DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Robin19

Nov 25, 2014

Dissatisfied Dishtv Services

Dear Fraud Team,
First of all I'm Robin from kerala
Vc No. 01513674748 I'm your customer about 2-3 years but I'm not satisfied your services.
I have sent you a mail regarding the broadcasting of my favourite channel 'colour tv".But you are charging extra charge of Rs.30 for the channel which is not informed me i haven't get any notification regarding the extra charging if you are continuing the charging of Rs.30 I will optout from your subscription,you are again proven that you are really a Fraud DTH service. When my subscription end I also close your services and i subscribe to another DTH service. Iam also thinking about to complaint against your company to consumer court.
Thank you for your painful services . I also discourage other people not to subscribe Dishtv.
manishkht201

Nov 21, 2014

airtel dth error code 14

cutsomer ID- 3007427553
I have complained about faulty set top box of airtel dth . They upgrade in RS.1000/-cash by hand about 2 months back with 1 year warrenty. Again it is not working.
13 nov.2014 prob. show on tv screen error code:14 we complaints many times per day.but my prob. not resolved and my complaints are closed automatically without any confirmation or engeniors visit. call centre supervisor say your old box was damaged so rs.750 charge paying and start your service
alapatik

Nov 18, 2014

set box not replacing which is under warranty

Poor quality equipment from Dish TV and not replacing equipment which is under warranty.

2 months back, my Dish TV set top box stopped working so I got it replaced by paying Rs. 577. I was told that this box hold warranty of 3 months but within 3 months it also stopped working. When I called customer care, I was told that it would be replaced under warranty but I need to pay Rs. 177 as service tax to technician.

Why should I pay service tax for the item which is under warranty? What if this item also becomes faulty after 1 month? Should I pay another Rs. 177 as service tax? Why customer has to pay for the faulty products provided by Dish TV? This is not at all customers' fault. Dish TV should take responsibility for providing cheap quality equipment.

I have tried contacting Nodal Office but there is no reply from him despite several follow ups.

For more details, please call me on 7798976956.

regards,
Kalyan Alapati.
jaygodara

Nov 3, 2014

dish tv channels off

My vc 01514121193 DISHTV H
Dish tv ne 2 month pahle bina bataye package badal diya
270₹ se 375₹ kar diya or ab Mere package se channel band
Kar diye Castmar care ko call kiya to jawab mila uper se band
Ho gye h, kaha (ALA CARD) lena padega apko SONY ke sabhi channel off kar diye h
PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS
rupak sarkar

Oct 27, 2014

fraud

I am a regular customer of Airtel digital TV since long time due to unavoidable circumstances I could not able recharge on due time and it remains suspended for two or three months. But yesterday (26-10-2014) from airtel digital tv customer care contact me and offered me that if you recharge for 6 (six) months that company will give me 4 (four) months benefit which is absolutely free. That time I agree to recharge and recharged for 6 (six) months. But they did not give me the offer and they give me only regular offer which is 15 days free for 6 (six) months instead of four (4) months. Seeing this offer I contact with airtel digital tv customer care, now they are denying to give this offer. Now, I am writing to you and give me justice.

This is for favour of your kind information and necessary action.

My I.D.No.=3004100190.
My Ph.No.=9954486801
Ph.No. which offered me =3340359400.

Rupak Sarkar
C/o-Late Satish Ch.Sarkar
Kokrajhar, Assam
anilkumararora

Oct 22, 2014

SUN DIRCT

DEAR SIR
Mear ghar sun dirct ka dth laga hua hai jis me no signal likha hua aa rah tha meine cutsemera care wale kahta hai apka set top box change hoga usse ka apko 350 RS charge dane hoga par jau service boy aaya wo kahta hai apko 500 rs dana hoga 150 rupess extra yah hmara service charge hai wo humko khata hai company cutemera care wale he lag jaiga apka settop box hum to 500 rs laga
palta

Oct 17, 2014

DTH PROBLEM

SIR Last days I send you my complaint against reliance dth but again they play with me not accepted my full problem that for full responsible reliance dth
AND I THINK TRAI NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAIN MY LAST DAY COMPLAINTS B'COZ ITS NOT SOLVED ITS RUNNING
Smart card No.############
Last again I received a call from Mr. Manoj(2230326200) at 17:43 he inform me they adjustment with me back my charged amount Rs. 175(that they charged when engineer not visit my home they only charge b'coz I make a service complaint of setup box) Mr. manoj agree that they adjust my days that days my setup box not work.
BUT THEY NOT ACCEPTED WHY I BUY NEW SETUP BOX AND WHY I PAY SETUP BOX AND PAIRING CHARGE
AND A FUNNY THING HE ASKING ME YOU BUY NEW SETUP BOX OTHERWISE COMPANY SEND YOU NEW ONE ITS ON 16 OCT. IN EVENING
AND FRNDS YOU KNOW MY SETUP BOX SERVICE REQUIST ON 8TH OCT. AND I BUY NEW SETUP BOX ON 14TH OCT. AND CALLED TO CARE CENTER FOR PAIRING ON 14TH OCT. AND THEY OFFER ME FOR NEW ONE ON 16TH OCT. IN EVENING
THEY NOT ACCEPTED CUSTOMER WHATS LOST IN THAT'S DAY AND WHATS HAPPENED WITH HER MIND WHOLE DAY( i USE CHEAT THAT COMPANY FRAUD WITH ME ON 8TH OCT TO TILL THIS TIME B'COZ AFTER MANOJ CALL TODAY AT 9:30 I NOT RECEIVED MY AMOUNT WHEN HER CALL BEFORE 16 HOUR
AND THEY NOT ACCEPTED COMPANY FAULT CAN I PAY EXTRA MONEY SO I DECIDE I GO FOR COURT
ITS RIGHT ONE AND LAST ONE FOR ME I THINK ?
palta

Oct 15, 2014

RCOM DTH not solve problem

sir I have RCOM DTH smart card No.############
My set hang no any point work setup box so I call to customer care on 8th Oct. I replied from care center our engineer visit your home and solve your problem ,minimum charge Rs-175 or if change your setup box then maximum charge Rs. 500 .I accepted then care center inform me in 72 hours your problem solved and complaint NO>22559054.On 9th Oct. at 17:13 I received sms from RCOM DTH (your service request No.22559054 close and your charged 175 .I called to customer care they replied our engineer visit your home near 24 hour .On 10th Oct. I called again customer care (In between 8th oct. to 10th Oct. i have many time called care center) they replied your no complaint we have its close I told when your engineer not visit why you charged amount and closed my complaint but results nothing so I told I go to COURT and TRAI. At 18:42 on 10th. Oct. I received a call from Miss POOJA ############(call from RCOM DTH) Its a feed back call against my complaint NO>22559054(that close on 9th. Oct. without contact me and feed back call after one hour when told on customer care I go COURT and TRAI)she told if our engineer not visit you again make a complaint and we solve your problem and return back your amount I replied when my last complaint not why why you without contact me closed that so no make new one.she told we return back your amount. On 10th.Oct. at 18:47 I received sms request No.225656323 BUT TODAY 15-10-2014 ON 21:45 I NOT RECIVED MY CHARGED AMOUNT AND ON 14TH OCT. I BUY NEW SETUP BOX AND CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE FOR PAIRING NEW SETUP BOX THEY REPLIED YOU HAVE NO AMOUNT IN YOUR ACCOUNT (NOT INFORM YOUR ACCOUNT NEGATIVE 175 RS.)HETOLD ME RECHARGE 400 RS. AND BACK CALL WE START PARING I RECHARGE RS.430/- AND BACK CALL AND RCOM DTH AGAIN PLAY WITH ME HE TOLD 254 RS IN YOUR ACCOUNT I TOLD WHY WHEN I RECHARGED 430/- HE REPLIED 175 CUT IN YOUR BALANCE BUT WE HAVE YOUR REQUEST SO RETURN BACK EARLY. BUT THEY NOT SOLVE
So I request please take HARD ACTION against RCOM DTH
I called to customer care from my No-9316663621 & 9465420300 I again request please check my call record (I have all record to called care center)
naiksuneel

Oct 10, 2014

Excess charged

Airtel Digital TV ID 3005948455

As per my discussion with your executive on 10th Jan 2014 I had paid Rs. 5260.00 as subscription 12 months.
My next subscription payment due was 28.02.15

On 1st Oct 2014 I have received SMS saying I have to pay subscription of Rs.600.00 immediately or my cable
connection will be disconnected !!! Please explain me why I have to pay subscription now as I have already
paid for the whole year i.e upto 28.02.15

On 6th Oct 2014 afternoon 12.30 P.M I spoke to your call centre executive Ms Shruthi. I was told I have paid
as per scheme existed during that period but the executive with whom I was communicating did not update/adjust
my payment scheme as per scheme. I have been put thru monthly subscription scheme !!! I asked her put me thru any
managers. But all Managers are too busy to attend my call. She promised some one will contact me within 4 hours.
But nobody contacted. Finally I called your call centre again at 09.30 P.M night spoke to Mr Sunil Supervisor and
Mr Rahul Team Leader. All are non committal on this. They have informed the matter will be taken care off within
24 hours. Yesterday 7th Oct and today 8th Oct nobody called up and I don’t know matter has been sorted out or not.

Again I called up on 10th Oct, spoke to one Ms Renu. This executive directly blames me for not following up with
Customer care. All this tactics are to cover up their mistakes. As a subscriber we are at their mercy now because

All our telecommunication with you are being recorded for better communication, everytime we call up we hear
this message. In my case your staff conveniently says my recorded telecommunication is not available.
This clearly says your staff messed up and subscriber made to pay for that mess. Why should subscriber made to pay
on your staff’s mistake ??

Between 10th Jan 2014 to 1st Oct 2014 Airtl has have discontinued UTV World movies, WB, MGM, Travel Trendz wherein
you have already taken subscription fees for all these channels. These are the only main channels I know but there are
so many other channels you have disconnected which I have not counted for.

Please go thru my grievance and reinstate services upto 28.02.15. If not I have to look for other alternative

with best regards
suneel
ANUJ GOVIL

Oct 10, 2014

Disconnection of add-on packs

I am Reliance Digital TV customer having customer ID as ############. As I was not getting TV signal therefore I lauded complaint with Toll Free Number of Reliance Big TV – 1800 200 9001 on 03.10.2014 evening. They gave me complaint No. as 225412467. Very next day morning when I got TV signal without any assistance of service engineer of Reliance Digital TV then I rang Toll Free Number of Reliance Big TV – 1800 200 9001 on 04.10.2014 morning for cancellation of my request. While cancellation of my request Reliance Digital TV has deducted Rs.175 from my Reliance Digital TV account and stopped add-on packs indicating that my account balance has gone negative after deduction of Rs.175 which was deducted wrongly by Reliance Digital TV. My complaint hereby submitted for early refund of Rs. 175 and start of add-on packs.

ANUJ GOVIL
Kashi Ram Yadav

Sep 19, 2014

TATA SKY DTH SERVICE PROVIDER ADD NEW CHANNEL WITHOUT CONSENT AND DEDUCT PAYMENT

I am consumer of Tata Sky DTH service and my Id no. is 1105010597. On 19 .09.2014 I got a call from Tata Sky office and provided me information about new channels. I told him not to add any new channel. But after some time I got a message on my mob. no. 8295800900 in which they wrote that request completed for monthly active cooking, Rs 49.
It is a cheating. The service provider company add channels without the consent of consumers. The company should be penalized for this fraud and company must deposit Rs.49/- in my balance.
Yours
Email Add. [email protected]
rajinder devgan

Sep 11, 2014

NOT RECHARGE PAID MONEY

i HAVE RECHARGE DTH ON 2 SEP 14 THROUGH AXIS NET BANKING BY Rs 301. But DTH not recharge trection id is- INB/116961407/PAYU.IN TILL TODAY MY DTH NOT RECHARGE OR MONEY ALSO NOT REFUND. SO PLEASE DO NEED FULL

RAJINDER DEVGAN
VC NO-############
MOB-9560199201
Jeet987

Sep 2, 2014

Service pack being changed without intimation

Dishtv is cheating the customer, they are changing the monthly pack without any intimation.
kasowbi

Aug 28, 2014

faulty viewing card

Hello, My name is sowmya. I have recently recharged my account and after a month proper reception, suddely, it shows that there is faulty viewing card. no help from customer center number resolved. can u please clarify. My VC number is 015 1875 5993.
Jaysingh Godara

Aug 19, 2014

dish tv ne bina btaye package change kiya

SIR JI
Mera dishtv vc no. 01514121193 h jisme super gold 280₹ chal raha tha jo mujhe bina btaye (would sports 370₹ kar diya mene customer care call kiya to jawab mila try ne rate bda diye h kirpa kar meri sahayta kare thanks my id [email protected] com
sachingupta.gupta1

Aug 18, 2014

comparedth.com high price dth

maine www.comparedth.com/ se dth order kiya unhone bola ki best price denge aur 1699 mere se online payment le liya jabki 800 RS main ye market main mil raha hai maine jab inke no par call kiya7838042672 par tab inhone mere se batamiji se ye kaha ki aap ko jo karna hai kar lo hamara yahi price hai kya IS TARAH KI COMPANY KA COMPLAIN KISI SANSHTHA MAIN NAHI HAI YE LOG online main naa jane kitne logo ko thag rahe honge
Philip R. Salmon

Aug 13, 2014

No Audio and I am not being allowed to watch CNNeven after I have subscribed for it.

I have experienced loss of Audio on Airtel Digital TV on various occasions. The last time was on 12-8-2014 from 8-30PM till midnight and then I switched it of and on 14-8-2014 when I was watching the mews on BBC.from 8.30Am till I switched it off at 9.45AM.

I continued to watch the Video as there were some interesting movies and in the morning I continued to watch the video as it was interesting.

I tried to get CNN but was informed that I was not permitted to do so as I had not subscribed for it when infact when I got their services in May 2014 their representative Mr Dharmendra Vishwakarma ,his mobile No. 9892313633. I specifically asked for CNN and he has stated this in the receipt that was given tome in the name of Edeline E -

solutions Company Pvt Ltd Receipt No. 924 of 17-5-2014 the amount I paid was for the Annual Mega HD package and CNN RS. 5680.00 by cheque No. 029218 on Bank of India.

When I phone their help line I am asked to go through a voice activated answering service that wants all the information thjat was given an recorded in their customer relationship form where my Customer ID is 3014569196 and my name is Philip R. Salmon as well as my address ois also given with my date of birth and nationality. I have also given my email ID.

They have all the relevant information and yet they ask for the same information after I give them my customer ID.

I believe that the people employed by the organsitati0n are computer literate and that the information that is given to them is on the computer for easy access as all other companies do.

This pure harassment.

They spend cores on advertisements BUT not a cent on customer relationships, yet they have a customer relationship form. What do they do with this information?

This I believe that this is the case with all the DTH operators and this has to be addressed and they have to pay for any telephonic communication that a registered subscriber approaches them on.

I do hope that these issues will be addressed at the earliest and that the necessary adjustments be implemented .
pradyot Biswas

Aug 2, 2014

false consumer complaint portfolio in website

firstly I like to add my experiences about submission of complaint to Dishtv website and phone.

1. Tried to submit my complaint through e- mail link of website for at least 20 times but failed to submit. There is some internal mechanism so that you can not submit your complaint and sometimes shifted to unnecessary page having no relevance.
2. Tried to contact through website phone nos. it is a wastage of time and you phone charge.
3. tried to contact phone of of Nodal Officer. Nobody lifts the phone. No reply given against the e-mail sent to her.
4. During my efforts to contact in many ways one extra channel was added in my account without any further confirmation from me.

Complaint:- On the starting date of world cup football I requested to add Sony Six Channel. It was informed that I can not discontinue it within 30 days. After about 50 days I requested to discontinue the channel ( You can not make it online. there is no such provision in the website but can add channel instantly through website). They confirmed the deletion of channel in the following language, " Dear Dishtv subscriber, request for de-activation of the SONY SIX packis confirmed. The 30 days lock-in period on pack will end on 24-01-15."
24-01-15 is my last date of recharge and they will charge till that date. How the 30 day lock in period will end after 7 months?

Jul 19, 2014

complaint about un wanted services subscribe and payment deduction without permission

hello sir my name is puneet jain subscription id is 1044523965 i am using Tata sky Dth services in Bhopal mp i am want do complaint against the unwanted subscription and payment deduction without my permission, And when i call to service center so the executive Mr Uttam Mandal talk to me very irresponsible,
so please provide me my money back and UN subscribe my unwanted services as soon as possible thank you
dbahuva

Jul 5, 2014

non working set top box

I have complained about faulty set top box of tata sky tv . They changed about 2 months back. Again it is not working. I have complained yesterday, but till today my complaint has not been resolved. I am a premium customer having tatasky + HD. steel i get rotten service.

I warn consumer not to shift to taty sky

Dinesh Bahuva

Customer no 1002741153
Anurag0986

Jun 21, 2014

fraud Airtel

As per the discussion with Airtel Customer care, I had paid for DTH online. I was informed that once the customer ID will be generated, I will be receiving a call from AIrtel where an appointment will be fixed for DTH installation. I believed on AIRTEL's services however It was very saddening to follow up with them when they didn't install DTH as per the commitment. I Was given a cutsomer ID- 3014781017.. & I tried to contact them, Airtel ppl said that they have not received any order. WTF... if the payment was not rcvd how come I have a confirmation mail from my bank that the payment was done... how come the AIRTEL gave the confirmation that online payment was rcvd... I have been asked to wait for another 24 hrs for the resolution... I was kept on hold for around 4-5 mins & call was never retrived... The call centre supervisor named "Chintu" even doesnt know how to spk with customer...

MY request to everyone do not Buy AIRTEL DTH..PATHETIC SERVICES>>>>>
sumit khanna

Jun 17, 2014

india cricket pack not shown by dish tv

i have dish tv id no 01513362560 super gold pack including india cricket pack but match between india vs bangladesh not shown by dish tv.
nabeelcv64

May 31, 2014

call not attend

I called three day but not attent my call
Long time waiting..then automatically cut my call after half hour...i need offer packeg activation....9 month reacharge 3 minth free but i can't active
daudkhan

May 26, 2014

Dish TV poor service

dishtv very very poor service dth my name daud khan
Continue complained my vc no 01510701344
My Package dth silver please change this package
Super family package ....
viswanathan ravi

May 25, 2014

free tamil channels not being activated after change of modem

Dear sir ,
My customer Id - 3004577486.- Airtel Dth --
I have recharged my Airtel digital Tv Dth on 23/07/2014 for one year fully for south ultra -package .On 22/05/2014 registered a complaint with airtel office for audio problems / ref.no - 37764068 .Airtel engineer changed the Modem on 23/05/2014 and refreshed my package . After this process , am not receiving my free Tamil ( 10 to 12 channels ) for which a complaint registered on the same day through airtel 12150 .and so far more than 10 times have spoken to different persons through 12150 customer care .But till now the problem has not been rectified !!!!!!! and my calls to Airtel office - is unanswered .Is this the kind of service am to expect from a reputed Dth operator Airtel ???. Is there no way to penalize these operators for such kind of irresponsible attitude towards customer complaints . please help me in this problem which we are facing since four days .

sincerely ,
ravi

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...