DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

shantish bp

May 4, 2014

NEWLY ADDED CHANNELS ARE NOT COMING

TATASKY SUBSCRIBER ID:100732766

I am the TATASKY subscriber since 5 years,the tatasky is used to add more channels their list but the newly added channels are the problem these days and we are not getting signal strength for the newly added channels.

Other old channels are properly coming and telecast is good.

But out of the newly added channels all are getting paused and voice often very often used get paused and could not view the channels properly.

We have given emails to tatasky customer service but no solution is made for this.

EMAIL GIVEN TO TATASKY ON :
dear sir/madam,

user id number:tatasky 100732766

we are your old subscriber wherein we could not view your following
channels properly ,it make so many pauses always

channel numbers are

please rectify the error at your earliest and oblige.

thanking you,

bp shantish
hassan
karnataka state.

EMAIL ID:[email protected]

please solve the problem at your earliest and oblige.

bp shantish
hassan
bayyanara

Apr 24, 2014

Subscription ID - 1069380135 ( Tata sky)

I am subcriber to Taka Sky since 2012.

The DTH provider is in rugular habit of pasting the payment alert on the TV screen 10 days or two weeks ahead of the payment due date. The alert in the form of " yellow envelop" stays on the TV screen aven one week after the payment is made.

This has been happening ever since I took the connection. Any number of calls to their toll free numbers does not yield any result.
They instruct me to do this ... do that.... go to help menu.... press this option... that option...and ultimately reaching nowhere..

Can there be a solution ????

Narasimha Rao, Chennai

7200013398
bayyanara

Apr 24, 2014

TATA SKY is not removing pament alert on the TV screen - Subcription ID is 1069380135

I am a tatasky subcriber and every month two weeks in advance the payment alert in " yellow envelop" is pasted on the TV screen. This is a regular feature every month. The alert appears for almost a week or ten days even after payment of the subscripttion. The "yellow envelop" appearing on the screen is blocking the news.

Can TRAI do something about it ????

Narasimha Rao, Chennai

7200013398
Shivaranjan

Apr 22, 2014

NOT GETTING THE KANNADA CHANNELS

SIR, I AM THE RESIDENT OF BELGAUM,KARNATAKA. FROM LAST 6 MONTHS WE ARE USING HATHWAY CABLE NETWORK IN THIS NETWORK WE ARE NOT GETTING KANNADA NEWS AND MUSIC CHANNELS, AND SOME HINDI CHANNELS.OUR CABLE SERVICE PROVIDER NAME IS VARADRAJ (HATHWAY) CABLE NETWORK-590001.TELE NO:08314213003,4213004.EVERY MONTH FOR COLLECTION THEY WILL COME BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING US GOOD SERVICE AND CHANNELS.AND EVERY TIME THEY WILL TELLING US LIES. PLEASE TAKE STRICT REACTION ON THEM AND PUT ALL KANNADA CHANNELS AND HINDI CHANNELS EARLIER.

THANKING YOU.
anilgupta035

Apr 17, 2014

UTV ACTION CHANNEL ISSUE AGAINT DISH TV

sir, mera vc no. 01519015690 hai, dish tv dth service provider
mera pack family sports pack hai
mere pack mein UTV ACTION channel add tha lekin 15 march se yah channel
dish tv ne lock kar diya hai, call karne par kahte hai is channel ke liye apko doodra pack lena padega

sir, yed dish tv wale apni manmani kar kare rahe hai, aur customers ko dhoka de rahe hai,
connection lene par kush kahte hai aur baad mein kuch kahte hai

mob. : 9837115542
vijay kumar8

Mar 30, 2014

complaint against AIRTELL TDH SREVISES

MY ID 3005557279. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT MY RENT OF PAC WILL BE REVISED W.E.F 10/03/2014 FROM 220 TO RS 235 P.M. AND FOLLOWING CHANNEL ADDED RISTEY, MOVIES O.K., SONY MIX. NICK JR, DISCOVER KIDS AND SONY MIX . I IMMEDIATELY LODGED COMPLAINT BUT NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY. NOW I GET RECHARGED WITH RS 330/ ON 25/03/2014 AND I RECEIVED THE MESSAGE THAT MY PACK IS rs219.35 P.M.

BUT TODAY FOLLOWING CHANNELS WAS DELETED FROM SUBSCRIPTION THE TIMES NOW. NDTV AND CNNIBN WITH OUT ANY NOTICES. THE INFORMATION IS WITH ME FOR ADDITIONAL OF CHANEL AND ADDITIONAL OF CHANNELS
NOW WAT i HAVE TO DO
mpaste

Mar 26, 2014

False subscription details compare to monthly statement

I am a Tatasky customer with subscription Id 1033749589.
I bought Add-on KIDs pack in dec for Rs 14 and till date , whenever I saw my package details till date , It was showing same as Base Pack
South Sports (Monthly)
FREE
Add-On Packs
Kids (Monthly)
Rs. 14

Today, I saw my Monthly statement, where it was as Rs1.48 /day for Add-On Packs Kids. When I contacted customer helpdesk, he was saying the offer was for first month. My query was that why Tatasky show monthly pack as Rs 14 till date. Customer assumes , he pays as per offer price, but he was paying non-discounted price till date. is this not the cheating with customer?
Can I receive the refund of my money, which tatasky was deducted as per 1.48/day?
devenskhatri

Feb 20, 2014

COMPLAINT OF DISH TV DTH CONNECTION ID 01519154781

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

I HAVE MADE PAYMENT TO DISTIV TWICE OF RS. 220 EACH FOR RECHARGE OF MY DTH CONNECTION AS PER DETAIL GIVEN:

Paytm order no: 199795473
17 Feb'14
12:55 pm Recharge of DishTV DTH 01519154781 ₹ 220 Failed
Amount paid ₹ 220 Success
Bank Transaction Id: 114021785661658 ₹ 220

FURTHER DISH TV HAS BLACK OUT MY CONNECTION AND EVEN I AM NOT ABLE TO VIEW THE FREE SERVICES PROVIDED

KINDLY LOOK INTO MATTER

DEVEN S KHATRI
hariharanpr

Feb 19, 2014

COMPLAINT FOR AIRTEL DTH CUSTOMER ID NO. 3010218307

My customer ID of AIRTEL DTH is 3010218307. Initially, I had subscribed for Rs.200/- per month package which includes channels like Hungama, Pogo and three more child programmes. After few months of my subscription, the charges were raised to Rs.220/- per month. AIRTEL has been charging Rs.20/- every time I restart the services. Now I have come to know that AIRTEL is also charging Rs.50/- for Child Channels. As per the regulations (Rule 9A) that a DTH provider cannot arbitrarily make any changes in the composition of a subscription package chosen and paid for by the subscriber. AIRTEL never informed me of charging Rs.50/- for child package and every time AIRTEL is charging Rs.270/- from me. Now I want refund of excess charged from me. If I don’t receive my money back, I will approach District Consumer Forum and lodge formal complaint against AIRTEL.

Hariharan
vlatha

Nov 7, 2013

To give Starsports that gives English Commentary

I am a customer for DishTV. My VC No. is 01514298606. My package is South HD World Pack. In this pack the India Cricket Pack is included which means whenever India plays automatically the channel that broadcasts Indian Matches will be aired even though that channel is included as a la carte. When the tournament is over automatically it will be off. This DishTV is having two types of packages one for North Indians and another for South Indians. In both these Packages the list of channels given are more or less same. Nowadays the Starsports people have created Starsports 1, 2, 3, 4, Starsports HD1 & Starsports HD2. Of which Starsports 3 is exclusively for Hindi commentary and Hindi scores. We the South Indian are unable to read and grasp the conversation what the commentators are telling and scores shown on the screen. This DishTV has given Starsports 3 previously it was called Star Cricket which is exclusively a Hindi Channel as stated above. I have requested for giving either Starsports 1, 2 or any Starsports that gives live English Commentary of ongoing Cricket matches between India and West Indies being played in India. to my email the DishTV people are giving confused explanation in a business mind that Starsports 3 is a la carte pack and it was deactivated. They said that Starsports 1 has been activated but I have not seen. Therefore, I request to you to kindly ask the DishTV people to give Starsports 1 which gives English Commentary in place of Starsports 3 which will benefit not only me but also the entire South Indian people having DishTV connection.

Arun
vasanthkumar21

Sep 10, 2013

DTH restricting me from watching NEWS channels

This is Vasanth Kumar S. I am using Sun Direct HD DTH(Smart card No:
42510604590) connection for the past 1.5 years. My complaint about the
DTH service,They are restricting me from watching some good news
channels(Puthiya thalaimurai, G Tv). They are telling reasons like
those channels are not renewing the agreements, But I believe some
political reasons behind that and they are telecasting some NEWS
channels which are supporting their political backgrounds.If they
doing so, they are blocking more than 10 million costumers to watching
the NEWS against them.

As a customer, I entitle to watch some neutral NEWS channels and its
my rights also. If I go to other networks,I have to pay for new
connection. I think network portability in DTH solve this issue or
TRAI take steps to bring all the channels with out partiality. TRAI
recommended the DTH for wireless connections. But conditions like this
force us back to cable networks.

Please help me on this.
Ravinder Patial

Aug 23, 2013

Airtel DTH not providing its promised offer and even a la carte was not implemented.

1. I have a Airtel DTH connection no 3003546856. I had a normal set top box. On 21-08-2013 at 4.38PM a call came to me from telephone number 011-47438500, offering me HD channels free for a month if I upgrade my set top box to HD. I accept their offer and Rs2000 were deducted from my account for the same on 22-08-2013.Engineer who changed my set top box also said that free channels will be given to you within 48 hours. But no such channels were given to me. I contacted to customer care service of the company regarding fulfilling their offer then they refused by saying that offer was up to 9th 0f August 2013.
2. A week before I opted a la carte on the website of airtel DTH and a call for the confirmation of same came to me. Their representative promised the activation of a la carte within 24 hours but till today it is not activated.
So sir please take necessary action against the service providing company so that they can no more make the customers fool.
Yours Truely,
Ravinder Patial
Airtel DTH a/c no. 3003546856
Mobile number 9882642331
aknauriyal

Aug 21, 2013

Unable to view FTA after expiry of paid period

sir
i had videocon d2h HD connection,but since last month i had not paid subscription and thus no channels are being viewed
As per law i should be able to see FTA ,lok sabha,rajya sabha & DD channels without any payment

rghosekar

Jul 25, 2013

Regarding free to air channel

Hello Sir,

I am customer of videocon D2h service. I found that once recharged expire, all the channel including "free to air"get unsubscribed.

Ideally all the "free to air"should be subscribed even after expiration of recharge.I don't know guideline published by Govt.

Could you please look into it.

Ravi Ghosekar
email id : [email protected]
girish nayyar

Jul 19, 2013

discontinuation of channels

Reliance dish tv , is continuously closing their channels from the last 4 months. today they have displayed that 4 channels are discontinued from their dish.

When i talked at costumer care the person said that it is company's policy, we are helpless.

Sir pl do some thing, the company has stopped approx. 14 or 15 channels, and i have deposited one year rent to the company.
Is it not moral responsibility of the company when they have charged us the money for the package and now stopping the channels.

thanking you.

Girish nayyar ( 098151-30270)

jayan10659

Jul 12, 2013

RELIANCE DTH has not attended my complaint for a month.

Dear Customer, This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 08, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. We have again taken up your issue with our field team to get it resolved on priority basis. We regret the inconvenience. Once the issue is resolved, we will pass the necessary waiver for service interruption. In continuation to your e-mail regarding termination, the equipment provided at the time of installation, such as Dish antenna/STB box/ Cables/ remote are a property of Reliance; you need to return them to our executive after the termination is processed. We are unable to provide a refund on surrender of connection. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Jyotsna GuravOfficer-Customer CareReliance Digital TV In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected]/ The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only.  -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Monday, July 08, 2013  11:08 AMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  RE: Reference to your e-mail I want to remind about my complaint,  which is lying unattended for more than 2 weeks. I wonder , how a company such as reliance can provide such a poor service and why we should continue to be your customer when my complaints are not being attended for almost more than 2 weeks. Now I have decided to cancel your connection.  As earlier mentioned by me,  you are requested to cancel this connection and refund my money immediately.  I am expecting your reply by today. A FRUSTRATED RELIANCE CUSTOMER. Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: RE:'Reliance=012-608-334' Reference to your e-mail Dear Jayanandan, This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 04, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. We regret the inconvenience. Kindly note that we have once again taken up your issue with field team for further review and our team would be updating you on the status of your complaint at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Kirti MhatreOfficer-Customer CareReliance Digital TV In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected] The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only. -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Thursday, July 04, 2013  07:06 PMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  RE: Reference to your e-mail Kindly let me know if it is going to be sorted out within 1 or 2 days. If not in a position to do so, please provide the refund of my credit and cancel my connection.  Awaiting for your reply by tomorrow. I am not ready to wait any longer. Thanks. Jayanandan. Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: RE:'Reliance=012-600-017' Reference to your e-mail Dear Jayan, This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 03, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. We regret the inconvenience. Kindly note that we have already taken up your issue with field team for further review and you will be contacted by one of our executives at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Kirti MhatreOfficer-Customer CareReliance Digital TV In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected] The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only. -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Wednesday, July 03, 2013  12:13 PMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  RE: Reference to your e-mail Since last 2 weeks , I am not able to use your services.  Still awaiting for a solution on my problem.  Also request you to provide the contact number of the field staff urgently. Thanks,  jayan. Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: RE:'Reliance=012-592-982' Reference to your e-mail Dear Jayanandan, This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 01, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. We regret the inconvenience. Kindly note that we have taken up your issue with our field team for further review and will respond to you at the earliest. The company is actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proved to be valuable. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards,   Kumar KulkarniReliance Digital TVOfficer-Customer Care. In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected] The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only. -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Tuesday, July 02, 2013  01:43 AMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  RE: Reference to your e-mail Your action on the below mail id awaited. Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: RE:'Reliance=012-576-626' Reference to your e-mail Dear Jayanandan, This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 28, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. Kindly note that your complaint is registered vide Service Request ID: 205069199 and it will get resolved within 48 hours. We request you to kindly co-operate with us. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards,   Kumar KulkarniReliance Digital TVOfficer-Customer Care. In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected] The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only. -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Friday, June 28, 2013  02:39 PMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  RE: Reference to your e-mail I have checked all the electric connection and after that only , I have written to you.  I am suffering with this since more than a week.  I am sure that it is set top box problem and it needs replacement.  Kindly arrange to do the needful at the earliest and keep me informed or let me know if it is going to take time so that I can switch over to another operator , who can provide quick service to me.Thanks. Jayanandan. Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: RE:'Reliance=012-572-267' Reference to your e-mail Dear Jayanandan, This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 27, 2013 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding Set Top Box issue. We request you to check if the power adaptor is connected properly to Set Top Box and electric socket. Further, if issue is unresolved then write to us for engineer visit request. Please note that after warranty period service charge of Rs.175/- will be applicable if no parts are replaced or repaired. If part/ equipment is replaced or repaired then applicable charges will be levied. Your e-mail ID [email protected] is updated in our records for future communication. Assuring you of our best services always. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Jyotsna GuravOfficer-Customer CareReliance Digital TV In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number at 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us [email protected]/ The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only.   -----Original Message-----From:   Jayan ([email protected])Date:   Thursday, June 27, 2013  12:26 PMTo:   [email protected]([email protected])Subject:  Fwd: Re: Set top box. My VC - no. VC. ############My set top box is getting restarted, every 2 minutes.  Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Please send email to me if I am not reachable on phone. Rgrd. Jayanandan.Sent from Samsung S3.-------- Original message --------From: [email protected] Date: To: Jayan <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Set top box. Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care. This is with reference to your E-mail received at My Services regarding "Service Related Issue". We apologize for the difficulty faced by you. Your E-mail has been forwarded to the Reliance Digital TV department and you will get the appropriate response shortly. In future if you have any queries or complaints related to Reliance Digital TV services, we request you to write to "[email protected]". However, any issues related to My Services website, you can always write to us on "[email protected]" and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing Reliance, India’s No.1 Network. Yours Regards,  Rabik Raja BMy Services Reliance Communications Limited Jayan <[email protected]>06/25/2013 10:08 PM Please respond to Jayan                To:        [email protected]         cc:                 Subject:        Set top box.My VC - no. VC. ############ My set top box is getting restarted, every 2 minutes.  Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Please send email to me if I am not reachable on phone. Rgrd. Jayanandan Sent from Samsung S3.
patara

Jul 11, 2013

Relocation request not honored for 3 months

I bought an Airtel HD recorder box 9 months back.
I have relocated to a different address in Bangalore.
Have carried the unit and dish with me.
All they had to do was install.
They are not doing so because they are afraid of the local cable operators.
Have even offered to pick up the technician and drop back to his location with security.
They just keep taking the requests again and again and then when I call back they say cancelled.

They should have a list of localities that they can't install in so as a customer if I am planning to relocate I know where the connection will be reinstalled and where not. After all the hardware is bought as a one time investment!

Now I have to buy again from another operator - THIS IS CHEATING!
Rusiraj Solanki

Jul 11, 2013

Uninterrupted Service by TATASKY DTH Service provider

The TATASKY DTH service provider has failed to provide uninterrupted services for the sevent days inspite of several written/verbal complaints to their Customer Care/Nodal Officer etc. Kindly take up the matter with Tatasky for their lacksaidical and lethargic attitude to customers problems. We should be compensated for the loss, as we have already made huge payments to them in buying Mega Pack by apying annual subscription charges etc.

Rusiraj Solanki
Dr.Gaurav Chhaya, Cardiologist
reena shome

Jul 3, 2013

RS 310 PAID TO AIRTEL DTH ON 17 TH JUNE 2013 ,PAYMENT NOT CREDITED TO CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952

To Compliant Board
National Consumer Compliant Forum.

Kindly see the email below AIRTEL DTH has not credited Rs 310 , to DTH CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952.

And they are sending SMS to further recharge the DTH connection.

from
Reena shome
9892005659

From: Reena Shome [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 02 July 2013 PM 06:00
To: [email protected]
Cc: rajat.shome; [email protected]
Subject: FW: COMPLAINT FOR AIRTEL DTH PAYMENT CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952

Please find below the following details:

Transaction ID: 030000000766067
Bank statement scan copy: in the trailing mail
Mode of recharge: On –Line ( Net banking )

From: Rajat Shome [mailto:[email protected]]

NAVI MUMBAI 400706 State :MAHARASHTRA
MAHARASHTRA India
Account No :00601050175256 PB Customer
Statement From : 10/06/2013 To : 25/06/2013

Date Narration Chq./Ref.No. Value Dt Withdrawal Amt.
******** ********************************** ************ ******** ******************
10/06/13 MHDF3017241495/AIRTEL BHARTI ################ 10/06/13 447.07
14/06/13 MHDF3020494256/AIRTEL BHARTI ################ 14/06/13 915.16
15/06/13 ECS D-HDFC LTD EMI DEBITS-0002010360457 ################ 15/06/13 21,437.00
17/06/13 DEPOSITORY CHARGES MAY13 - 278704 ################ 17/06/13 37.13
17/06/13 030000000766067/CitrusAirtel ################ 17/06/13 310.00
17/06/13 030000000766376/CitrusAirtel ################ 18/06/13 320.00
18/06/13 290704107 ############-RMFEQTOPPO 000000000000000 18/06/13 1,000.00
-RMF-SIP
18/06/13 MHDF3023629478/MTNL MUMBAI ################ 18/06/13 851.00
22/06/13 ATW-################-NAVI MUMBAI ################ 22/06/13 4,000.00
25/06/13 ECS D-TP HDFC MF-0000618682983 ################ 25/06/13 1,000.00

HDFC Bank Service Tax Registration NO. : M-IV/ST/ BANK & OTHER SERVICES / 20 / 2001
Registered Office Address: HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
--- End Of Statement ---

________________________________________
From: Reena Shome [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 02 July 2013 AM 10:23
To: rajat.shome
Subject: FW: COMPLAINT FOR AIRTEL DTH PAYMENT CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952

Send the bank statement copy

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 June 2013 12:07
To: Reena Shome
Subject: Re: COMPLAINT FOR AIRTEL DTH PAYMENT CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952

Namaste Reena,

Ref: Email dated 28/06/2013, regarding recharge concern of your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- 3008227952.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email regarding recharge concern must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

To help us process your request, kindly provide us with the following details:
Transaction ID:
Bank statement scan copy:
Mode of recharge:

Once we receive the above details, we would initiate the process for checking the reason for the recharge.

Please write in with the details, so that we are able to assist you.

Tamseel Nazir
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

Know more about airtel digital TV
• Would like to inform below mentioned few options are available on our website:
1. My Account - View Account Details, Recharge, etc.
2. My Package - Add or Remove Chota Pack, Change Base Package etc.
3. Recharge - Recharge your Digital TV connection ONLINE by using Paper Voucher/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
4. Order Movies - Select Current & Upcoming Movies.
• You can know your customer ID through menu option available on airtel digital TV connection.
• Also, quick details required for your connection like Current Activated Pack, Validity, Monthly Rent, Available Balance, Number Of connections etc. TEXT INFO & send it to 54325.
• my airtel app - your world of airtel on the go - The easiest way to manage your mobile, broadband & digital TV accounts from anywhere. Download free, click www.airtel.in/myairtel (data charges apply).

From: "Reena Shome" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: "rajat.shome" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Date: 06/28/2013 02:44 PM
Subject: COMPLAINT FOR AIRTEL DTH PAYMENT CUSTOMER ID NO. 3008227952
________________________________________

Dear Airtel DTH ,

With regards to my Airtel DTH services (Customer Id No. 3008227952) ,please be informed that we have done the payment for Amount Rs.310/- thru HDFC Net banking on 17th June 13 vide reference
#030000000766067 (as mentioned in the trailing mail from HDFC Bank) . However it was not credited to my account, hence on the same day again we had to do the payment of Rs.320/- thru Net Banking HDFC Bank.

Later on we checked with our Banker and they had confirmed that the on-line transaction dated 17th June 2013 for Rs 310/- was successful and the funds have been transferred to the you vide reference # 030000000766067 (in the trailing mail).

However till date the Amount has not been credited to our Customer no. 3008227952. This is harassment to us to follow up for this repeatedly.

We have always faced problems while making the payment thru your site On-line.

Please resolved and credit the Amount in our account ASAP .

Reena Shome
Mobile: 989 2005659

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Complaint received at PhoneBanking
To: [email protected]

This has reference to your complaint docket number MUMC0613174674 dated 21st June 2013, with regards to on-line transaction unsuccessful, however amount debited from your bank account ending xxxxxxxxxx5256.

At the outset we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to confirm that on-line transaction dated 17th June 2013 for Rs 310/- was successful and the funds have been transferred to the merchant vide reference # 030000000766067 . We request you to liase with the merchant for further details on the same.

In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to our Grievance Redressal Officer Mr. Ripal Kumar Sheth at HDFC Bank Ltd, 12th Floor, "C" Wing, Trade World, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai-400013 or E-mail at [email protected] Alternatively, you can call our grievance cell at Toll Free: 1800 22 4060 or Tel: 022-28569303.

We look forward to your continued patronage and support.

Veena Patil
Senior Manager
PhoneBanking-Mumbai
Dheeraj12

Jun 26, 2013

Channel Not Show bt DTH service Provider

In India today we have app 800 channels , but service provider not show all these. Ex :-- BIGMovie show by RIL DTH only and lots of Channel so on. Earlier we pay to Cable Operator 100 - 200 Rs and they show all channel , But DTH service Provider Like Tata , Airtel , Dish they charge minimum 220 Rs and doesnt show the full channel.

What the meaning of these Digitilization , Everbody gooing to loot the people.

Govt make rule for India People or these MNC company .Why Portability not start yet on DTH , to only of make profite to these company. Where is healthier compition .Its there any one listening .

Dheeraj Verma
Devender Khurana

May 29, 2013

TATA SKY ... SHOULD BE TOLD TATATATA

I have Tata Sky since last three years. Services were provided satisfactorily till when a dispute arose with regard to repairing of Set Top Box within warranty period and I have to suspend temporarily the services. Again on persist request of Tata Sky callers I restarted services. Recently my subscription expired on 26.5.2013 and I got a call from Tata Sky to get the recharge with a sum of Rs. 3150 towards renewal. After recharging I requested the representative to change my package from existing to another one charges for which was Rs. 2400 annual. The package change was confirmed and I got a message that package has been activated and there is a balance in my account Rs. 738/- and next recharge date is 25.8.2014. Immediately after 10 minutes I got further SMS where it was informed that package was not changed and there is no credit balance and balance is NIL. Further I got SMS, without any request from my side that two ala carta channel CNBC-TV18 and ET Now has been activated and my account has been debited by Rs. 16/-. To my surprise till date these two channels are not activated though amount charged.

All this is being done to eat my money and I am afraid I will keep on receiving SMS informing that all the channels have been activated and balance in my account is NIL, even before expiry of one year. This is the way they are cheating. I want to take action. Please advise how and where to file the complaint.

Devender Khurana
ranasunilkumar

Apr 17, 2013

Free to Air Channel on DTH

This is first of all not specifically a complaint, my query is related to Free to Air channel, what are the guidelines issued to DTH Operators by the license provider, as some of DTH operators supply Free to Air channel even after subscription expire and some are not. I want to know whether some term are their in the license issued to DTH operation regarding free to air channel.

Sunil
manishsarvaiya

Apr 13, 2013

with out informing disconnected my cable

I am a pionner customer for in cable for last 16 years and i am paying my cable bill regulary

Last weak my cable opertor has disconnected my cable service i had also inform to

IN CABLE head office for this matter but they are not taking any action please help me

Manish Sarvaia
hirenbhai

Mar 28, 2013

not showing channels by the cable operator

dear sir,
osince last 3 days we are not able to watch any of the channels on the TV though connected with set top box of DEN. It is a problem of merely 2 residential societies elsewhere the channels are being shown using same network (DEN). There is no response on phone by the cable operator nor by DEN (18004192020). The problem may be for personal dispute of cable operator with one of the society member or may be for different reason. Three days are such a long time for not showing channels like that. The TV is showing the message "No signal Found"

Is it the meaning of digitization?

The societies where such problems exist despite of settop box are Ranchhodvadi and Alkapark, Rajkot 3, Gujrat.

Please do the needful in this case as early as possible.

Hiren

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...