bonus not received, & my HD channel blocked after 1 days, call center executive told that you recharge 6 month basic package & so you recharge Rs.134/- for Sadabahar Hitz (Rs.45/- per month & MAGIC HD channels (Rs.89.00 per month) , i had recharged Rs.139/- but my HD Channels again blocked in 15 days , they are saying HD channel package activated twice.

PLEASE HELP.

D P PATEL

MY CELL NO. is 9890662971
Dinesh k meena

Nov 13, 2018

For not instalation

Independent dth take amount by me and give me 7-10days for instalation but today's more then one month but instalation not complete and I call customer care number tell me wait for one more week
Very bad service provider independent dth and also very bad its customer care service .
I have got messages dth sides 5th November that your instalation completion in 24hours but not yet
I want to go consumer court against its
My I'd R70009235
poonam2204

Oct 1, 2018

Wrong commitment - Independent TV

We have subscribed for independent TV last week with customer ID 1000874923 and as per the list provided by them we should get shraddha channel (spiritual) but we are not getting it.

We complained thrice and they kept telling us that it will be available in 2 days but till date.

And now they are saying that it will take 1 month.

We have paid 1 year subscription charges in advance, we want the channel or else please refund the entire amount and we will shift to new service provider.
VINGO

Sep 22, 2018

RELIANCE BIG TV BIG SCAM

I pre-booked reliance digital TV on 18 Apr 2018 and as per the website the installation timelines were 30-45 days but today 22nd September 2018, after passing of 5 months no action has been taken. Nobody at reliance cares to respond to my mails and the call centre guys are unable to provide a confirmed date of installation. No hope of any reply from Reliance team has forced me to come to this platform. I even wrote to their Nodal Officer but that also went in vain. When I demanded my money back by calling call centre guys, they keep on advising to write a mail which are never responded . Call centre has no provision of complaint booking. Pathetic Reliance. I wish you get consumer base as per your services.

Shame on you guys @Reliance Group.

Vinay Goyal
Booking I'd 14545667

Sep 11, 2018

DTH not responding to my request

Dear Customer (sarmahmanash),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

sarmahmanash

Sep 9, 2018

DTH not responding to my request

I am regular customer of Dish Tv having VC no.-01506899281.I am upset by my DTH service provider. They are not responding me. I ordered pick by channel which they didn't even reply to me. Dish Tv sucks all the time in many ways. Many times i ordered to get some channel but at the end they didn't even listen to me.So i kindly request you to take steps as soon as possible...and help me out thank you..
himanshu4440

Aug 20, 2018

Unnecessary add ons packages activated without my permission

Dish Tv is such a headache. They call me 5 to 7 times a day. Recently they have activated add on package in my plan without my permission. This is fraud and will not be tolerated..
My Registered mobile number is 9694124440.

Jun 25, 2018

Dear Heera Chandn Bafna,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Shivam Mittal 05

Jun 19, 2018

Airtel DTH - Fraudulent Services

Dear All

I am an airtel DTH's foolish customer for almost 4-5 years. You airtel guys deduct our amount on the name of penalty of late recharge. How can you do that.? This is not an postpaid service, we are already paying money in advance then penalty for what. It is my decision when to recharge. Penalty is for delay in payment of outstanding money then how can you charge penalty on advance money.
Further more if subscription of someone is disconnected due to non-balance then you said that minimum amount of recharge is this or that. Why..? Is it your decision how much amount I should invest in DTH. When spoke to your idiot, irresponsible, illiterate customer care executives they said that "Aapko recharge karna hi padega itne ka nhi to nhi chalega jo krna h kr lo.", "Kitni bhi complaints launch kr lo, kuch nhi kr sakte" as said by JITURAM on 19.06.2018 call. Again when I call some other executive then she said "Ye company ka rule h, karna hi padega" then i said please also tell me where is rules are written then her reply is epic " Sir rules h to h, likhe (Written) hue kaha hote h, kahi nhi likhe h"
Are you can professional and good business provided.. My answer is Big Big NO.

I have many more issues to write but have no such waste time for these.

Government must took some strict actions against this type of issues where customer is so much harassed mentally and can't do anything.

Shivam Mittal
7417122783 (Registered Mobile)
karnesh82

Jun 16, 2018

Unnecessary calling

Dishtv is such a hopeless DTH provider. I have received nearly 100 promotional calls in last 5-6 hours which I blocked or cancelled.

Such a pathetic operator. I am switching to other operator in 1-2 days.

Jun 16, 2018

Dear Heera Chandn Bafna,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

hrbafna

Jun 14, 2018

Unable to view subscribed Dishtv channels

This is with reference to the our VC# 01504334181 under which I currently have a Titanium pack and Ten Add-On Pack subscribed. However, I am unable to view the following channels:-

1. Star Sports Select 1 SD
2. Star Sports Select 2 SD
3. Sony Ten 3 SD
4. Sony Set

These channels are reflected under the same packs on the DishTv website, and despite numerous efforts to tune to Channel 96 for smooth updation, I am still unable to view these channels.

I had emailed to the recommended email address, write2us@dishtv.in on June 10, 2018 however I haven't yet received any response. I request you to resolve this issue at the earliest and await prompt action from your side with a confirmation email when the issue is resolved.

HEERA CHANDN BAFNA
RNJU

May 25, 2018

Package activated without my permission

I am very disappointing to VIDEOCON D2H, without my discussion/ permission, activated cricket mega pack paid channels in my account from before 45 days.

before last month i requested

1. My monthly plan for 170/-
2. 2 kids cartoon channel Rs. 10/- each
3. 1 music channel Rs. 10/- each

and i have recharge 200+50 for this, but VIDEOCON D2H activated wrongly cricket pack without my permission in my account due to this my account gone negative and also for this i have complaint your executive over the phone when he asking for reason not recharging my account by me.

and now VIDEOCON not diactivat this wrong pack by reason 3 month locking period, this is a jabardasti to a user, first activated wrongly and then deny for deactivate.
susruta eye hospital

May 25, 2018

non receipt of recharge inspite providing b

i recharged one year subscriction of AIR TEL DTH I D 3006308876 ON 17/05/2018 FROM IDBI BANK
INSPITE PROVIDING TR ID & DETAILED BANK DOCUMENT ARE NOT ACCEPTINH

KARNATAKA
vivekbh24

May 20, 2018

Reliance DTH Fraud Company

With utmost regret I've to say that such a big ticket company like Reliance DTH are still actively operating in our country and the government is taking no stringent action against such company. Disappointing!!!!!

While the past track record while consuming Reliance DTH services have always been poor, however for past couple of months there services have absolutely stopped and absolutely NO Channel is active for past couple of months.

We've literally tried breaking our head with the customer care but everytime we call them, they give us false commitment which are never fulfilled.

Moreover, we have requested to cancel our subscription and asked them to take back their setup box, rest apart our money which they anyways are not refunding to us, but with such a shame they are neither refunding our money for deficiency of services and nor taking their setup box and cancelling our subscription.

SUCH A SHAME STILL HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY!

Strictest action must be taken against this company for looting innocent customer by making false claims about their services` and resorting unfair trade practices.

Vivek
CS, LLB

Apr 19, 2018

Dear Vaibhav Kambale,

JTT1979

Apr 17, 2018

Didn't Get Relance Big TV

I am Reliance big tv customer. Three months back customer care executive called and give a offer . Just 2499 recharge get two year all channels including paid channel. But last month onwards don't get paid channel and regional channel . Last week onwards all the channel not working. Many time contact customer care but don't get correct information. Now customer care call not connected. I think RELIANCE BIG TV IS NOW BIG FAILURE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. What is the process for connection cancellation and refund my amount.
sabashiva

Apr 17, 2018

Reliance BIG TV DTH service

Reliance DTH service is pathetic, we had activated south pack on 15th February 2018 for one year based on confirmation from customer care indicating that all south indian channel will be available. We noticed that sun network channel was not activated on call to customer care they had indicated that channel will be made available within a week which is not activated till date.

In addition to above, zee network channel was deactivated during March 2018. we are not noticing that there is no network and we are unable to watch any channel.

I expect reply to below mail and services to be restored immediately.

S. Shivakumar

Mob #9611011311
sreerag s nair

Apr 15, 2018

we didnt get many channels

We didnt get many channels for last one month.many time we complaint to them but no use.now we didnt get the customer care executives on phone.absolutely irresponsible service provider.
Amol Erande

Apr 14, 2018

Lots of channels not working

Hi RELIANCE big TV you guys are really unprofessional
Just chatting with customers lot's of channels are not working but you charge for full service

Apr 11, 2018

Dear Vaibhav Kambale,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

vaibhav Kambale

Apr 10, 2018

Dish TV Recherge

With reference to the above subject I Vaibhav Narayan Kambale made a recharge for dish TV on 06/04/2018.but due technical error said recharge was not credited to the account.So many emails are send to dish tv customer care but no reply was came from them Details of recharge is as under

VC Number:-01525067494

Name of VC Card holder:-Mauli Narayan Kambale

Amount of Recharge :-199

Name of Bank Application used for Recharge:-Bank of Baroda M-Connect

Date:-06/04/2018

Transaction Id:-S26952942

Transction Description:-MBK/############/08:04:05

So kindly refund the money as early as possible.
vaibhav Kambale

Apr 10, 2018

Dish TV Recherge

With reference to the above subject I Vaibhav Narayan Kambale made a recharge for dish TV on 06/04/2018.but due technical error said recharge was not credited to the account.Rather I have sent to many mails to your customer care but no reply was came from them.Details of recharge is as under

VC Number:-01525067494

Name of VC Card holder:-Mauli Narayan Kambale

Amount of Recharge :-199

Name of Bank Application used for Recharge:-Bank of Baroda M-Connect

Date:-06/04/2018

Transaction Id:-S26952942

Transction Description:-MBK/############/08:04:05

So kindly refund the money as early as possible.

Feb 20, 2018

Dish TV - Fraud

Dear Jasmeet Kour,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...